Welcome to Gaia! ::

ღ Love & Tolerance ღ

Back to Guilds

Here we accept one another for who they are. We do not judge. We love and tolerate everyone who crosses our paths. 

Tags: Family, Love, Respect, Happy, Random 

Reply ღ Love & Tolerance ღ
How is everyone's day going?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProtocoI

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:14 pm
Mine's been terrific. Jk. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:03 pm
eh got a bit of a headache and my stomach hurts (I think I need to eat moar chicken)  

Lord Kahoshi

Shameless Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ProtocoI

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:07 pm
Kahomega
eh got a bit of a headache and my stomach hurts (I think I need to eat moar chicken)

I've had a headache too Lol. Chicken usually gives me headaches rather than healing them lmao.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:37 pm
Ive had a bad few past days. But theres one person who keeps me smiling throughout the days. I hope everything gets better for everyone!<3  

Coffee is Bae

Dedicated Smoker

Knight of Eywa

Beloved Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:37 pm
I hope everybodies day gets better I've had an ok day besides being sick and my boyfriend being MIA my days been fine. oh and Kaho I love the avi! super sexy elegant and sexy!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:46 pm
Kay_Kushinda
I hope everybodies day gets better I've had an ok day besides being sick and my boyfriend being MIA my days been fine. oh and Kaho I love the avi! super sexy elegant and sexy!

Why thank you very much! I'm experimenting with many different styles now (is male irl just a heads up) I have an abundance of female items though and thought I'd try my hand at it! thanks for the kind words emotion_kirakira  

Lord Kahoshi

Shameless Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Knight of Eywa

Beloved Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:54 pm
Kahomega
Kay_Kushinda

Why thank you very much! I'm experimenting with many different styles now (is male irl just a heads up) I have an abundance of female items though and thought I'd try my hand at it! thanks for the kind words emotion_kirakira

*laughs* I never questioned your gender dear. I have two friends that do that actually one is a girl that has a male avi and the other is a male with a female avi. and to be honest your doing an awesome job to dress her!*smiles* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:41 am
My day is, good and bad at the very same time? I feel so good to talk to someone I love more then the world, but it hurts because I know that I cant ever be with them~~  

iFaebelle

Profitable Kitten

9,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200

ProtocoI

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:26 pm
IbukiKaito
My day is, good and bad at the very same time? I feel so good to talk to someone I love more then the world, but it hurts because I know that I cant ever be with them~~

I feel you bro. Got that stuff going for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:55 pm
IbukiKaito

I also know how that can be. Im head over heals in love with this guy, but he doesnt know if he wants a commitment. But regardless he always makes my days better. <3  

Coffee is Bae

Dedicated Smoker

ღ Love & Tolerance ღ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces