Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Old and New [Hypnos x Goretti] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:25 pm

Hypnos flinched a little, turning away from Goretti's face. In the distance, memories of her life once she arrived in Destiny City began to spread across her mind. She couldn't remember everything, many of her memories forgotten with the ages. Her life here had begun with hope but that hope quickly turned to death and heartbreak. How could she live in a city with that? She tried, she tried really hard but in the end Destiny City was cursed to repeat itself.

"More times than you can count," she said, her hands holding her neck tenderly as she thought of her first real battle. It had taken so many senshi, and two magical cats to save her life from the General-Queen and even now it haunted her. She still thought of it, the price she had to pay that day for trying to protect what she believed in. She was only nine. That woman was ready to kill a nine year old. How could someone be willing to do that?

"I am looking at facts, and using experience. This is not negative, this is reality. I wish it wasn't, that I could say I was just sleeping and that this was all a dream. It's not, and I must carry on knowing this. It hurts though, it's so much to bear..." she said as her voice cracked, her body sinking down, her arms still on her neck.

She was crying.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:29 am
Goretti was not used to girls—or crying. Especially not to girls crying.

He didn't know what exactly was going on, but he knew that he didn't like it. And that he had to do something about it.

"Hey," he tried to soothe, trotting over to her. He crouched next to her and hastily insisted, "Don't cry. I'm sorry I said you were negative. I don't like the reality that you described, so what if I promise to be careful and not power up if I can help it, okay? Does that make you feel any better?"

It wasn’t a promise he was sure to keep if he said he would never power up, but he didn't want to see Hypnos cry, and if her hearing that he would try not to power up would make her feel better, that would make him feel better. "Or—or, if you want to talk, I'll listen. You know, when you talk to someone, it's easier, right? It might feel like it's a lot to bear—and it can be, especially when you're doing it all by yourself. So if you want, I can be here for you. And if you need, I can run and get us some ice cream, or I could walk you home or something. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry…"

Appeal

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Goretti was trying to make Hypnos feel better but instead she just stared to cry even harder. It would have been simple if she was just crying to get the response she wanted out of him, capable of stopping when finally he said something that but that wasn't the situation here.

The weight was crushing down on her and when Goretti crouched next to her and the tears fell down, her body fell against him and she clung to him as tightly as she could. She just wanted to be strong but it was so hard, why was it so hard? She couldn't even stop these tears from flowing down her face and right now that's all she wanted. It seemed so far away and every time she tried to say something in reply to him she just cried harder.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:29 am
The boy stiffened a bit, unused to proper techniques to try and soothe a crying girl, but she wasn't trying to cause him any harm—and maybe she just needed a hug or something. He wrapped an arm around her to try and support her. After a few seconds he just flopped onto the ground; his crouching wasn't very comfortable. He wanted to urge her that it was all going to be okay, but he didn't want to risk saying something that might make things worse.

Usually so chatty, Goretti couldn’t find the words to insist that things were okay, so he just sat there next to Hypnos and pulled her close. He didn't look at her while she cried, perhaps out of awkwardness or because he was just trying to give her as much privacy as he could while she let it all out, but his grip never loosened and he was prepared to sit there for as long as she needed.

Appeal

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:42 am

Hypnos didn't withdraw from the other boy. She didn't know him but she was more engaged in her own emotions than the warmth that embraced her comfortingly. She just cried there in his arms, her own hugging him so preciously as if she'd lose everything if she so much as let him go, until the tears no longer flowed down her face.

It wasn't a fast process, and when it finally did end she still didn't release him from her hold right away. The tears might have been gone but the feelings that trapped her there remained. She kept him there, safe in her arms, until she had enough control over her emotions to realize the reality. Then she said her goodbyes. Maybe her heart would feel a bit lighter tomorrow but it wouldn't change the world.

Maybe, just maybe someday she could.

Kyuseisha no Hikari
I think this is a cute ending!

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out