Taco Gizz

User Image

User Image

We'll hit South Broadway
in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie,
I'll drop a line

XXXXXXXXXXXXX- I - I - I - I - I - I - I -

Anastasia rolled over in her bed and smacked her alarm clock and groaned as she got out of bed and trudged across the hardwood floor. She was glad that she didn't have to go to work for the next week, training new hires. She pulled her hair up into a messy bun and started to walk down the stairs to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and got out the orange juice and the bottle of champagne that her parents had opened the night before and made herself a mimosa. She was glad that her parents were out on business too so they wouldn't freak out if they found out about her drinking. It's not like they knew about most of the stuff she did anyways because if they knew she would be dead to them.

- I - I - I - I - I - I - I -XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fall in the grave
I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:28 am
User Image

Ѧɬȅӽ Ϣȏʄӻѐ

Don't Be Humble...,

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alex rolled out of bed and got dressed and popped a few pills for his morning buzz. he laid in bed until his high kicked in and walked downstairs and said quietly to his sister "Give me My morning drink would you please. he squeaked quietly when he hiccuped and sat down on the couch squeaking occasinally

...You're Not That Great

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:42 am
Taco Gizz

User Image

User Image

We'll hit South Broadway
in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie,
I'll drop a line

Anastasia looked over her shoulder and took a sip of her drink and heard her step brother ask her to make him his drink. "Yeah, gimme a sec." She said with a yawn and rubbed her eyes. She made Alex his drink and put some more champagne in her's than walked out to the living room and handed his drink to him as she sat on the floor and let her head rest on the couch cushion.

Fall in the grave
I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:26 pm
xXDeviantLover

User Image

Ѧɬȅӽ Ϣȏʄӻѐ

Don't Be Humble...,

~Alex smiled and took his glass. He turned on the tv and handed her the remote.~ "what do you want to watch" ~he asked as he downed the whole glass.~

...You're Not That Great

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:57 pm
Taco Gizz

User Image

User Image

We'll hit South Broadway
in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie,
I'll drop a line

Anastasia took the remote and finished her drink and put her glass on the coffee table and started to flip through the channels. "I don't know. You wanna do something later? I have a feeling I'm gonna get antsy later. I can run to the liquor store and we can go make fun of hipsters in the park." She said with big grin.

Fall in the grave
I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image

Ѧɬȅӽ Ϣȏʄӻѐ

Don't Be Humble...,

~Alex grinned if he had to be stuck with a sister at least she had a sense of humor~ "I-i dont know i dont really have a good rep around here." ~ he hough about it he grabbed his blade and hid it from view and into his pocket.~ "Eh, what the heck ill go" ~ he grabbed his supply of drugs hidden in his bag and go ready to go. he grabbed a long slimming zip up black hoodie and some gloves, for it was cold out. he put on his black converse. he waited for his sister in the kitchen by the door getting a drink~ "Ready?!" he called out to her.

...You're Not That Great

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:34 pm
Taco Gizz

User Image

User Image

We'll hit South Broadway
in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie,
I'll drop a line

Anastasia smiled and nodded once then hurried back up to her bedroom and changed into a pair of black and white vertically striped pants, a black v-neck tee and a red and black checkered button down top, only buttoning the button under her bust then put a headband in her hair and slipped into her black converse. With a yawn she walked down the stairs grabbing her old backpack out of the closet and met Alex by the door. "Yeah let's go." She said with a smile and grabbed the keys to her car and walked out to the car. "Is there anything special you want me to get when I go in?" She asked her step brother with an arched eyebrow while she got into her car.

Fall in the grave
I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:50 pm
User Image

Ѧɬȅӽ Ϣȏʄӻѐ

Don't Be Humble...,

Alex blushed at what she was wearing. he had to be honest i was attractive. he shook his hair and snapped out of it. "yup some vodka." he said as he got into her car.

When they arrived at the store while she was inside Alex took three more pills. when she got back with everything he smiled and shouted "To the park!" and then slinked back into his chair and said "What did you get?

...You're Not That Great

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:26 pm
Taco Gizz

User Image

User Image

We'll hit South Broadway
in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie,
I'll drop a line

Anastasia nodded and drove to the liquor store and went inside and grabbed a couple bottles of vodka and a bottle of jack and a bottle of rum. When she brought the bottles up to the checkout the sales clerk looked at her with a questioning glance and Anastasia smiled at him flirtatiously and handed him her ID with a giggle. After she had paid she grabbed her bag and hurried out to the car. Getting in she set the bag in the backseat and started to drive to the park. "Two bottles of vodka, a bottle of Jack and a bottle of rum." She said looking over at Alex and clicked her lip ring against her teeth. "This is the first time we've hung out together since our parents hooked up huh?" She pondered with an arched eyebrow.

Fall in the grave
I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

Ѧɬȅӽ Ϣȏʄӻѐ

Don't Be Humble...,

Alex looked over at her and grinned he quietly replied "yeah i-i usally go out at night. im somewhat of a salesman." and that was all he decided to say about that. he thought to himself "if she asks just reply dont worry bout it" when they got to the park he sat at a bench and pointed out a hipster with nerd glasses "ha look at those goggles!" he squeaked when he laughed and grinned. he grabbed the bottle of vodka and took a huge drink.

...You're Not That Great

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:35 pm
Taco Gizz

User Image

User Image

We'll hit South Broadway
in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie,
I'll drop a line

Anastasia nodded slightly and shrugged as she got into the parking lot. Getting out of the car she grabbed the bag from the back and walked out over to the bench with Alex. She laughed when he immediately found a victim. She grabbed the bottle of Jack out of the bag and cracked it open and took a swig from the bottle. "Oh no, check out the t**t with her." She pointed to the girl with blonde scene kid hair that was wearing an oversized hello kitty sweater and a pair of cutoff denim shorts. "I think I had that sweater in kindergarten." She said with a roll of her eyes.

Fall in the grave
I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:52 pm
xXDeviantLover

User Image

Ѧɬȅӽ Ϣȏʄӻѐ

Don't Be Humble...,

Alex laughed and took a few more drinks and said "yea, oh one sec" his phone rang and he said "your here... oh well can it wait...no aiight be right there. one sec anastasia" he got up and walked towards this shady gangbanger and exchanged pills for money. he hid it like a handshake. he walked back over to anastasia and said "ooh look at that steampunk, i think their style is kinda cool"

...You're Not That Great

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:06 pm
Taco Gizz

User Image

User Image

We'll hit South Broadway
in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie,
I'll drop a line

Anastasia arched her eyebrow when she saw Alex get up and go over to some strange guy. She watched him as she took another drink from her bottle and took a cigarette out of her bag and lit it and leaned back against bench as she took a drag and smiled softly when Alex got back. "Yeah, steampunks are pretty cool. They have great parties." She said as she pulled her hair over her shoulder.

Fall in the grave
I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image

Ѧɬȅӽ Ϣȏʄӻѐ

Don't Be Humble...,

~Alex smiled and said~ "Sounds fun, so what are you into?" he didnt really know anything about this girl and yet he was getting drunk with her. he figured he should get to know her. he smiled as he finished off the first bottle. "********! im drunk" ~he sueaked as he hiccuped and grinned~

...You're Not That Great

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas