Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Commons Area Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:04 pm
The general area by the main building.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:55 pm
User Image
K u r oY u k i
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro left the classroom, taking the stairs 2 steps at a time until she was out the main building and into the commons area. She sat down on the set of stairs leading into the building's entrance, a small smile on her face. Mr. Pierce's words replayed in her head. '...underneath all that teenage angst.' She understood what he meant by that. Everyone has their own troubles which made them into what they are. So all it would take was some coaxing... Some acts of kindness. She placed her chin on her knees, staring straight ahead of her. She supposed she would just have to keep trying. She wondered what kind of troubles plagued Raiden. She wondered what kind of troubles plagued everyone else she met thus far: Elijah, Nixon, Takuya, Anzu... Maybe even Jean? She would hate to say it aloud but she had her doubts about Jean. That girl was just plain mean down to the core. Kuro softly shook her head. Teenage angst, Kuro! She reminded herself. The dark haired girl let out a deep breath as she leaned back, placing her palms flat on the concrete, face towards the sun. It was such a pretty day out. Maybe she would go find Elijah and Anzu later. They could go to the park or something...

Eye Color: Black // Weapon: None // Status: Content

User Image

Keiko Yuuki

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:22 pm
Goddess of Disaster

Nixon Jackerjack

User Image

≼=========== ☠ ============≽

Nixon had finished up his personal errands for the day and was able to meditate in the cemetary for a good hour. He had communicated with one or two souls today and he was able to replenish his living shadow stores. He hated the fact his magic was so warped and different. He headed into the common area. He wanted to chill out for a while before classes started again. He spotted Kuro and decided to say hi. "Hey Kuro, I see you also wanted some fresh air," he remarked with a faint smile. He was sttill socially awkward but he learnt smiling would help. "You seen the others?," he asked the girl as he sat down next to her. The others seemed really different and nice, well except that girl he threatened. She was plain vile. He had no intention of conversing with her again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:58 pm
User Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro snapped out of her daydream when a familiar voice called to her. She opened her eyes and turned to the source of the sound. She smiled when her eyes laid on Nixon. "Hello Nixon," She greeted the other. The sun was intoxicating and it made her feel high; she quite liked the feeling. She then shook her head at his question. "Nope. Not at all," She responded with a little frown. "I suppose you haven't either," She said. "I was thinking about looking for Elijah and Anzu later so we could all go to the park. It's such a pretty day. You should come with!" She smiled dazzlingly at the male.

User Image

Keiko Yuuki

happywho06

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:12 pm
Goddess of Disaster

Nixon Jackerjack

User Image

Nixon shook his head, he had not seen the others at all since they all saw eachother as a group last. "Nope, can't say I have not seen the others," he answered. Nixon had never had any real friends before so the concept of going to the park was new to hi but he did want to get to know more people. "The park? I have not been there before, but sure," he said a tad nervously. He was not used to all this just yet. "What about Raiden? And Suo? you think they would want to also come?" he asked the girl. It seemed Suo was ok from that incident, but Raiden just like last year was stilll troubled. Actually he seemed more calm. Nixon was still new to the school then and literally kept to the shadows and talked to no one. But he did keep an eye on Raiden a few times just by chance he saw the guy smoking by himself and looking out to the distance. "I wonder what could of happened to a guy like him to be like that. Something is not right with him. Then again most students here have their own story," Nixon thought to himself.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro clapped her hands together excitedly. "You've never been?!" Her tone incredulous. "Well that's another good reason to go!" She smiled. At his question, her bright smile faded. "I'm not so sure about Raiden..." She admitted with a sigh, crossing her arms over her chest. "That boy is so difficult to be friends with." This made her remember about the mission the two did together and the rude insult he gave to her. The fresh memory only got her riled up again. 'Annoying' he had said to her. Can't believe he had the audacity...! She thought to herself then shook her head, Mr. Pierce's words replayed once again in her head. She didn't know his story. Hell, she barely knew him! But that was only because he barely spoke a word to her about anything! Okay, Kuro calm down... The dark haired girl smiled at Nixon, knowing she must have seemed strange because of all these various emotions she was experiencing. "Sorry," She apologized. "See, just the other day Raiden and I were doing a mission together for Mr. Pierce's class and I tried my best to try to try to talk to him and get to know him but he was just so... indifferent about it all. And just earlier today I went to Mr. Pierce to hand him a copy of our mission and I told him what happened. And Mr. Pierce something about 'teenage angst' so then it made me realize that Raiden too must have troubles. Just like the rest of us." She let out a breath, then laughed. "Sorry," She apologized again. "I must be talking nonsense!"

User Image

Keiko Yuuki

happywho06

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:17 am
Goddess of Disaster

Nixon Jackerjack

User Image

The necromancer sighed, he could see Raiden was a tough nut to crack but maybe for the best. He listened to her experience she had with the blonde, and it sounded like the way he treated alot of people. "No I understand why he is like that perfectly. He was like myself last year, a tortured soul who built barriers to shut everyone out. He must have had something terrible to happen to him as you can see it in his eyes.," Nixon explained. Nixon was probably one of the few who saw the guys sadness but ony breifly. "You must have guessed by now I am new to the whole friend thing because I lived in a necromancer temple my whole childhood because of what happened to my family and village. You learn very quickly that those memories are poisonous to your mind so you block them aswell as everyone else so if something like that were to happen again, you don't feel the pain a second time. And honestly that could kill you," he admitted. Nixon had only recently started to get over what happened but we would not forgive. Nixon conjured a small wisp of shadows and played with it in his hands. "I don't thin he really meant what you said, but best he don't try to pry into his history, let him open himself up to us willingly," he suggested as he looked up at the sky.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image
((OOC: Helga enters this area. ))
gaia_angelleft Helga Jurgensen gaia_angelright

As Helga approached the building, she caught sight of what appeared to be a common area of some kind, and there was a young woman and a young man present in this area. Both appeared to be normal, as far as Helga could tell, and going by their apparent age, they were both students here. Of course it never occurred to her to wonder if she appeared to be 'normal' to them. After all, Helga considered herself and all of her kind to be above normal. It had occurred to Helga that perhaps one or both of them could give her directions. While it galled her to have to ask for something as simple as directions to the office that she was seeking, the alternative, namely wandering about like a lost lamb, was worse. Not by much, but still worse. With that thought in mind, Helga approached the two students. "Excuse me," she haughtily said, speaking primarily to the female student, "But I was wondering if you might be able to point me in the direction of the main office." If it seemed that she didn't care that she might be interrupting a conversation, that's because she didn't care. In Helga's mind, her querry took priority.

Goddess of Disaster

happywho06

Davey Word Hunter

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:54 am
User Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro nodded as Nixon spoke, a smile crossing her features at his words. 'Memories are poisonous to your mind so you block them...' She thought about her own painful past. Her hand subconsciously went to her stomach. Sadness can make you kind or hateful... She remembered hearing that saying somewhere before. Kuro opened her mouth to respond but was interrupted by another person's presence. She averted her attention to the owner of the voice, an inquisitive look on her face as her dark eyes met blue ones. She smiled politely at the girl, whom she assumed was a student. "Of course! You just enter through those doors there," She pointed at the set of double doors of the main building. "And go up the stairs until you reach the fourth floor. The headmaster's office is the only room on the fourth floor." She explained.

User Image

happywho06

Davey Word Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:40 pm
Davey Word Hunter

Goddess of Disaster

Nixon Jackerjack

User Image

Nixon was last to notice the new student approaching them, he had to be more observant that that. Nixon put on a smile to seem friendly, infact this smile felt a bit more natural to the previous awkward smiles he used. He let Kuro do the explaining as she was better at talking to others than he was. He noted the girl's looks, he was intrigued by her viking costume. Was it a costume, was that the right word? Nixon did not debate the usage of that word for too long. He wondered what her magic abilities were, infact he was interested in what Kuro could do. Nixon did not keep staring at her as to not seem creepy, he looked towards the ground and let the girls talk to eahother.

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Davey Word Hunter

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image

Helga managed to hide a frown as she listened to the directions that had been given to her. She wasn't certain that the headmaster's office was the right place for her to check into the academy, but the young woman seemed to know what she was talking about, and so Helga will follow her directions. If it turned out that Helga had gone to the wrong place, she could honestly say that it wasn't her fault. The young man seemed to be a half-decent sort. He had looked at her curiously, but at least he hadn't been rude about it. In the past, when Helga had met a male for the first time, all-too-often that male had taken one look at her and had started laughing and/or making impolite comments about Helga's alleged weight problem. This young man should feel fortunate that he hadn't done that, because if he had, then Helga would have to punch him in the face, which would be a bad way for her to start her educational experience, such as it was, here at this academy.

"Thank you," Helga said to the young woman, and after a brief pause, she continued, "While I am here, perhaps you can give me directions to the female dorm and... ah..." Helga hesitated for a moment, and then reached into a pocket in her dress and pulled out the wadded-up piece of paper that was her class schedule. After smoothing out the paper as best she could and looking at it, she continued, "And to the Foreign Languages class." That was the first class on her schedule. On a whim, she then querried, "Sprechen Sie Deutsch?" ((OOC: Do you speak German?)) Helga didn't bother to explain herself because she was reasoning that if either or both of these two spoke German, they would know just what she had asked, and if they didn't, it really didn't matter what she had asked. Remembering that she was supposed to introduce herself, she then said, "By the way, my name is Helga Jurgensen." Thanks to Helga's Nordic accent, her last name sounded like 'Yurgensen'. Helga knew that in many cultures, it was traditional to offer to shake hands with someone that one has just met, but she didn't know if it was the custom here. Besides, Helga had her own personal reason for not offering to shake hands with someone that she had just met.

Goddess of Disaster

happywho06

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:16 pm
User Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro smiled politely. "It's no problem!" She then blinked, as if seemed that the new student had more questions to ask. She patiently waited for her to finish before answering any of it. She blinked again, taken aback by her last and final... question? She guessed it was a question. She said on impulse: "I'm sorry?" Confusion taken her countenance when the female didn't explain. Kuro simply smiled it away, nodding curtly at her introduction that followed. She expected a handshake but when Helga didn't offer one, she continued on with her own intro. "I'm Kuro Yuki. Nice to meet you Helga. Now, as for your questions... To get to the dorms, you just take a right," She pointed to the right to empathize, "And continue on straight, following the paved path, to the left. The dorms is a big building and it has a sign in front of it that says 'Girls dorms' so..." She took a pause. "And for the foreign language class..." She placed her index finger on her chin in thought. "It's on the first floor... I think... To the right.."

User Image

happywho06

Davey Word Hunter

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:55 am
Davey Word Hunter

Goddess of Disaster

Nixon Jackerjack

User Image

Nixon kept trying hiis best not to enter the chat, he glanced up and caught the girl looking at him now, he blushed and his head snapped back to the floor. "Why is it so hard to deal with new people every time?" he thought to himself. He did not mean to come of as shy, but it was a lack of other people his age during his life that made him this way. He took a deep breath and looked up to join in, he had to start talking atleast. "Yeah foreign languages are close to the more quiet classes as to not disturb the learning," he piped up. Now he had actually spoken and not messed up he felt a bit more confident, it helped Kuro was there too. "I am Nixon Jakerjack," he introduced himself and held his hand out for the girl to shake. "That's a nice name, where are you from?" he asked Helga.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image

It was immediately clear that neither Kuro nor Nixon spoke German, which was kind of a shame. Helga had been hoping that one of them will be able to speak at least one civilized language, but life was full of little disappointments, wasn't it? Helga took the time to look in the direction that Kuro had pointed in while giving Helga the directions to the dorms. Nixon gained another small measure of her favor by complimenting her name. That didn't mean that she was starting to like him, but at least she was finding him to be tolerable. Belatedly, she decided to shake hands with him simply for courtesy's sake. Helga did have to resist the urge to wipe her hand on the skirt of her dress afterwards. Instead, she held out her hand to Kuro because she had already shaken hands with Nixon. In answer to Nixon's question, she said, "I'm from a large community of Valkyrie near Asgard. I doubt you've heard of it." That was Helga's excuse for not mentioning her home town's name.

Goddess of Disaster

happywho06

Davey Word Hunter

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 pm
((OOC: Taur enters the area.))

User ImageUser Image
Taur
Come and taste the blades of Taur!
One taste to a customer.

Excitement was surging through Taur's entire body. He had finally arrived at Amaterasu Academy! Just getting here had been an adventure in itself, but that was behind him now. Time for Taur to become educated! As he entered what appeared to be a common area in front of the academy, he shifted the large pack that he had strapped to his back, which produced a faint clatter of metal on metal as his twin battleaxes rubbed together. Ordinarily he would be wearing them on his belt, but a Minotaur traveling unarmed was much less alarming than an armed Minotaur. Of course they were at the top of the pack, just in case he needed them. Taur paused to have a look around, and in doing so, he caught sight of a boy and two girls, who were probably fellow students.

Naturally enough, Taur's attention was focused on the plump girl with the wings. "Thunderbolt of Zeus!" he muttered to himself, "Who is this vision of loveliness? Be still my beating heart! She can be my Aphrodite any day!" Not only did Taur find the blonde girl to be very attractive, but she had a horned helmet and a sword! What more could Taur ask in a girl? Actually, he could probably ask for a couple more things, but it was enough for now. Taur was in love! Well... maybe it wasn't actually love, but he was definitely smitten. He absolutely had to meet this gorgeous example of femininity. As Taur approached the three students, he blared out in the tone of someone who doesn't realize that he's speaking too loudly, "Hi there! My name's Achilles, but you can call me Taur!"

Goddess of Disaster

happywho06

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas