Submit

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:14 pm
I HAVE A LEGITIMATE COPY OF WINDOWS AND IT DOES NOT ANT TO ACCEPT THAT, I DONT FEEL LIKE BEING ON HOLD FOR 100820Q09WE YEARS AND IT HAS SCREWED UP ALL OF MY DRIVERS ON THIS LAPTOP , AND SINCE THIS LAPTOP IS IN ITS LAST WALK OF LIFE AND IS STILL FAST JUST HAS SOME POWER CORD AND BATTERY ISSUES... IM MOVING TO A UNBUNTU DISTRO  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:18 am
Microsoft sucks.

FYI, GIR runs ubuntu. Notice that he never goes down unless I want him to. You can't say that about windows.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:31 am
raisedpassion
Microsoft sucks.

FYI, GIR runs ubuntu. Notice that he never goes down unless I want him to. You can't say that about windows.
I like it so far, I installed 12.10 and then relized that the newest version was 13.10 so Im all updated now. I kind of like the unity 7 layout  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:34 pm
Yeah so I think my uncle, who just had to replace his dinosaur of a computer, replaced it with a windows 8 machine. He's complaining that he's had to be working directly with Microsoft for two weeks now to get his information from his old machine moved over to the new one, and about "pictures" instead of being able to do things more traditionally. Lol.  

Xallybaby

RAWR: Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff