Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Strawberry Pie (Nevada/Chelsea) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:10 pm
Nevada stretched, lifting the bag of goods high, working the kinks of her body out. It had been mission, spar, mission more sparring and that was cutting into socializing time. Twitter had provided little amusement, especially since she was constantly reminded and allowed herself to be, that Jack was on the island, thus removing any sense of fun.

She just came to the conclusion that she really disliked him and Finn, and was partly saddened that she couldn't see past it and try to make friends...Especially when so many of her close circle was involved with them.

She made sure to send a text message to Ian and Stormy, quick little hello's or little encouragements for the day and turning her way down to Chelsea's room.

With a small swing of it, she came to a stop in front of Chelsea's room, knocking lightly before giving the knob a testing wiggle. If anything, she could break out her lock pick set and open the door but well...that would be rude.

"Hey hun, I came bearing gifts..." She teased, looking over to the bed first to see if the girl was sleeping."

Chimarii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:16 pm
Chel was literally passed out on the bed, sprawled across the entire thing like a rug. She'd been to the haunted house not once but twice today. Seven times in the past week. For long hours. And in between that she was going on dangerous, hallucination-filled adventures with Jack and Deryk.

Whoever her superior was, they were certainly not being nice about it. It was overkill, seriously.

She was tired and bruised and sleeping the entire thing off. Which left no room for Nevada and her cute gifts.

nyxtsuki moon

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:00 am
Nevada blinked, looking at the passed out form.

Ah her poor girl, probably a mission or multiple. Since the portals opened, it seemed everyone was sent on them.

She set the small food supplies, mostly sugary good on the floor, kneeling down on the floor, resting her arms on the side of the bed and reaching out to brush Chelsea's hair away from her face.

"Well if naps were to be had, I'd join you..." She didn't want to disturb the girl but well....she also wanted to see Chelsea...talk to her, ask her what's up.

"Hey pretty lady...." Nevada whispered again, "I got Strawberry candies and a Dr. Pepper just for you..."

Chimarii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:56 am
"Nngh," Chel moaned in annoyance, stirring just barely in an attempt to shake off Nevada's hand. Chel normally was an easier waker, but after being so exhausted it wasn't very friendly.

Nevada kept prodding though. Chel could at least click that she probably wasn't getting to sleep. "You better be naked," she grumbled, reaching an arm out to grab the girl by her knees, pulling her in regardless of what she had in her hands.

nyxtsuki moon

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Nevada tumbled on the bed, resting her hands over Chelsea's head and laughing. "I could be, but I'm not." She reached down and placed her lips gently on the other girls. "Come on up baby, I know you're tired but..I really would like to spend time with you..."

She hesitated, "We can do anything you want besides sleep you know."

Chimarii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:43 pm
Chel groaned as she heard Nevada use that voice. That one needy voice. The voice that said she was going to sit up this moment and there was nothing she could do about it unless she wanted an angry girlfriend.

With a great, dramatic heave she pulled herself up and gave a roar of a yawn that would've given Mufasa the shivers. "All I wanna doooo is sleep." She pressed her forehead against Nevada's, eyes still groggily shut.

"Whatcha want? More twenty questions?" she teased. "What time is it even?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:23 pm
"Usually I would join you, look..." She smiled, "You don't even have to leave bed. I came to feed you treats and talk a little and then you can sleep the rest of the day away..." She hesitated, "I've been missing you, because portals have been up. We went from seeing each other to not...as much." She almost felt clingy.

Stormy was with her almost everyday, and though she didn't have romantic feelings for the girl, it was hard to be separated from the other mist. She hadn't even lasted two weeks by herself...

"It's past 2...or 3?" She couldn't remember excatly. "Pm, not am." She teased and then reached over for the goods. "You like Strawberry stuff?" She offered some of the candies and popped on in her mouth. "I won't ask you a bunch of questions..." She mulled over it for a second. Part of wanted to seriously ask if Chelsea loved her...

The other part was too scared too.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:29 pm
"Aw darlin'. You're too cute," she cooed, pulling Nevada in. "I'll stay up as long as y'need me to." More quietly she added, "'Course I missed you too."

At the mention of strawberry candies, Chel cracked a grin. "Mmmm strawberry." She reached up and took one from Nevada's hands, popping it in her mouth. "Kinda remind me of you~" she said, showing Nevada the red ball on her tongue and then licking it. "If you know what I mean."

Now more fully awake, Chel scratched her chest and looked at Nevada. "How's your day been? Sorry I been away so much ..."

nyxtsuki moon

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:36 pm
Nevada shook her head, cute? Her...no way. "It won't be long, just you know...talk a bit and then I'll leave you to sleeping." She repeated and felt all warm and fuzzy when Chelsea said she missed her too.

Her face blew up into red because God Chelsea, NO SHAME. "I don't even know how to respond to that properly, beyond that we can save these for another time, if you want..." She laughed and shook her head again.

"Busy busy, I just finished some life paperwork, and helped out with an experiment..." She wouldn't mention that Fear may have blown up on her lab partner and that's why she was here now...with candy... "It's part of the job, we get to see each other rarely now that portals are back up." She shrugged. "I've been hanging out with Stormy and Ian and Solomon and Dorian while you been away..."

Chimarii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:35 pm
"So basically you're stealin' all my friends out from under my feet," she said, wiggling her toes in response.

Chel sighed and leaned back in her bed. "Speaking of Life ... why ya hate Jack?" She'd already gotten the run down- Jack had told her that he'd done ... something to Stormy, and Stormy was upset by it, so in turn Nevada was upset by it. But it wasn't fair to just go off what Jack said. She needed to hear her girlfriend's side out.

nyxtsuki moon

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:40 pm
"Just the french man, He's got a cute accent." She teased, thinking of Dorian. "Plus he's a mist, mist stick together." Stormy, Ian, Her and Dorian. A pile of mist all pushed together, yes.

"Speaking of life?..." Nevada started, surprised the question came out and from Chelsea of all people. Her face scrunched up, then relaxed and then deepened into a frown.

"I don't like Jack because he's an a*****e." The mist huntress said bluntly, "And It took me long enough to realize he was. Plus he hurt Stormy before the island, and continues to follow her around like some lost hurt puppy. And when that doesn't work, he gets bitchy and rude..." She huffed, crossing her arms. "I don't like Jack because like Finn, He's a manipulative b*****d. Sincerely wish both of them drop into the ocean and back to the kraken that birthed them." She huffed again.

"Why do you ask..." After her rant, Nevada looked up and over to Chelsea, her heart thudding just a bit. Did Chelsea like Jack...seriously. After all, they had been all hot and heavy before she had stole the pink haired hunter at the party.

Which was totally a slap in Jack's face and she was proud of it.

Chimarii

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:26 pm
"His French side is so annoying. Pretendin' he can't say s**t when he can," Chel shook her head, clearly not approving. "He's a good guy though. Comfy bed." Many sleepovers. Rather, many times when Chel was either too drunk or too sleepy to find her own room, so she found his and called it good.

She put a hand on Nevada's back and gave her a little backrub as the girl ranted, internally laughing because she looked like a pufferfish, but externally showing nothing but care and empathy. "Aw c'mon, he's not that bad," she interrupted, before realizing she'd interrupted.

Her face went red and she said, "I dunno. I just don't get it man. I think he's pretty cool. Kinda grumpy maybe.." She shrugged. "What can I say? He saved my a** at the amusement park. What can I say- I told him I'd put in a good word for him." She looked at Nevada once more. "Did it work?"

nyxtsuki moon

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:16 pm
"You think it's annoying?" Nevada laughed, "I think it's because I speak Italian pretty fluently that I understand him a little more? they are like...sister countries." She returned the shake of her head. "I like Ian's bed the most for that...At sleepovers." She gave Chelsea a very careful look, "I hope that doesn't bother you, we don't do anything but...sleep next to each other." And Ian was very much taken by Shiloh.

and then back to Jack talk.

Gross.

"I don't trust him, and he's manipulative." Nevada shrugged. "I don't mind if your just friends with with him. But I won't have anything to do with him." She looked away. "Or Finn for that matter."

Chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:46 pm
Chel was busy imagining a threesome with the Indian guy. Ehhh ... it could maybe work. Maybe. Chel wasn't particularly interested, but if Nevada-

"Oh come on, Finn too? Finn's like the coolest guy everrrrr! He even has the haaaat," she whined, wiggling against Nevada's backside. "Why you gotta be like that, stateside."

Even though she'd just woke up, Chel was already distinctly pouty today. First she'd gotten no sleep, then her girlfriend came in to tell her about all the cool fun stuff she'd done while Chel was off island, and now she was being a butt about Jack. The odds were not in your favor, Nevada.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:57 pm
Why was Chelsea imagining a threesome with Dakota?

"What Hat?" Nevada had no idea what Chelsea was saying, stiffening again. "I'm only like this because they are like...that." She waved her hand out as if 'that' made sense. "Finn and I have issues that go back before Jack meeting....and before i started fating you." She looked at the pouty face and then looked away.

"I'm not saying like...you can't be friends with them or whatever." Nevada didn't want this to turn into something else, or a fight. "And I'm sure they have nothing good to say about me either Chelsea." She looked away.

"I'd think I'd almost get the benefit of the doubt here you know? I get along with everyone but those two."

Chimarii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces