Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Moore Cottage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:30 pm
xxxT ʜ ᴇ xxM ᴏ ᴏ ʀ ᴇxxC ᴏ ᴛ ᴛ ᴀ ɢ ᴇxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxᴜ ᴘ ᴘ ᴇ ʀx ʙ ᴀ ʀ ɴ ᴛ ᴏ ɴ , E N G L A N Dxxx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:32 pm
xxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇxxA ʀ ᴇ xxW ᴇ ?xxx

xxxxxZᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Cʏᴘʀɪᴀɴ Mᴏᴏʀᴇxxxxx

|| Hᴏᴍᴇ || Wᴏʀᴋ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Aᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Pᴀʀᴋ ||

xxxxxKᴀᴇʟʏɴ Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ Bᴜᴛʟᴇʀxxxxx

|| Hᴏᴍᴇ || Wᴏʀᴋ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Oꜰꜰ Pʟᴀʏɪɴɢ Mᴜsɪᴄ ||

xxxxxAᴜɢᴜsᴛᴜs Pᴀʀᴋᴇʀ Mᴏᴏʀᴇxxxxx

|| Hᴏᴍᴇ || Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Aᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Hᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ||

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:54 pm
xxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxx

⇝ The house was built in 1995, and shortly thereafter, neighbors began rumoring that it was haunted.

⇝ The Library has a secret door that leads to the Music Room, otherwise only visible through the connected loft.

⇝ The kids each have their own bedroom, but often end up spending the night bunking with the grown ups.

xxxF ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏxxP ᴇ ᴛ sxxx

⇝ Balthazar "Zar" the Easter Indigo Snake

⇝ Nefertiti "Nef" the Mud Snake

⇝ Viatrix the elderly Border Collie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:19 am
User Image

So what's it gonna take? Silver shadow believer....
                                                        Spock
                                                        rocker with your dirty eyes
                                                        It's a chance gonna move. Gonna
                                                        up your ego

Now hold onto me pretty baby. If you want to fly

♫ Seventeen ♫ Single ♫ Halfblood ♫

Kaelyn rolled out of her bed and grabbed the first shirt she found on the ground.... which wasn't hers. It was then that she remembered what exactly had happened last night and the smile slid onto her lips. She quickly pulled the shirt, his shirt, on so she was at least semi decent before turning around to glance at her bed. At the moment he was still asleep and Balthazar was doing his damned best to wake the boy up. She covered her mouth to muffle her laughter and hoped Yves wasn't afraid of snakes.

Gentle fingers reached down to lift the black snake from her bed and immediately the reptile was slithering up her arm to rest around her shoulders. Part of her wanted to wake her artist up and bother him for attention but the other part of her was highly content with letting him sleep. He was damn attractive after all and he couldn't tease her for staring if he was asleep and unaware of the staring. For a few more moments she watched him before sliding out of her room, leaving the door open and headed towards the kitchen area of the flat. The only door in the entire house that was closed was the door to her father's bedroom. It was always closed when he was out of town.... which meant it was basically always closed.

She had gotten so used to life without him, that she often forgot he even lived here still. He hadn't been home when she first went to school at 11. He hadn't been home when she'd dropped out of school. He hadn't been home that one (Well more like a lot more than one) time the police had caught her drinking underage in a bar and brought her to her home to confront her parents. She'd tried to tell the cops her parents weren't home and they'd be dropping her off at an empty flat, but they hadn't listened.

Kaelyn shrugged all these thoughts away and left Balthazar on the back of chair as she moved to the kitchen. She flicked her wand and set to work making some kind of breakfast. About ten minutes later, the flat was filled with the scent of cooking bacon, eggs and potatoes. Thank god she knew how to feed herself.

Meanwhile, in her bedroom, Nefertiti had found Yves and was slithering across the bed towards his face.

OOC: ...

I'm gonna melt the fever sugar. Rolling back your eyes

If what they say is true
                                                        You're a
                                                        boy and I'm a girl.
                                                        I will never fall In love with
                                                        you

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image
                                                      Art is a part of me.
                                                      I can't escape the urge to create,
                                                      to get out my feelings in the way
                                                      of paper and glue. Or losing myself
                                                      behind the lens of my camera.
                                                      I am so thankful for my art.

User Image

A̷ʀ̷ɪ̷ᴛ̷s̷ᴛ̷ᴇ̷ || B̷ᴇ̷ᴀ̷ᴜ̷x̷ʙ̷ᴀ̷ᴛ̷ᴏ̷ɴ̷s̷ A̷ɴ̷ᴄ̷ɪ̷ᴇ̷ɴ̷ É̷ʟ̷è̷ᴠ̷ᴇ̷ || R̷ê̷ᴠ̷ᴇ̷ᴜ̷ʀ̷

Yves stretched and yawned, coming out of a decidedly pleasant dream to the sensation of something tickling his nose. He swatted at it a bit, trying to get the irritant, then frowned as he encountered something cool near his face. He cracked open an eye, then blinked. There was... a snake... licking his nose. Not quite awake yet, he scrambled back, faling with a thump as he went over the edge of the bed. His bare back slapped the floor hard, and he winced. "Mon Dieu! Qu'est-ce que c'était? Depuis quand était-il un serpent ... dans mon appartement ... Ce n'est pas mon appartement." He frowned again, scratching the back of his bed as he looked around. He was in... He slapped his forehead. Kaelyn's apartment. He spent the night here. Which meant that Kae was somewhere around. He ruffled his hair as he looked around. Spying his boxers and pants, he quickly dressed, then frowned as he smelled something cooking.

Wandering that direction, he opened the door and found himself watching Kaelyn as she moved around the kitchenette. It was small, but it functioned for what seemed to be one person living there. Taking a seat at the table, he smiled at the girl and watched as she worked. He remembered last night pleasantly, and well, since he doubted that either of them were drunk or saying no, it was probably a good bet she enjoyed it as well. He leaned forward, cupping his chin in one hand that was propped on the table. "Bonjour Kaelyn. Intéressant alarm clock you 'appen to 'ave, cherie. Any particular reason zat I was woken up by a snake kiss, or was zat just somezing you 'appen to reserve for all of your guests?"

Thinking: Well, I'm awake now!

It's my own personal therapy.
                                                      And in the process I am leaving my mark
                                                      in the works I create.
                                                      I am an artist.
                                                      And there is nothing else in the world
                                                      I would rather be.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image

Spock
                                                        up your ego

Kaelyn heard the decided thump of Yves finally awaking and wondered why he was so loud. She shrugged, figuring he'd explain when he got out here and turned back to her breakfast for two. Of course the moment Yves entered the room shirtless, she became utterly distracted. Not that she hadn't meant for him to appear shirtless.... seeing as she'd stolen his shirt.

When she noticed him just watching her, she sauntered over to him and mimicked his chin in hand propped on the table, leaning over the table to do so. She raised an eyebrow at him with a devious smirk. She was all to aware that this stance gave her french lover quite a nice view. She tilted her head at the mention of her snakes though. 'But I moved Balthazar..... Nefertiti the lil devil.' She would have to to remember to chastise the snake later for being so intrusive. She treated the reptiles like they were her children and she wasn't against putting one on time out for being rude.

She smiled anyhow and shrugged. "Neffi and Bal aren' used to visi'ors. Especially strange men in my bed." At that she winked at him and bounced back to her spot in the kitchen to grab the now finished food. She quickly and easily prepared two plates before making her way back over to her delectable boy thing. As she placed a plate before him, she leaned down and quickly stole a kiss. To say she'd thoroughly enjoyed last night would be an understatement of the century. As she took a seat across from him she licked her lips, watching him curiously. "'course I'm not opposed to waking up to your gorgeous face more of'en"

If what they say is true
                                                        You're a
                                                        boy and I'm a girl.
                                                        you

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:26 am
User Image
                                                      Art is a part of me.

User Image

A̷ʀ̷ɪ̷ᴛ̷s̷ᴛ̷ᴇ̷ || B̷ᴇ̷ᴀ̷ᴜ̷x̷ʙ̷ᴀ̷ᴛ̷ᴏ̷ɴ̷s̷ A̷ɴ̷ᴄ̷ɪ̷ᴇ̷ɴ̷ É̷ʟ̷è̷ᴠ̷ᴇ̷ || R̷ê̷ᴠ̷ᴇ̷ᴜ̷ʀ̷

Yves cocked an eyebrow, noting that she was wearing his shirt. Well, unless he decided to wear one of hers, it would make it awkward to get home now, wouldn't it. Not that she didn't look good in his shirt. At her comment about strange men in her bed, he looked bemused. "Ah, so now I am ze strange men in bed, non? Must be dificult for ze serpents to deal with. Zen again, if you do 'appen to be ze only person n ze place, it makes sense. Though, 'ow many of zese strange men 'ave been here?" He smiled playfully at Kae, enjoying the verbal spar. If nothing else, the girl was definitely a lot more lively than he had seen from British women. However, her accent was... American? He couldn't quite place it, since it wasn't something he heard often. Oh well, not like it mattered where she came from.

He returned the kiss, his eyes fluttering closed for a moment until it was over. When they parted, he watched her. She was definitely a different kind of girl. He took a bite of egg, thinking for a moment as he chewed. When he swallowed, he spoke. "You know, we 'ave to figure out what we are doing today. I doubt me stealing one of your shirts is going to go over well, so zat leaves me getting mine back somehow. Besides, I do 'ave to get back to my place to finish up with a project I am working on." Not that he minded the distraction from the art piece he was working on. At the moment, he was trying to reach for some sort of inspiration to hit as to how to finish it. The painting was complete, just... lacking something, and he couldn't figure out what quite yet.

in the works I create.
                                                      I am an artist.
                                                      I would rather be.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:17 pm
User Image

Spock
                                                        up your ego

Kaelyn raised an eyebrow at his question. The smirk on her lips couldn't be helped. "Is tha' a jealous tone I hear?" She teased him. She refrained from answering the question for a moment, taking a couple slow bites of food as she watched him playfully. Finally she deemed it time to answer his question. "If my snakes aren' used to strange men in my bed, it mus' no' be very many eh?" She glanced at Blathazar who was now contentedly sliding across the back of a couch before realizing he'd mentioned her being the only person in the place. "And technically my dad lives here too, bu' he's never in England." She shrugged as if the idea of actually having a father around was a totally foreign concept.

She chuckled at the idea of him wearing one of her shirts though. None of them would very likely fit him, let alone make his stunning body look good. Though it probably would keep all the other girls away from him, which she wasn't opposed to at all. She wiggled her eyebrows at him, lifting part of his shirt up, as if she meant to take it off, but only after a few inches of skin was revealed did she drop it back down and smirk at him. "If you wan' your shir' back... I think you migh' jus' have to come take it back yourself." She purred, teasing him, and egging him on. She couldn't help herself. He was just to much fun.

If what they say is true
                                                        You're a
                                                        boy and I'm a girl.
                                                        you

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image
                                                      Art is a part of me.

User Image

Yves nodded, chewing on a piece of toast before swallowing and answering. "Oui, zat is good to 'ear. 'Owever, zat does not make moi a jealous man, it makes moi a cautious one. After all, it doesn't take much for someone to take advantage of one zat is not from zis country." His eyebrows rose when she stated that her father lived here as well, and he blinked. If her father wasn't here, then where was he? He didn't exactly want to get in trouble for being in a young woman's home and getting hexed was one of those things he really didn't want to happen. "I take it your papa is out of ze country zen? At least I know I won't get in trouble for being 'ere and possibly ruin whatever image your papa has of you zen, non?" He didn't know what image Kae's father had of her, but he hoped that it was a good one.

At the mention of getting his shirt back, his eyes lit with amusement. Of course he could think of several ways he could get his shirt back, and so far, none of them involved leaving the house. He leaned forward, stealing his own kiss from Kae's lips before slowly backing away, a glint in his eyes. "Zere are several ways I can get my shirt back, cherie, and none of zem involve leaving ze 'ouse. 'Owever, I do need to meet with someone and discuss a project 'e wishes for me to do and zat does involve going back to mon appart and taking a shower and a change of clothes, I should think. Otherwise I am afraid you will be stuck with an artiste who 'as no work." This was probably the safest way to get back his shirt without it involving other activities. Otherwise, he was afraid he would have to get physical, and who knew what would happen then.

in the works I create.
                                                      I am an artist.
                                                      I would rather be.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:11 pm
User Image

Spock
                                                        up your ego

Kae laughed at the idea of Yves somehow ruining the image her father had of her. She could do anything she liked and her father would still see her as the perfect daughter and heir to his company. Sometimes she thought the man was delusional... other times she just thought he didn't want to see the truth. "To be fair, I'm not from this country either." She pointed out. She was sure this must have been apparent from the fact that she didn't talk like a prim and proper English lady.

The girl was automatically distracted from her train of thought about English women when he suddenly kissed her. She smirked at him, hazel eyes glittering with amusement. He didn't really think that he would get away from her so easily did he? She fluttered from her seat and wiggled her way into his lap, batting her eyelashes at him. "I think.... " She said slowly, sliding one finger down his chest with a dancing smirk. "I'd rather you stay here." She purred, trailing kisses along his jaw. She was 90% sure she'd convince him to stay..... and to be fair she did still have his shirt at the moment.... so he didn't have much choice now did he?

She giggled and slipped to her feet, batting her lashes at him still as she walked backwards, beckoning him with a single finger. "Come play with me Yves"

If what they say is true
                                                        You're a
                                                        boy and I'm a girl.
                                                        you

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:42 am
User ImageUser Image

Kaelyn was still smiling at the thought of him wanting to paint her when they did finally arrive at her flat. God if that wasn't the best way to seduce a girl, she had no idea what was. Although they had stopped to buy a bottle of wine before they got to her flat (his choice because she had no idea what was good wine and what wasn't), she was far beyond even caring about drinking. The leisurely walk to her place had only made her want him more, and their numerous stops just so she could snog him for a couple minutes sure hadn't helped.

They were now finally at her doorstep though, and Kae had pulled out a key and was quickly unlocking the door and stepping into her humble abode. The moment she stepped in though, she was greeted by her two snakes. Well in particular she was greeted by one while the other deemed it necessary to slither around Yves' ankles curiously. Kaelyn shook her head, lifting Bal up so he wasn't tripping her up and she could freely move into the apartment. She was very glad Yves wasn't afraid of snakes, because her babies were the curious type. "So....." The purr slid from her mouth as she dropped Bal onto a table and leaned against the arm of her couch. Eyelashes fluttered, and with a subtle wiggle of her hips, she motioned for him to come closer, grinning the entire time.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers