Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
How Did This Occur? [Alice/Rhiannon] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:22 pm
LuckyCat777
Just so you know where this is!

Alice, being somewhat of the ghoul that she was, never quite understood where she was going. Probably because being almost completely without any sort of memories, that would be most likely the correct answer.

Sitting beneath a tree somewhere on the school grounds. Where, she was not sure. She was sitting there, thinking, but something seemed off. As if something bad or great would happen. Knowing which one it was, was hard to tell.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:38 pm
vampireluvr97
Thank you! biggrin

Rhiannon walked along, holding her sketchbook to her chest and going through the songs on her eyePod to find something she liked. Normally, she would be hanging out in the library, but the day was nice enough that she actually felt like being outside. Or rather, she thought she liked it outside. She traveled around the campus, searching for the perfect spot to stay for the afternoon, when she spotted a rather nice looking tree to lean against...

Only to find out it was occupied by someone else who looked deep in thought.
'Maybe I should go.' she thought. And she almost did, but something about the ghoul's expression kept her from leaving. A look she knew all too well: the feeling of being lost. Had she lost her memories too? She looked nice enough, and Ri wanted to know, so she slowly went up to the ghoul and asked:

"Are you okay?"  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:59 am
LuckyCat777
Just so you know where this is!

"Hm?" She had sputtered without a moment of thought. Sometimes, when one is thinking, out of habit, they'd do something. Obviously, the vampire ghoul's was sort of like questioning someone. She didn't mean to of course, but a habit is a habit.

She looked upwards towards where the sound and words had come from. There stood a ghoul. She seemed to be holding some sort of staff that matched her attire. Her air covered most of one eye, yet some was held back by a bow. "Wha-? Oh dear me, I'm sorry. I had been completely lost in thought. I'm fine, really!" Alice had begin to sputter, trying to make sure that the ghoul understood she was quite alight.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:34 am
vampireluvr97
Hey! Don't forget that you can claim a ticket for the Minis SEs~

"Oh... Well, um...," Now Ri was embrassed, but she still wanted a place to stay. She tried to remember if she saw any other places on the way here, but couldn't think of any alternatives. She gestured with her staff at a spot nearby. "D-do you mind if I sit here?" She asked shyly.  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:49 am
LuckyCat777
What? Ticket for Mini's SE? Oh yes. I almost forgot about that. Haha. Will do buddy. smile

She nodded. "Why uh yes, yes of course, you can sit there. No problem at all." She began to feel a bit nervous, although trying her best to stay the utmost calm she could be. This could easily be the first impression that could be worth something to her! At least, another one into her memory back.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:12 am
vampireluvr97

"Thank you." She attempted a small smile and went to lay out her materials on the grass: a pencil, a small pack of colored pencils that fit in her skirt pocket, her sketch pad, a large eraser, and a penstrictor that appeared to be snoozing. Then she placed her staff aside and then she adjusted her skirt and sat down.
Once settled, she got to work and started drawing the outline of a tree.  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:54 pm
LuckyCat777

There was something peculiar going on. What is that ghoul doing? Alice, trying not to be suspicious, peered over through her eyes, thinking that there might be something interesting.

But it was a picture. With some sort of utensils used. What were they?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:26 am
vampireluvr97
Oh man, is 100 words hard... rofl

Ri was oblivious to her one-ghoul audience, focusing instead on getting her tree just right. She got the branches down first and then tried to fill in the leaves, looking up at the real ones above her head every so often for reference.
'At least I can remember how to do this,' she thought. Once she was happy with the overall look, she set her pencil down and reached for box of colored ones to fill in all the tiny details of the brightly colored leaves. It was then that she could feel someone looking at her.

"So," she asked softly as she pulled out an orange Cry-ola pencil, "what's your name?"  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:54 am
LuckyCat777
Haha not usually. rofl

Alice was a bit shy, usually never the one to start a conversation. Unless try we're close friends, then that would be the time she would start.

When the ghoul asked her name, she turned away for a moment, trying to hide her nervousness. "Alice." She said. "What about yours?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:06 am
vampireluvr97
I give up. I was aiming for Eeveelutions, but it's not as important as building character, so xp Sorry for the more than necessary dialogue...

Ri looked up and smiled. "It's Rhiannon. But some creeple call me 'Ri' instead." Happy to have met someone who looked as nervous and awkward as she did, she tried to keep the conversation going while she colored.

"What made you decide to come here, Alice?"  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:53 am
LuckyCat777
Haha That's okay. (:

Alice was a but confused by this. In actuality, she didn't even know why she chose this school. It was the first thing she saw when she came here, so she easily fell in love with the place. The strong urges of wanting to learn, the new experiences with others in the same position. Just describing it would be difficult.

"In actuality, I'm not quite sure why I chose this school," Alice had said, while sitting her head on her knees, her arms wrapping around them. "Do you know why you chose this school?" she said turning towards her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:33 am
vampireluvr97

The pencil that had been skritch, skritching away between their conversation had stilled. The witch looked down at her paper, suddenly aware of just how much of her memories she had lost after obtaining the lock tied around her waist. Ri looked back at Alice and answered the ghoul honestly:

"I remember feeling lost... And alone...," she replied with a sad look. Ri shook her head, trying to dispel the unhappy feeling. "But there was something that told me I should come here." She finished as the pencil resumed its movements on the drawing, creating shadows in the trunk and under the autumn leaves.  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:50 pm
LuckyCat777
Haha That's okay. (:

She sighed sadly. "I understand that feeling of feeling lost and alone. But somehow, it feels as of everything has gotten better because I came here. Such a strange coincidence, isn't it?" She had said, lifting her had as she had ended her words.

Strange to think that such a thing could occur in a place where students go through a lot of things just so they could scare others to help their home. Or keep the order and peace. Or even just living out their lives the way they wish. Either way, it is a bit of a difficulty knowing what to do, and easily get lost in it all. Maybe something like that had contributed to Alice and her missing memories, or something along those lines....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:18 am
vampireluvr97

Ri nodded. "Well, maybe that's because we're all together here. And I don't think the staff would try to kill us on purpose."
She set her pencil and sketchbook down so she could pay more attention to Alice. The abandoned sketch still doesn't look finished though:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She wanted to know more about her new acquaintance, but she couldn't think of anything to say. Instead, she listened to the soothing sound of brittle leaves rattling in the crisp Eleventh October breeze.  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:16 am
LuckyCat777

Not being sure, she nodded. "I don't think they would, but after all these apparent field trips, I'm not all that sure." It was true. Some very strange things have happened, most of them pretty depressing. Insanity. Changed forms. Disappearances and some deaths. All much upsetting either way.

She shook such a thought away from her already thinking mind, and returned to her conversation to Rhiannon. Breezes blew around them, with Alice's curls flowing in unison with the leaves. Rustled leaves were being heard in the surrounding areas. Strange, she was planning on saying at least something, but she couldn't remember what it was.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff