Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:33 am
magnadearel
This is my first Adult RP with him :3 I was recently trying to backdate some missed out cub RPS cat_whee

User Image
If Izzy was here right now he could only imagine what she'd be saying to him. 'If mother knew what you were doing right now' Mind you they were all grown, but she still was a worry wart. Their father was after all a very devious creature and who knew if he'd ever come back and see how his sirelings were doing. As far as he was concerned his biological father was as good as dead to him. Clearly as cubs they never knew the whole story, it's once you grew up that everything decided to come to light. He might have some of the inklings to want to rule, but he was not cruel nor did he want world domination. His mother raised him right, but he will always be a little hellion just for her.

He gave a small smile and padded lightly through the barren lands and wondered why he had never come out this far before. The dark and orange lion shook himself slightly puffing out his mane a little bit as he paused and looked around. 'I wonder who I might find out here..' He blinked his bright eyes and yawned, he still had the remainder of sleep on him but it was slowly fading away as he continued forth on his adventure. He had grown up from jumping in puddles and sneaking out of the den, now he was just a wanderer and liked to scout out potentials for his so called "rule".

As a cub he had it in his mind that he would be a great ruler one day, he still had that dream, though he didn't really care of what. He'd find a patch of land and call it his and fight anyone who dared say otherwise. It worked well enough as an adolescent but as an adult he wanted a pride of his own, not so much to boss around and grovel at his feet, but to take care of. He wasn't old enough to follow through with such a notion, he was still much to adventurous and mischievous to settle down like that just yet.

He paused as he caught the scent of someone not to far away and he cleared his throat and called out.
"Hello?" He scented it was a female, but none that he knew, perhaps she belonged out here in the rouge lands. He twitched his tail in anticipation as he awaited a response or even for a possible ambush from some protective lioness. He knew there were a number of possibilities of what could happen and each one excited him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 am
AstoriaFallen
Cool!

User Image

Kynthia was sitting watching her paws and face. What little remained of an impala rested not far from her. She was full and in no hurry. A good wash and then maybe a nap were all she had in mind. Then a voice called and Kynthia looked up. Teal green eyes scanned around downwind of herself. She hadn't scented anyone. It was a peculiar position to be in. Knowing someone was out there, but nothing more.

"Greetings. If you mean no harm, then approach." She kept her voice low and pleasant.

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:15 am
magnadearel

Her voice carried across the wind and she seemed pleasant enough and he strode forth and finally came within view of her and he noticed that she was quite lovely and almost tripped over himself. He had never before seen anyone quite like her and it intrigued him and realized he wanted to get to know her, even if it was just as friends. I hope I haven't disturbed you." His voice was deep and smooth as he came to a stopping point a few feet away. He didn't want to crowd her.

He noticed she had just finished eating and that was a good sign in his mind. She wouldn't try and pounce him from starvation at least. He flicked his tail and came to a sitting position and looked at her wondering how she came to be out here. It wasn't his place to ask though. "My name is Areoiris, may I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" He figured he could try and be a little formal, though he wondered if perhaps it was too formal. He then realized that he didn't know why he suddenly cared if he was formal or not.

Too late now though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:04 pm
AstoriaFallen

Her eyes soon spotted a male coming toward her. Now that she had him in sight, Kynthia relaxed. He did indeed appear friendly. His actions only confirmed his words further as he sat and gave her plenty of space.

"No you haven't. I was just finishing up." She watched him through half closed eyes and gave her paw another lick. Her lips curved in a soft smile as he gave his name and asked hers. "I am Kynthia." The brown female waited. If he had a purpose for coming up to her he would tell her soon enough.

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:54 pm
It was a lovely name, for a lovely lady and he gave her a small smile. "It's nice to meet you." He watched her as she remained silent and she was probably wondering what he was doing out here. "I'm not from around here, perhaps you know of some interesting things to do?' It really didn't hurt to ask, and if she was from around here then she would know the good or the bad places to go. If they were on the pridelands he'd be able to tell you about anything of the place, but this was all new to him and it kinda irked him a tad bit. He liked to be in the know of things.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:14 am
AstoriaFallen

Well this is a bit awkward, the lioness thought to herself as she returned with a pleasant smile. Why would this lion just come up and sit with her. If she was near a pride, usually they tell her and ask or demand she move on. This one just acted like he wanted company. Kynthia gave a low laugh.

"Sorry I'm just a traveler. I know nothing of this area except the game is swift and tasty." The brown lioness gestured briefly to the remains of her meal. "If you don't mind my asking. Why are you here?"

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:38 am
magnadearel

Well, his hopes of finding something to get himself into disappeared out of the window with her words. She didn't know the area well and that kind of set things back a pace, but it wasn't the end of the world. She wanted to know why he was here? He was out trying to explore and get a better understanding of the "world" around the pridelands. "I guess you could say i'm a traveler of the sorts." It wasn't a lie, he liked to travel and see, however, he'd probably never leave the pridelands for another pack. That place was his home.

"I was just roaming around and found myself here." Simple and true, couldn't ask more than that. Clearly she was out here hunting, so he wasn't going to ask the obvious. He wasn't entirely sure what to say to her. He had never spoken to a female before that wasn't family and he was rather at a loss of words. It was almost embarrassing to him but he wasn't going to let it show. "You out here alone?" That was harmless enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:52 am
AstoriaFallen

She flicked her ear at his statement. It sounded like he was sketching the truth or holding something back. Kynthia didn't call him out about it, but she was on the alert for inconsistencies of what he told her. He may have a very good reason for not telling her, and she didn't begrudge him that. That didn't mean she was naive.

"If you mean am I traveling alone, then yes I am." She had plenty of experience keeping unwanted advances away that she wasn't worried about that. Plus he hadn't given any indication of that so far. Kynthia took a turn to ask a question of her own. "Do you know of anything I should be aware of in this area? I would want to cross any prides or gangs."

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:27 pm
Why wouldn't she want to come across any prides? He could understand gangs, but not so much the prides. Though he could kind of see why, a little bit. They had a tendency to be all 'Join us' and get excessive about it. "There is the Pridelands not to far from here, I'm not really sure about anything else though." He pawed his foot slightly and decided to lay down. She didn't seem to be wanting to go anywhere anytime soon.

"Oh, and I only asked because it seemed rather dangerous for one to travel alone out here." He wouldn't dare allow one of his sisters to come out here by themselves, no-sir-ee. He'd be draggin them back in a heartbeat and not care if they hated him. He was deathly protective of them, even though he never showed it by picking on them all the time. He loved them all still.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:11 pm
AstoriaFallen

Hmm. So there was a pride nearby. Kynthia had wondered. Now she knew. "Can you tell me what they are like?" Some prides got defensive about rogues wandering through, and some prides could care less. She watched him lay down and concluded that she must be far enough away from the boundaries not to cause worry.

"It's dangerous for the unwary I suppose." She gave it a shrug. It was so much a part of her that she didn't think about it anymore. Sure she lived on her own, and survived on her own; nor did she have to answer to anyone. One down side she didn't have anyone to watch her back in a pinch. That had never bothered Kynthia before and it wouldn't now. She'd do her own thing.

"So are you traveling through or live around here?"

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:29 pm
magnadearel

She wanted to know what the pride was like. He could all to easily let her know that. "They are very close knit and take care of those that wish to be a part of them. I'm sure there is a lion or two that diverges from that path, but that's part of life." He said looking at her. He admired her confidence in being able to take care of herself and that made him even more fond of her. Mind you he didn't know anything about her but he was liking her more and more. He didn't want to scare her away so he wasn't going to say anything.

"A little bit of both I suppose. I like to get out and about." He lived nearby and he was just traveling through the rougelands on a bit of some adventuring. Today had been a random luck of the draw that he chose to explore the rougelands and he found that he had made a great choice because he had run into this lovely young lioness. "It's hard to find somewhere to get away from pestering siblings." Which was also another reason he was out in the area. He knew that most of his siblings wouldn't dare come out here.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:09 pm
AstoriaFallen

Kynthia took in what he said. He sounded like he knew the pride well. She had her theories, but wouldn't say anything until she knew for sure. She liked to take bits and pieces and come up with a correct answer. All she needed was a bit more time.

"Of course, I understand. How do they feel about rogues? Should I be worried if I walk on their land?" How cautious did she have to be? Kynthia was one who was always cautious, but it was nice to know when she really had to be alert and on guard. His next answer was very... vague. Was he trying to hid something?

"Really? How many do you have? I may have had siblings, but I don't remember. What are they like?" The lioness relaxed, pretending idle conversation.

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:11 pm
magnadearel
Forgive me, I thought I had responded! omg, I forgot how many siblings he has.

He watched her for a moment as she asked about how the pride felt about rouges. As far as he knew they were welcome, as long as they didn't cause trouble. Which seemed to be the same rule for anyone. "As long as you don't do anything horribly terrible they're quite open towards anyone on their lands." He said matter of factly. It was as much truth as he knew.

"I have six siblings. Two Brothers and Four Sisters. We're kinda a big bunch. Izzy is probably one of my favorites, she's a bit of a mommas girl though. Kisu is kinda shy like our mother. My brothers are all kinda adventurous of the sorts but to be honest I really didn't spend a whole lot of time with the rest of my siblings." He felt embarrassed almost in that moment. Did he really know so little about his brothers and other sisters? He knew a little of them, but he had spent more time with Izzy and Kisu than any of them. Guess that was kind of luck of the draw.

He looked at her and gave her a sheepish grin. If one thing had come from this conversation, he was going to have to get together and hang out with some of his brothers and see how they were doing. He felt almost bad knowing that he hadn't seen them in a while.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:34 am
AstoriaFallen
No worries! =D Izzy actually met my other pridelander girl lol.

Kynthia flicked her ears. Well and good then. She didn't have to worry about her hide as much if she accidentally crossed some boarders. Not that she would go tramping across any just because she thought she was safe. With that settled in her mind she turned her attention to his family.

Her lips twitched as he talked about his siblings. Big bunch indeed. "Why do you like her the best? Is there any reason you haven't been around them?" Kynthia looked at him questioningly. Did they not get along, she wondered, or was it simple chance that kept them apart. From the look on his face she had to guess the second, and also that he was going to change that. She gave a smile back.

What would it have been like if she'd had even one sibling? A friend to travel with? A friend to guard her back? Would they have stayed together, or gone their separate ways anyhow? She shook her head. That was neither here nor there. She had no siblings that she knew of. Even if she did, Kynthia doubted she could change that much if they even found each other.

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:22 am
magnadearel

He couldn't help but chuckle when he asked why he liked her best. If she only knew how much he used to despise his little sister. He did actually adore her quite a bit now, but it never used to be that way. "It's not that I liked her the best... It was more of the fact that she would always try to thwart my shenanigans. She's just kinda always been there." He wondered how to answer her next question. It seemed odd to him that he really hadn't spent that much time with his other siblings. They used to be close when they were little. Half the time they were all out trying to get into trouble together and then suddenly it was like everyone went their own ways.

"The only reason I can think of is that they aren't around for me to see them." He looked at her for a moment and wondered if she had anywhere she needed to be. It appeared to him that his presence wasn't keeping her from going anywhere so he didn't really think she had to get going. He would be more than willing to accompany her, just for safety purposes of course. Not because she was pretty or anything and had a pretty awesome attitude about things. That wasn't it at all.

"What of you? Any particular reason you aren't around family?" Hopefully that wasn't too bold to ask, they were on the topic of family so surely she would have had to of thought something might come up.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff