Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
So Cold.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Never realized how important it was to be out of the cold.
  Until you don't have the option.
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:00 pm
So my roommates and I finally decided to turn on the heat in our apartment, since it's about freezin' outside. Unfortunately, we discovered that our heatin' is actually broken last night. Probably one of the coldest nights I've ever tried to sleep through.

We talked to the apartment people earlier today and finally someone came by today and will fix it on Monday, hopefully. Until then, they gave us some space heaters.

I have one space heater set up right in front of me, and it is awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:51 pm
Blankets and pillow pets.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:30 pm
Yup. Luckily, my kitties sleep with me all night. Nice and warm.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:53 pm
that sucks. it was cold last week here. now we're once again chilling in the sixties so it's pretty decent. like, don't go outside without a light sweater on, but otherwise you're fine sort of weather.

i actually wish it would get cold. the apartments have their heat turned on now so i'd like the chance to actually use it. we've only used it like once or twice now.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Mykkel26

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:19 pm
Hat the cold  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:26 pm
It's super windy. I borrowed my boyfriends clothes to stay warm, needed some extra layers. We had a bit of snow but it didn't stay very long. Lots of wind, a little rain. Some ice.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:48 pm
I hope we get lots of snow this winter. We already got our first one in like late November. It was rare, like 3 inches in late November. We never get it that early. So I hope more comes. I am not concerned since we got refrigereated air.

Michelle used to keep her house horribly cold in stuff, it was crazy, It would get to like 59 or something her thing would read. Soo crazy. She is crazy. Imagine what her thing says now. It'd be crazy. REALLY COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah I hope we get more snow. We already got one, I want more. biggrin  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff