[PRP] A Frigid Encounter {Alarion x Ungwe}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:59 pm
This shall be a private roleplay between Alarion (Kyrieko) and Ungwe Nique (Thalea)!

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image

Lately, Alarion had found herself to be more cautious in her travels. Especially as she began to travel more and more on her own. Her father seemed to have found himself offering assistance to a mare she'd not been able to meet yet. But he'd talked rather highly of her. And Alarion was happy for him. Plus, with her new freedom and lack of a parental figure following along, she was able to explore... farther then usual. Not that she or Sandy had a place they truly called 'home'. Which maybe that was why she found herself always wanting to look around the Kawani lands?

Ducking her head a little as she continued following the strange tracks she'd discovered a little ways back, the mare noted a very faint coppery scent in the air. It made her stomach clench and mouth salivate a little. Which made her flush and ignore the hunger it started to churn up.

Which was probably a good thing when she suddenly caught sight of movement, Alarion making herself look as small as possible while she frowned towards the stallion she'd caught sight of. Was he dangerous? Did he enjoy hunting too? Why did his pale coat look so... dirty and was he injured? Too many thoughts rambled through her mind as the mare just stared, trying to decide if she should approach him or not.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image

Numbness. There was nothing left. No sense of hope, no urge to live. He was done. Just a shell of himself. He had traveled to a new land, expecting to find a place to call home, instead he becomes a snack for a blood thirsty beast and then was tossed aside when he was almost dead. Why did the beast not finish him off? Why let him live and continue to suffer? Why did he not put him out of his misery? Three times the beast sunk his sharp fangs into his body, three times he felt his muscles tear as he pulled himself away from the sharp teeth. The memory made the wounds on his neck, shoulder and left wither pound. Instead of clean fang punctures, he had tears from where the fangs slid down, releasing more blood. His pale coat was soon soaked in his blood and covered in dirt as he tried to camouflage himself. But it was no use, the beast had found him. He had blacked out from the loss of blood and the pain, only to be awakened by constant numbness. Why was he still alive? Why could he not go and be with the ones he loved in the great Snowy Mountains in the Sky?

A sound behind him brought him groggily to the present; he did not possess the strength to lift his head. He knew that it was not the beast for the scent was different. His voice was horse and came out no louder than a whisper, “Go away. Let me die in peace.”

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:36 am
User Image

Being this close, Alarion had no doubts any longer on if this stallion was injured. The scent of blood was too strong to her. It made her stomach churn uncomfortably as well as a faint hunger pang. But this was easily shoved aside as concern took center stage. Even as he spoke, she could barely hear him. Except to note how weak he must be! She hesitated, wings ruffling a little in said hesitation before she swallowed and took in a deep breath. And approached the downed stallion. Once closer, she could see more clearly the extent of his injuries. Her chest ached for the stranger, whoever he was, and it was really amazing that he was still able to speak, let alone be conscious!

"I... I don't think I can do that." The mare murmured, taking in the marks on his body. She was terrified of what had caused those marks. What if that creature was still nearby?! She shifted her weight from one hoof to the other, trying to figure out what to do. Instinct told her to run. But Alarion couldn't just leave him!

Maybe she wasn't thinking so clearly, having suddenly found herself with a close to death stallion, but Alarion was moving before her mind fully caught back up with her. There had been a small trickling stream not too far back. She galloped back towards it, wishing for not the first time she could properly fly. It would have saved time! Once she found the stream again (which took a little longer than she'd wanted), the winged mare busied herself with finding a large enough object to carry water in. The only thing she found was a mostly flat rock with a slight indentation. Nothing big enough to hold as much water as she wanted, but it would have to do. Carefully dipping it in the water, Alarion used great care carrying the stone back in her mouth, attempting to keep from sloshing the little bit of water too much.

By the time she made it back, there was maybe only enough water for a couple large gulps still remaining in her makeshift 'bowl'. Alarion knelt down, lowering the stone in front of him, and gently nosed it closer. "You should... try and drink this."

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image

Did she not see that he wanted to die? That he no longer wanted to be of this world? Once he died his suffering too would be at an end, he would not have to keep living his miserable existence. If he was not so weak he would have voiced all these things but all he get out was a moan. The pain seemed to have gotten more intense, it was no longer a throbbing pain. His pale eyes opened and looked at the stone the mare brought for him containing water. How could he drink it if he could not even lift his head? Plus he wanted to die, did he not? The need for water won over his will to die and he weakly flicked his tongue out to get the few gulps of water that remained on the stone. It was only water, but he seemed to become more aware and memories that were once covered came back in full force. He shied away from the mare, “You must leave,” his voice came out as barely a whisper, “the monster could come back.” He stared at the mare, she was light in coloration and it made him think of home, of his family who also had snow colored coats. Hers was less freshly fallen snow and more hard ice seen on the sliding glaciers slowly making their way across the land. Who was this mare? “Why are you helping me?” He was not sure if the words even came out in a coherent sentence, he was beginning to feel sleepy and the clarity from the few gulps of water was being replaced again by a fog. Perhaps this was the end, but if it was, why did he feel fear all of a sudden when before he was about to gladly embrace death? This mare ruined everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image

The soft moan had her ears falling back with more concern and she straightened to give him more space to drink. She wished there was more water left in the small stone! But there hadn't been anything else to use. Frowning, she watched as he weakly lapped at the water. His wounds were bad and needed attention. She knew a few of the herbs she could try and find to use on them. Her wings unruffled as she shifted her weight from foot to foot. "... What?" She asked in surprise as he spoke again. A monster had done this? And he wanted her to leave?!

"I... I can't leave you here alone!" Alarion said softly, circling the stallion slowly to get a good look at his wounds. To determine which appeared to be the worst. And which needed the most attention. Probably his neck, she decided. Or the one along his wither. With a determined look, she carefully maneuvered around to lay beside him, flicking a wing out to cover part of his body.

The words were barely heard, but Alarion caught the gist of them. "Because no one deserves to lay here and be so stranded. And you need help." Whether or not he wanted the help was a different story. But her father had taught her well, and she didn't have the heart or ability to leave a downed soquili to die like this! "I-I... apologize now, but this may sting just a bit." She murmured, lowering her head to begin licking the wounds at his neck clean. To clear away some of the dirt and get a good look.

Thalea

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image

Was this mare daft? There was a monster who could be coming here any minute to finish off what he had started and she wanted to clean his wounds, “Why can’t you? I am a complete stranger. I have done nothing to make you feel as if need to help me.” Since she would not leave him or let him die in peace he needed to voice the questions so she knows that she could be dying for a stranger. He would never put his life on the line for someone like that, the only ones he cared about are dead, so it seems that everyone dies and there is no point in saving them. He was so far lost in his own memories that he did not hear the mare say that this may hurt. The licking of his wounds sent sharp pains throughout his numb body. “OW! Are you trying to kill me woman? If so you should have just let me be.” After he spoke he realized what she was doing, she was cleaning his wounds so she could see the extent of his injuries. His voice was subdued, “How bad are they?” Ungwe did not wish to know but at the same time there was a need to understand how close to death he had been. It was mostly asked to fulfill his morbid curiosity.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:51 am
User Image

She paused, tilting her head towards the stallion with a surprised look. Why wouldn't she try and help him? So what if he was a stranger! He was injured and needed help! Her father had taught her to never ignore those that they could offer assistance to. And he seemed to have more life left in him then he realized. "It is not in my nature to ignore those that I could offer help to." She said simply, resuming her work to try and clean the wounds and see just what the extent of his injuries were. And if they could perhaps work with one another to move him out of the open. Alarion did freeze when he made a pained sound. But then sighed and continued on until she could at last see the wounds. "They are rough looking." She murmured in response with a frown, cleaning them a little more. She was no healer but she knew how to tend to small things. Nothing like these though. But maybe... she could help stem the bleeding? Carefully extending a wing the mare plucked a few of her own feathers one at a time, pressing each one gently but firmly to the tears as makeshift 'bandages'. "I am Alarion, by the way." She added, gaze shifting to the injury at his shoulder.

Thalea

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image

Ungwe snorted, this mare could not be for real. She was either an idiot or too kind for her own good. He had to set her straight, “You are too trusting, too kind. You are risking your life to help a stranger. What would you have done if this was all a ruse? A trap to lure unsuspecting prey to take the bait? I could have been set here so the Monster could have more fresh blood. I can’t figure out if you are an idiot or thrill seeker.” He shook his head and winced as it pulled on his wounds. Rough looking… what did that mean? Would they scar? His beautiful snow white coat would be blemished; he would no longer be pristine. Perhaps it was appropriate, he was finally taking on his true appearance, he now looked like outside how he looked in his heart. A war torn creature who was alone and scarred from the torments of the world. “Ungwe Nique,” he said grudgingly. They might be together for a time while Alarion plays doctor, so they might as well get to know each other.

Kyrieko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff