Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[Water] Water is hard to collect-- COMPLETE! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:06 pm

User Image

* Map is by Ryuukishin.

The water group consists of the players of Michelle, Genesis, Corbin, Fifi, Eros, and Vana.
If you have not signed up with a group, please go to the main ORP thread and randomize a group.

Together, the stranded travelers made their way to the site where they were going to build their camp. The water party had a little further to trek to the
oasis, but first, they needed to drop off their belongings and only bring the necessary equipment required to carry water.

The area around the oasis consisted of tall grass, palm trees, low shrubs, and berry bushes. The plants appeared to grow out of the sand, but there was
probably dirt underneath for the plants to stabilize themselves in the shifting desert terrain.

(( Sample image. The oasis in the RP has a lot more tall palm trees. ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( Bring something to carry water with and make your way to the oasis. All rolls require an RP post with it to count. ))

Part 1. Traveling. Randomize between 1-2 to travel to the oasis! You will need 6 twos as a group to make it to the oasis. Keep a count of successful
rolls at the bottom of every post. Just for this part, you will need to wait until two other people post before you can post again.

Part 2. Gather water. Roll one 4-sided die to collect water! You may keep rolling and do not need to wait for others to post. Keep a count of
successful water gathered at the bottom of every post. To make it through the night, the water group will need 23 (one for everyone active in the group)
successful rolls. To make it through the night and into the next day, the water group will need 46 successful rolls. If you get bored, feel free to substitute
any unsuccessful scenarios with your own. If more active people join in this portion of the event, you will need 1 per person to make it through the night
and 2 per person to make it through the next day.
        1. The water you scooped is dirty, dump it out and try again.
        2. You slipped and dropped the water. Try again.
        3. SUCCESSFULLY GATHERED WATER. YAYYYYY. PROCEED TO THE NEXT STEP!
        4. This is hard work. You stop to take a break.

OPTIONAL Part 3. Get water back to camp. Randomize between 1-100. Pokemon sightings only count for you. If you have already seen the
pokemon, you do not need to do this part.
        1-89. Successfully got water back to camp.
        90-100. Spot a pokemon in the wild! This one is a little different. There is an extra pair of whiskers. If you try to capture it, it escapes.
        User Image

If your group is done collecting water (or if you want to ditch your group), you may choose to help out another group. Make an exit post in this thread to go
back to camp (main ORP) and then make another post in the ORP to exit to another group.

Bluedemonwolf generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:55 pm
It didn't take too long to get to the camp site. Once there Corbin looked at the group. "So I guess we can leave any stuff we don't need here. Does everyone have some sort of container to hold the water we collect?" He asked, "Does anyone need to rest before we head out? Or need to look at the map... or rather is there someone who can make sure we're staying on track?" He was keeping his pack with him as it tended to have things that could end up being useful like a compass, binoculars, and even his canteen. After making sure everyone in the group was ready he began to head off towards the oasis.

Aaron was keeping close to Corbin but wasn't clinging to him like before. He noticed the other pokemon in the group but didn't seem too inclined to interact with them.

((Successful rolls: 0))  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

shadica generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

shadica

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:30 pm
Vana twirled her umbrella as she waited for the rest of the water group, she supposed she could leave her stuff but how would she know no one would steal from it. She wasn't going to risk anything being stolen so she kept hers on her. "Oh yeah, i guess the captain didn't leave anything for us to put water in." She said looking around the area.

Keahi kept an eye out, debating if he would have stay and guard Vana's bag if she left it but then at the same time she'd be unguarded, and his trainer was more important than stuff.
((Successful rolls: 1))  
Ryuukishin generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:06 pm
Genesis held up a water bottle at Corbin's question, but she didn't think it would be enough for the entire group. She looked around; then, "Are these water skins? We can try taking 'em."

They could carry the water that way, but the task still seemed daunting. There were so many people and water was heavy. If only they could relocate the entire group next to the oasis -- that would've made her job a whole lot less exerting. As it was, she picked up one of the skins and began inspecting it for tears.

Ajax eyed the torchic suspiciously. He'd never seen one of those before, and was unsure of its skill set and abilities.

((Successful Rolls: 2))

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Natsuko-neko generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:01 pm
"I have a couple of water bottles but they aren't that big." Michelle added to the conversation while dropping her stuff. She dug through her pack and pulled out four regular sized water bottles. "Anyone have a bucket or a pot?" A lot of water would be easier to carry if so.

Remy leaned against her legs, ready to go.

(Successful Rolls: 2)  
GriffinFire generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:22 pm
User Image
Eros's satchel wasn't at all heavy, so he certainly wouldn't leave it behind with strangers. Besides, it would make his pair of empty water bottles much easier to carry once they were full. The boy hoisted his coat further over his head and began to walk gingerly forward over the hot sand, keeping close to the group.

[2/6]  

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Bluedemonwolf generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:37 pm
Corbin nodded at everyone. He wasn't too thrilled with the younger boy's attitude but he suppose he was still helping. "Well Michelle I have a canteen, it's pretty big, but unfortunately I didn't think to bring anything else." He said as they walked. The sand certainly did make the walk more difficult, especially since it was so hot and bothered Aaron. He picked up his Riolu and had him sit on his shoulders. Sure it was more work for him but it meant Aaron was more comfortable and wasn't likely to get his paws burns or fall behind.

((Successful rolls: 3)  
shadica generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:49 pm
"Aww he's cute" Vana coo'd at Genesis's Riolu.

Keahi looked back at Ajax, hoping over to Vana's other shoulder and bending down to look at the other pokemon.

She twirled her parasol a bit as she looked around. "Water skins?" She asked curious. "Those might be helpful, a pot or something would be good we need a lot of water." She lingered about at the back of the group, near Eros. She'd move at her own pace.

((Successful rolls: 3))  

shadica

Natsuko-neko generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:07 pm
Michelle smiled at Corbin. "Well a big canteen is better then nothing. I didn't think we would need anything either so I didn't bring more then my normal equipment." She looked at his Riolu when he picked him up and grinned. "How long have you had your Riolu for?"

Remy jumped up onto Michelle's shoulders to see the other pokemon better.

(Successful rolls: 3)  
GriffinFire generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:27 am
User Image
"Hello once again, Miss Vana." Eros smiled wanly from beneath his hoisted coat. It felt as if they had made almost no progress at all, and the heat of the desert sand was quickly seeping through his stylish boots. He glanced up at the girl's parasol. "I'm glad to see that you, at least, were prepared for this particular eventuality. Trudging through a desert in the sun wasn't exactly what this trip promised."

[4/6]  

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
shadica generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

shadica

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:38 am
"Hello Eros~!" Vana smiled back at him. "Yeah I was lucky i didn't think to empty my bag before packing it for the trip. Yeah, Looking over one in a balloon is one thing but this is not a fun trip."

((Successful rolls: 4))  
Bluedemonwolf generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:45 pm
Corbin smiled back at Michelle. "I suppose you're right." He said, "Well I had Aaron for about a year now. My one sister breed him but wasn't able to keep raising him due to her work picking up. So she sent him to me." He looked at the Meowth for a moment. "I must say your Meowth is very unique. I don't think I've ever seen one with colors like he has."

Aaron looked at Remy and slowly nodded. "H-hello." He stammered still not really used to interacting with others.

((Successful rolls: 4))  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Natsuko-neko generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:36 pm
"Well I'm glad you were able to take him in then. He is very handsome." Michelle said. She pet Remy then scratched under his chin. "Yep. Rems is special. My brother got him for me a little while ago. He said that his friend had given him the pick of the litter for a favor."

Remy purred at the scratches and swished his tail. He asked after a moment, having never seen a Riolu.

(Successful rolls: 5)  
GriffinFire generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image
Eros peered into his satchel to check on Dido. The Skitty blinked up at him, yawned, and quickly returned to her nap. "At least Dido's happy," the boy told Vana. "Though she'll certainly be cranky if she doesn't get her dinner on time. As will I, I suppose." He was surprised to find himself almost chuckling. The heat must be getting to him. "How are you and Keahi holding up?"

Eros looked up in surprise as a shadow passed across his face. It was a tree. Beyond it, more trees, and he thought he could make out a flash of water further in. "Oh, is this it? Thank goodness." He let his coat drop to rest on his shoulders.

[6/6!]  

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
shadica rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

shadica

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:39 pm
"I think Keahi is in heaven, He loves the heat, not surprising since he is a fire type." She laughed a bit. "I'm doing all right, its a bit hotter than I like it but it reminds me a bit of Lavaridge, it's a warm town near where i grew up that has hot springs." She had always enjoyed the vacations they had taken there the warm sand and water was amazing. "I have a few berries and such left over from lunch in my bag in case we don't get back or the food people don't get food before Dido's dinner time, you're welcome to them if you'd like."

"Oooh We're here! Yay!" She cheered. They had spent a while walking, she didn't see any reason that they had to start getting water right away, they should make sure everyone made it and see that they had enough water carrying devises.  
Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff