Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The MacEacharin Family ~ Updated

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:00 pm
If Danielle is an NPC, she should not have a character profile.. It needs to either be struck out, or put inside a spoiler tag. You don't have to npc the character though, even though you missed the chance to enroll her in Hogwarts. She can still be a Hogwarts student, she just can't be posted anywhere in the guild. If you'd like to do that, then you'll just need to add a year and house. Other than that, everything else is fine. -Essy 12.14.14

Members

Duncan MacEacharin ~ 32
Blair MacEacharin ~ 24
Ruthven MacEacharin ~ 22
Suzanne MacEacharin ~ 20
Danielle MacEacharin ~ 18

Duncan, Alec, Blaire, Ruth, Suzanne updated 11/16/14
{All family members accepted by Maiya Kajuji}

Duncan, Alec, Shane, Cailic, Blair, Ruthven, Jennifer, Suzanne and Danielle accepted by ~ ♥ Cara ɱк

Edits to Shane accepted by ~ ♥ Cara ɱк

~ Dia (Accepted edits to Ruthven 11/16/14)

{Ages updated}

Jen MacEacharin updated as of July 16th, 2014  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:20 pm
Hi, my name is Duncan MacEacharin

But I mostly go by Nothing really but I guess I don't mind what you call me.

I'm a man

I'm 35 years old.

My birthday is January 24

I work in Head of the Office of Misinformation

My dream job is a...prince...? Or in other words I have no idea.

My blood status is Pureblood

The house I was in was Ravenclaw

I was in the class of 2013

I'm interested in Women

I'm currently with ~

I may seem Stoic, quietly, and completely absorbed in what I am doing. but I'm really not like that at all. I can get wrapped up in what I happen to be doing and I do love to learn but I'd rather have fun. I am a tease and I personally think I have a good sense of humor. I'm also a big flirt and hugely sarcastic. Plus I really like myself.

My background story is I was born in the heart of Scotland. I was the first of the many MacEacharin children in a small cottage with my mum and dad. My parents were archaeologists and worked with muggles and at there dig sites. The muggle world had always fascinated them, as did history. They figured it was the best way. Though this wasn't their main focus. That was their family. It seemed each year it got a little bigger. Before I even knew what hit me their was nine of us. When I was eleven I got my Hogwarts letter. I was thrilled. I knew my parents had both attended there as most of my family had for generations. It was an incredible feeling to know I was part of it. My time at Hogwarts was nothing to out of the ordinary. I was instantly sorted into Ravenclaw, which was no surprise to anyone who knew me. I did my best in school and succeeded at almost everything I did. It was a good seven years but things changed. The day before my graduation I got an owl that I will remember for the rest of my life. They had sent word that my parents had been killed in a muggle airplane crash. I was absolutely devastated. My entire life we had been closer than I most people could imagine. I took of that night. Didn't even stay for my graduation. Just like that I came home and became like a second father to my siblings, some of them hadn't even started Hogwarts and I knew we had to stay together. I wouldn't let us be separated, no one could make us. For years I was focused on raising my siblings.

I enjoy Reading, learning anything new, drinking tea, American food (it's my big weakness), and being with my family.

I despise stupidity, complaining, laziness, alcohol, dark wizards

I'm afraid of Losing my family.

My strengths are anything in the search of knowledge.

My flaws are I can be a little conceited and times and overprotective.

I look like this

My wand is a 10in, English Oak, Griffin hair core.

My pet is a an Eurasian Eagle Owl named Pit

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Transfigurations - O
Potions - O
History of Magic - O
Herbology - A
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Charms - E
Astronomy - E
The Care of Magical Creatures Class - E
Alchemy - O
Muggle Mythology - E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Transfigurations - O
Potions - O
History of Magic - E
Herbology - A
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Charms - A
Astronomy - E
The Care of Magical Creatures Class - A
Alchemy - O
Muggle Mythology - E  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:27 pm
Hi, my name is Shane MacEacharin

I'm a Male, would you like to check?

I'm 31 years old.

My birthday is November 7th

I work in Head of the Foreign Affairs and Sports Department in the Department of International Magical Cooperation.

My dream job is To be a Professional Quidditch Player. But that wont happen, never been good at it.

My blood status is Pure blood

The house I was in was Hufflepuff

I was in the class of 2018

I'm interested in Both

I'm currently with No one

I may seem focused and very attentive. I like to ensure things are just right before getting it turned in. I have a tendency to work ahead and harder than others. but I'm really kind and fun loving, and I better be able to since I work so bloody hard. But I believe that the harder you work the better rewards.

My background story is Born in Scotland, like the rest of my family, I was raised by my parents and eventually made it into Hogwarts. Got sorted into Hufflepuff and I was happy. Made a lot of good friends there. But in my second year something horrible happened. Just before we went home for summer holiday, my older brother Duncan, had received a letter. Our parent had been killed. I spent the next week crying. We went home and lived in the building we were all born in. It made me depressed being in that home and not seeing our parents. As time went on though, I accepted it and moved on, I still miss them, I just keep going on. I graduated Hogwarts and started traveling the world for a while. I must say Italy has quite an interesting take on Wizarding Culture, as does the Americans and Japanese. It was then I knew what I wanted to do for my life.

I enjoy Traveling,
this delicious Chinese tea I tried,
sweets,
Charms,
my collection of rare items and souvenirs,
Studying other cultures and societies.

I despise Being stuck at in one place,
Having nothing to do,
Astronomy,
when I butcher languages,
being alone.

I'm afraid of Tengu, they are quite terrifying in person - met a flock in Japan, never want to again.
Small enclosed places, I hate being constricted. I need room to be free!
Water, nearly drowned in the Black Lake before I even got sorted.

My strengths are Speaking other languages - I know 5 thoroughly - French, Japanese, Mandarin, German, Spanish. - and I know 3 others slightly - Arabic, Hindustani, Russian. And a little Korean.

My flaws are my lack of patience.

I look like Kyle Ellison

My wand is a
Maple
Most Spells and Mind magic
Garrick Ollivander often found that those chosen by maple wands are by nature travelers and explorers; they are not stay-at-home wands, and prefer ambition in their witch or wizard, otherwise their magic grows heavy and lacklustre. Fresh challenges and regular changes of scene cause this wand to literally shine, burnishing itself as it grows, with its partner, in ability and status.
This is a beautiful and desirable wood, and wand quality maple has been among the most costly for centuries. Possession of a maple wand has long been a mark of status, because of its reputation as the wand of high achievers.

Phoenix Feather
This is one of the rarest core types. Phoenix feathers are capable of the greatest range of magic, though they may take longer than either unicorn or dragon cores to reveal this. They show the most initiative, sometimes acting of their own accord, a quality that many witches and wizards dislike.
Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalise, and their allegiance is usually hard won.

13 inches long
Springy: Charms. Energetic disposition and Friendly.
Decorated Shaft: Image/beauty Minded, Usually Ambitious.

My pet is a A half Kneazle cat. Her name is Sandy.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - A
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - A
History of Magic - E
Potions - O
Transfiguration - O
Cursebreaking - E
Divination - E
Muggle Mythology - A
Muggle Studies - E
Mythology - A
Study of Ancient Runes - E
Wizard Law - E
World Studies - O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
Potions - A
Transfiguration - E
Cursebreaking - E
Divination - A
Muggle Studies - E
Study of Ancient Runes - E
Wizard Law - E
World Studies - O

Updated 7/15/2015

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:39 pm
Hi, my name is Blaire MacEacharin

But I mostly go by Squirm...don't ask, blame my brothers.

I'm a female

I'm 27 years old.

My birthday is February 12

I work in Mediwizard

My dream job is Maybe a healer? Or something like Minister of Magic.

The house I was in was Ravenclaw

I was in the class of 2022

I'm interested in men

I'm currently with Noah Vincent

I may seem firm and determined but I'm really really very quirky and even a big flirt. I do like to get things done, especially thing done my way and I very much like to succeed but I am willing to have fun.

My background story is I was born in the middle of Scotland as a middle child, of many. My life was actually fairly typical for a pure blood wizard. It was always very busy and chaotic at my house. That was really no surprise and I actually rather enjoyed it. My parents were archaeologists and traveled quite often, they would some of us with them sometimes. I was always fascinated by learning about history and well learning in general. Though sadly this didn't last too long. I was young when it happened, the year before I started Hogwarts. My parents were killed in a plane crash. It absolutely killed me. I couldn't believe they were gone. It seemed that almost the first year they were gone I didn't really live. I just kind of went through the motions. Suddenly I arrived at Hogwarts. That's when things finally started to change for the better. Hogwarts thrilled me. I learned things I had never known or even considered, it was fantastic. I thrived and was at the top of all my classes, perhaps over-achieving. All too soon it was over. I left Hogwarts and I hate to say it but really haven't done a lot since then. So here I am.

I enjoy learning, reading, music, trivia, being alone.

I despise stupidity, getting things wrong, people not agreeing with me, bad grammar, misspelling.

I'm afraid of loosing my family and spiders...

My strengths are writing and learning.

My flaws are I can be a bit bossy and full of myself.

I look like this.

My wand is a 33 centimeters, Rosewood, with Peacock feather core.

My pet is a a snowy owl

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ E
Charms ~ E
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ E
Transfigurations ~ E
Ancient Studies ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
Cursebreaking ~ E
Healing ~ O
Muggle Studies ~ O
Muggle Mythology ~ E
Mythology ~ O
Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
Wandless Magic ~ A
Wizard Law ~ A
World Studies ~ O
Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ E
Charms ~ E
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ E
Transfigurations ~ E
Healing ~ O
Muggle Studies ~ O
Muggle Mythology ~ E
Mythology ~ O
Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
World Studies ~ O  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:43 pm
Hi, my name is Danielle MacEacharin

But I mostly go by Danny or Ellie

I'm a girl.

I'm 13 years old.

My birthday is April 2

My dream job is a Ballerina

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts

I'm currently with nobody. I'm eleven.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very determined for being so young. I like things my own way but I will try to work for it. Sometimes I get very impatient and well...I've been called a brat. I am usually very nice though! I just am not always agreeable. I am also apparently smart and have large vocabulary. I also really like to have fun and do crazy kids things, when I'm not doing my ballet anyway. I also don't always use my head and like to rush into many things, I guess you could say I'm brave...or maybe just a little clueless. Oh well I like myself.

My background story is a little bit sad and pretty short so far. I was born in a village in Scotland, the youngest of the MacEacharin clan. I really don't remember much about my parents, I was very little when they died. I was mostly raised by my older siblings. We stayed at our home in Scotland and are still there. When I was five I started ballet and that's been the only interesting thing I can think of. I have been doing it ever since. I love it but there is a lot of muggles there and it's hard not to talk about magic. I love being at home because all my siblings use magic to do everything! I got my Hogwarts letter this year. I'm glad I'm not a squib, I have some siblings that are but I am so excited!!

I enjoy ballet, books, socks, strawberries, pink!

I despise sad stories, milk, vegetables, mean people, airplanes.

I'm afraid of Spiders!! Heights too.

My strengths are ballet and spinning...it's kind of a long story.

My flaws are I am...con...concei...I like myself, and I can be really impatient.

I look like this.

My wand is a 22 centimeters, butternut, with griffin hair core.

My pet is a house cat named Apples

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:27 pm
NPC

Hi, my name is Alec MacEacharin

But I mostly go by None really.

I'm a I'm a man and proud of it.

I'm 30 years old.

My birthday is June 9th

I work in Witch Watcher

My dream job is quidditch player

The house I was in was Gryffindor

I was in the class of 2016

I'm interested in women

I'm currently with No one but I'm open to the idea.

I may seem a tad bit of a joker, perhaps more than a tad at times. I like to have fun and do things they way I want. I seem like I brush things of and make fun of life in general but I'm really actually opposite. Most people seem to be the other way around but I'm fine with my life the way it is. I am actually pretty quiet and keep all of my problems to myself. I have also been told I am courageous but don't always think things over. I guess I typical gryffindor.

My background story is Pretty typical, especially to the rest of my siblings. I was born there is Scotland with the rest of them. My parents died, I went to Hogwarts. Not a whole lot else. I planned quidditch for quite a long while, all the years I could. I was bloody good at it too. I played beater mostly but I did keeper and chaser one time though. I graduated and things happened, nothing you need to know about, and now I am here. Not much else to it.

I enjoy qudditch, traveling, sports in general, doing new things, showing off

I despise bullies, dark wizards, too big of crowds, being wrong, onions

I'm afraid of loosing those I care about.

My strengths are protecting those I love and making people feel comfortable.

My flaws are I like myself a lot and to think others' opinions are wrong.

I look like this.

My wand is a 33 centimeters, Silver Lime Wood, with Knarl Spine core

My pet is an owl named Jack

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ A
Charms ~ A
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
Herbology ~ E
History of Magic ~ A
Potions ~ A
Transfiguration ~ A
Cursebreaking ~ O
Wandless Magic Practice ~ E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ O
Charms ~ A
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
Herbology ~ A
History of Magic ~ A
Potions ~ E
Transfiguration ~ E
Cursebreaking ~ O
Wandless Magic Practice ~ E

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:02 am
Hi, my name is Ruthven Lilias MacEacharin

But I mostly go by Ruth, thank ye.

I'm a lass.

I'm 29 years old.

My birthday is October 12th, 2005.

I work in The Magic Neep, in Hogsmeade.

My dream job is something ta do wi' technology.

My blood status is pureblood, though I'm a squib.

I was in the class of 2023.

I'm interested in the lads.

I'm currently with nobody.

I may seem rude, sarcastic, unfriendly, an' smug but I'm really all tha' an' more. I'm extremely defensive about my lack of magical ability an' feel a constant need ta prove I can take care of myself. Without magic. I never feel like I quite fit in, so I exude false smugness an' unfriendliness ta push folk away. I always say exactly what's on my min', an' rarely do I suffer any real repercussions for it. I believe in helpin' others an' standin' up for what's good and right. I just don't have ta be nice about it. Call me prickly. I don't care.

My background story is I was born in Scotland as part of the MacEacharin clan. It was obvious from the start tha' I was different from my siblings. I showed no signs of magic. I was crushed, but I tried ta hide it. I didn't want anyone ta feel sorry for me. Besides, my sister Suzie can't do magic either. My parents treated me the same, which I was grateful for. They made sure I had a braw childhood. They died when I was nine. It was traumatic, of course. I never really got over it. Duncan took charge an' made sure nobody went to an orphanage. I guess I should be thankful for tha'.

I enjoy anythin' athletic, I'm really sporty, school, which I actually enjoyed, movies, especially action ones, computers, I love technology, I guess I'm kind of nerdy tha' way, an' bein' alone. I don't like a lot of company.

I despise magic bein' shown off, big deal, ye can fly on a broomstick, anyone tellin' me what ta do, big groups of people, it makes me uncomfortable, any sort of travel, I'm a homebody, especially since my parents died, an' other's pity. I have nothin' ta be ashamed of.

I'm afraid of bein' vulnerable because I don't have magic.

My strengths are anythin' ta do with technology, I can take things apart an' put 'em back together like nobody else, an' bein' fit. I can run pretty far fur a teenage lass, an' I'm tougher than ah look.

My flaws are bein' polite an' "ladylike", basically not offending people, an' keepin' my mouth shut when I shouldn't be blabbing. When I get nervous I ramble.

I look like Adrianna Zajdler.

My pet is a a Scottish Deerhound named Tam.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I hate, hate hearin' about Hogwarts from my siblings. It just makes me feel worse. I'd never say tha', though.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:57 pm
Hi, my name is Suzanne Quincy MacEacharin

But I mostly go by Suzie, Suzie-Q..... that sorta thing!

I'm a female, cantcha see?

I'm 15 years old.

My birthday is December 12

My dream job is Not sur, somethin' fun, I imagine. I always thought about a midwife or something or maybe like a professional cliff diver.

My blood status is Pure, though I can' do any magic.

The school I go to is the local public one

I'm interested in Boys!

I'm currently with no one, silly!

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm I have a rather motherly personality and find myself taking care of people easily I am also feisty an' fun-lovin' an rather intelligent. Ah like climbin' trees an' goofin' off and I am always in fur a good adventure or just being silly.

My background story is not all that complicated though a bit sad. My parents died when I was very little and I really don't remember them very much but I miss them nonetheless. I never really felt too left out for not having magic and my family always made me feel loved. I spent a lot of time playing outside and exploring, just having a lot of fun.

I enjoy Bein' outside, climbin' trees, bein' wi' mah family, swimmin' an' being outside, seeing magic.

I despise burnt food, gettin' in trooble, folks flauntin' their magic, people hurting my family, stupid people.

I'm afraid of Sharks. ne'er can know when one will want tae make a snack of ye.

My strengths are swimmin' an' explorin'

My flaws are temperamental an' can be spoiled.

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I never got magic and never got a chance to go to Hogwarts. It always disappointed me but I think I've moved on and accepted it.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:04 am
Hullo, my name is Jennifer Mariah MacEacharin

NPC

But I mostly go by Jen or Jenny— I get called Tooth(y!) and Smiles too, because I’ve been told I’m always smiling, like a loon! I’m not a loon, I swear!

I am a girl, you know?

I am twenty-one years old.

I was born on the 23rd of July.

I work as a homebody, for now.

My dream job is a professional singer.

I am a Pureblood, thanks!

The house I was in was Slytherin.

I was in the class of 2023

I’m interested in— well, everyone, of course!

I’m currently with this really wonderful, lovely, perfect person named Nobody!

I may seem childish and fun-loving, but I am really— well, I still am childish and fun-loving, actually. I’m always like that. I don’t think I ever outgrew it, loving fun and all those things. It’s a little bit different now that I’m an adult, but I’m still a teen, so I’m taking full advantage of it! I’m really not a ditz or anything— I’m just a cheerful person by nature. It’s probably because of the smiling— I love smiling. I almost need to be smiling! My face just feels odd without one on. One of my last memories with our parents— that’s me and my siblings, we’re a huge lot— was me, and I was crying, I think? I was six, or so, and it was excusable! Anyway, I was on my pa’s knee and he was getting me to stop crying. He told me I looked prettier with a smile on, and that smiles were the best addition to anything, because it could brighten up any old, gloomy Scotland day. Well, I did take it to heart— I even got called Toothy, and other variations and names you could get from the words ‘teeth’ and ‘tooth,’ really, but it was cool. Other things— I’m a complete girl, I adore shopping and all those glitzy, glamorous things. I’m alright with just simple things, though, since I know how to make it work— I’m good at things like those, I guess? Another thing, ever since I could remember, I got teased a lot. It wasn’t even funny. Little loon and smiley weirdo and things like those, you know? Sometimes they got harsher. I’m really not some cheery airhead. I’m alright with them to a point but go past it or go after my siblings and I rip them to shreds. I don’t mind at all doing not-so-pleasant things during times like that. They need to pay, you know? So I’ll make them pay. It’s as simple as that. For the more verbal ones, I like to laugh at how utterly miserable their lives are that they’d pick a smiler to bring down. Honestly, it was pathetic. It really is too bad you’re not allowed to banish someone from existence due to sheer annoyance and stupidity alone. Maybe people should revise that. Sometimes I think that the smiler everyone sees takes over everything I am. People don’t tend to see past that side of me and everyone assumes I’m this happy-go-lucky, cheery little flower girl. I am, but I’m more too, you know? I’m usually associated with terms like ‘ditz’ and ‘airhead’ and ‘Goody-goody’ (yes, really.) ‘dumb’ and ‘loon’ but I’m not. I do know how to use my head, thanks very much, more goes on in it than anyone will ever know and I’ve learned that people don’t usually suspect a pretty little goody-two-shoes smiler for the things that go wrong. No one associated the smiler with smarts where I was and no, she can’t have done that, she’s too nice for that and besides, I really don’t think she could have done that, you know? Nothing personal, she’s just a bit… well, you know and it’s a bit lonesome, a bit hurtful sometimes, but the smiley is a beautiful thing to have in an arsenal. You never know when one sent some way can be so useful to you. I really don’t think people know what I’m really capable of. I’d rather prefer it that way.

My background story is mine, all mine, so go away! Are you still here? Just kidding! I didn’t really mean that, of course. I’ll tell you about it! I was born in Scotland, in this huge and wonderful family, to two amazing people, and I was the 7th child to be born, out of nine MacEacharin spawn! Though, I think I was the spawn part of the family— I wasn’t the most obedient child in the group and I was far too adventurous for my own good back then, or so Duncan has told me. Mum and Da were around as often as they could, even with their work and everything was all lovely and good, you know? Then it happened. I was seven, and out of all nine of us, only one had reached legal age and was allowed to work and could actually do something. I was young, but I was old enough to understand what had happened. They were gone. And they weren’t coming back. I was devastated, of course, but I tried to help out the family too, in what little way I could then. I did my part taking care of the young’uns back then— that’s Suzie, who was five, and Dani, who was still a teeny baby. It was hard, so hard to try and move on knowing that I’d never come home to Mum cooking, the smell of rosemary that always seemed to cling to her clothes, Da’s big laughs in the living room and the warm, cozy hugs when I was down or happy or the gatherings around the fireplace that happened after dinner. I managed— we all managed, I think, and our family slowly mended over time. I got my Hogwarts letter, I felt guilty then, because Ruth didn’t get one, but she said it was okay, so I went with a happy heart. It was a good change for me, that letter. I made new friends and formed new relationships and learned so many things, it was refreshing. I regained what made Jenny Jenny there. Hogwarts was a cool place, full of things that were new to me, even as a purebie kid. I did extremely well for a student, I think! People didn’t associate me with brains at all! They really didn’t associate me with anything but rainbows and smiles and sunshine, really. But that was alright, since I didn’t really care for much for academic recognition or having an honour’s repute. I never made it a big deal, my scores and how I fared academically. With so many people in the house, no one really asked, and I think no one really cared or ever saw. It was alright, though! It’s only school, and that never dictates what you’ll really be in the huge outside world and besides, I wasn’t aiming for scholar, you know? I was satisfied with my own. I discovered how much I adored music and making my own music in Hogwarts and it began my dream of singing professionally, for a living. When I came back after my first year in Hogwarts, I realized something. It was sort of funny, because I was so used to seeing Dunny as the big brother and he became a mum-dad and now, I think he is going to become a dad, actually, and I hope he is because I’d love a little niece or nephew as an addition to the family! I love spoiling my younger siblings, I think it’s sort of become a habit now.

I enjoy
singing, smiling, raspberries, jamming out, brightening people’s days and making new friends. Oh, and cooking and cold showers! I adore cold showers! And baking! I adore making food in general!

I despise apple pie— it tastes so horrid, I swear, broccoli, humid days, sweating and people taking jabs at my family.

My strengths are my happy demeanour and my friendliness and my smarts, because it’s not so obvious and people don’t usually pick up on it which makes things even better, because they don’t know! There’s a sort of loopholey freedom that comes when people think you’re limited in your capabilities, you know? Also, another strength for me, I think, is how I manage my time and life. I think I’m pretty proficient in that!

My flaws are that I’m a bit too alright with deception and I really don’t like it when things don’t go my way and the one I think is the worst, which is I could care less what happens to you if I don’t think you’re worth it.

I look like LIGHTS. || Valerie Poxleitner ||

My pet is a shihtzu named Primmy. I adore dogs!

My O.W.L scores were:

Transfiguration – E
Charms – O
Potions – O
Herbology – O
Astronomy – O
Defence Against the Dark Arts – O
History of Magic – O
Care of Magical Creatures – O
Mythology – O
Study of Ancient Runes – O
Wandless Magic – O
Cursebreaking – O
Ghost and Ghoul Studies – E
Healing – E
Music – O
Alchemy – O
Muggle Mythology – O

My N.E.W.T. Scores were:

Transfiguration – O
Charms – O
Potions – O
Herbology – O
Astronomy – O
Defence Against the Dark Arts – O
History of Magic – O
Care of Magical Creatures – O
Mythology – O
Study of Ancient Runes – O
Wandless Magic – O
Cursebreaking – O
Ghost and Ghoul Studies – E
Healing – O
Music – O
Alchemy – O
Muggle Mythology – O

Oh, there’s something else I need to tell you! I love my pipe! Pipe-smoking is just so relaxing and cool-looking and it’s actually not as bad as smoking cigarettes, because depending on the pipeweed you use, it has less contaminants and no nicotine, which is good and better, you know?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:14 pm
Hallo, my name is Cailic Ansley MacEacharin

But I mostly go by Kitty, Ginge or Callie.

I'm a female, thanks.

I'm 23 years old.

My birthday is November 23.

I work in unemployment.

My dream job is to travel. I like traveling. Or acting, I'm a good liar.

My blood status is Pureblood.

The house I was in was Gryffindor.

I was in the class of 2020.

I'm interested in Guys, I think. Yeah, guys.

I'm currently with my pillow.

I may seem quiet, calm and collected but I'm really really loud, bold, adventurous. Really, really saucy. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and if I have a question, I'm going to ask it, so get ready. I'm generally very curious, so I ask a lot of questions. Also, I'm usually quite independent and I only accept help when I request it.

My background story is pretty usual. Our parents were archaeologists, so they traveled quite a bit and when they took us with them, I always had a great time. That's probably where I get my love of traveling from. I also learned to get out of quite a bit of trouble through that, hence my love of lying or "acting". That's what I always called it. When I was twelve, my second year at Hogwarts, my parents died. It was pretty difficult, but all good things must end, right? We eventually coped and took care of each other. Most of us finished school and the rest are just starting it, so it works out pretty well.

I enjoy acting, traveling, hearing different accents, arguing, and exploring.

I despise onions, itching and seafood, also, geese and moose.

I'm afraid of being buried alive.

My strengths are playing videogames and being right.

My flaws are impatience and not being exactly a people person.

I look like Karen Gillan.

My wand is a Twelve inches, Olive wood and Leprechaun Hair core.

My pet is a squirrel named Nutter.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ P
Charms ~ A
Herbology ~ A
History of Magic ~ A
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ E
Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
Wizard Law ~ O
Alchemy ~ E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms ~ A
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
History of Magic ~ E
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ A
Care of Magical Creatures ~ O

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Bananas are a great source of potassium.  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:27 am
{Suzie adopted by Maiya Kajuji on March 2nd}

Hi, my name is Suzanne Quincy MacEacharin

But I mostly go by Suzie, Suzie-Q..... that sorta thing!

I'm a female, cantcha see?

I'm 20 years old.

My birthday is December 12, 2010

My dream job is Not sur, somethin' fun, I imagine. I always thought about a midwife or something or maybe like a professional cliff diver.

My blood status is Pure, though I can' do any magic.

The school I go to is the local public one

I'm interested in Boys!

I'm currently with no one, silly!

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm I have a rather motherly personality and find myself taking care of people easily I am also feisty an' fun-lovin' an rather intelligent. Ah like climbin' trees an' goofin' off and I am always in fur a good adventure or just being silly.

My background story is not all that complicated though a bit sad. My parents died when I was very little and I really don't remember them very much but I miss them nonetheless. I never really felt too left out for not having magic and my family always made me feel loved. I spent a lot of time playing outside and exploring, just having a lot of fun.

I enjoy Bein' outside, climbin' trees, bein' wi' mah family, swimmin' an' being outside, seeing magic.

I despise burnt food, gettin' in trooble, folks flauntin' their magic, people hurting my family, stupid people.

I'm afraid of Sharks. ne'er can know when one will want tae make a snack of ye.

My strengths are swimmin' an' explorin'

My flaws are temperamental an' can be spoiled.

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I never got magic and never got a chance to go to Hogwarts. It always disappointed me but I think I've moved on and accepted it.  
The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games