Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Lillantine Estate Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:03 am
User Image

Home to the Lillantine family.
Located just beyond Ilkley, in West Yorkshire, northern England.
Generally dreary looking.
Visitors are not welcome unless invited, and that doesn't happen often.
Three house elves who are payed the bare minimum reside in the home as well. They are named Cady, Florrie, and Garvie, not that anyone in the family really bothers to remember them.

Parlor
Stairs
Dining Room
Library
Sitting Room
Atrium
Basement
Master Bedroom
Evander's Bedroom
Antigone's Bedroom
Cyrus's Bedroom
Nursery
House Elves's Quarters (In Attic)
Gardens
Study
Ballroom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:13 am

ᶜʸᴿᵁˁ ᴱᶻᴱᴷᴵᴱᴸ ᴸᴵᴸᴸᴬᴺᵀᴵᴺᴱ is at school.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:35 am
An Abridged Lillantine Family Tree

Alpheus Flavian Lillantine + Ophelia Ariadne Marchthorn Lillantine
= Callius Edmund Lillantine and Julius Eldon Lillantine

Callius Edmund Lillantine + Desdemona Arsenia Noctwell Lillantine
=Evander Tristan Lillantine, Antigone Cassiopeia Lillantine, and Cyrus Ezekiel Lillantine

Julius Eldon Lillantine + Bellamy Patience Darien Lillantine
=Violante Faye Lillantine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:34 pm
Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know
You won't tell what I said
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

αитıgøиe ¢αššıøρeıα łıłłαитıиe
ρυяeвłøøđ še¢øиđ вøяи
αge šıχ

User Image
feeling: Annoyed | company: Evander | location: Bedroom

αитıgøиe was having a perfectly nice time until her brother decided to go and ruin everything. Again. She assumed it was because he was bored, and when Vander got bored, things tended to end badly. Of course, she was bored too, but she had her dolls and various toys to play with. Vander had toys too, but they were stupid boy things. And he couldn't play outside, because though winter was nearing its end, the snow starting to melt, the weather growing a bit warmer, it was still chilly and grey and ugly.

Anti hated winter. Her home was large and old, and that equaled drafty, and she hated the cold. She liked late spring best, just before summer set in, when the flowers were fully bloomed and it was warm and lovely. Then again, though, Vander didn't play outside much to begin with. He was always getting hurt, or sick. Her brother was....fragile. He was small for his age and skin and bones no matter how much he ate, and he was always coughing or sneezing or something.

She privately thought he was kind of pathetic, spitefully in the back of her mind, but she didn't dare ever say it out loud. No one was allowed to insult the Golden Child, or Father would be not be happy. So Anti liked to avoid her brother like the plague, but that didn't always work out very well, because that just made him want to bother her more. Like now, for instance. She heard him coming down the hall and tightened her grip on Titania, her favorite doll. She took the doll everywhere, usually hiding it possessively whenever her brothers were near. Vander would do something horrible to it and Cy might break it. She thought about hiding Titania right now, but it was too late. Her brother was already in her room. "Go away," she muttered under her breath, not loud enough for him to hear.

чøυ šωøяe чøυ'đ иeνeя tєll

Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?
Now you're telling lies 'cause you have sworn to keep it
But no one keeps a secret
No one keeps a secret
Why when do our darkest deeds do we tell?
They burn in our brains, become a living hell
Because everybody tells
Oh yes, everybody tells

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:16 pm
Consuming space and time you welcome it
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit
To truth or consequence you yield
And go and take control
You’re getting big
You’re wanting more
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul
Screaming out loud

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
ᵃᵍᵉ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰ

User Image
feeling: Bored | company: Antigone | location: Bedroom

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ was bored. So. Very. Bored. He couldn't find Cy, so his chances of tormenting his younger brother were null right now. He was probably hiding somewhere. His younger brother was good at that. Mother and Father were.... somewhere. He didn't know and he didn't care. It was a big house.

He walked into his sister's room and she muttered something. "What?" he snapped, and Anti made a face and said nothing. He made a face back and looked around for something to pick a fight about. He spotted her doll, which was stupid and ugly and generally annoyed him. She was always holding on to the thing like if she let go of it it might vanish into thin air.

"Is that your doll?" he sneered. If his sister's look was any more dirty he'd be covered in filth. "Give it to me." he ordered.

"No," said Antigone immediately, looking at him like he was insane. "It's my doll."

"Does it have your name on it?" he retorted childishly, crossing his arms.

She didn't have an answer for that brilliant query so she settled for scowling at him.

Vander reached for the doll and a short tug of war ensued, which his sister probably would have won if he hadn't stepped down hard on her foot. He gave her a triumphant look, holding the doll upside down. Anti looked like she was about to start bawling, which wasn't exactly alarming, since that was her go to reaction to everything.

He started towards the window just to rile her up more.

"Vanderrrrrr," she started whining, trudging after him and trying to snatch it back.

He pushed open the window and dangled it out, leaning as far out as he possibly could, letting the doll slip a little. Antigone squealed and lunged for it, bumping into him instead. Vander almost actually dropped it and snickered, leaning out even further.

"Give it back!" Anti nearly shrieked, jumping at it and pushing at him.

Vander turned around to mock her....and then stumbled, tripping backwards....into the open void of the window space.

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒˢᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡ

Give me it now
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control
If you follow everyone it’s easier to find
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind
Behind the curtain
There’s a certain man you know
Who you can't control
I don't have a doubt he's in control

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know
You won't tell what I said
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

ρυяeвłøøđ še¢øиđ вøяи
αge šıχ

User Image
feeling: Alarmed | company: Evander | location: Bedroom

αитıgøиe watched her brother stumble backwards in silent shock for a moment, and then instinctively grabbed for him, small hand latching onto his shirt. She dug her feet in and managed to yank him forward, away from the space he was about to tumble out of, just in the nick of time. She snatched Titania from him the moment he had both feet firmly planted on the floor and he let her, still recovering from almost plummeting from a third floor window.

Serves him right if he fell for taking Titania, a small, dark voice remarked savagely in her head. Antigone silenced it immediately. He was still her brother, even if she really didn't like him most of the time and occasionally he even scared her. She couldn't have just...let him fall. That would be...not nice. She knew better than to expect a thank you, though. Vander never said thank you, nor did he ever apologize.

"My magic would have saved me," he said when he found his voice, trying his best to sound smug and all knowing, stupid Anti, thinking he would actually get hurt...

Antigone decided that arguing right now was not the best idea and said nothing, stroking her doll's hair to calm herself down. Her brother felt the need to make sure her attention was on him once more.

"Well... Next time I really will throw your stupid doll out the window!" he said nastily, and glared at her until she looked cowed enough for him to feel better about almost dying, which had been scary. But he wasn't going to admit that, because he was a Lillantine, and Lillantines weren't supposed to get scared. Unless they were supposed to.

Anti watched her brother stalk out of her room and kick over a toy cradle for good measure, before giving the open window a sideways glance. She walked over and closed it before she got in trouble for letting any snow in.

чøυ šωøяe чøυ'đ иeνeя tєll

Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?
Now you're telling lies 'cause you have sworn to keep it
But no one keeps a secret
No one keeps a secret
Why when do our darkest deeds do we tell?
They burn in our brains, become a living hell
Because everybody tells
Oh yes, everybody tells

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:19 pm
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die
I don't wanna die so you're gonna have to
Blood is getting hotter, body's getting colder
I told you once you won't be getting any older
I look inside of myself and try to find someone else
Someone who's willin' to die rather than watch you crying for help
I know that blood will be spilled and if you won't then I will
My grave will never be filled it's either kill or be killed

ᶜʸᴿᵁˁ ᴱᶻᴱᴷᴵᴱᴸ ᴸᴵᴸᴸᴬᴺᵀᴵᴺᴱ

ᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰ ᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ
ᴬᴳᴱ ᶠᴼᵁᴿ
User Image
feeling: Vindictive | company: Parents | location: Parlor

ᶜʸᴿᵁˁ
ran along the corridor, crying extremely loudly. He sniffled for added effect. "Mama!" he called out. "Mama, Vander shoved me!" His little dimpled face was contorted and his blue grey eyes were watering. He wandered into the parlor, rubbing at his eyes and whimpering. It hadn't really hurt that much, but he wasn't going to pass up a chance to get his older brother in trouble. If he went to his father he'd get a cold look and told to go play. But if he went to his mother... Well, something would happen to Evander.

ᴵᵀ'ˁ ᴺᴼᵀ ᴬᴸᴿᴵᴳᴴᵀ! ᶜᴬᴺ ʸᴼᵁ ᴴᴱᴬᴿ ᴹᴱ ᴬˁ ᴵ ᶜᴿʸ?

So let heaven be told that some may come some may go
Where I'll end up I don't know but I ain't dyin' alone
I keep on asking the question, can I be saved by confession?
You see this blood on my hands at least they're still reachin' to heaven
Cause I'm an angel a demon yeah I'm hell and I'm heaven
I'm everything you couldn't be, now do you believe in the devil?
I gotta pick up the pieces I gotta bury them deep
And when the dirt hits the coffin just go to sleep

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:21 pm
Hello again, I still try to
Remember how this all began
You can't undo, but it's okay though
Because I've got a gift for you
Poison in the well, I've got a gift for you
A special place in hell, I've got a gift for you
The perfect place to dwell, I've got a gift for you
Though they're not as nice as the ones you gave to me

∂єѕ∂ємσηα αяѕєηια ℓιℓℓαηтιηє
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ ƒσямєя ѕℓутнєяιη
мσтнєя σƒ тняєє

User Image
Feeling: Calm | Company: Callius and Cyrus | Location: Parlor

∂єѕ∂ємσηα
turned at the sound of small, pattering feet and scooped up her small son, kissing the top of his head. "Did he? Are you hurt?" She smoothed back his long blonde hair.

Cyrus shook his head and rested it on her shoulder. "It was mean," he whimpered.

She crooned something to him under her breath, ignoring the look her husband was shooting her. "Garvie," she called out clearly, and a house elf snapped into appearance, head bowed.

"Dessie," Callius muttered under his breath, but she disregarded him.

"Tell Evander he's to stay in his room for the rest of the day, and that if he behaves maybe he'll be permitted to come down to supper. Lock the door."

The house elf silently nodded and vanished.

"Desdemona," Callius said disapprovingly. "You know we agreed they're not to be allowed in the parlor. It's unseemly." He narrowed his eyes at Cyrus, who stared back at him innocently.

"Do stop glaring at your son, it's unseemly," she retorted with a demure smile. She put Cyrus down. "Go find Antigone, love. She'll play with you,"

ι нσρє му ɢɪғᴛ ωιℓℓ ∂σ

Hello again, I still can't
Remember how this all began
One thing left to do, so I'm here now
And I've got a gift for you
Sickness for the skin, I've got a gift for you
A cancer for within, I've got a gift for you
And ending to begin, I've got a gift for you
Though they're not as nice as the ones you gave to me

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:13 pm
Now the dark begins to rise
Save your breath, it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind
Now's your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world
I just wanna leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up
Take the path that leads to nowhere

ᴄᴀʟʟɪᴜs ᴇᴅᴍᴜɴᴅ ʟɪʟʟᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ
ᴘᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

User Image
Feeling: Irate | Company: Desdemona | Location: Parlor

ᴄᴀʟʟɪᴜs
watched his youngest stop his flow of tears at will and run off. His eyes held a mixture of derision and disgust. The child had been faking, and he didn't care for Cyrus's acting talents. He was more annoyed with his wife for succumbing to them. She should be paying attention to Evander, if any of her children. He was the eldest male; the heir. He was the important one. Antigone was a girl, which was alright, he supposed, they could potentially use her to the benefit of the family, but Cyrus was unnecessary. He'd always be unnecessary. His wife was the one who wanted a third child. She'd nearly begged. He never really understood why. She barely bothered with the others. Why would she want to birth another squalling, needy little thing? He'd graciously relented, which he didn't hesitate to remind her of frequently. She'd have nothing if not for him. Nothing. And now she'd gone and let a house elf into the parlor. He didn't care what Evander had done. Cyrus had probably deserved it. "Desdemona." he said sternly. She was a woman, after all. She needed to be handled with a firm hand and know her place. He was in control.

She gave him an innocent look very similar to Cyrus's.

He scowled. "Don't question me in front of one of our children."

His wife nodded obediently. "You're right. I am sorry, Callius." She reached out and brushed his hand with her fingers; he jerked away.

"I'll handle Evander. There's nothing wrong with his behavior."

There was a flicker of something in her pale eyes but it soon died out. "He's hurting Cyrus." she said almost plaintively, keeping her eyes lowered and her tone of voice mellow. Now would be a bad time to start something, she could sense it. He was already irate with her.

"He's being a little boy. They're rough sometimes. His magic is showing up more frequently. Once he learns to control himself and his actions-

"What if he doesn't?" she snapped, then looked shocked at her own outburst and sat down on one of the ornate armchairs.

Callius crouched down in front of her, placing both hands on the arms of the chair. "I said it once. I'll say it again. I. Will. Handle. Our. Son. Is that understood, Dessie?"

Desdemona exhaled briefly, and then looked him in the eyes. Her jaw clenched momentarily and then she seemingly relaxed, looking almost eerily calm. "Of course, dear. He's all yours."

Appeased, he straightened up. "Thank you." See? He was thanking her. She was lucky to have a husband like him. His brother had had no such patience for debate.

ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ, ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏɪᴅ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ωɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ

All is lost again
But I'm not giving in
I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall
I will not fade
I will take your breath away

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:05 pm
All the rowboats in the paintings...
They keep trying to row away.
And the captains’ worried faces...
Stay contorted and staring at the waves.
They’ll keep hanging in their gold frames.
For forever, forever and a day.
Hear them whispering; French and German...
Dutch, Italian, and Latin...

ρυяeвłøøđ še¢øиđ вøяи
αge иıиe

User Image

All the galleries, the museums: Sulky | Here's your ticket: ... | Welcome to the tombs: Cyrus | The living dead fill every room: Doorway

Antigone Lillantine was all cried out, which was becoming more often as of late. Maybe it was because she was growing up. She really despised that term. For her, it seemed to imply losing privileges, while for her brothers, it just meant they got to do more things. Fencing and archery lessons and more attention from Father- well, Vander got more attention. Cyrus mostly still got ignored and scorned, but he had Mother to make up for that. What had Antigone got? More instruction on things she didn't like, like singing (her voice was too flat and croaky), dancing (she was ungainly and had no sense of rhythm), and horseback riding. She was good with horses, even if she didn't like riding them in a very dainty manner that mostly meant going slow like she was about to fall off in a dead faint. So there was that. And her embroidery was alright, because her long fingers were quick. It wasn't as if they had spells for that. Oh wait.... They did. It was evident that her tactics of sobbing and whimpering and letting tears puff up her cheeks and stain her dresses were no longer very effective. She blamed it on her recent growth spurt, and Mother's stupid insistence that she was a young lady now, and Morgana forbid a young lady show any signs of emotion other than polite interest or modest humility. Children could cry. Young ladies couldn't. She stared at the ceiling of her bedroom blankly, holding Titania, who was still her favorite doll, with her silky dark red hair and her cold grey eyes. But even Titania, whom she had always told everything to, was being extremely unhelpful and looking annoyingly composed and ladylike, in her little frock. Antigone let her slip from her grasp and land in an ungraceful heap on the floor. She sat up and wiped at her eyes. She had been banished to her room for the past hour, but she knew as a matter of fact that her parents were out now, she'd heard them leave, and the house elves would have pity on her and let her out if she knocked loud enough on the door. Or maybe her magic would act up and it would unlock itself. She dragged herself over to the door and knocked. There was the sound of small footsteps, and then the outside lock turned and it swung open. It was not a house elf that greeted her. It was her brother.

тħeяe'š α ρяı¢e тø ραч, αиđ α ¢øиšeqυeи¢e.

When no one’s looking I touch a sculpture-
Marble, cold and soft as satin.
But the most special are the most lonely.
God, I pity the violins!
In glass coffins they keep coughing...
They've forgotten, forgotten how to sing.
First there’s lights out, then there’s lock up...
Masterpieces serving maximum sentences!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:25 pm
Born inside the gates of the family...
Hardened by a Roman machinery...
Cast among the building sites.
The coiling wires, the shots collected-
Called out in the wake of a lottery!
Held inside the family gathering...
Mirrored beams and doglike stretch-
The wandering association.

ᶜʸᴿᵁˁ ᴱᶻᴱᴷᴵᴱᴸ ᴸᴵᴸᴸᴬᴺᵀᴵᴺᴱ
ᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰ ᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ
ᴬᴳᴱ ˁᴱᵛᴱᴺ

User Image

Chasing down an anodyne: Calm | And half-reflected radiance: ... | To hide below: Antigone and Evander | The ancient barricade: Hall

Cyrus Lillantine really hoped his father didn't have his hair cut soon. Yesterday he'd said it was starting to look like a girl's, as it crept further and further down his neck, reaching for his small shoulders. And his bangs were a mess, but that was because Vander thought it would be funny to try and give him a haircut while he was asleep a week ago, and his blond locks had been ragged ever since. It hadn't been much of a surprise when Father had decided to blame him instead of his older brother, since Vander vehemently denied it. "Why would I want to go near the Squib?" he'd sneered.

Cy felt a jolt of fury, or as much fury as a seven year old could feel, at the thought. He was not a Squib. He wasn't. Just because he hadn't showed any magic yet and every other Lillantine had shown at least a tiny bit of magic by the age of four didn't mean he wasn't a wizard. Vander was wrong. He had to be wrong. Cyrus wasn't "ruining everything". That was what his older brother always reminded him, that he was going to shame the entire family and ruin the purity of their lineage and then Mother and Father would either lock him in the basement forever or throw him out in the streets. Cy bit down on his lower lip and decided that if he ever got the chance, he'd lock his older brother in the basement for say a few days and see how he liked it.

He swept his hair out of his eyes to grin at Antigone, who was regarding him with a hint of suspicion. "Hi Anti," he said sweetly, dimples showing. He was glad, at least, that he was still what adults termed as "cute" or "adorable" or "sweet". He attributed it to have large eyes with unnaturally long lashes, a round face, though it was losing some of the baby fat already, and blond hair. He was pale, just like his siblings, but his skin looked less sallow and sickly because he lacked their dark hair. He even freckled, in the summer. He stared up at his sister, who towered over him, innocently. Antigone resented him for being the precious baby boy of the family, and while his father made his disdain of him clear, his mother showered him with affection and toys and attention. Antigone was the long suffering female middle child, and Vander never hesitated to remind her that she wasn't even all that important, being a girl. Cyrus didn't rub it in as much, unless his sister was mean to him. She usually wasn't mean, per say, just dismissive and short with him. But she was going to have to be nice to him now, he thought in satisfaction, because now she owed him one.

"Hello Cy," she said with a forced smile. "Thank you for unlocking the door. Where did you get the key?"

Cy shrugged and smiled and said nothing.

There was footsteps on the stairs, louder than necessary, and brother and sister shared a brief look of mutual dismay.

"It's Vander," Cyrus announced, stating the obvious.

"Of course it is," muttered Anti. "Why can't he go play with Enoch or go outside or something?" she whined, leaning back against the doorframe with a pout.

"It's storming outside," Cy pointed out, and received a scowl.

He held up the key in retaliation and Antigone stopped scowling and settled for watching the stairs warily. Vander was up them in a matter of seconds, though he gripped the banister tightly.

ᶜᴴᴬᴿᴳᴵᴺᴳ ᴰᴼʷᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᵐᴬʷ ᴼᶠ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᶜᴱᴬᴺ; ᴵ ʷᴬᴺᴺᴬ ᶜᴼᵐᴱ ᶜᴸᴼˁᴱᴿˑ

Murmurs in the dark confessional...
And it rides along the road, ephemeral!
As an animal life.
Rusting in the shade of the batteries-
Hanging from a rope in the gallery...
Pacing down the balance beam-
Of half-remembered holidays.
No rush of light, no sign of belonging!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:00 pm
Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
ᵃᵍᵉ ᵗᵉᶰ
User Image

You're getting big: Angry | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: Antigone and Cyrus | Your plastic soul: Hall

Evander Lillantine hesitated at the top of the stairs and regarded his siblings suspiciously. The fact that Antigone and Cyrus appeared to be holding a calm conversation was cause for alarm. Since when did Anti talk to him? Their little brother was a squib and he was pathetic and worthless and if Vander pretended he didn't exist for a long enough period of time maybe he would just fade away into nothing. Granted, Vander needed to work on that bit, as he tended to notice Cy existed a lot, because how else would he pick on him? You couldn't very well torment someone who wasn't there. Still, he thought he was getting better about it. He hadn't even shoved Cyrus out of his way in at least several days. Or Cyrus was just getting better at not being anywhere near him. But that would mean Cyrus was capable of that sort of reasoning, which Vander refused to believe. The youngest Lillantine had not inherited the intelligence in the family. If you were going to get technical, Anti was the smartest, but that didn't actually matter, because she was a girl. So. Clearly Vander was the smartest person that counted here.

"Aren't you supposed to be in your room?" he asked his sister mockingly.

Antigone made a face and moodily refused to budge from where she stood. Vander took a step closer to his siblings and was confronted with the fact that his younger sister was bigger than him. Once, they could have been mistaken for twins. Now, she looked like the older one, from the set of her face to her impressive height for a girl of nine years. To make up for this uncomfortable fact, he instinctively leaned up on his feet and tried to look as intimidating as possible.

Cyrus was looking on in bemusement, and holding something glinty in his hand. Vander forgot about ignoring his little brother and snatched at it greedily. The key fell on the floor. "Pick it up," he ordered the younger boy. Cy, at least, was still smaller than him.

"Vander," began Antigone in reluctant defense of Cyrus.

"Shut up Anti, I'm not talking to you," Vander snapped, staring down Cyrus, who looked unconcerned with his older brother's glare. In fact, he looked like he was on the verge of smiling. "I said pick it up, you stupid little squib. You dropped it."

"No I didn't." Some of Cy's quirky beginnings of a smile had faded. "You dropped it. And I'm not a squib." He was only being so defiant because neither parent was around, and they all knew it.

Vander debated pulling out the 'I'll tell Father' card, but decided he was too old for snitching on siblings unless it was absolutely necessary. He should be able to handle this. Right? "You are too a squib," he sneered. "You don't have a drop of magic in you. You're a freak of nature."

"Vander," Antigone said in more sharp a tone than Vander thought she had any right to be using. "He's our brother. He's the same blood as us. Father says we're supposed to stick together-,"

"He wasn't talking about the Squib! And didn't I tell you to shut up?" Vander demanded, turning on her.

Anti didn't look terribly afraid. In fact, she straightened, throwing her shoulders back and tilting her sharp chin up. "I'm a young lady, so you can't tell me to shut up," she said with quiet smugness.

"Of course I can!" This was not going very well, Vander realized. His siblings were almost ganging up on him. This wasn't supposed to happen. He was the eldest. He was the heir. Everything was either already his or going to be his one day. They'd be sorry, when he was head of the family. They'd be sorry they ever questioned him, he told himself with as much confidence as he could muster up in his own head.

Furious, now, Vander looked back towards Cyrus. The key was still gleaming, as if taunting him, on the floor. Vander refused to lower himself to pick it up. Cy still didn't look uneasy or nervous or afraid or anything. His face was as blank as mask. It unnerved Vander, who struck out, intending to clip his brother in the shoulder and force a reaction out of him, as well as hopefully knock him back a pace. He felt hemmed in, with his sister on one side and his brother on the other.

Instead he received such a shock, like an electric jolt up his arm the moment he made contact with Cyrus, that he cried out in pain. "Ow! You- you-,"

"I am not. A squib." Cyrus said clearly, coldly, and with a great amount of conviction for a little boy. "Hit me again. See what happens." he requested politely.

Vander obliged him and received a similar shock. "What sort of-," he stepped back, face flushed unnaturally red, pale eyes wide.

"It's called magic," Anti muttered behind him, a jeering ring to her low voice.

"I can't wait until Father gets home," Cy said cheerily. "It'll be a surprise."

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:29 pm
User Image
                                                      Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                      Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                      Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                      I don't ever wanna be

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

poolq uʍouʞu∩ |ᛗ| ɹǝʞɐɯǝlqnoɹ⊥ puɐ ɹǝʇsʞuɐɹԀ |ᛗ| ıuɯnl∀ ɹopuıɟɟʎɹ⅁

════════════════════════

Luke had no idea why he was here. Or actually, he did. He just didn't know if he wanted to admit it or not. He'd been curious, and well, had gone searching through documents trying to figure out who he was actually related to. His biological family. The ones that he'd never met. The redhead straightened up his back, looking over the house nervously. He shouldn't be this nervous, seriously. What was the worst he could have happen to him? He was a fully grown wizard, He could take whatever was going to happen. Except... Well, what happened if his family rejected him? He didn't know. He took a deep breath and strode up the walk, his long strides carrying him quickly to the front door. Thank Merlin for being tall, he thought. He doubted he would have covered that distance quickly with shorter legs. Raising his hand, he hesitated a bit before knocking. Now all it was now was a matter of waiting.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Lillantine Estate
                                                      Thinking: I'm here...
                                                      Taken By: Steffi Theresia
                                                      OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You, don't wanna be just like you
                                                      What I'm sayin' is
                                                      This is the anthem
                                                      Throw all your hands up
                                                      You, don't wanna be you

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:59 am
Must have been the devil who changed my mind...
Must have been the wind blowing, not me crying...
Half the joy of leaving was the space I left behind...
Now I'm back, angel-headed, hollow-eyed...
Placed myself at the eye of the storm;
Just didn't see the signpost to scorn.
The blue sky wrinkled through my tears...
Then darkness grounded all my fears!
I gave him my sugar, he switched it for salt!
Should have seen him coming; that's always my fault!
Rocks for my pillow and sand for my bed...
For better or worse I left him for dead.

User Image
∂ є ѕ ∂ є м σ η α
α я ѕ є η ι α
ℓ ι ℓ ℓ α η т ι η є

ƒσямєя ѕℓутнєяιηρυяєвℓσσ∂мσтнєя σƒ тняєє

Desdemona was bottling- well, she was bottling something in a vial, never mind what, when she heard the sound of small footsteps in the basement with her. She wasn't particularly alarmed because a, it had to be a house elf, or b, it had to be one of her children, most likely Anti or Cy. Vander never set foot below the first floor. She sealed the vial and placed it on a shelf, and turned wiping her hands on an old dish rag. It was a house elf, Cady, who looked more perturbed than anything else. Desdemona was not entirely used to seeing such an expression on the small elf's face. "What is it?" she demanded briskly, putting down the rag. "What's Vander done?"

"Nothing," the elf squeaked. "Mistress Lillantine, there's a man at the door. Cady saw him herself."

Desdemona frowned. They didn't get visitors. The estate hardly screamed 'welcoming'. And if they were to, she assumed Callius would have said something to her about it. He was at work, after all. She was home today, doing her own sort of work. Maybe it was someone selling something.

"What did this man look like?" she asked as she quickly reached the narrow stairwell, climbing up it swiftly, Cady scampering to keep up behind her. Desdemona had never been soft with the house elves, but she knew they were much more comfortable around her than her husband, if only because she generally didn't see the point in berating them. They were much more useful when they weren't terrified.

"Young," the elf offered warily, keeping her eyes on the stairs. "Red hair. Cady didn't know if'n she should let him in. So she got you, Mistress."

Desdemona wracked her mind for any young man her family might know with red hair. Unless it was one of Cora's collection, she had no idea who it might be. She swiftly made her way to the foyer and the front door, which was unlocked but not opened. She pulled it open, her face set in a polite, if curious look. She didn't entirely block the doorway, not being big enough to, for starters, and also because she was nowhere near as paranoid as her husband. She let her gaze settle on the young man- boy, she sneered to herself. He had to be recently graduated in the past few years, maybe nineteen or twenty. But something in his face caught her slightly off guard. It was familiar. She didn't know why, but she would have sworn on her life it was. "Can I help you?" she asked mildly. "My husband is working right now, if you're here to see him. But he'll be home this evening. Desdemona Lillantine," she introduced herself with a meek smile. It was probably best to play innocent, unassuming house wife for right now, until she knew who he was and what he wanted.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Ain't it lonesome, ain't it sad?
I was the only happiness he ever had!
By the Indian River the vows were said...
In a red devil's dress I was wed!
Cat cat bone, cat cat cat bone...
He sang, "Ships in the ocean, rocks in the sea,
Dark haired woman made a fool outta me!"
I left my man asleep to drown and ran without looking back around.
Ring the bells of mercy, send the sinner man home...
The keys to the kingdom are lost and gone!
And I'm left to die alone; all these girls grown old now..
All that long hair in the grave realize what's done is done...
It's far too late for anyone to be saved.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:16 am
User Image
                                                      Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                      Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                      Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                      I don't ever wanna be

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

poolq uʍouʞu∩ |ᛗ| ɹǝʞɐɯǝlqnoɹ⊥ puɐ ɹǝʇsʞuɐɹԀ |ᛗ| ıuɯnl∀ ɹopuıɟɟʎɹ⅁

════════════════════════

Luke frowned a bit, his greed eyes looking over the woman that answered the door quietly. He couldn't see anything of himself in her, so he supposed that she wasn't related. At least not to him. However, he did have to admit that he couldn't play his usual tricks and pranks here. Not if he wanted answers. His back straight, he composed his face and nodded at the introduction. The woman sounded a lot like some of the purebloods his family interacted with. Okay, Definitely not someone he could mess with. "Hello. I'm Luke Nalson. I'm trying to find Julius Lillantine. Does he live at this residence?" This could go very badly if the man didn't want to have anything to do with him. However, Luke could only just ask.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Lillantine Estate
                                                      Thinking: I'm here...
                                                      Taken By: Steffi Theresia
                                                      OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You, don't wanna be just like you
                                                      What I'm sayin' is
                                                      This is the anthem
                                                      Throw all your hands up
                                                      You, don't wanna be you

The Forgotten Weasley

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items