Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Feather Fluffing (Vanya and Frost)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:18 pm
He hadn't seen the Harpy since the prom but then he'd been busy. Very busy. She'd hung with Mathias most of the night from what Frost recalled, but he ought to have been more attentive.

Now he was hoping to at least make up for that.

A bouquet of rotting roses, a nice gift of freshly killed hare, (the irony of their mutual acquaintance with a hare like student not passing the ghost by), and of course, a small gold necklace with a small gem hanging from it, a shade of blue green to match her plumage. Frost was dressed in the nines, and ready to ask for Vanya's forgiveness and if she'd consider spending an afternoon with him.

Granted it felt a bit like asking out, but the ghost was mostly just wanting company.
He also felt rather aweful for not being a good date at prom.

Guilt was a powerful motivator.

Knocking on her dorm door the ghost called out, "Miss Vanya, are your present?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:19 pm
It was rare to catch Vanya in her room these days. She spent most of her spare time in the gym. But it happened that today was her rest day and so she was seated where she normally was in her room - in front of her mirror, brush in hand as she carefully worked through her hair, claws pulling at the tangles so they came free without any tearing. Her foot tapped gently against the leg of her dresser and she softly hummed to herself. So entranced by herself was the ghoul that it took her a few seconds to register the knock at her door and why the voice that followed sounded so familiar.

Her brush was placed down and she got up from her chair perhaps a little too quickly, making her way to the door in a single step and leap. She opened it partly and peered outside before she swung it open and grinned at the boil that stood outside. "Frost!" she called before embracing him. "It's been far too long since you visitied," she teased stepping back. Her arm swung out and she beckoned him forward. "Come in, come in."

iStoleYurVamps
o u o

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:32 pm
The embrace was a bit unexpected but it quickly had him smiling, a light laughing escaping him as well. "A delight to see you as well Vanya. Ah, before I forget, for you." The roses were a bit crushed from the embrace, but still good and mostly whole. "No one can say I never come without something in hand."

In her room, the boil's tail gave a small wag, wondering on the off chance she would let him sleep or nap on her bed. Because well, Frost wasn't sure. He'd slowly become a lap dog in the past few months and while part of him was concerned another part just didn't care.

Naps and cuddles were nice after all.

"I hope you've been doing well. I came to uh.. appologize. I fear I was not a very good date nor host at prom... not a good friend for my lack of contact with you."

LOLTERNATIVE

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff