Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunar Tales

Back to Guilds

A newly formed cult has appeared, made from shape-shifters to take on Werewolves, most of them being friends or even family. 

Tags: WereWolves, Action, Shape shifters, Elements, Fantasy 

Reply OCC
Chat Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkKitsune713
Captain

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:05 pm
This is kind of self explanatory....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:21 pm
So...how you guys doing so far? Anything cool planned for the holidays?

- I'm going to Mexico for Christmas, much more festive with fireworks and tamales, though the nights are really freezing..  

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

DarkKitsune713
Captain

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:54 am
Zero_Faith1036

- I'm going to Mexico for Christmas, much more festive with fireworks and tamales, though the nights are really freezing..

I'm good. The only thing I'm doing is sleeping xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:27 pm
Zero_Faith1036

I'll be going home for Christmas and new years. Nothing fancy.  

KuroKaras

Dapper Gekko

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:41 pm
I'm in need of some serious help in finding a picture for my werewolf's wolf form sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:31 am
dragon-talk
I'm in need of some serious help in finding a picture for my werewolf's wolf form sweatdrop

Alright. I'll help. ^.^  

DarkKitsune713
Captain

Lonely Kitsune

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:27 am
DarkKitsune713
dragon-talk

Alright. I'll help. ^.^

Thank you so much! I found one and put it in what I have of my profile, but I'm not completely sold on it. Either a different picture or just an opinion on the picture I have now works. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:12 pm
dragon-talk
DarkKitsune713
dragon-talk

Alright. I'll help. ^.^

Thank you so much! I found one and put it in what I have of my profile, but I'm not completely sold on it. Either a different picture or just an opinion on the picture I have now works. 3nodding

Alright. I'll check momentairly  

DarkKitsune713
Captain

Lonely Kitsune

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:49 pm
Zero_Faith1036

Doing good! Going to my uncles house (its a tradition) and spending time with the family as usual. Oh and stuffing my face with brownies. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:57 am
dragon-talk
DarkKitsune713
dragon-talk

Alright. I'll help. ^.^

Is there a certain color you wish for it to be?  

DarkKitsune713
Captain

Lonely Kitsune

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:49 pm
DarkKitsune713
dragon-talk
DarkKitsune713
dragon-talk

Alright. I'll help. ^.^

Either the color of his hair (which is brown) or something that relates to his element (which is Light). I know that doesn't narrow it down very much, but that's what I've been looking for.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:49 am
dragon-talk
DarkKitsune713
dragon-talk
DarkKitsune713
dragon-talk

Alright. I'll help. ^.^

Either the color of his hair (which is brown) or something that relates to his element (which is Light). I know that doesn't narrow it down very much, but that's what I've been looking for.

Alright. I'll start looking. and then quote you again with the few pictures I've found.  

DarkKitsune713
Captain

Lonely Kitsune

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:55 am
DarkKitsune713
dragon-talk
DarkKitsune713
dragon-talk
DarkKitsune713
dragon-talk

Alright. I'll help. ^.^

Alright. I'll start looking. and then quote you again with the few pictures I've found.
alrighty! Thanks so much for your help. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:09 am
dragon-talk
alrighty! Thanks so much for your help. *hugs*

You're Welcome. Here are the ones that I found. I can re-size them or look for more, if you want.
Wolf 1:
User Image

Wolf 2:
User Image

Wolf 3:
User Image

Wolf 4:
User Image

Wolf 5:
User Image

Wolf 6:
User Image

DarkKitsune713
Captain

Lonely Kitsune

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:50 pm
DarkKitsune713
You're Welcome. Here are the ones that I found. I can re-size them or look for more, if you want.

The ones I like best of this group are 1, 2, 3, and 5; in that order lol. #3 might be a little bit on the feminine side, but I still like it. #5 looks a bit on the macho side for Vincent, but its still a good picture. I also still kinda like the one I have right now on his profile as well. Which picture do you like best? lol  
OCC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff