Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Eleazar Draven Bradley

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:09 am
Hi, my name is Eleazar Draven Bradley

I'm a male.

I am a vampire, turned by Christopher "Jedi" Whitethorne of the Dragon Clan.

My special power is psychometry. (has not developed yet)

I'm 18 years old, but look around 16.

This is my GRADUATED year here at Hogwarts.

My birthday is August 17th, 2013.

My dream job is is probably a potioneer.

My blood status is halfblood. My dad's an insane pureblood. My mum was a muggle, I think.

The house I'm in is Ravenclaw.

I'm interested in people in general are either weird, or think I'm weird. So nah, not really interested.

I'm currently with do I look like I'm on the lookout for love? Are you sane?

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm awkward, clumsy, nerdy, and a bit weird. According to my siblings, anyway. I tend to put my foot in my mouth a lot, and have a habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. I'm absolutely horrible at stuff like making small talk and introducing myself to new people. I also happen to be a klutz. Everywhere I go, disasters happen. Like that one time with the TV- Actually, let's not talk about that. My magic shows up at the WORST POSSIBLE TIMES, and that's just makes me even more nervous when I'm out in public. And I have to admit that I am a nerd. I really like reading, and studying, and doing well in school. It's a pretty big part of my personality. Sometimes I get a bit embarrassed about it. My brothers and sisters love to tease me, because I'm easily aggravated and really self conscious. Supposedly I'm also weird. I don't what specifically makes me weird in other people's eyes, but I just am.

My background story is until I was six, I lived with my mum. She wasn't the greatest. She'd leave me and my half sister, Thea, alone for a long time and sometimes not give us dinner or anything. We lived in a really rundown neighborhood in London, and there always a lot of crime. I used to get really scared about someone coming and hurting us while she was gone. She had a lot of boyfriends, and Thea and I have two different dads. We never met them, and she didn't like to talk about it too much. I think sometimes she really regretted having us. But she wasn't too horrible. She never hit us or anything, and she wasn't all that bad. But one day she left and never came home. I still don't know what happened to her, but I think she just got tired of having to take care of us. So I took Thea with me, and we started living on the streets. Though a few weeks later, I almost got hit by a car while trying to run across a busy road, and Thea and I were taken to the hospital. They thought I might be hurt or something. We met Garrett, well Da now, there, and then he saw my and her magic. I had no idea other people could do magic too, I thought it was just us. Now it's time for me to go to Hogwarts, which I'm not exactly looking forward to. I don't want to leave my parents and my sisters still at home. I'm really close with Thea and Vi, and I dunno how Thea will react to being left alone by family. Again.

My first year was pretty good. I didn't make any friends, but I don't mind. I don't really need much company, though I wish Thea could have been here. The twins were so busy with school stuff that they didn't have time to bother me much. I especially like the library. There's just so much to read... I'll probably never get through all of it. And the classes are all good, except maybe Flying. I'm almost excited to go back next year, though I didn't think I would be.

Second year was boring. I'm looking forward to electives next year. Still no friends. Still don't really care. There's not that much to say about it.

The summer before third year I met my father. I already hate him. He thinks I'm his "heir" or some crock like that, but I never asked for any of it. I didn't want his blood, despite how highly he thinks of it. I don't want him. I have a father. I have a da. But in all seriousness, Roald terrifies me, and I don't know what he'll do if I don't do as he says.

I spent third year in a state of paranoid anxiety, barely ate anything, but saw my grades soar higher than ever. Lots of studying motivation when you're trying to get your mind off things. The boggart in DADA nearly made me sick to my stomach with worry. I just wanted to go home, but I'm a bit afraid to. What if he knows where I live, who I live with?

He murdered Thea, and I can never tell anyone. My little sister. My best friend. I can't even tell our parents what their daughter's last words were, whether she died terrified or not. It hurts so much I can't even breathe half the time, but at the same time I'm not as scared anymore. I feel like the fear's steadily being replaced with this cold, hard sort of rage, filling in the cracks. I don't like it, but I'm not as bothered by it as I should be.

My fourth year was... I don't know. I definitely slacked in terms of grades. I attended class when I felt like it. I'd never done anything like that before. It felt really good. Hogwarts is a reprieve from being at home and worrying about Roald coming after me or my family. Things with them are already shaken because of Thea dying and me refusing to talk about the how or why. I'm pretty sure they think I need counseling.

The summer before my fifth year Roald showed up. At the house. I almost had a panic attack, but I left a note saying I was basically running away and left with him. I thought that was for the best. It wasn't. It really wasn't. His idea of being a father was trying to brainwash me into mindlessly going along with whatever he said while torturing me. I had to ask permission to sleep and eat. At the end of the summer he slipped up and I managed to get my wand back. I stunned him and ran for it.

Jess cornered me my fifth year, and I broke down and told her mostly everything. She freaked, but I talked her into not telling Mum and Da. That's the last thing I need right now. They'd probably pull me out of school. I have a plan, anyways. Obviously I'm not going to hunt Roald down. I'd have no idea how to even do that, and offensive magic isn't exactly my talent. It'd end with him getting fed up and killing me or me probably ending up trapped somewhere. If I was going to kill him I would have after I stunned him, but I can't. I want to but I don't think I'd be able to do it. I don't- I'm not like him. I can't do it. I want to so much but I can't. It probably makes me pathetic. I'm sort of beyond caring right now. Anyways, the plan is- well, he can't have an heir if I'm dead, can he? And I can't kill myself- it'd destroy my parents. They'd blame themselves. But I can be something in between...can't I? It has to work. It has to.

My sixth year was... better, surprisingly. I'm a vampire now. So that happened. I ran into a man... boy? named Chris in Hogsmeade in the winter, and convinced him to turn me. Obviously, my condition is going to make school much more difficult, but no one can do anything about it now, which is what I was counting on. I'm depending on Chris, or Jedi, to show me the ropes, but for the first time in a long time I can actually sleep. I feel safer dead than I did alive. Guess it's sort of sad. I sent my mum and da a letter. I don't think they'd want to talk to me right now, and I'm basically moving into the spare room above Whizz Hard in Diagon. At least I have a place to stay. And Jedi's wife, Ada, is really nice. They even have kids, twins. I suppose they're half vampires? Still not sure how that works. There was an incident with neo Death Eaters while kids were getting on the train to leave this year... I was already gone, but Vio was there. I don't know if I'm going to be forgiven for that, more than anything else.

I didn't really go home the summer before my seventh year... Now I stay in the flat above Chris's dad's publishing place. I guess I should count myself lucky I have a place to stay. My actual seventh year... wasn't that bad, aside from having to do tons of work because of not being able to actually attend any classes during the day. I did about as I expected on my NEWTs. At least I'm done with school now... Hopefully they accept vampire potioneers. They should, right? Grace is one. And... Mum and Da might be not as angry with me? I mean, they let me come over for Christmas. It was really, really tense at first, and everyone was angry besides Jess, but I don't think they hate me.

I enjoy learning, studying, reading, puzzles, and football (soccer).

I despise bullies, braggarts, arrogance, stuck up people, and being made fun of.

I'm afraid of losing my family.

My strengths are figuring out problems and remembering small details.

My flaws are being awkward around new people and getting too easily upset over small stuff.

I look like this.

My wand is a hazel wood, demiguise hair core, twelve and 1/2 inches, brittle.

My pet is a rat named Fennel.

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Alchemy ~O
Astronomy ~A
Care of Magical Creatures ~A
Charms ~A
Cursebreaking ~A
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~A
Herbology ~O
History of Magic ~A
Muggle Mythology ~EE
Mythology ~EE
Potions ~O
Transfiguration ~O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
Herbology ~ EE
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ O
Alchemy ~ O
Muggle Mythology ~ A
Mythology ~ A

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I don't know if my mum was a witch or a muggle, but I don't think she had magic. I never saw her use any, at the very least. As for my father... I'd rather not talk about him.
*Vampire*

~ ♥ Cara ɱк
~Utsuha [7/14/15]

Accepted by ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [11.5.2014]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:31 am
Eleazar Draven Bradley's List of Knowledge

Astronomy
First Year
Names of Planets [x]
Movements of Planets [x]
Names of Stars (Including Sun) [x]
Names of Constellations [x]