Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image

There hadn't been much to Kage's day to day life lately. Every morning he woke up, mulled about then went home and slept. It was actually kind of boring.

But every now and again he'd get together with his little Meanki girl. She turned his world topsy turvy. When he was around her he felt as if his feet were inches off the ground. Of course, he would never fully admit that she had him wrapped around her little finger. It would ruin his reputation.

It had been a while since last he'd seen her. So he'd taken to roaming about in one of Hemlock's clubs for the night. Letting the music carry him about as he threw back drink after drink. The pulse of the music flowing from his ears down to his toes. To be truthfully honest a small part of him hoped perhaps she'd be wandering around here too and they'd just 'bump' into one another.

He leaned up against the bar, watching a group of girls dancing out of the corner of his eye. Its not like he couldn't enjoy a free show right?

I K i n u I

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The beat of the music sent her blood rushing and her energy sky high, she adored the club scene, bar scene, social scene, whatever you wanted to call it. In fact she'd spent nearly her entire life gleaning from it and she'd learned well. She'd been having a few shots with a group who'd just returned from Faetasia and were bagging on the 'goodie' vibe that seemed to suffocate the entire city. Too bad. Could have been a nice place to play some gigs but they assured her that unless there were underground scenes the 'Sweet Kats of Faetasia' would likely riot against what they'd deem offensive entertainment, had they the balls to riot in the first place.

She chuckled and took another shot. She'd honestly begun to lose interest once the conversation stopped giving her anything useful to glean and now she was basically pretending to listen until the round was through. That was, until she spotted something, or someone, far more interesting. She recognized that body anywhere, even from the back, and she felt a little current of electricity ripple up her spine.
"I'm out." She sniffed, sliding her shotglass across the table and knocking it into one of the pint glasses sitting a midst a sea of empties. "You gentlemen have a fantastic ******** evening." There were some hoots and hollers in good humor and a couple salutes as well as lewd gestures as she left, the group was exceptionally hammered and Gravity often stuck to the rougher, ruder crowd. She wasn't exactly a kitten herself.

The way she wove through the throng of bodies moving in heated rhythm to the pulsating beat was a thing of magic and it took her hardly any time at all before she'd nicked a couple of shots from a passing waitress, along with paying her a very dirty look, and slid up behind him. Her voice was quiet in his ear, low and dangerous but filled to the brim with a kind of intoxicating bluntness.
"Which one are you taking home? I'm sure she'll love it when I claw her eyes out." Gravity leaned one elbow on the bar, her long, luxurious Meanki tail flicking at the end as a sign of both humor and vague annoyance. She was definitely the jealous type though to hear her tell it she knew she had nothing to be jealous of.. ever.. anywhere.. period. Her mis-matched eyes glinted seductively in the flashing lights of the club and those long, blonde locks glistened ever so faintly, like a shimmer of gold in a dark sea. She held up a shot for him to take, the other perched in the hand of the arm she was resting on. Her face a mask of humor and challenge, waiting to hear what he had to say for himself.

Yayoi

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:56 pm
The tip of his tail gave a singular flick to the soft, challenging voice that whispered in his ear. A wavey piece of black hair flopping lazily over a blue eye before he pushed it back. Scratching his chin with a claw before he turned around to lean his back against the counter of the bar. Eyeballing the gaggle of dancers full on now. A thoughtful look on his face.

The chains wrapped around his tail clinked against the floor as his tail gave another minor flick. "I was thinking maybe that little pink Meanki with the tramp stamp. She seems like she'd be a killer in the sack. Although....that red head Maedra...she's got a tight little a** I might like to bite too." Kage had to admit, he had a great time pushing Gravity's jealousy thing to the brink. The Baddie even wondered just how far it would go before she really did rip some other girl's eyes out.

No doubt she would.

He took the shot and downed it. Placing the glass on the bar. "Or maybe I'll just take em both home." A cheeky grin tugged the corner of his mouth upwards. "Of course, someone might just convince me to for go them completely and take her home instead."

I K i n u I

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:15 pm
Gravity stood there with one eyebrow raised, leaning against the bar, her lips pursed as if she were waiting for any opportunity to be pissed off. She smiled, more of a sneer, as he commented on the various, lame, reasons he wanted to take subpar women home. It made her blood boil. She hated how mad he could make her, it was also the reason she couldn't get enough of him. Not everyone could actually push her buttons. Not like he could.

Her tail lashed as if flicking each compliment aside in disgust. As he downed the shot she downed hers as well, slamming the empty on the counter and leaning into him. She pressed her lithe body up against his, the scent of her was intoxicating and wild. Like leather and fine liquor, fine cigars and something feminine hidden beneath layers of armor. Soft wasn't the word. Nothing about Gravity was soft. Her claws found the chain around his neck and she pulled him gently forward.
"Is that so ********?" She growled. Her gaze intense and fiery. "How much convincing do you suppose you'll need?" It sounded more like a threat than an actual question.

Yayoi

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:30 pm
Kage chuckled inwardly to himself. Watching as Gracity’s body language changed from one intensity to the other. She was so bothered by his comments she looked like she was about to scream and rip out some poor girl’s hair.

As she drew close he enjoyed the feel of her body up against his. The leather running up against his fur. Her scent that filled his nose and the large eyes that stared at him with an intensity only she could muster.

His head jerked down slightly as she pulled the chain around his neck. How much convincing? “Mmmm, dunno. Guess we could try and see.” His hand snaked down around her waste and even further to cup her a** firmly. A wry smirk on his lips as he gave it a little squeeze. “Of course if you are too busy I can totally understand.”  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:47 pm
The Meanki's eyes trailed from his, down his neck, across his chest before sliding back up. Her demeanor was husky and as she felt his paws slide down to grab some real estate she felt a shudder run through her body. Her breath caught in her chest and she bit her lower lip. "Oh I'm always busy. But sometimes I find just the right distraction to take my mind off business for a while." She released the chain and slid her hand around the back of his head, pulling him down to press her lips against his. The kiss was fierce and soft at the same time, the whisper of alcohol stinging the tongue.

Pulling away suddenly she leaned over his arms to harass the waitress again, stealing two more shots off the tray. Holding one up to him she smirked.
"Think you can keep up tonight? If you can then maybe I'll let you take me home. Maybe." She wanted to share the energy of the club with him. There was something vibrant, intoxicating, and primal about the music. A good club night always lifted her spirits and tonight was no different. In fact she felt an extra rush now that Kage was here. That annoyed her a little... but she'd never admit how much she liked it. Or him.

Yayoi

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:14 pm
Kage sucked in an audible breath. “Oooo so your a business woman hm? See anything around here that might be a distraction?” He squeezes her a** cheek again. A playful eyebrow quirked as he watched her. The sound of her voice sent a chill up his spin and the way she moved against him stirred up other things.

Thoughts of her in rather compromised situations.

He took the shot from her. One of these days she was going to mess with the wrong waitress and he’d really get a show. “The question you should be asking is if you can keep up. And if you do maybe I’ll consider taking you home over that Meanki over there.” Kage grinned wide and down the shot. Slamming the glass onto the counter.

If she wanted to try and drink him under the table she was more than welcome to try.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:41 pm
The flash in her eyes absolutely let him know she'd taken the bait. Oh, she wouldn't let him win this one. No way. "Of course, I'm a businesswoman. Entertainment, music, the works. You just never see me." She smirked, her nose wrinkling impishly. "But this bad b***h has to make her money somehow." Gravity watched as he took the shot, Kage was a.. god he was hot. The sight of the chains made her stomach flip and sent electricity zipping through her body. Goddammit. She was trying to listen, she really was, but she managed to snap back to what he was saying as he found just the right way to rile her up. He must have wanted to see her fight someone tonight. And she hadn't tussled with another Meanki in a while. She would absolutely do it in a heartbeat.

Once he'd issued his response to the challenge and pointed out the Meanki she'd probably punch in the face later, she laughed and leaned forward, burying her muzzle into his neck and biting the muscle there. It didn't hurt, not at first, but she pressed her teeth down a little firmer right before she let go.
"You're on." She growled, tail thrashing side to side as she pivoted, turning to set her elbows on the bar. "AYE! GIMME A BOTTLE OF THE... ******** what is it... DRAGONS BANE." If they were going to drink, they were going to drink. "Lets get a table, hmm?"

Yayoi

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:47 am
He just couldn’t help it. Kage was a natural hottie who really didn’t need to put any effort into looking good. And he could care less if others thought different. He always went home with some hot piece of a**. Gravity however seemed to stick to him lick glue.

Not that he was complaining. Her lythe Meanki body could stay stuck to him as long as he wanted. And to be honesty he wanted Gravity. But he never let on that she had wiggles into being one of his favorites. She was entertaining at least. “The Works huh? What is that like something for special business partners or somethin’?”

Mischief glowing dangerously in the baddie’s eyes. He would totally love to see her fight someone. Meanwhile he’s stand back and watch her beat the shot out of someone. So hot.

He made an o with his lips as she bit his neck and scrunched his face just a little bit more when she increased the pressure. Now if the fight wasn’t a turn on that certainly was.!”Dragon’s Bane huh? Good luck sweet cheeks.”  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:22 pm
Gravity didn't waste time. She found the booth she wanted in a prime spot. The only problem was a couple had mistaken it for theirs. What a pity. She approached them and dominated the space, shooing them out of a booth. They protested only a moment before she gave them a grin that said she was happy to throw them out of it. “No. You heard me. Get the ******** out of my seat.” She looked mean as hell when she wanted to, and it usually ended up getting her what she wanted. The math didn’t fail her. She slid her delightful butt right on in as they slid their lame asses right on out. Perfection. She waggled a finger at Kage, her brows shooting up flirtatiously as she patted the seat next to her.

“Come. Eat your words big boy.” She grinned. She rolled her eyes at him as she poured them both another shot. “Yeah, look. I have a rep to maintain. I work in the entertainment industry and I’m a performer. The works is basically kissing a** when you want to punch it. And I have a hard time not wanting to punch every mouth that opens within earshot of me. So the works is when I have to work extra ******** hard not to lose gigs because I’ve assaulted some lame-a** Kat saying he will absolutely get me a gig if I lower my standards. And I don’t lower my standards.” She slid a shot over to him and leaned back in the booth, one arm draped luxuriously across the backrest. The music pounded. A heavy, dark, sexy set. God she loved this atmosphere. It was only one of the reasons she stayed in the music business.

Yayoi

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:01 pm
While she had been busy with chasing off the pair in the booth, Kage had turned back to the bar and ordered a couple more shots. To which he downed both and slammed the shot glasses down on the bar. ******** he loved drinking. Not many could drink him under the table and it had been years since the last time someone had.

Turning he noticed the pair had gone. Likely due to some threats Gravity had lobbed their way like Molotov cocktails. He had to admit the way she commanded a presence like that was just another in a long list of turn ons.

He watched her finger waggle for a moment, a wide smirk spreading his lips as he brushed long black hair back over his shoulder. He crossed the room to the booth in a few steps tall and lean with just the right amount of muscle. A few girls turned their heads as he passed by. No surprise.

Kage slid into the booth next to Gravity grabbing the shot and not even missing a beat downed it. He turned the glass over on the table. Didn’t phase him at all. “Ah so if I get you a gig will you lower your standards?” Reaching over he grasped at her jacket collar, pulling her in close so he could whisper in her ear. His voice deeper and huskier than normal. “For me?”

Kinu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:36 pm
Gravity had watched him saunter over like the Adonis she was certain every girl in the room thought he was. Ok, sure, sure.. he was hot. The way he moved was annoyingly attractive. As he slid into the booth and grabbed his shot she took hers as well, rolling her eyes at the comment about him getting her a gig. Yeah, sure. He could totally do that. But then she felt a tug at her jacket collar and suddenly her face was inches from his own. She started to get pissed and was about to read him the riot act for almost making her drop her shot glass when her mismatched eyes lifted up to his.

Gravity felt a shudder and bit her lower lip involuntarily as he whispered in her ear. She felt, what the ******** was that, it was fluttery? Gross. Her nose wrinkled and she laughed, lifting a paw to push him away but not enough to really move him. So a half-assed push.
“Fat chance, Casanova.” She was trying to play it cool but she definitely had been startled by the way that moment had made her feel. She wasn’t going to get soft. She had a reputation to protect. She tried to turn but he still had a hold of her collar so she ended up burying her nose in the side of her jacket in a half-turn. Goddammit.

Yayoi

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:49 pm
Hard to get huh? Alright he’d play.

Letting go of her jacket he leaned back, tossing an arm up and over the back of the booth. Purple eyes scanning the crowd when a waitress walked by. He snapped his fingers at her and she abruptly stopped; unsure of what he wanted until he pointed at the pen in her hair with a claw. Once he had it he took the girl’s hand and wrote something on the back of her hand with a smoldering smirk. “Call me.”

After that he handed back the pen and tapped the shot glass against the table. “I thought we were drinking.” Kage lifted the glass up to his eye, tilted it over and frowned as nothing poured out.

Kinu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:05 pm
When he released her she smirked and mouthed a sarcastic 'Thank You', her hands reaching for the bottle as she popped the cap again and began to pour the shots. She was feeling pretty ******** good, thinking she had won somehow, until the snapping. What the hell was he… an eyebrow lifted abruptly as Gravity took in the developing situation and the pouring stopped. She leaned back with a look on her face that suggested she was likely in the process of deciding how slowly she would be tearing the other female apart. The fact that the other female wouldn't even look at her made her even more pissed off.

Those cold blue eyes locked on the waitress, like a predator on prey. Once Kage had finished writing and mouthing his cute little death sentence to the other woman Gravity stood abruptly, the bottle tipping as she bumped the table but luckily it didn’t fall. It wasn’t enough that he was pushing her but the fact that the waitress had the BALLS to even stand there and take the number… ooo.. that’s what really did it. She should have just politely declined because she knew she wasn’t good enough. Gravity cracked her knuckles and began to try to step over Kage, sliding one leg in-between his. She wasn’t even asking him to move. She’d climb over, no through, him if she had to.

Yayoi

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:15 pm
Kage didn’t even acknowledge the fact that she was trying to climb over him. He just tapped a claw rhythmically against the table as he obviously watched the girl walk away. Blushing profusely as she went with a giggle.

Snagging the bottle he set upright, blocking her even more with his body as he poured himself another shot and downed it. It was only after the third shot that he set the bottle down. Pretending that he just realized she was there. “You ladies off to the powder room together then? Smart. Go in pairs. Less creeps.”

He wouldn’t stop it. Kage knew exactly what he eas doing, it hasn’t been the first time and probably wouldn’t be the last. The male leaned back again, another shot in his hand. “By all means feel free to climb across my lap anytime.” He extended his hand out in the direction the waitress had gone off to in a very “after you” gesture. He’d watch from the booth until security was just about to jump in.

Kinu

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces