Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Drive by hugs (Sophie and Andrew) fin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:55 am
Oh Jack why was he still doing this? Because he wanted to survive.

Why couldn't they have just let him die blissfully unaware. How did they even know where to find him? Still he only had a few hours left. (Well more than a few but they had to be separate creeple.)

Still he was on the search. Looking for random creeple who had only made the mistake of being outside today. Was that one undead? Oh well, his needs overruled his general avoidance of scaring the undead back into their graves. Andrew approached the undead like an awkward house kitten with a bell on it's collar, his fire making him clear as daylight. Sneaky was not on his list of things he could do well. Still, This ghoul was now his target.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:57 am
Sophie twitched as she felt the presence behind her and she slowly looked over her shoulder before turning around completely to face the boil. She remembered him from the House Cup festivities but it didn't make her any less awkward to be around his flames. She cleared her throat, swallowed hard and took a step back. Fire certainly wasn't her favourite thing to encounter - especially when it's accompanied by someone who appears to be trying - poorly - to sneak up on her. She had had too many bad experiences with fire in the past..

A hand came to her pony tails and she rocked on her heels. "Can I help you?"

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:06 am
Andrew stared at the ghoul intently. No... this one would not escape. He may have barely recognized her, but that did not denture him... as he looked more like he was ready to attack and grab a mini pet than actually go in for a hug. His wings opened at the ready, as if this would somehow keep the ghoul in place.

"Just hold still for a minute."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:08 am
The ghoul blinked a few times and tilted her head to the side before her eyes went wide. She looked over her shoulder and began turning this way and that, arms flailing a little.

"Is there something on me? Get it off!" She was perhaps acting a little bit ridiculously; but bugs weren't her favourite thing. At all.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:23 am
"Err.... Yeah." Andrew pounced, grabbing Sophie for just a moment stealing the necessary hug, awkwardly, like he was really trying to tackle her and then stepped away brushing the ghoul's shoulders off. "I think it's gone now."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:31 am
Sophie stumbled back as the boil jumped at her. She felt his arms around her and she cough a little, shifting awkwardly until he finally let go. A nervous glance was cast towards the flaming appendage he owned.

"Uh.. Th-thank you. What was it, anyway?"

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:35 am
"I couldn't tell if it was a a really big bug or a mini, but it's dead now." he lied. he backed up giving the ghoul plenty of space, and dropping the burning appendage behind him, out of sight. Now that the hard part was over, he just needed to do a tiny bit of damage control and the ghoul seemed non the wiser after he obtained his "hug".

"Sorry about that. I just figured you wanted it off." he kept his face as straight as possible, even forcing out a tiny, awkward smile. Please don't figure it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:46 am
"Oh," the ghoul let out a sigh of relief, hand pressing up against her chest. "I can't stand bugs," she shuddered, imagining the prickling legs crawling over her bare skin.

"Thanks a lot," her hand extended, offering it to the boil for a shake. "I'm Sophie. Sophie Van Rotte. You ran a game in the demon booth with the otokoyo I think?"

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:54 am
Didn't undead usually like bugs? Maybe this ghoul was an exception. Though he wasn't all that fond of them himself, but burning them was no big deal.

He did take the offered hand. "Andrew... Andrew Conner. Yeah... I ran that game." if you could call it a game. He just wanted the beads and didn't want to get bit himself.

"Yeah... you were one of the first who played weren't you?" he thought the ghoul looked familiar. "You brought me a bunch of beads."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:05 am
Sophie rubbed the back of her neck, a sheepish grin spreading across her face. "Yeah I had a bit of luck in that game. I'm actually wearing the flower crown I won right now," she pointed to the crown sitting atop her head; the petals pink.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:15 am
"Ahh, those were pretty popular." he looked up at the crown. The ghoul was really none the wiser... but, he realized she didn't seem that terrified of him. Well weary, but that was understandable. But she certainly hadn't looked like she was about to dissipate. In fact she seemed more bothered by bugs than fire.

"So... uh... what was your favorite booth?" why did he suddenly feel nervous again? Was it because the ghoul was undead? or was it just the realization that she reminded him of another ghoul, whom she didn't look anything alike. Maybe it was just that he had had way too close of contact with her in a short time. He took an extra step back, meeting the usual 5 foot line that he kept with Olivia.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:23 am
Sophie didn't even have to think of an answer to her question. "The Fishing Pond!" she replied happily, clasping her hands in front of her. "I almost collected them all but a few eluded me." Her hands came back to her sides and she tugged on her pigtail a little. "I wish I had more time to visit the other booths.. But between helping with the Undead booth and running the sewing club booth.." she let out an unecessary breath before rocking on her heels. "I actually slept after that. What about you - er.. are you okay?" She noticed the distance he'd put between them and wondered if she had said something wrong..  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:32 am
Fishing pond? Didn't that include water? That sounded positively dreadful. and wet. But it sounded like her lost was a lot like his. He didn't get away from the demon dorms booth much.

But she asked a strange question. Oh no, he wasn't starting to sparkle, was he? He glanced down at himself searching for signs that he was about to explode. No he seemed ok... he still had time, right?

"I'm fine, I think." he did keep the distance, this was normal right? At least normal for and undead's comfort.... maybe... "Oh... unless you mean my little case of OF." he flicked his tail back into sight briefly before dropping it back down.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:12 am
The ghoul eyed the tail with a grimace and she stepped back a little. "Just.. be careful where you put that thing.." She fidgeted a little, fingers combing through a pigtail once more. "Anyway, you just seemed to go weird for a second," she gave a shrug before letting her arms cross in front of her.

"Uh.." she rocked on her heels awkwardly, unsure of what to say. "Did you have fun during House Cup anyway? Bad luck about demons not winning but I guess nothing can keep us Undead down."

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:29 am
What was weird, was it sparkle times? The clock was ticking.... he just left his tail drop.... he just couldn't win, could he? She was afraid of him, he had just mastered the art of giving undead space.

"I was forced into it. Something about demon honor or something... but I wasn't really good at anything." and he decided to take a nap during the quiz portion but there was no need to inform her of that. "But I liked running the booth, I guess, it was interesting anyway..... I'm bothering you aren't I?"

He was on fire, she was undead, he should have already taken the hint and moved on to the next target. He took another step back. It really was time to go.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff