Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Need a Character to Die/Get Injured? Click Here! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:45 pm
Hey, so I've got an upcoming plot at the Fall Festival, and for their to be effective chaos, I want some characters to die.

If I don't get anyone, I'll just use NPCs, and that's no fun.

So, if you're looking to get rid of a character, post here below. When it's time, I'll quote you.

I'm also looking for people to get injured. So post here if you want a character to get injured.

You may only suggest your own characters, and you must be specific as to what you want done. Otherwise, you leave it up to me and the other people in the plot. Don't do that. We're evil.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:27 pm
*waves* 8D

Hey there Vi~

I'd like to offer Claire up for injured~ 8D
It'd chug along the great future ambition for the arc/thing I'm planning for her~

So yeah. I offer Claire up. c:

As for what to do to her...umm...nothing that cripples her forever.
It'd be great to get an eye loss or something though~ So I'll sorta leave it up to you.

c:  

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:22 am
I place Del Rey Borson on the altar of the Fall Festival Non-Sacrifice.

Feel free to injure him, and all that jazz. Just nothing too permanently disfiguring or disabling. No severed limbs or limps or stuff like that. Very mild to mild disabling after healing is okay. c: Broken limbs / dislocated stuff is cool as long as it isn't fatal.

Don't kill him. D8

Scars are cool. You can give him scars. Just not too disfiguring. He's a nudist, okay. o no

It'll help along with his stunted character development due to me being an overly complicated idiot. And I need practice RP'ing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:37 am
Dominic Montague can be injured. :3 He needs a broken arm, or, like, no bones in his arm? Whatever works that will make it so I can have him in a cast. (I have such adorable pictures of Logan Lerman in a cast. biggrin )

Hmmm, and you can go ahead and do whatever you want with Diane Burke, I never do play her, and she's the only one of my characters whose jobs isn't important, or "Head Of ---"

lmao, because that tends to usually be the reason why I hold on to so many characters.

So, yeah, you can target her, kill her, ransom her, something, anything, it's all cool with me. Be creative! biggrin  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:47 am
Caitlin Engels can be injured, mildly. Like...maybe a broken arm or sprained ankle or something. Oooh, dislocated shoulder. That sounds nice. Scratches are nice, just not too many obvious scars. No scars on her face at least. Bruises too. Nothing very permanent. Like, disabling or anything.

Darren can get be injured, but everything that applies to Cait applies to him. 'cause I luff him. <3

Their sister, Savannah, however, can be killed. I don't use her at all, so she's kind of pointless. Kill her however you'd like. I have no idea what to do with her anymore so...have at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:09 am
Xavier Goldwind. He must die...

Well, honestly, it's because I have too many characters and not enough time in the day to play them. However, this should trim down the number a bit, that and something I have planned for another character. xd  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:15 am
Garrett Walsh can be injured. He doesn't even have a wand, as he's a muggle, so it makes sense. Scars are cool. No limbs being torn off or anything that gory for the good doctor, please. I'd like it if he got hurt trying to protect one of his children, probably Jess, so taking something meant for her.

Elsie Vass can be injured. Same rules as Garrett apply.

Germaine Umber can also be injured. Same rules apply.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:00 am
I'll volunteer some Charries!

Rowan Elliott can be injured. Nothing too gruesome but it would make him seem heroic to the girly he likes. Maybe a dislocated shoulder or some broken bones. No missing limbs or anything too graphic.

Rowans Mum Carlanza Elliott can die, I have no real idea for what I want to do with her. And if she dies then Rowans father can do somethings that I was hoping to have happen to my Gryffindor.

Raphael Snow's Brother Albert can also die or be extremely maimed. I do not really want to play him and the boy doesn't have a profile yet... So He can die if you like. Plus it'll add to Raph's character.

Sapphire Snow should probably be hurt a little. Not much more than a broken arm or leg please. It'll hopefully show her some humility.

I'm debating about Denise Snow or Elton Snow getting hurt. Maybe both. Nothing too dire or heavily decapitating. Maybe some bruising or broken bones.

I'll let you know if I want to mess with some other characters  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:09 am
Veronica Kiss (Ronna) can get sliced up fairly bad or a couple broken bones. Nothing too disfiguring but a few bad scars (say on anywhere but her face) she won't shed too many tears over.

Cara Jane League can get injured quite severely- to the point of permanent damage- probably to protect her son David League who is at the festival.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:13 pm
Leonette Mitchell can get injured protecting her sister Mira nothing to serious like maybe a few scratches.

Johnathan Clarisse he's accident prone as his profiles says he's always getting hurt so he can get injured broken bones really anything can happen to him so long as he doesn't have missing limbs or is disabled for the rest of his life.

Even David would take a broken bone or some kind of a scar preferably hidden for protecting Shayna if Shabatha is up for that.

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:58 pm
Gypsy Lovette can get hurt. Just don't screw up her hands. She needs those for teh painting o3o  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:10 pm
Ah~

Forgot to add...Victor can get injured too.

Like a broken arm or something?  

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:30 pm
Hi there! I'm offering up Daniel Kiremono to get his wand snapped! I'm not too particular how it happens, but I want that wand gone!

I don't mind if he gets a few minor-ish injuries in the process, though nothing more severe than one would usually get in quidditch, please. Broken bone(s) and bruises are okay, but I'd prefer clean breaks and no lasting effects. ....knockouts are also okay, if you like.

Shina is a tiny little ball of spit and vinegar, and could possibly also get roughed up just a bit defending the firsties with her in the orchard. Maybe throw her into a tree or two? Just some nasty bruising, maybe break her left (non-wand) arm? One of the firsties with her is Elsie Vass, who the Forgotten Weasley has offered to be injured. Maybe Shina could be thrown out of the way first?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:18 pm
Diamond Wales
Xavier Goldwind. He must die...

Well, honestly, it's because I have too many characters and not enough time in the day to play them. However, this should trim down the number a bit, that and something I have planned for another character. xd

And second doubts hit, but now I have a plot in mind, thanks xd

Anyway, maybe not killed, but played with? I know Moon knows how to do it, and I will have fun RPing the aftermath. Just don't maim him.

As for others, well, Eretria and Magni can get hurt, not maimed, and Des can get seriously hurt while trying to defend his son.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:47 am
Rawwry
Caitlin Engels can be injured, mildly. Like...maybe a broken arm or sprained ankle or something. Oooh, dislocated shoulder. That sounds nice. Scratches are nice, just not too many obvious scars. No scars on her face at least. Bruises too. Nothing very permanent. Like, disabling or anything.

Darren can get be injured, but everything that applies to Cait applies to him. 'cause I luff him. <3

Their sister, Savannah, however, can be killed. I don't use her at all, so she's kind of pointless. Kill her however you'd like. I have no idea what to do with her anymore so...have at it.

Want Catlin and Savannah to be played with?  
Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff