• Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image
"I'm sorry. The topic has been deleted"
~Sarah (aka, may)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:34 am
queen may1

User ImageThis is Thomas Rae King. He's a struggling yet skilled musician and purely human. He does not mind being submissive to a mistress if she's pleasant to be around.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:20 pm
queen may1

Thomas blinked, holding his hand tightly in one hand where he'd just jerked a half inch wide splinter of wood out of the heel of his hand. He knew he'd heal faster than most people did as usual, but there was something about the woman before him and the nearby mansion that peaked his curiosity though he'd simply been jogging around until he'd tripped.

He wore a pair of black jeans with a gray tee shirt and a navy vest over it; he also wore fingerless gloves that stopped just above his wrists and hiking boots.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:38 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
queen may1

Thomas blinked, holding his hand tightly in one hand where he'd just jerked a half inch wide splinter of wood out of the heel of his hand. He knew he'd heal faster than most people did as usual, but there was something about the woman before him and the nearby mansion that peaked his curiosity though he'd simply been jogging around until he'd tripped.

He wore a pair of black jeans with a gray tee shirt and a navy vest over it; he also wore fingerless gloves that stopped just above his wrists and hiking boots.

Sarah looking out the window and seems to be a creature coming to the mansion. "hm? What's that creature outside?"Sarah said to herself  

Princess May2

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:43 pm
queen may1

Thomas shifted his weight as the blond woman came closer to him with a predatory look in her eyes. He frowned slightly as he backed away slowly, unaware she wasn't human. He assumed she was a *****, which was true... yet he'd turned eighteen a few days before.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:05 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
queen may1

Thomas shifted his weight as the blond woman came closer to him with a predatory look in her eyes. He frowned slightly as he backed away slowly, unaware she wasn't human. He assumed she was a *****, which was true... yet he'd turned eighteen a few days before.

Sarah coming little closer to him. "It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you"Sarah said in a freandly tone  

Princess May2

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:23 pm
queen may1

Thomas cocked his head carefully. He shrugged slightly, his gaze scanning cautiously around. The gibbous moon cast its pure silvery white light over them. "I assume you're the owner," he said, glancing towards the mansion.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:31 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
queen may1

Thomas cocked his head carefully. He shrugged slightly, his gaze scanning cautiously around. The gibbous moon cast its pure silvery white light over them. "I assume you're the owner," he said, glancing towards the mansion.

"yes, I am the owner here"Sarah replied, she noticed he's glancing at the mansion  

Princess May2

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:41 pm
queen may1

Thomas chuckled softly. "It's a nice place, much better than the one bedroom apartment I'm stuck with... I think the landlord's ripping me off," he said with a slight shrug.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
queen may1

Thomas chuckled softly. "It's a nice place, much better than the one bedroom apartment I'm stuck with... I think the landlord's ripping me off," he said with a slight shrug.

"thanks, what's a apartment and what's a landlord"Sarah said. She never heard of the two words before  

Princess May2

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:09 pm
queen may1

Thomas shrugged. "Guy owns the place and let's people pay him to live there, in essence," he said with a slight shrug. He sighed as he turned away, well aware with her nice clothes she likely didn't want him around longer than necessary.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
queen may1

Thomas shrugged. "Guy owns the place and let's people pay him to live there, in essence," he said with a slight shrug. He sighed as he turned away, well aware with her nice clothes she likely didn't want him around longer than necessary.[/quote
"you can stay in the mansion with me"]Sarah asked him as she looks at him

Princess May2

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:02 am
queen may1

Thomas blinked at the offer, mildly surprised. "Just like that, you're willing to take a stranger in? I don't know if anyone else stays with you, but I could see being lonely in there if there's nobody else to admire you, considering you're quite pretty," he said quietly as he shrugged slightly, accepting the offer, though he wondered why someone that to him looked much like a princess would offer her company to him, who had rarely been noticed... and unfortunately still was barely noticed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:18 am
"you're a funny human being. The only person who is living with me is my daughter, that's all" Rosemary replied to him and she looked at him  

Princess May2

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Master/Slave Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items