Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Funny...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o=
  ;o
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:44 pm
So today we had a combine birthday for two of my sisters....we rented this $150 for six hours....they set up and pick it back up.

The kids were in there most of the time...the only time they came out was for water, bathroom, and food.

It was really funny seeing all the kids playing in it.

one of the parents brought her older boys....they were 23 and 26. They mostly played horse shoes and then played with their 10 year old brother.

They guys kept asking why wasn't I playing with them in the thing. I gave them a weird look and said "I'm 24, that is why." All the kids and everyone that heard me was all "WHAT???" they seem to think I was 12-15....that pissed me off xD

But I started to laugh really hard because everyone looked shocked xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:00 pm
I would take that as a compliment. A lot of people think I'm older than I really am, and that just depresses me. xd  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:50 am
lol I'm never mistaken for 12 but I know the feeling people are always surprised when they find out I'm 24 as well..as they think I'm younger.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:10 pm
Wow it's really funny, I find it weird that your family can afford this yet they can't afford the simple fact that they don't have a dishwasher.

I have been to your place twice and I have seen that you don't even have a dishwasher. That is the worst thing ever. You guys should get a dishwasher since it is really much easier. so yeah.

I also noticed that you guys just order stuff you don't even have the money for. I mean the example is that you guys order tatoos in stuff for like 100$ a piece in stuff, and instead of taht you could have ordered a really great dishwasher in stuff for the same price as the stupid floated castle price...just saying. So yeah.....I just dont think your family knows the same views as we do. I mean, really, I can't believe your family house doesn't even have a dishwasher. O.O THast is horrible.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:58 am
Age be damned, I would have been all up in that.

Maybe... idk. looks like fun though. and hella huge for 150 for six freaking hours.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:06 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Wow it's really funny, I find it weird that your family can afford this yet they can't afford the simple fact that they don't have a dishwasher.

I have been to your place twice and I have seen that you don't even have a dishwasher. That is the worst thing ever. You guys should get a dishwasher since it is really much easier. so yeah.

I also noticed that you guys just order stuff you don't even have the money for. I mean the example is that you guys order tatoos in stuff for like 100$ a piece in stuff, and instead of taht you could have ordered a really great dishwasher in stuff for the same price as the stupid floated castle price...just saying. So yeah.....I just dont think your family knows the same views as we do. I mean, really, I can't believe your family house doesn't even have a dishwasher. O.O THast is horrible.

wow, it's really funny, i find it weird that you can talk without a brain.

a dishwasher is not the most amazing thing ever. strangely enough, people can actually *gasp* wash dishes by hand. You don't NEED a dishwasher. my family has never had a dishwasher and even when my mom got one, she rarely uses it because some people can actually do s**t themselves.

and you don't order tattoos, you dumbass. you just go and get them. plus, the tats are like super amazing, so stop hating.

and her family doesn't have the same values. her parents and family are normal. whereas your mom apparently treats her cats like children. which is super weird and something is obviously not right in the head with her. but god forbid shikume's parents instill hard work into their kids by making them wash dishes by hand and rewarding them with a fun birthday party idea. scandalous, really.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:31 am
Aoi the Crossdresser

You don't know how much income my parents make. We are fanatically stabled and able to spend $150.00.
I don't need a dishwasher, The god old lord, gave me hands that are able to wash the dishes.

I don't think you realize that a dishwasher isn't really needed, it makes life a bit easier and saves time. It's not like I would die without one, as for the tattoos it was $80. Not $100, this happened to be one of the reasons why I never talked about things with you. You set your mind on something mainly...that my family is
destitute...
That isn't the case though...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:50 am
That looks really fun. (:  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:56 am
Teatime you dont know how much I hate you right now. stare

And a dishwasher is god. Well excuse me for making things easier and less HELLY for Michelle and her family. I heard she goes through hell M-F and sometimes weekends all the time. Getting a dishwasher will take the strain off. I know her family cares more about the 7 kids wellbeing and hapiness, so they will DO ANYTHING IN THEIR POWER to make them happy, even if it means risking their lives and health. I know they are in a much better place then they were in before, but Mic's parents are in their 50s, they could give out within a few years, you don't know. Soo much stress. Especially with that much. Michelle's told me that it's nothing but hell.

So I Just think they are overworking themselves a lot, and I know it is good for the kids to be happy, but it's crazy that it will be at the risk of Michelle's and her parents health and wellbeing. Thank god they got healthcare....that's all I gotta say. What happens with her family is none of my business, but just trying to suggest things to make it easier...  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games