ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image

Hello everyone welcome to my profile shop! Here are my characters that I currently have and I will also make custom's. I look forward to rp'ing with everyone! Know listen below are some of the rules that will be followed no matter what.

Rules:

1. All my rp's are done in PM's, I simply do not check forms.
2. Please respond as a PM if interested, I want to keep my shop organized!
3. Please follow all gaia/guild rules.
4.All of my characters are re-used, I like the profiles I have and will use them often.
5. I would prefer the the rp's that I sign up to are 18+ I've been rping for years and it is very difficult for me to write fluff. Sorry everyone.
6. I also do not follow the lit/semi-lit that some people do, as long as I get quality I do not care about quantity. I usually reblog the same amount as my partners do.

Have fun and I look forward to seeing your masters~

~*~

Hello everyone! I have also thought of some other anime/manga, book, or tv show related rpies to do! If anyone is interested please pm me! I am really looking forward to these possible rpies!

Note: I am just posting the name of the manga/anime! I am game for anything Yaoi related for these topics! This includes:

Oc x Oc
Already existing character x Already existing character
Already existing character x Oc
Or a crossover rp!

Topics:

-Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan (Nurarihyon no Mago)
-Fairy Tail
-Naruto
-Black Butler
-Inuyasha
-The Betrayal Knows My Name (Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru)
-Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
-Supernatural
-Harry Potter
-Kingdom Hearts
-Teen Wolf (MTV show)
-Bleach
-Twilight (I know I know... *sigh*)
-Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak
-Vampire Knight
-Wolf's Rain
-Alex Rider Series
-Beyblade
-Spirited Away
-The Irregular At Magic High School
-Code Geass
-Skyrim
-Star Wars
-One Piece
-Game of Thrones
-Hawaii 5-0
-Teen Wolf
-Or other theme's!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image

Ⅰ. BasicInfo

Full Name: [Aoi Bara (Blue Rose)]

Nickname: [Aoi]

Race: [Half Human Half Caladrius]

Birthday: [January 1, 1993 (he uses this as his cover birthday, but really he can't remember the year)]

Position: [uke]

Height: [5'4"]

Weight: [160 pounds]

Ⅱ. ABitMore

Hair: [Dark nave blue]

Eyes: [dark neon blue]

Clothing: [Usually Japanese tops with black pants.]

Abilities: [Having fairy blood in his body Aoi has the ability to talk to some animals and plants. He has an inhuman ability to create healing medication out of herbs.]

Personality: [Aoi is very sweet, even though he has had a hard life for a strange resion he dose not worry about himself but instead of others around him. Being sometimes shy he will not speak very often, but he is a great listener.]

Biography: [Aoi grew up in Japan in a small village. His mother was sick for many years when he was a child, but when he turned six his mother passed away from illness. His father lost if after his wife had been taken from him. Taking up drinking and beating his son it was not uncommon to hear the child’s screams for his father to stop. But the old man did not listen. Instead this ignited even more of his rage. One night when Aoi lay on the floor silent tears leaking from his eyes as he wished his father would stop hurting inside the old man finally had enough of his son. Calling up an old friend that worked in the black market he sold Aoi on the spot and he had been living as a slave ever since he was sixteen.

Aoi had lived through many masters and on his sixteenth birthday was bought by and old man who had wanted someone to help with his garden and flower shop. Being half fairy Aoi has a gift for growing plants. The man was so pleased with Aoi that he gave him his store and house in his will. Know as a free man Aoi has been living by himself. Aoi is lonely but being so kind he hides his pain from the world. Aoi's plants are sold all over the world and his house is a beauty to be hold. Every plant can be seen growing in every season at his house. ]

Ⅲ. Personal

Quote: ["Please be mindful of the flowers... they don't like to be laughed at."]

Crush: [n/a]

x [Cooking]
x [Being outside]

Dislikes:
x [Slave drivers]
x [Not being able to go outside]
x [Seeing dyeing flowers]

Fears:
x [His Father]
x [Slave Drivers]
x [Lightning]  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image

Ⅰ. BasicInfo

Full Name: [Dākuenjeru]

Nickname: [Jeru]

Race: [Fallen Angel]

Birthday: [n/a]

Position: [ seke]

Height: [5'9"]

Weight: [150 Ibs]

Ⅱ. ABitMore

Hair: [Reddish Brown]

Eyes: [Hazel but has more of a gold color to them]

Clothing: [Hooddies and Baggy Jeans, not low jeans baggy jeans.]

Abilities: [He can sprout red wings and fly, and he can tell if a soul is in pain or not.]

Personality: [Quiet, sarcastic (when provoked), smart, and tells you how things are in a very blunt manner.]

Biography: [Jeru was apart of heaven but when a clash of demons and angels fought on earth he was possessed by a demon for a short time. Unfortunately that was just enough time for him to be banished form heaven. As a fallen angel the souls of died people look for one such as him to give their revenge to. As a contract with a Fallen Angel the soul will tell them what they want them to do, once it is done the Fallen Angel will eat the soul. By devouring the soul it erases it from any and every record on earth and heaven.

When Jeru had first came to earth he was in a deep wilderness and had no contact with human's. One day a group of men had gone camping and they had a fight. One of the men stumbled onto Jeru's resting spot. At the time Jeru did not know the cost of being a Fallen Angel. The soul of the man cried for the death of his friend... and unable to control himself the deal was sealed. The soul got its wish and the friend was slaughtered and left for the wild animals to finish and eat. And soon later Jeru had his first human soul. The next morning the teen was sick and had wept for hours.

Over the next several years of being on earth Jeru has learned many things about this place. He has taken a liking to the skater side of cloths, hanging around large cities Jeru wanders around the world with out a home. He dose not stay in one place to long... in fear of feeding on another soul. But sometimes human's do seek him out and he has to comply with there wishes. ]

Ⅲ. Personal

Quote: [Think carefully on what your getting to sell your soul for... you only have one.]

Crush: [N/a]

x [Sleeping]
x [Playing Games]

Dislikes:
x [What he is]
x [Human cruelty ]
x [His brothers and sisters who wrongly accused him.]

Fears:
x [Losing himself]
x [Being turned into a demon.]
x [Holy relics (true holy relics not the cheep one's that can be bought at a store)]

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games