Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I find it hard to believe that my cousin's family is higher.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:54 am
I find it hard to believe my cousin's family is higher on the relaxation prosperity index than we are. It's sad. Cuz my mom's brother married a black girl, and made 2 kids, that they would be horrible and crappy cheesy black/hispanic family, but no, my aunt makes like 50000 a year cuz she is a nurse, and mom's brother makes like over 70000 cuz he's been in the border patrol for like over 12 years or something, so they are better than we are, even though they live in the same conditions as we are.....but HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA WE HAVE A WORKING HOTTUB. They used to have a good working hottub, but I think it broke, hahaha we are better than them. And we are getting HDTVs now, hahaha, CACO prepare to be crushed. All we need is my parents to pay for the HD directv, but they refuse to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:16 pm
Aoi. Dude. Buddy. You need to stop comparing yourself to others. If I were you I'd just be happy for them. You know? They're family.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:22 am
Danny cmon, you know you live in a cheesy mexican family.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:18 pm
Oh man you're funny. How many of us would pay to see you do stand up. hahaha
My dads a cholo.
My moms just white people.
My sister is a tomboy.
My brother is obnoxiously rude.
And I'm quirky.
There is my cheesy mexican family. I love them and I love my cousins too.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:25 pm
Well we make over 100000 dollars a year cuz I continue to live with my parents, and that my brother Blaine can't live and afford bills and rent in crap, in all that. So yeah... he'd rather live with me and his parents.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games