Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Steam Bike Races!
*~::Inaba Outskirts [Stage 3-5]::~*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:05 pm
User Image
*~::[3-5] Shirichi Beach::~*
[Stage 3 Complete!]

If you've ever watched any good race movie, or played any good racing game...particularly with bikes involved in any major fashion...it's a given that the race is going to end on a beach. Hell, even Hidalgo, that Viggo Mortensen Horse Movie ended on a beach...and it was set in the desert! Did that make sense? No, of course not! So why should this? And so here we are.

Trust me, it might not make sense now, but wait until you get to the end of the long ride with grease and dust and dead bugs on you and in your hair and smushed on your glasses...and you ride that bike into the cool, crisp water on the beach, feel that refreshing feeling wash over you...and you'll know just then...

After all the trials, all the running, all the hardcore RIDING...you MADE IT! You're an Expert! And even if you're not the champ like me...you're pretty good, all things considered.

...Of course, if you're going to do the whole 'into the beach' thing, make sure you don't go too deep and forget about your bike, or it WILL get ruined.

Mitsuru still hasn't forgiven me for the last one...but I need that bike! I LIVE for these bikes! Why can't she see...?! Why?!

-The sounds of internal screaming...possibly crying-

Anyway, congratulations! Feel free to pump your fist into the air and yell 'Yes!' repeatedly in celebration. It's what they did back in the day.

Road Rash, baby...

- Minato Arisato, Biker to End All Bikers

Quote:
Best Segment Times
Matsu - 9
Noa - 9
Minato - 9
Gabi - 8
Mitsuru - 8
Balmung - 8
Nix - 8

Necromonium generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:30 pm
User ImageSaiga Giriko
Saiga saw the finish line encompassed by a vast, amazing beach. It was a nice end, to an otherwise stressful race. The man was so far ahead, he had won for certain. She starts to slow down her engine, wanting to avoid crashing onto the sandbar, and land in the ocean.

Quote:
Saiga: Speed: 6 [Current Rate(as of this post) 80 ]

Matsu-Class Speed Bike: [Roll 3-10 instead of 1-10 on the first segment of the race]
Lionheart Armor; Lower enemy's Defense. [Rakunda] When Crashing in battle.

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Zorc James generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image
                      With Kiki-Jiki far ahead of Saiga, he knew that it would help to get it over with, so he had belted forward, onto the last stretch.

╔═════════════════════╗
IT IS TIME TO RACE!
╚═════════════════════╝
Quote:
Kiki-Jiki: Special Custom Bike. Lionheart Engine [Deals Power-boosted damage when Crashing Into Battle] Lionheart Muffler [+Fire Damage when Crashing Into Battle]
Speed: 10 [Overall: 98]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:36 pm
User ImageSaiga Giriko
Saiga pulled her bike over for the lightest of moments, as the man reached the end of the finish line.
"Good job." she muttered quietly, before gunning her engine, leaving the man alone to revel in his own victory. She was still getting used to the bike, though that was no excuse. Kiki had won the race.
Thank god we didn't bet anything. she thought to herself, as she drove off, quietly.

Quote:
Saiga has lost! Kiki-Jiki is the winner! *Confetti*

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Necromonium rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:13 pm
User ImageUser ImageSaiga Giriko, and Kanade Tachibana
Saiga could see the finish line at this point. She'd been driving almost as quickly as she could, and the beach was in sight. She'd won this race, for sure, but even as she gunned it, she stopped once she hit the finish line, waiting on her opponent to catch up.
Kanade made her way across the town, and could see the wonderful beach over the Horizon. The pink haired girl was close enough that it was all but guaranteed she'd lost it. And yet, she wasn't bothered.
Rather, she was actually quite pleased. The inpromptu challenge had lead to a rather fun drive around the towns...and it was a wonderful, head clearing moment. Who cares if she lost?.

Quote:
Roll for Saiga, then Kanade
Saiga: 90
Kanade: 78
Saiga has won!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageSaiga Giriko, and Kanade Tachibana
Saiga turned around on her bike, stepping off of it as Kanade approached her.
"Looks like you win." Kanade called, still lightly in a daze. "That means that..."
"Means what?" Saiga called, an easy expression on her face. "So I decide what to do with Shu? Big deal, it's nothing major. You didn't think I'd say or do something like I forbid you to ever see him again, now did you?"
Kanade hesitated, wanting to answer. She didn't entirely NOT expect it, but....
"Listen, I like him as much as the next girl." Saiga called, bending over a bit to look her in the eyes. "But that doesn't mean that I'm the clingy jealous type. We're only Dating to keep the other suitors and ladies off of him. Soon as they all calm down, he can be yours, okay?"
Saiga mounted her bike, and started it up, moving to head out.

Kanade paused at this, before flushing again, and frowning indignantly.
"I Don't Like him like thaaaaaat!" she screamed, as the pink haired girl disappeared over the horizon.

Quote:
Roll for Saiga, then Kanade
Saiga: 90
Kanade: 78
Saiga has won!

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yokoalchemist generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 8!

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image
Ƞix Gallen

Even though Nix lost to Gin it was still a great race! Faust was behind her and encouraged her the entire time. If it wasn't for her friend chances were she would've given up some time ago. She wondered when the next race would be. "That was a lot of fun.. I should go congratulate Gin on his victory.. Unless that would be just a bother."

Quote:
Matsu Class Speed Bike: Roll 3-10 instead of 1-10 on the first segment of the race!
Pochi Muffler - Roll 2-10 in second part of race.
Pochi Armor - Roll 2-10 in third part of race
Pochi Tires - Roll 2-10 in fifth part of race.

Total Speed: [102]

Necromonium generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image
Faustus Necromonium
Faust seemed to have really lost his balance at the last movement, having had to slam on his brakes in order to avoid crashing violently along the ground, and make himself a fine paste.
"Ugh....Horrid timing.." he grumbled, as he looked up at the beach. It was their destination, and regardless of how fast he could move, it was too late for him to pull ahead of the others.
"Ah well....It was fun.' Faust mused to himself, as he gently continued driving, moving along to the end of the track. Even with the biker guy in the lead, and Nix ahead of him still, he had quite an experience driving with them. Though, he had to wonder...
"Where did Yosuke go...."

Quote:
Matsu-Class speed bike. [1-10 becomes 3-10 for the first segments in races]
Lionheart Armor, Tires, and muffler. [Lower enemy's defense, Raise Rider's Speed, and Deal + Fire damage when running into an enemy.]
Faust is in the race!

Faust: Speed = 7
Cumulative speed: 97

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kai Hiwatari#1 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

Kai Hiwatari#1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:37 pm
Eiji "Gin" Mishima

User Image
"Congratulations kid." Gin was leaning on his bike, and nodded towards Nix as she rolled up. He'd finally managed to widen the gap at the end, but she was still able to hang on through all of that racing. It was impressive, amazing even. There were a lot of bikers who prided themselves on the race she'd just completed, but a lot of them could never say they'd done what she had, and whether it meant she was a regular, or a natural, he wanted to show his respect to one of the best female bikers who'd ever handled a ride. "Tell you what, you ever want a rematch, and I'll accept, no questions. It'd be my pleasure to race against a Speed Queen like you." He nodded towards her, and then back to the other competitor, before noticing...Yosuke was missing. Huh, where had he gone to?

Quote:
[113 total speed]

Great Ryoman! generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:45 pm
"You just came because you thought it sounded like a good time!"
"Maybe if you got lucky, you could be a hero."

User Image

"You did it kid...it was a hard journey, but you pulled through. I always said so, didn't I? If you just buckle down, and cut out all the s**t, you'd get something done. " Yosuke nodded as he pulled up to the finish, taking a long, deep breath and pulling off his helmet. "Enjoy the victory. Not over the competitors...but over yourself. Take a long swig of that water, cool your thirst, and drink it all in." Yosuke nodded, gathering a bunch of water in his hands and raising it to his parched, cracked lips. It had been difficult, and it had been long, and as he felt the water pass over his dried out lips...

he lurched. "D-damn it, what the hell? That was awful!"

"Ha, no wonder it's awful, you just tried drinking SALT water from the OCEAN, you dumb a**! Ha, I can't believe I really got you to fall for that, you lazy, good for nothing, ignorant, son of community wrecking man! You SUCK, ya jackass!" The distant voice burst into laughter that slowly faded away into nothing as Yosuke fell to his knees on the beach of Shirichi, glazed eyes turning up towards the sky.

"Noooo..King Moron, why must you haunt me from the graaaaaveeee!?" Yosuke raised his fists to the air as his feeling echoed out across the sea, an outward reflection of a teenager's troubled soul.

*CRASH*

He'd forgotten to put his brake on. The motorcycle was in the ocean.

"And that Senpai you were so sweet on? Her death was the perfect excuse!"

Quote:

75 Total Speed

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Arena Emperor generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 3!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:43 am
User Image
Tatsuya Suou, the Deja Vu Kid
"Being a man means..." "Your death will be quick!"

There it was...Shirichi Beach; it had been one heck of a race that lead them to it. He and the three women had been neck-and-neck for so much of the race until now...this was the final attempt to pull away and make something of the race. Could he get onto a leaderboard? Could he surpass his challengers? Or would they win and earn something from him in regards for their performance? He revved the engine and flew toward the finish...

And in a flash he crossed the line, skidding into the sands smoothly, removing his helmet in a flash to let his long hair free in the wind. In an instant, he found the girl with the snowy hair and bowed his head slightly. "I apologize for the rough racing out there; it's a battlefield, but that's little excuse. Your skills light a competitive fire in everyone around you...you should be proud. ...And just so you know, that's a technique meant to slow, not to dislodge or crash you. I had confidence you would maintain your balance...but all the same, I'll make it up to you. If you ever own these tires, I'll teach you the technique...you can use it against competitors like me who don't hold back. I hope you will take that as my sincere apology..."

Quote:
117 + 1 = 118 - Total Speed

Red Hawk GT Superbike - [2-10 Roll on 1st section of a race. Add one point to the final roll on every stage.]
EX Motorsport High Performance Tires - 2-10 Roll on 5th section of a race. Increased grip and handling allows for 'combative maneuvers' during 5th section of the race; rolling 50% odds (1 in a 1-2 roll, 1-to-5 in a 1-10 roll) for an optional 'Skill: Kick' to the opponent's bike which reduces their speed by (-1) in the 5th section of the race.
Kick Target: None

Necromonium generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:43 am
User ImageSaiga Giriko
And, at long last, they were finally at the finish line. The others had moved far ahead of her, and ended the race far soon, as she quietly just drove over the finish line. It was...humbling, to say the least. The race started off bad for her, and continued to stay bad, until the end. She took a deep breath, before sighing.
"Good race." she called, though she was sure no one was paying any attention to her. She had fallen so far behind, they were likely ready for a rematch by the time she approached them.

Quote:
Saiga: Speed: 5
Cumulative: 68

Matsu-Class Speed Bike: [Roll 3-10 instead of 1-10 on the first segment of the race]
Lionheart Armor; Lower enemy's Defense. [Rakunda] When Crashing in battle.

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hibarii chan generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:45 am
User Image
Nia Ueda

And there it was! The finish line! And just as the girl was about to press on the gas...she heard something crack, smoke coming out of who knew where. The sand really screw up the bike, didn't it. And so...she reached the line at a paaaaainfully slow pace. But well...she survived, didn't she?

Quote:
Matsu Class Speed Bike
Total speed:89

Yokoalchemist generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:46 am
User Image
Ƞix Gallen

Nix stopped once she crossed the finish line and looked for that racer. She was so ready to give him a piece of his mind a while ago but by then.. her spirit was rather drained. He then offered her an apology and explained his actions. It was only meant to slow her down, not make her crash. ".. I accept your apology.. Good race. I didn't do so well this time but.. thank you for the kind words. Maybe we'll race again in the future.." The snow haired rider nodded to him in respect before driving off, not wanting to linger around any more..

Quote:
Matsu Class Speed Bike: Roll 3-10 instead of 1-10 on the first segment of the race!
Pochi Muffler - Roll 2-10 in second part of race.
KN - 1 Aerodynamic Armor [3-10 on 3rd section of a stage]
Pochi Tires - Roll 2-10 in fifth part of race.

Total Speed: [96]

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
Zorc James generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:47 am
User Image
                      With a final burst of speed, Kiki-Jiki raced up and surpassed everyone that was in front of him before. He was just barely ahead of them, and couldn't waste to lose focus. He needed to keep the lead.

╔═════════════════════╗
IT IS TIME TO RACE!
╚═════════════════════╝
Quote:
Kiki-Jiki: Special Custom Bike. Lionheart Engine [Deals Power-boosted damage when Crashing Into Battle] Lionheart Muffler [+Fire Damage when Crashing Into Battle]
Speed: 1 [Overall: 94]

Steam Bike Races!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff