Welcome to Gaia! ::

old guild for POC

Back to Guilds

This guild is for the breedable/changeable shop Kittyhawk Isle 

Reply IC Roleplay
[FIN] I don't want to curse you, stay away (Theron/Selene) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:52 am
User Image

Few moon cycles have passed since his mate have been brutally killed by a pack of wolves or something that was able to rip a mare apart, the mixture of guilt, agony, anger and... relief continues to plague this tiger stallion. The year he have spent with his now deceased mate was a huge emotional roller coaster because the said mate was leading a double life with another stallion. Theron found out about it by encountering the children of that pair and his last encounter with his mate was verbal violent before they parted ways. Few days after the fight, Theron sought his mate out to make peace and just part ways peacefully so she could spend rest of her life with her another family but he heard bloodcurdling shrieking and cries along with snarling and snapping.

Theron sprang into the clearing of the forest just in time to see several furry tails disappearing into the shadows and the mangled body of his mate lies under the moonlight like a grisly display for everyone to see. He collapsed to the ground and screamed in feral agony because his chance to make peace with his former mate was gone and he feels like every mare that is unfortunate enough to be his mate will be cursed.

On this night where the new moon is rising up into the skies, Theron wanders across the field with empty purple eyes and he is taking a lot of effort to stay away from any ponies that is nearby because he doesn't want to get hurt again. Reaching to the solitary pond near the forest, Theron leans his head down to drink from the pond with his eyes closed because he feels repulsed by his own reflection in the pond.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:09 pm
User Image

It was several nights since she had parted ways with a stallion on mutual agreement that they would only have babies. She didn't mind being a single mom.. but it was her heart that was telling her that she needed more. That one night that she wanted to be alone.. she'd left her son to be with Arktheras for the time being. She knew that he would be in good hooves. She began to walk alone, wandering just to see where her heart would lead her to. She took a long glance at the moon. "...Guide me.. Show me what I need in my life.. You made me your sky... I need a moon like you to guide my heart.. and protect me and my son." She flattened her ears and continues to walk, not knowing just where she was going. Only for her heart to know....  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:16 pm
Theron opens his eyes as he drank his fill of the ice cold water from the pond and he freezes when he realizes that he's not alone anymore, the presence is nearby but not in visible range yet. He licks the water droplets off his muzzle as he raises his head to look around, seeing if he could spot the intruder before they spotted her but the feminine voice caused him to pause in his looking. 'Oh crap..." He thinks to himself with a grimace as he slowly steps backward but the female finally came into the view.

He felt like his mouth is going dry and his heart is speeding up because he's panicking on inside due to his worry about cursing any females that is in his presence. The poor guy is going to give himself a heart attack if he keeps worrying about that kind of thing. Theron fidgets and did something that will probably give him hypothermia, he jumped into the ice cold water to shock himself out of the panic mode.

White Neko Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:22 pm
Selene's ears flickered as she looks around in the area that she is currently in. She thought that she had heard some kind of noise nearby. She slowly willed herself to stop in her tracks. That is when she saw the red stallion. "...What is he doing out here by himself? The night has unseen dangers about if he doesn't watch himself..." She would slowly take a few steps towards him only to realized that he had saw her. It was almost as if SHE was the danger to him when she saw his reactions to her. She looked at herself to see if there was anything creepy on her. Nothing.. at all according to her.

She then looked towards him and frowns, shaking her head. She would walk towards him with her ears down. She gasped when he had jumped in the ice cold water. "I am sorry to be firm.. but you need to get out of there. That will give you the chills of your life, please. My name is Selene and I am not any wolf or predator that would hurt you." She stood about a foot and half from the pond. "Now.. would you please get out of the pond.. I don't want you to get sick on the account of me.. please." Her eyes showed the emotions of worry and fear of his life.  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:39 pm
Theron's eyes widens little bit as he ducks his head under the water so he could immerse himself in the coldness but unfortunately, he isn't a fish so he can't hold his breath forever. His head broke the surface and he gasps for the air, wheezing little bit while he steps away from Selene, stumbling over the huge rock that was behind him and falls on his rump with a loud 'oof!' "Miss, please don't come any closer." Theron says as he says while he tries to get up but one of his hoofs makes contact with the slippery rock which caused him to slip once again.

"Damnit!" He explodes and attacks the rocks with fury because the rocks are making him look like a fool in front of a female when he wanted to just make a quick getaway so the curse won't grab a hold of the lovely female that is worried about him. Stomping on the rocks which causes the water to splash all over the place, Theron pants as he turns his glaring eyes toward Selene. "Miss, I am not going to warn you again. Stay away from me."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:47 pm
Selene widened her own eyes and groans when he had ducked his head under the water. "That silly fool..." She knew that she would have to get him out of the water somehow. "Get out of there before you get sick.. please. I will not repeat myself." She arched her brow at his words. "I am not gonna hurt you or anything like that if that is what YOU are scared of. You are not gonna get rid of me that damn easily, pretty boy!" She stomps her foot in front of the water to show that she meant those words.

She moved to get around the pond to get closer to him before gasping at him slipping on the rocks. That is when she gets into the water to try to help him up, shivering slightly. "Come on.. " She whispered before frowning at his words. "Sire.. If you think those words is gonna scare me away.. Think again.. I am the only one here.. Am I really someone to be feared of? Maybe if you hurt my son.. but other than that.. No..Now.. Listen to me or you will get this stubborn female to sit by the pond as long as it takes to get your stubborn butt out of there! Do you understand me?"  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:57 pm
Theron stares incredulously at the crazy mare whom still came closer to him while trying to reassure him and scold him at the same time, he's not sure how to react to that kind of behavior. "I am not worried about you hurting me, mare. Its other way around" He snapped and bared his teeth at Selene in a vain attempt to scare her off. When he felt the female right next to him, he went really rigid and leans away from the female, not feeling the coldness anymore because his body is numb now. "I am not asking you.. I am telling you to get away from me, run as far as you can away from me." He growled the words out.

The words "My son" registered to him, and he silently freaks out because he doesn't want to take the mother away from little ones like he did with his previous mate. "Ok ok ok! Look, I am out." He snapped at the female as he gingerly moves out of the water, his movements rigid because he is not sure what to do now. Should he just take off or just try to get the female to leave? The look of desperation enters his purple eyes as he glares at the stubborn female.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:04 pm
Selene just stared back as if he was some kind of idiot when he spokes those words. "You hurt me? What kind of pain could you do to me?" That is when she got a feeling that something must have happened to make him feel this much fear. She flattened her ears down once again. "You cannot tell a fly to get away from its meal anymore than you can tell me to get away from you. I am not scared. I am staying here with you and that is final!" She looked into his eyes, moving slightly to get out of the direct way of him snapping at her. She tilts her head and followed him out of the water. "..What happened? .. You wouldn't be this scared like this unless something happened." She looks to the sky then at him, wondering if the moon led her to him or not. "..You need someone as much as any one alone in the world.. The moon doesn't lead anyone to a world of nothing. She has her reasons.. Sometimes we can't see them til much later." She moves to sit by the rock after shaking the water off of her body. "Come.. and talk.. Please?"  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:19 pm
Theron twitches as the stubborn female doesn't seem to get the idea that she is inadvertently putting herself in the danger by being in his presence long enough and he continues to glare at the female, seething at her sheer stupidity. For once in very long time, he's at a huge loss of what to do because the female seems hellbent to stay to find out what happened to him which increases the chances of her getting the curse. "What makes you think anything happened to me?" He snapped the question out as he tries not to wince because the feeling is coming back into his body with the sensation of million red hot needles pricking his skin which is not comfortable at all.

"I don't want to talk. I don't want to be near you. I don't want to hurt you. When will that get through to your thick skull?" He snarled the words out as he narrows his eyes, tossing his head in contempt in the direction of the moon. "The moon have done nothing but bring harm to me and others around me. If you have any common sense left in your little pretty head, you would be heading back home to your son and your mate." He growls.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:25 pm
Selene tilts her head as she watched him while flickering her tail slightly on the side of her. She knew the look in his eyes and shakes her head once again. ".. Because I see the fear and the pain in your eyes. Something that .. would take a long time to heal." She then sighs. "The moon may seem to give you pain but really.. things happen for a reason." She sighs once again. "She doesn't want to hurt you.. She wants to strenghten you for some reason. What you can fight.. what you can survive makes you stronger."

She shakes her head. "Sire.. There is nothing you can do to hurt me. You can try all you want. You won't scare me.. you won't hurt me. I don't think you have the will to do that actually." She perked up at his choices of words that he spoke to her. She flattened her ears and looks down. "I don't have a mate. Not that I don't mind of that.. But.. No mate.. I am single as I can be. My son is taken care of by my.. I guess you can call him my brother... or at least a good friend." She looks towards him. "The moon led me to you.. The reason is still unseen. You come here and sit.. please?"  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:38 pm
Theron's pupils widens then went slitted when he narrows his eyes at the mare dangerously, a silent signal that she is hitting it little too close to home and he growls at the female who calls herself Selene once again. "I am warning you, Miss, longer you stay in my presence... more chance you will get cursed and your son will only have his father or uncle to raise him because you will die if you don't leave right now." He says through gritted teeth as he stretches his body out, shaking his legs out experimentally to see if he could walk without stumbling or falling down.

Taking few experimental steps, Theron seems to be satisfied with his body's functions and he stares at Selene when she claims that she doesn't have a mate. The look of distrust appears in his eyes as he continues to stare at Selene in silence, not sure what to do or say next. "Its not wise to be near me, Miss Selene. If the Moon really led you to me then that means she is condemning you to death and your son to the life without his mother." He says with a frown.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:26 pm
Selene tilts her head towards him and lets out a groan. "Warning me won't do much. I am not scared of what the moon would give me." She then moves a bit closer to him. "Curse? Death? What is gonna happen to me, hmm? Nothing.. I can promise you that. I give you my word." She would say in a stern tone of voice. "Sire.. Would you at least give me your name?" She frowned once again. "Nothing is gonna happen.."

She glanced around then at him. "Look around.. Do you see any dangers? Anything that could hurt me?" She shakes her head. "It is not wise for me to have you alone.. Especially now that you were in that cold pond.. You could have gotten sick. There is still a chance. I won't leave you be. The moon don't led me to danger. She has never done that to me. She has always show me where to be where I am needed.. Perhaps it is you that needs me... Look in your heart. Do you really want to be alone and not have anyone to comfort you?"  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:53 pm
Theron steps back when Selene moved closer to him and he growls again in a warning, not liking the fact that the female is not easily intimidated which means she will get the curse then die and it will be all on him. "Why should I tell you my name? We won't see each other again. That's if you live long enough to get back to your son." He snapped but there is a brief flicker of regret and sadness in his eyes before it is replaced with annoyance. "How the hell do you know if nothing will happen or something will happen? And don't tell me its that stupid moon's guidance or protection because I won't believe you."

"Dangers are not always visible, my dear Selene." Theron says, each word coming out of his mouth is dripping with venom. "I might be in the pond but I am perfectly fine and I don't need your help, especially from a female who put all of her trust in the moon." He crinkles his nose up in a show of distaste before he turns halfway away from Selene. "I am used to being alone. I don't need anyone, especially females." He mutters before he turns his head toward Selene. "So you won't die of curiosity, my name is Theron Silvanus. Now let me be. And go back to your son and pray that the curse didn't take hold of you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:10 pm
Selene would look towards the male and sighs. "I will not get hurt or worse... I can promise you that. Just TRUST ME!" She says with a pleading tone of her voice. She noticed the regret and sadness in his eyes, whining slightly. She tilts her head at him. "Because I asked the moon to guide my heart to what I need... To guide to someone that would need me.. " She looks into his eyes. "She wouldn't lead me to get killed.. Not when my son is my reason to live."

"Dangers can be unseen even as an sickness.. such as depression and anxiety." She moves a bit closer to him but sits to where he could at least try to feel comfortable for her. "A female like me, eh? Let me tell you something. The moon has most of my trust. But you know who else I trust? Myself. I've dealt with pain.. I've made peace with my friend who I've had kids with on the fact that he wouldn't be my mate. You want to talk about Dangers? I worry about the fact that my son could get sick at any time.. He could get hurt.. But I forced myself to keep myself from sheltering him just so he could actually live." She then nods. "Theron... It is an honor to meet you, sire. But.. Wake up. Whoever got hurt or killed in front of you.. it wasn't your fault at all. You couldn't control it.. I am sorry for your loss. I really am. But please.. Look from your heart." She frowned gently at him and just looks away.  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Crew

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:39 pm
Theron rolls his eyes when the female pleads him to trust her and he looks at her in annoyance, genuinely at loss of what to do in this kind of situation because she is hellbent on the fact that the moon led her to him for some reason. He shakes his head and turns his head toward Selene, his muzzle dangerously close to her cheek while he says softly "This female died and she had two children that is growing up without a mother as well. So if that female could die and leave her children behind, you can too as well."

His ear twitches as he moves his head away from Selene's head, putting some distances between them, glaring at the stubborn female. "We all have our worries. We all have dangers that is almost always lurking around me. We al-" His eyes widens then narrows dangerously at Selene when she mentioned the part about someone getting hurt or killed in front of him. "How the hell do you know about that?" He hisses the words out at her and he quickly back-steps, putting more distance between them. "If you know about that then you know that there is a reason why you need to stay the hell away from me!"

IC Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff