Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renekai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image
(Click for ursaring uncert [old lines])

Aww, so cute! I'll be giving away this cuddly bear in a semi-RP event raffle. Please read this post for details~

First of all, this teddiursa/ursaring must be wild and must join the Rose Garden Gang. His/her name, personality, gender, and how s/he joins the gang is completely up to you, though.

To get a ticket, simply fill out the form below and include a short RP response (approximately 2-5 paragraphs) to one of the following prompts:

Prompt 1
It looks like a dangerous storm is brewing. Are you frightened? Excited? Calm? How do you prepare (or fail to prepare) for the coming darkness, cold rain, and thunder and lightning? Are you concerned for your safety, or is there something or someone you are more worried about? What do you do during the storm?

Prompt 2
Why did you decide to join the Rose Garden Gang? Were you seeking friends? Territory? Protection? Or is there another reason entirely? Did something happen in your past to affect your decision?

Prompt 3
Tell me about your character's past (in RP format). Was s/he always wild? Does/did s/he have any close family or friends? Did s/he grow up in a safe environment, or did something bad happen? Tell me the story of his/her life thus far!

Prompt 4
Freestyle! Just give me a glimpse of a day in this character's life of your own choosing.

Form:
[b]Will you RP actively with the gang? (+1 ticket):[/b] (yes/no)
[b]Do you have 0-2 pokemon? (+1 ticket):[/b] (yes/no)
[b]Character's Name:[/b] (what you will name the teddiursa/ursaring)
[b]Character's Gender:[/b] (male/female)
[b]Teddiursa or Ursaring?[/b] (will you begin RPing this character as a teddiursa or start right away as an ursaring?)
[b]Personality:[/b] (give a brief description of the character's personality)
[b]Prompt Response:[/b] (Prompt 1/2/3/4)

Starts: Now
Ends: December 10

Ticket holders:
01-03. Shady Maru
04-06. AnhikaJeanine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:32 pm
Will you RP actively with the gang? (+1 ticket):Yes!
Do you have 0-2 pokemon? (+1 ticket): Yes! (I currently have none)
Character's Name: Honey
Character's Gender: female
Teddiursa or Ursaring? Teddiursa
Personality:
Honey is curious, intelligent, and good-natured, but is clumsy, sometimes impatient with others, and has a small greedy streak where sweets are concerned.

Prompt Response:

Honey woke to the scent of a coming storm on the air. She stuck her head out of her refuge (a hollow under a big old fallen oak tree) and sniffed cautiously. The wind was heavy with the promise of rain, and what few patches of sky she could make out through the thick tree canopy above were dark and gray. "Well, that's not good," she murmured to herself, tapping one claw to her lower lip as she thought. Her little hollow was snug and warm, but she was pretty sure that if it rained more than a little it would flood. Not fancying being cold and wet, she scrambled out of her warm den and thought about where to go.

The land here sloped down to the river below, which might already be flooding if it had rained in the mountains last night. But uphill was a ridgeline with high stony cliffs... Come to think of it, there might be a cave up there! Yes, a nice dry cave sounded like just the ticket. But cave floors were hard and cold. Frowning slightly, Honey looked around and spied the emerald moss that grew all over her former home. That would be warm and cushy to sleep on. Using her claws, Honey tugged and scraped and pulled until she'd removed several big, thick sheets of moss from the ancient trunk and draped them over her back. Satisfied that she had a good bed in store if she could find shelter, she started trundling up the hill.

The little Teddiursa snuffled along the base of the ridge, looking in every hole that she thought she could fit in, looking for a cave that looked spacious enough to be comfortable, but whose floor was raised enough that she thought the rain wouldn't come in. By now, the wind had picked up, and she was getting pretty nervous; big limbs were falling all around in the forest and one of those would definitely hurt if it landed on her. She picked up her pace, jogging along the rock face and cowering a little every time the thunder crashed in the distance or the trees creaked too loud in the wind.

There! The wind was howling in the trees and she could hear the approaching rain, not to mention the rolling thunder- but that last flash of lightning had illuminated a large, dark shape against the cliff ahead. Finally, a cave! Tumbling inside just as the rain started to fall, Honey was relieved to find the cave empty. Setting out her mat of moss in the back of the cave, she curled up on it and sighed tiredly as she watched the wind blow and rain fall outside. What a day!  

Shady Maru

Shy Muse

10,265 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

AnhikaJeanine

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:55 am
Will you RP actively with the gang? (+1 ticket): Yes
Do you have 0-2 pokemon? (+1 ticket): Yes (I currently do not have one)
Character's Name: Cleon
Character's Gender: Male
Teddiursa or Ursaring? Teddiursa
Personality: Cleon is a typical little male. He is rambunctious and curious and still learning how to behave. He enjoys running around with the other pokemon but isn't quite good at self control yet. Others are patient with him because he is still learning but it means he doesn't have many very good friends right away. He craves attention due to the loss of his mother.
Prompt Response:

My mom got lost. She told me to stay in the cave and then one morning never came back. Some of the other wild pokemon said that she had been captured.

Captured.

The word sounds frightening. I thought my mother was the strongest toughest Ursaring in the whole wide world. Now she's gone. I want to learn I want to get stronger and make friends and never be scared. I want her to be proud of me. I found a group of pokemon that may have a safe place. I hope they like me. Maybe they know how to play?

I crawl on my belly towards the edge of the bushes, Trying not to be seen. I want to be friends. I want to have so many friends! I trip on my feet though and tumble out in front of my bush with a squeal. Oh no!  
Renekai rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:44 am
Thank you for entering! The winner is....

01-03. Shady Maru
04-06. AnhikaJeanine

Congratulations, Shady Maru! Please take your new teddiursa to the certing thread, and see you in RP! ^^  

Renekai

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:18 pm
Shady Maru

Quoting just in case~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:23 pm
Yay! Thank you! emotion_kirakira

Should I take myself out of the newbie contests, or do you handle that, Panda?  

Shady Maru

Shy Muse

10,265 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items