Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] New Found Friend (Nukpana x Malaki)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:57 pm
This is a private AIM Rp between me, XxXPandamoniumXxX, and -MoomoolatteCha-
Do not post without our permission.
Each post will have two from Nukpana and two from Malaki

Teepee's: XxXPandamoniumXxX | -MoomoolatteCha-

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:44 pm
It had been a long time since Pana had ventured out anywhere and she blamed it on her own need to be a hermit. She missed Trinity so much and she wanted to see her again, but she felt time was breaking them apart. She felt as if her longing to see her again was just an excuse to hold onto something that might be dying. She didn’t know what to do or how to feel except upset. She opened herself up to another and now all she could feel was anger at how everything was turning out. Her children were grown and gone leaving her alone again. Alone to ponder everything she possibly could ponder and it was turning into her worst nightmare. She didn’t want to think anymore. She didn’t even want to be around anyone else. Even Kahlil had found true happiness and she knew someday he was going to come by to show off his kids. If that day came she didn’t know what she would do. She never told him how she felt and she regretted that more then anything in her entire life.

As she trampled across the meadow, she wondered what her brothers were up to or her mother and father. She missed them all and wanted to see some of them again even if it was her brother or a child. She knew deep down they were alright, but it didn’t mean she never wanted to see them again. “What to do today…” She rambled to herself feeling the slight chill in the air hit her body. Today was going to be another uneventful day

User Image

Flopping himself down upon the cold ground,he wondered about when the butterflies would be back.He hoped it would be soon because besides talking to Maddie,those were his only friends.It was lonely in these lands and there was never anything to do.His imagination wasn't very big so that didn't help out much at all.With not having anyone to play with as a child he didn't know any type of games to play with others,besides hide and seek. Which a filly that was yellow and slowly falling apart taught him. Boy did he miss having everyone around him,oogling him because he was a baby and pampering him. Now that he was older and a adult,no one really was around to even talk or give him at least a tiny nuzzle.

User Image

Shifting a little bit, the older mare turned her head at the soft footsteps of another in the area. Usually she would freak out and attack or look a little bit uncomfortable, but she wasn’t feeling that way right now. When she saw the other slowly approaching, she stopped moving and wondered if she should even bother making talk with this male. She was never particularly find of being around stallions and ever since she fell for Trinity there were no stallions in her life except for her sons until they grew up. “Hey..” She didn’t know what else to say to him. She hadn’t spoken to another individual for a very long time and it always made her uncomfortable to speak with strangers. She stepped closer to him. She made sure she didn’t get too close though just in case she didn’t like how he was acting or vice versa.

“It seems like it’s going to snow soon..the air is getting colder.” She mentioned to the other clearly younger stallion. She wasn’t good at making conversation. She always felt pressured to say something nice or normal. She was never the normal child in her family.

User Image

Not paying attention,malaki was making his way slowly closer to her.When hearing a hey,he quickly looked up.He blushed a little bit and started getting a little nervous. This is how he always acted as soon as he seen a female around. "H..hello.." He talked softly and shuffled his hooves. "It is.."He looked up to the sky and started feeling a little bit colder. This was his very second winter,and it was miserable. He hated the fact that the snow clumbed his hair together and it got matted. Then his mother had to some how get the knotts out of it. " I don't want it to come.."  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:34 pm
She could see that this stallion was nervous or that he was shy or something. She was never like that nor did she ever meet someone who had those kinds of qualities. She didn’t even know what she could say to him or if she should help. She could see that the mention of snow made him uncomfortable and maybe she should try to help him out. Doing something nice for someone wasn’t exactly a strong suit with her and it would probably never be. “I can see that your uncomfortable…did you want to find shelter before it stars snowing or does it not bother you?” She asked tilting her head to the side. Something about this stallion reminded her of her father. He wasn’t shy, but he was a bit on the reserved side and she could see this was how this stallion was. He didn’t look like the type that would have fun.

“I know of a place, but it’s far and I’m not entirely sure I should help you.” She said to him feeling like her old self for that moment as she walked a little closer to him examining him more fully. “How old are you? You look like you lost your mother or something..” She mumbled to him circling him for a little bit before stopping dead smack in front of him.

User Image

He looked down at his hooves and sighed a little bit.Why did he have to act this way around females? His mother was a rough house tom boy and his father was so down to earth.Why didn't he get the good genes? "Shelter would be nice..I'd prefer to be warm rather than it snowing on me. The adventure with my cousin wasn't...great." Giving another sigh,he looked back up to the mare."Its too cold for me,thats all." Certainly wasn't going to tell her that he was nervous around females that all. "Why not?" Malaki blinked a couple times as her,why would she tell him of something and then take it all back?

Pinning his ears as she got closer to him,he shifted his hooves. "I am only a year and a couple days...My mother is back home."He was just traveling after taking his cousin back home,he needed the time alone.Wasn't sure why she was acting this way,she was just nice to him. Malaki just closed himself in and kept looking around at different things,he was too worried that maybe he had walked into something dangerous.It wasn't something for him.

User Image

Flicking her tail, she heard his age knowing he was young. He looked young and acted young. Maybe this was a terrible idea to come out today and have to tolerate meeting other Soq that just made her feel old. As if she didn’t feel old already from just having kids, this stallion was annoying her slightly and he didn’t even do anything to her. “I usually don’t help others. In fact I would rather beat you up rather then help you.” She paused for a moment and thought to herself. That isn’t a motherly thing to do and if this stallion was missing his mother shouldn’t she do the right thing and help him? She was a mother too and could understand that feeling very well. “But I will help you…so follow me and it might get colder this evening so we will have to go into the back of the cave.” She nodded walking slowly towards the forest knowing of the perfect place for the both of them. It was there she raised her children during the cold months.

She shivered slightly when more cold air hit her and she saw a couple flurries fall down to the ground. What if a bad snow storm hit and she was stuck with this guy for days? Would it be a good thing? She hoped Trinity would be all right. She worried so much about her. “We better hurry in case it’s more then just a couple of flurries.” She mentioned to the stallion as she continued on her way snorting. “So what is your name? I’m Nukpana, but call me what you want.” She simply said as she looked back at him finding him to be oddly cute, but felt it was because of his innocence. It was something she never really had and was always a mean Soquili.

User Image

Pinning his ears as he backed a little ways from her. Beat him up...? Throwing his tail between his legs he looked concern and wasn't going to say anything at all.It ran through his mind that this mare could take him into danger. Murder him for how annoying he was to her. How could he trust her? She just said about beating the s**t out of him,why would he trust her? It was extremely nerve wracking. "H...h...how should i trust you..." Malaki shook and kept moving his hooves around. When some snow flakes started falling down,he watched her shiver.Maybe he could trust her,something in him said to follow her. "Malaki... "He said in almost a studder."Nukpana... such a nice name..."He would complimented it more but who know how she'd act about it. "Wonder if its a large storm..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:24 am
The brown mare looked back at him seeing how scared he was and for a moment felt like she needed to reassure him that he was safe in her hands. "You can trust me because I'm a little more mature then I use to be. Ever since I had children…I have toned down. I had to. Being a parent changes you and you actually grow up." She told him and it was the god's honest truth. She grew up a lot and normally she wouldn't have even spoken to him. She probably would have avoided him at all costs or simply attacked him right off the bat. She was pretty unpredictable and it all stemmed from her lack of a good upbringing when she was a child. She only hoped that her future kids would be raised better. That is if she had anymore kids. She didn't even know if she wanted to since her life was completely in shambles at the moment. "Look…I just…I haven't spoken to anyone in a very long time and I'm a little bit on edge since I haven't seen my love in a long time. I guess it's taking it's toll on me..I don't mean to take it out on you." She told him hating to be admitting something like that to a complete stranger. "Malaki? That is an interesting name." She mentioned ignoring his compliment since she didn't really enjoy getting them. She had always had self-esteem issues with being the complete oddball in her family. The only brown one out of a family of black colored Soq.

"It might be and if it is, well I will make sure you survive." She mentioned to him as they entered the forest happy the trees blocked the snow from falling on them right now. "If you want we can get some food once we get there and stock up on it." She told him slowing her pace a little bit so that he could keep up with her. "Do you have any family other then your mother? You look too young for kids…" She asked turning away from him and remembering her kids. She didn't even know what was going on with them right now.

User Image

"I understand." He said softly and kept watching her. Was that how his mother was when she had him?Toned down a bit? His mother was very active and loved to run around,but when Malaki grew up she toned down quite a bit.Was it because she felt old now that her babies were older? He was a year old now and nothing had really happened in their life. "Don't worry." Malaki calmed himself down once he heard what she was feeling,she wasn't so bad after all. What was the worry again? "Thank you," He noticed she didn't reply to his,check to no compliments. Or maybe she just needed to start getting them,unless she just needed another love to make her feel that way again. "You will?" Malaki blinked a couple times,why would she be worried about a stranger,then again he was probably young enough to be her childrens age. Shaking off the snow,he listened to her. "We should,just for preperation." Nods and slows down with her now almost beside her. "I have lots of family. though...I haven't met very many of them because they are all scattered. I haven't seen my sister since we've been out of baskets." He blew the bangs out of his eyes,those needed a trim.As well as his long tail,it was matted with snow and hard to carry along. "If you don't want to tell me anymore about your children and kids..don't worry about it just yet." He was going to mind her privacy unless she felt the need to talk about it.

User Image

She scoffed at his comment about her kids because there really wasn't much to tell and the story would be a short one anyway. But she kept quiet for the moment and continued through the forest seeing a few snow flakes every once in awhile before feeling the wind pick up making her sigh a little bit. It was going to be a bad storm and they were going to be stuck together in a cave for a few days. Oh the joy. "My kids? There isn't much to tell. Same goes for my family really. I only see my father. My mother and two brothers are all gone or who knows where they went. As for my kids, it's pretty much the same thing. I should have been more watchful or been a better mother to them…I know children are suppose to grow and go wherever they want to, but stopping by to see me isn't a bad option either.." She said with a slight sadness in her tone. "I must have been a complete shrew to them.." She never really liked herself all that much and never thought in a million years she would fall in love with another. But now she was beginning to think falling in love wasn't even worth the time. "So your in the same situation as me. Family doesn't really come see you that much either I'm assuming?" She asked him curiously as she trudged through the forest seeing the edge of the mountain in front of them knowing they were really close now.

"I hope you don't mind being in there with me. I might be a little rough around the edges, but it doesn't mean I'm bad." She told him wondering what it would be like to have children again. Then again this stallion was pretty much like a child to her and she probably could teach him a few things. "So you never fell in love? Never had a crush or anything? You seem like the kind of horse that would shy away from anything like that." She tried her best to speak the truth and speak as honestly as she could at the moment. She really did want to help him and maybe get him to be less shy. Then again she didn't even now how to go about doing that. She was never shy. Not even as a foal. "We are almost there so keep up." She mentioned as she increased her pace feeling good knowing they could rest soon.

User Image

Malaki felt the blast of air against him and he almost felt weaker. The cold was getting to him and making him slower. Shaking himself off he listened to everything she said.So similar situations only she was a mother and he was a son. He wasn't sure why families grew apart,didn't any of them ever hear of family get togethers,just to spend time with eachother? Malaki sighed as the mare grew a little sadder. "I am sure they think about you..Just maybe don't know where to find you. I mean..unless you stay in the same spot?" He honestly said. Hopefully she wouldn't bite him in the a** for that. More than likely she would. But he was more than ready for it. Had Malaki ever fell in love before?He didn't think he had,"I don't believe so... I have never had a mare come close to me before in that way.. You're right... I haven't at any of those." He lowered his head,all the ones he talked to never brought a spark. Raising his ears at her,he shook his head. "As long as we're both safe,I will deal with anything that I have to." He said softly. Malaki sped up to keep up with her.Rest would be wonderful with how his body was feeling right now.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:44 pm
Sadly, Pana never ever stayed in the same spot. If she did it would probably drive her insane out of boredom and the same routines. She moved around a lot when she had her kids and that was probably why they grew up to like traveling so much. "I do move around a lot. Staying in one spot bothers me and…I guess I never really found a place to call home." She told him feeling a little sad knowing that fact and really wishing there was something she could do about it. She flicked her tail and walked into the small cave looking around it seeing that it was pretty snug in there, but they were going to last. It was big enough for the two of them and then some. "Your still young so there is alway time for love. Don't stress out about it." She told him in a kind of motherly way. It was strange being around someone younger then herself because she was use to all the older horses around here telling her life stories like she gave a damn. The only one that didn't do that was Kahlil. She sighed at the thought of her long lost friend. She hadn't seen him since she set up that stupid date and now he was happily mated to a mare she would never like. She rarely liked others anyway and when she did it hurt to see them go. "I have fallen in love twice. One time I regret and the other..I don't even know what is going on with it right now." She told him with an angry snort before seeing more snow fall. They had to hurry.

She left the warmth of the cave and felt the wind hitting her more knowing it was going to be a bad one. She could just feel it. "We have to find some food…unless you want to wait here and I will go? I'm a lot tougher then I look and I can brave this weather." She said to the young stallion giving him a long stare as she waited for his answer. She could make a few trips to get berries and possibly some leaves. It was something that they would need.

User Image

Malaki felt a bit more sad as the mare became upset."I can help you find them?" He said softly and started thinking.Wait...there was someone he had seen that had similar color and markings as the mare.But who....Then it came to him."Actually!" He jumped up and down once and laughed."My cousin,she is in love with a stallion that has the same markings as you!" Malaki smiled and looked at Pana,maybe she would be a bit happier?How could he know.

"Oh i know.I am not actively looking.."He admitted,it would be nice to find someone,but he wasn't in any rush.He actually liked hearing about everyones stories,it was a interesting life lesson."I'm sorry,is the first one found another?"He asked a big nervously.Looking around the cave,it was cozy but small.Hopefully there would be enough space if there was a fight between them or she snapped at Malaki. His ears raised as she left the cave once more and he hurried to her side. "No,I will help carry everything,It'll be fine."Not wanting her to do all the work,he at least wanted to help. Anything he could help with he wanted to make it easier for the both of them.Not being about to help his family gather food as a child bothered him,they always told him he was too small or he would hurt himself.This time he wasn't.

User Image

Hearing his words, her ears perked up and she stopped in her tracks. Was it her son he was speaking of? His cousin? Does that mean he was happily mated? Oh god she hoped he didn't have kids because then she would feel like an even worse parent. "Really? Do you happen to know his name? I use to call him Asku as a nickname.." She said softly eyeing the stallion with pleading eyes and for the first time in her life she let her defenses down right now. She didn't even do this with Trinity so it was very new to her. "I haven't seen him in a very long time and even if i could meet him for a second…I would be happy." She said softly to him hoping so much that it was him because that would give her a chance to actually see her son again.

She didn't know if she should tell this stallion anything. She turned away from him at the mention of help and began to slowly walk around the outskirts of the cave. "Yes..the first one did and I actually helped him find that other. I can't believe I even agreed to it, but at the time I didn't know I cared about him that much. Now it's too late and I will regret it for as long as I live. I never even told him either..As for the other one..well..she is long gone. I don't know where she went and it's been awhile since I last saw her so my feelings have been drifting a little bit. I guess I want someone who actually stays and doesn't wander off. I'm tired of being the one left alone." She said to him feeling a little to emotional right now and she needed to snap out of it. "There are some berries." She changed the subject immediately as she went over to the bush and bit off a couple branches looking at him for a moment. She moved past him going back towards the cave. They were going to have to make a few more trips after this.

User Image

"Yes!" He responded to her getting excited. "She called him Asku,She is blind so he's been taking care of her."He smiled and watched her. "Once the storm blows over I can take you to them?"Malaki bounced up and down slightly.Maybe he was helping her helping him?What if she tried to break apart Maddie and Asku? Was that the right thing to tell her?Malaki started to confuse him self and he made a worried face.

"I am sorry... Maybe we should find her?" He wasn't sure what to say to her,because he wasn't into love just yet."Hey!Maybe I could help you? I mean...I don't know much about love...But i could try?" Malaki started to feel happy once more. Could he help her?Would she let him? Oh! The food...they had forgotten about that for a bit. "They look so good,do you think there are more berries as healthy as those?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:23 pm
She smiled at the fact that her son was taking care of someone who was less fortunate. That was totally him and she was proud to be his mother. He was always the one to take care of someone else or be there for someone. "I would love to meet up with them..I can see the mare that he has been taking care of and thank her for watching over my son." She looked over at him seeing the worry in his eyes knowing there was something else bothering him. "I'm not going to break them up if that is what your thinking. I actually want to see my children happy and the better off they are, the happier I will be." She told him as she placed the berries down towards the back of the cave just in case they blew away or something. She couldn't believe eyer son was well and taking care of someone else that definitely needed it. "I am proud my son is doing something good with himself and am definitely happy it's helping another." She said to him before venturing outside of the cave again smiling slightly at the remembrance of them when they were foals.

"No..I don't want to find her. I always had to find her, now it's time for her to find me." She said in an angry voice looking back at Malaki with a glare. "You can help me by finding more food. Don't worry about my love life. She probably fell in love with another and ran off. I..I don't need love anymore." She said to him and it wasn't really something she believed. She could love again it would just take her a bit of time. "There are always more berries like this. We just have to find them." She nodded lightening her gaze on the stallion seeing the snow already beginning to accumulate. "We have to hurry or we won't be able to find the berries soon." She said to him as she walked faster feeling her body start to chill from the cold air. She wasn't going to be able to handle much more, but she was going to try and face the storm and not look weak in front of this stallion.

User Image

Oh good,thats what he was hoping for."I am sure Maddie would love to meet you,she is quite the different horse around him.Usually she can be a bit mean and snippy,gets agitated with me easily."Laughs a little bit thinking about her.Maddie ment well though,shr just didn't want anthing to happen to anyone ever. "I am happy to hear that you want to meet her." Watches her and follows.

Malaki blinked a couple times,why didn't she?Then she started getting snippy at him.Pinning his ears he moved away from her to another spot near the area.He hit a hard spot in her heart.Why did he always seem to do that. Malaki kept quiet and picked up food that they needed."Sorry..I will work harder.." Keeping his mouth shut,he kept looking.Giving a sigh he looked up at her,she was starting to get cold. Malaki picked up some logs along the way to hopefully make a fire to keep them warm. "Shall we go back again..."

User Image

This Maddie mare seemed like quite the character and she was definitely someone that she would want to meet at some point in her life. She didn't know when it was going to happen and when it did she hoped she would like the mare. "She sounds like quite the mare. All I hope is that my son is happy. After all that is what matters in the end.” She told the other as they walked feeling like this was going to be a long boring journey for the two of them. She didn’t want to be around him and he probably didn’t want to be around her. But there she was traveling with him in toe. This stallion really was trying his hardest to prove his worth to her. It was working out well, but she still didn’t know if she could fully trust him. “No there is a place to stay up ahead..once we get there we will rest up and you can tell me why your sticking around me for so long. It’s kind of giving me the creeps.” She snorted at the stallion with a flick of her tail. She ventured into the small cave they happened to stumble upon and looked around making sure there wasn’t anything that would eat them in there before turning around to eye the male. “Get in here. It’s going to storm and your going to get all sick.” She mumbled placing all the berries she had found on the ground and sighed deeply. This was going to be a long day.

User Image

Malaki sighed.Why was she being this way towards him. He wasn't going to hurt her,she could trust him.Malaki wasn't the one to turn his back against anyone. Maddie was going to take good care of Asku as he was of her. He was starting to feel a bit discouraged with how he was acting towards her. He was just being helpful and he didn't want to be alone either.

"Am I that bothersome? "Malaki asked and followed her into the cave. "Sorry.."He apologized and dropped what food he had near her spot and moved to another spot in the cave. Laying down he gave a soft sigh.Hoping she wouldn't spazz out at him.He didn't mind her company,but he just wished she wouldn't be so hostile and so motherly.That's how she seemed to always be though.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces