Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I AM NOW CONVINCED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  +!
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:28 am
That taking college classes in high school has ruined my brain power for life.
BECAUSE, we had teachers that wouldn't like...stop talking during note periods so you couldn't really process, just had to KEEP WRITING, WRITE WRITE WRITE ASK NO QUESTIONS UNTIL YOU STUDIED THE NEXT DAY. Right? Right.
So in my day to day life it's kind of the same thing. I can't begin to get started on what I need to do without a solid routine/pre-made list that I can check off.

User Image

I am a compulsive list maker. I can't do anything without a list. Shopping, working, projects,listlistlist.
I could just be normal and have a thing, but this is an unsatisfactory and unentertain-ing possibility.
I am aware that the latter is the truth but it's more fun to tell stories. <3

That is the beginning of one of my lists BY THE WAY that will by the end of the day stem into like 13 different projects that I get a weird sense of warm fuzziness when I get everything done.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:41 pm
My contest thread is almost 150 pages.
Wutwut.
Biggest thread I've ever had.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:42 pm
Yay lists? I make lists sometimes... but usually organizing my thoughts is nearly impossible....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:34 pm
lists are good for getting things done. I make them now and again. Though I more tend to write things down in a more sporatic way if its something I feel I wont just remember.

Congrats on the contest thread. I havent made too many massive threads recently. My halloween one topped out at 401 pages. Which was my biggest in quite a while. Its been a few years since I have made a thread with over 3000 pages. Im pretty sure I have bigger threads then that, but I cant find them easily XD  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:55 am
Sagebomb
lists are good for getting things done. I make them now and again. Though I more tend to write things down in a more sporatic way if its something I feel I wont just remember.

Congrats on the contest thread. I havent made too many massive threads recently. My halloween one topped out at 401 pages. Which was my biggest in quite a while. Its been a few years since I have made a thread with over 3000 pages. Im pretty sure I have bigger threads then that, but I cant find them easily XD

Holy crap. xD

Mine is upwards 300 pages, finally slowing down which I don't mind TOOOOO much to be honest lol.
I feel obligated to sift through the pages to make sure I don't miss anything. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:55 pm
Citrus Novii

Holy crap. xD

Mine is upwards 300 pages, finally slowing down which I don't mind TOOOOO much to be honest lol.
I feel obligated to sift through the pages to make sure I don't miss anything. gonk

Yeah my mega threads I dont read it all, I make it clear if anyone wins anything or enters anything specifically it must be PMed.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:19 am
Where on your list is posting on the guild? 3nodding