Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R]I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause(Azzo x Aurora+Snowball)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:46 pm
Azzo had slipped into the house, instead of patrolling the night he'd settled for hiding his presents from Aurora so she wouldn't find them, including the food for the cat.

He'd made sure that until Christmas day the cat was fed and taken care of. Warm in the back yard shed with a small heater that didn't take too much power. When the sun had begun to rise Azzo had taken the carrier with the cat inside the house and sat him under the tree, along with a box that contained the movie tickets, the Christmas box of chocolates and the roses.

He smiled as he had a silly red coat on and a hat as he waited for her. He was also working on getting some breakfast started for them, omelets, coffee and hash-browns. It was one of the few times of year he seemed really happy and he was rather proud of the gifts he'd gotten. Merlin was laying on the floor not too far from Azzo's feet. Admittedly though Azzo still wasn't as good of a cook as Aurora, and he was kind of hoping she'd show up to help him make sure he didn't ruin the omelets. He had the sauteing pan out and buttered, chopped vegetables, ham and turkey and shredded cheese.

He kept the stairs in the side of his vision. "Don't worry Merlin she'll be up soon. Santa's come after all!" He said as the dog heaved a sigh, as if Merlin was waiting for someone to give him attention.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:06 pm
Christmas in Destiny City was vastly different then the Christmases she'd known back at home in Alaska. But it wasn't necessarily a bad kind of different.

Christmases at home had been festively chaotic. She had to wake up a good hour before the sun would rise to stuff stockings and start on a breakfast that was warm and hearty enough to battle the cold the men of the family would soon be facing (there was never a holiday from farm chores after all). Next came a near mountain of wrapping paper as her and her hoard of brothers ripped through their presents and goodies. No sooner had she gathered all the paper and shooed the elder brothers outside on came the true task of the day. Cooking a feast for a dozen people, all while having to make sure the youngest two brothers weren't attempting to kill each other or themselves as they ran around hopped up on sugar and the excitement of the holiday. It was fun certainly, but exhausting.

This Christmas might not have been as full of family and chaos as the ones of her past. But it did have her new tiny family in Azzo and Merlin. It also had another small and wonderful gift. The gift of relaxation and sleeping in. Which was something undoubtedly precious to a college student who moonlighted as a sailor senshi most nights.

Aurora wasn't much of a late sleeper, but those few precious extra hours were well appreciated and put to use (with dreams of tiny little feet padding down the stairs to peek at the Christmas tree). And when she awoke she could already smell the scent of something cooking downstairs. Pulling on a robe over her pajamas and slipping on slippers, she made her way down from her bedroom, pushing loose strands of hair back behind her ears.

"Merry Christmas." She offered with a small yawn, lowering a hand to pat Merlin momentarily as she passed through the kitchen doorway. Peeking around Azzo's shoulder to see what was on the stove she teased a little, before lifting up on her tiptoes to plant a light kiss on his cheek. "Too excited for Christmas or just hungry?"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:45 pm
Azzo looked up when Merlin did, there was a small whine. He smiled a bit as he continued on with his work, "Merry Christmas, and both." He answered with a smile. "Did you sleep well?" He asked as he started cracking eggs, and occasionally stirring the vegetables.

"Oh and Santa dropped off some presents as well!" He grinned as he returned the kiss on her forehead. "I hope you don't mind omelets for breakfast. I'd do pancakes but that's a still a little above my cooking grade." He chuckled as he hummed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:41 pm
"I slept wonderfully. I really needed this Christmas break. Classwork and life don't really like to play nice." As if he didn't know, he was quite the busy bee as well.

The mention of Santa drew a tone of mild suspicion, taking in a moment to better take in what he was wearing. "Oh did he?"

A good natured giggle of amusement escaped her at his comment on pancakes, considering how easy she found that particular food to pull off. "Perhaps I should have gotten you cooking lessons for Christmas?"

"But then what reason would you have to keep me around?" She chirped playfully.

Speaking of food her eyes searched for cheese and noted he'd already gotten it. Stepping over to the cabinets she pulled out a set of plates for him to slide the omelets onto when they were finished, and the accompanying silverware. "Do you want some toast to go with it? I imagine we won't make any big mess if we eat while we open presents."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:03 pm
Azzo nodded, "Glad to hear it, we all need a vacation every now and then." He added as he poured some milk into the egg he'd just mixed before putting it in to the pan and adding some of the vegetable, ham and turkey mix.

"Yes, he did. He told me you'd been a very well behaved girl and deserved the best presents he could find." There was a small wink.

"Well, the only way I'm learning to properly cook is if you show me." He said with a pause, "After all cooking lessons'll probably go form not burning water to fixing stuff out of a box." He paused, "It's not like we have the time for actual cooking classes;" and a small grin, "Besides it'd be more fun to learn from you in our own kitchen."

He paused, "Well there's plenty of reason to keep you around. Merlin doesn't talk for one, I'd get lonely without someone to actually talk to; who knows if you weren't here I might just continuously patrol every night and not sleep." There was another smile. "However, cooking maybe useful if you were ever sick with a cold. I know I can make simple box meals like TV dinners and omelets and canned soup. . . but what if we wanted real cooked food and you couldn't do it yourself because you were too sick." He pointed out taking a moment to tap her nose before flipping the egg over in the pan.

"Toast sounds good, maybe buttered?" He offered as a suggestion.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:31 pm
"I'd say I've been an angel." Aurora mused in agreement. Decent grades, charity work, a perfectly chaste relationship (whether or not her father believed it possible while sharing a home). She WAS very good, well... other then beating people and monsters up at night. But that didn't count right, especially since those monsters and people were 'bad'.

It would be a lie to say that her curiousity hadn't perked a bit at what exactly it was 'santa' had brought for her. Azzo had been pretty hush hush about the whole thing and she hadn't really offered up many ideas or hints of her own. And as much as she might have wanted a sparkly ring, she hardly imagined that was what it was. Azzo was dramatic. Surely a proposal would come in some manner far more theatrical then a simple christmas present. But maybe it was a nice dress? Or something for her hair? Even something for the house?

She was even beginning to wonder if her own presents (an extensive and well stocked first aid kit specifically put together for the types of injuries she wished he wouldn't, but knew he'd certainly end up making use of and a handsome calf length leather trench coat with gold buttons) would live up to whatever it was he'd thought up for her.

She hadn't needed a response to her joke, but that didn't mean she didn't happily eat up the one he gave her. Heck, she was still even kind of gleeing over the words 'our kitchen'. "I think I could make do with a couple tv dinners if I needed to, as long as you're taking care of me." With a twitch of her tapped nose and a quick nuzzle she shuffled off to prepare the bread.

"I'm doing jam with my toast, but I can do butter on yours if you like. Or both even?"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:44 pm
Azzo nodded and smiled, "Of course you would, you wouldn't want coal in your stocking~" His merriment was far from that of what he normally held around others, which was perhaps a benefit from Aurora staying with him.

Admittedly Azzo had pondered a ring a few times but never really entertained it, at least, not in any way until he was able to suit her father. Maybe, eventually he'd have a proper plan for that. "You might could, but most of those now a days unless you get the family meal pack aren't enough to feed a bird." He said jokingly - "though if we had to survived on that I suppose we could."

He considered the offer, "Depends on what flavors we have - if I'm doing jam or jelly I think I'd rather a raspberry today but I also think we maybe be out or almost out." He added cheese to the first omelet as he spoke. "Might have to check the pantry. . . and maybe we should go grocery shopping in the next few days. Wouldn't hurt to stock up."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:36 am
((I'm so sorry about the delay sweetheart, I'll be much more prompt so you can get Snowball out and playing soon. crying ))

"Flavors... flavors" There was a soft tinking of glasses as she sorted through their small collection, and after a few seconds she pulled out two jars. "You're right, just the tinest bit of Raspberry left, but it should be enough for today."

"If you have time tomorrow a shopping trip might be good. I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up snowed in again sometime this year, and it never hurts to be prepared." And since school was on break for the week, as long as he had time she was up for it.

Toast didn't take any time or effort, so it didn't take long for her to toast the bread and cover his in raspberry and her own in blackberry, each set on a plate.

"Almost ready?" She asked, debating on whether to take the toast out to the living room now, or if Merlin would pull off a 'vanishing trick' with the toast before they came back.

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:02 pm
((Is fine~ =3 ))

Azzo looked over as he heard Aurora shuffling through the jams. He flipped over the first omelet making sure it was cooked thoroughly before chuckling as he slipped one onto a plate and started the other.

"Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this was a bad winter." He said, "We should go pick up some more raspberry and maybe some other flavors too," He tilted his head in thought for a second before checking the omelet he was working on. "Surely there's other flavors we might want too, and maybe we should make a list of things that'll be good in case we lose power or something." He knew where all the old cook stove stuff was that his grandparents used whenever they lost power in the country.

"Almost, but Merlin hasn't had his breakfast yet either." He commented off handily to keep her from heading to the living room before he was ready. Wondering if she'd feed the dog since the food was kept in the broom closet.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games