Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)
Razor's Edge Is Now Open and Accepting!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  Yes
  No
  I Will Consider It
  Meh...
View Results

~Lonewolf703~

Aged Bear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:49 am
Yes I am recruiting from my own guild on the first page!
My RP is under Semi-Literate and EVERYONE is welcome. I have some new people to RPing coming in and I would love everyone from advance players to newbies to teach and learn together.

I need council Members (2, 1 on Reserve)
A Princess Gaurd (1)
Council Soldiers.
SOG Members
I need people who have 1 x 1 rp'd with each other before to have some more members of both CIA and FBI partnerships.
Please consider my RP!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:13 am
-bounces up and down- You really should come take a peek, I haven't been this excited about a roleplay since I used to log on at 8am before school every morning to check my first RP on Gaia to see if there had been any new replies!

I am going to be playing our Princess, -bows elegantly- As well as an FBI agent! My third role I will be holding back until such time as someone asks me to join them to fill a space or I find a role that truly inspires me!

I will be taking a moment to roleplay important meetings with both my guards in private 1x1s set in the past, (while we are RPing in the present in the main thread) to enrich and better build a deep and abiding relationship between my most intimate company that carries the depth of time, as I hope you will all be able to experience in the reading!

Even if you do not join, come and check it out and possibly become a reader! Positive feedback and praise about truly gripping scenes will drive good writers to create an ever greater world for our readers to enjoy.

But as we all know, watching from a far when you can join in be a part of the world you enjoy seeing.  

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games