Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Steam Bike Races!
~::Okina City Outskirts [Stage 2-5]::~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Hibarii chan generated a random number between 3 and 10 ... 7!

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:18 pm
Noa Winters, the Speed Metal Queen

User Image
Never had she experienced such a sucky race. Ever. Being last wasn't something she was used to. And well... it did hurt. Skidding to a halt, the woman jumped out of the motorized bike, not even turning to the rest. With a kick that dropped the heavy vehicle sideways and a huff, Noa walked off. "The Hell is wrong with this thing?! I need to repair it..."

Quote:
Hadesbane Steam Bike
Speed:
Total Speed: 54

Arena Emperor generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image
Tsuyoshi Nishijo, the Irresponsible SEES-2 Temp
"You don't need anybody else to tell you you're beautiful. Take my word for it."

He wondered if his persistent thoughts about wanting to ride side-by-side with Nix were starting to influence his performance as he slowed down coming to the far side of the Okina City streets; he had been blowing everyone away along the first half of the track, but in this city he had become considerably slower, the rivals in his rear view mirror coming almost perfectly up behind him. At this rate, he would surely lose...surely be caught and surpassed. It didn't upset him as much as it might have some of the other drivers, but there was the tiniest of competitive sparks in him that didn't want to give up when he was so close to the goal. He particularly didn't want to lose to Gin, not with Nix in the same race at least. With that thought in mind he decided to buckle down and try to win after all on the last stage.

He slid across the finish line at the very end of the Intermediate Course and let his bike slow naturally, turning it into a stop once he had a little distance between him and where any other bikers would finish. He couldn't tell who had won from when he crossed...but it had been quite the race nonetheless.

"That was...entertaining, wasn't it?' he smiled easily as he slid off his helmet, long, light violet hair splaying out behind him as he glanced over at Nix to see where she had come in, "Let's meet again out here on the track, Nix. I'd like to try you one-on-one some time. For fun...after all, you've got quite a reputation. I'd like to learn from you, if I could." A little of the usual, easy charm, but mostly genuine interest. She was very good on her bike; he probably could learn from her. And another race along the way would make it all the more fun for the both of them.

Quote:
70 - Total Speed
[Speed Bike w/ Pochi Parts]

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Kai Hiwatari#1 generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 7!

Kai Hiwatari#1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:22 pm
Eiji "Gin" Mishima

User Image
This was it, the final leg! Nix had just pulled ahead, and Gin had no intention of just handing teh race over to her. The outskirts of Okina were the best place for him to make up such a small gap, and so he slammed the gas again, revving the motor and letting his bike purr as it did it's thing and tried to close the final gap that could put him on top. It might be impossible, but he would try his best because that was what the spirit of racing was about, and he'd seen good men lost to this pavement who would have given their totally missing left legs to race like this again! He wouldn't disrespect their sacrifices, he'd gun it and honor their racing....and if he happened to overcome Tsuyoshi, he'd just have to sing praises to fallen afterwards!

Quote:
[68 total speed]

Yokoalchemist generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 8!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image
Ƞix Gallen

This was her last chance! Nix pushed her bike as hard as she could and saw herself gaining on Tsuyu.. Wait a second.. She was right beside him!? She actually caught up to him and passed the finish line at the same time? The silverette looked behind her to see that Gin was behind her for once. A shocked look was clear on her face as she sat there on her bike. "Did I.. just.. tie for first.. place..?" she looked at Tsuyoshi and tried to gather her wits. "S-sure.. I would love to race again sometime but.. I don't think there is anything to teach.."

Quote:
Matsu Class Speed Bike: Roll 3-10 instead of 1-10 on the first segment of the race!
Pochi Muffler - Roll 2-10 in second part of race.
KN - 1 Aerodynamic Armor [3-10 on 3rd section of a stage]
Pochi Tires - Roll 2-10 in fifth part of race.

Total Speed: [70]

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

Kai Hiwatari#1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:41 pm
Eiji "Gin" Mishima

User Image
"Nix, come over here." Gin motioned for the silverette to follow, clasping hands and moving through the small crowd to a podium. Gin quickly led the girl to the top, motioning for all eyes to follow, and grinned widely. "Ladies and gentleman, may I introduce your two winners, Tsuyoshi Nishijo and Nix Gallen!" There was another round of cheers as Gin motioned towards Tsuyoshi, and then to Nix, lifting the girl's hand to the applause as he made sure to celebrate her first victory over him, just like he'd promised! Gin glanced over with a cool smirk as Nix took it all in, before leaning over and kissing the girl's cheek, all the more to the rousing voices of the audience. "Congratulations Nix, that was a wonderful race. I know it's not much, but this is a shirt signed by me, and everyone in the band, and I'd be happy to race again anytime. Ms. Death on Wheels everyone, the legendary Niiiix Gaalleeenn!" Calling someone named Nix 'Ms. Death' might not have been the most original naming, but it went well with the metallic ring of biker speak, and a few people probably wouldn't doubt that it was connected to the band, Nyx, either. But she'd definitely earned her place atop the racing board today, and he wanted to focus on celebrating that, because next time he was going to give Nix an even harder race than the last.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image
Ƞix Gallen

A light blush came to Nix's face as she followed GIn's lead through the small crowd. She never realized so many people watched these races. Hearing the applause and Gin announcing both the winners was a whole new experience. She just stared out at the crowd as a smile slowly came to her lips. So this is what it felt like to win at something.. Then her face turned a bright shade of red when she felt the rocker place a kiss on her cheek. He congratulated her and handed her a signed t-shirt from the band shortly after. If the shirt was the prize then what was the kiss for..? Her face was still a bright shade of red as she listened to the crowd chant her new racing nickname. Ms. Death huh? Kind of funny since her name was Nix.. "Thank you, Gin.. I'd love to race you again sometime." She answered, giving him a smile.

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
Arena Emperor generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 2!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:16 am
User Image
Tatsuya Suou, the Deja Vu Kid
"Being a man means..." "Your death will be quick!"

Getting out of Okina City on the bike was like a breath of fresh air; a desperately needed breath at that. This competition was getting a bit stifling, but in the best way possible. He loved the way the competition surged through him and his opponents, how they did their absolute best to catch and surpass him. They were skilled, determined, and the looks in their eyes reminded him of...no, no, he pushed that thought out of mind again as he slid his bike closer to his nearest competitor...foot extending back, crashing carefully into the side of the bike and stalling it for just a moment, giving him a slight advantage and a chance to gain some ground.

"Bad luck, running into me," he smiled wryly beneath his helmet, turning on the juice to try and gain ground...but there was still quite a long way to go before the end...

Quote:
80 + 1 = 81 - Total Speed

Red Hawk GT Superbike - [2-10 Roll on 1st section of a race. Add one point to the final roll on every stage.]
EX Motorsport High Performance Tires - 2-10 Roll on 5th section of a race. Increased grip and handling allows for 'combative maneuvers' during 5th section of the race; rolling 50% odds (1 in a 1-2 roll, 1-to-5 in a 1-10 roll) for an optional 'Skill: Kick' to the opponent's bike which reduces their speed by (-1) in the 5th section of the race.
Kick Target: Nix [Loses 1 Total Speed this section]

Necromonium generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:16 am
User ImageSaiga Giriko
The City flew by her, and in no time, it was all gone. They were on the outskirts of Okina, but she didn't care.
"Just gotta finish this race." she muttered, as she continued to drive along at a brisk pace, still frowning rather unpleasantly. She couldn't even make out the figure that had challenged them, the way he rocketed off. It wasn't even a challenge anymore. She gripped her handlebars, and continued driving along, just trying to survive until the end..

Quote:
Saiga: Speed: 2
Cumulative: 47

Matsu-Class Speed Bike: [Roll 3-10 instead of 1-10 on the first segment of the race]
Lionheart Armor; Lower enemy's Defense. [Rakunda] When Crashing in battle.

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:17 am
User Image
Ƞix Gallen

Again with the kicking!! Nix felt her bike swerve again thanks to the other rider. She felt her temper pick up again, not sure to handle this kind of racing. "You stupid jerk.. " He was SO in for in once this was over!!

Quote:
Matsu Class Speed Bike: Roll 3-10 instead of 1-10 on the first segment of the race!

Total Speed: [65]

Zorc James generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:18 am
User Image
                      As Kiki-Jiki had raced along, he was making it close to the one who they knew as Nix. He didn't care much about her, but at this point, he was focused on winning and nothing else. so off he was to the next segment of the race.

╔═════════════════════╗
IT IS TIME TO RACE!
╚═════════════════════╝
Quote:
Kiki-Jiki: Special Custom Bike. Lionheart Engine [Deals Power-boosted damage when Crashing Into Battle] Lionheart Muffler [+Fire Damage when Crashing Into Battle]
Speed: 8 [Overall: 65]

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hibarii chan generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:20 am
User Image
Nia Ueda

Come on! Just a little further!

Quote:
Matsu Class Speed Bike
Total speed:66

Necromonium rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:01 am
User ImageUser Image
Tezuka Rembrii, Forgetful Junior, And Tatsumaki Kikai, Tech-savvy Senior
Tezuka kept up his pace, doing his best to keep his lead as he continued to drive, coming up on the end of the course.
Just a bit more....Just a little bit more. Tezuka thought as he revved his engine. He could see the finish line...He could hear the roar of the engines behind him. It was close...So very close to him...
But, he had to pull through! He'd been leading through this entire time, and he had to try to win it now!...even if the silver-haired girl scared him more than a little.

Tats gave an easy chuckle as they came into the final section of the race. He could see the two contesting for first still, as he was trailing behind, his flash drive lightly tapping against his chest as he drove.
"I had... a lot of fun with this." he called, as if the race was already over, pulling up to the finish line with an easy, careful grip.
Steady....Steady...

Quote:

Tezuka Rembrii
Bike: Haseo-Class Casual Bike. [No special features]
KN - 1 Power Core Engine [Power Amp crash intro damage.]
Speed: 7(First Number)
Cumulative Speed: [62]
Tatsumaki Kikai
Bike: Haseo-Class Casual Bike. [No special features]
Speed: 5(Second Number)
Cumulative Speed: [48]

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:02 am
User Image
Ƞix Gallen

Nix passed the finish line and sighed happily. She did feel better after that drive.. Even if she nearly gave up halfway through. "That was a good race.. Thanks a lot." The silverette looked at the winner and noticed he was that guy from before! The one that seemed terrified of her! "It's you! That guy that drove off like a maniac and looked at me like I was some kind of thug! Oh good now I can ask why."

Quote:

Total Speed: [54]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:16 am
User ImageUser Image
Tezuka Rembrii, Forgetful Junior, And Tatsumaki Kikai, Tech-savvy Senior
Tezuka gave a slight fist-pump as he dismounted his bike, content on winning another race.
"I must have driven before.." he called, before a familiar voice called, and he turned, biting his lip to avoid shrieking in some kind of instinctual response....as she spoke to him.
Ohhhhh She remembers that?! he thought with a small whimper, before she asked him why he did. He paused for a bit, flushing and stammering.
"It..It's just...You.." he started, his gaze going elsewhere..Anywhere...and everywhere. "You..Kind of..Remind me of someone..I knew.."
Someone abrasive....Vicious...and verbally abusive. He couldn't remember where exactly, but....

Tats moved over at this, giving a pat on the shoulder at both of them.
"Don't worry too much about it." he called kindly, smiling an easy smile. "That was one hell of a race. You two were just on Fire the wole time. Hard enough for me to follow you two, much less keep up."
Granted, he was using a brand new, fresh out of the garage bike for a test run...but that wasn't an excuse. No..It just showed how impressive the othe two were, to have handily beaten him.
"I'm Tatsumaki Kikai. Senior in 3-3" he added lightly, moving away from the two. "What's your names? Do you two go to Yasogami too?"

Tezuka paused at this, jumping as the boy placed a hand on him..before relaxing, as he greeted himself. He didn't know the silverette's name, but he turned nevertheless, and bowed.
"I'm..Tezuka Rembrii." he called shyly, glancing away. "I'm..a Junior there, actually. 2-1....."
He could have sworn he'd seen at least one of them before...but....where? Well, aside from school...

Quote:

Tezuka Rembrii Wins!

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Steam Bike Races!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items