xxxxA S H L E YxxxD A N I E LxxxY A X L E Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Ash

AGE 18

BIRTHDAY August 4th, 2013

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND Inflexible 10 2/3 inch maple and manticore hair with a decorated shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Byakuya Kuchiki/Hijikata Toushirou [x]

MISCELLANEOUS Parselmouth

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2031

BEST LESSONS
                  Healing
                  Potions
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  History of Magic
                  Wandlore Studies

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  Healing ~ O
                  Wandlore Studies ~ A
                  Wizard Law ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Arithmancy ~ A
                  Healing ~ E

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Unemployed

DREAM JOB Healer

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ COLD Ashley is cold. He doesn't like most people, as he has been raised as a pureblood extremist. He only cares for the company of people he cares about, and recently had a shift in viewpoint, preferring people that he deems as proper company instead of what his family deems as proper.
              ■ CUNNING Ashley has a sharp mind, one that he uses quite often for either studies or other activities. He can make leaps of logic and use the information he knows to his advantage.
              ■ SCATHING Ashley has a rather sharp tongue. He doesn't particularly hold back on what his opinions are, and will voice them when he sees fit. This has led to some awkward situations with other people.
              ■ PROTECTIVE Ironically, despite all his flaws, Ashley is rather protective of those he does consider friends. He won't let anyone say anything bad to them, and refuses to allow anyone to take advantage of them.
              ■ ATHLETIC Ashley is rather athletic. He enjoys fencing, duelling, and quidditch, and often can be found engaging in any of these activities for recreation as well as competition.
              ■ OPEN-MINDED Ironically, Ashley is rather open to new ideas. He just has to get past old prejudices, however, and that rather impedes his growth in that area. However, once he gets past those, he accepts new ideas quickly enough and adjusts his worldview accordingly.

Reading
                  Gardening
                  Tea
                  Being active

DISLIKES
                  Rudeness
                  Messes
                  Pureblood extremists
                  People thinking his family is involved in the Dark Arts
                  People in general

HOBBIES
                  Fencing
                  Quidditch
                  Gardening

STRENGTHS
                  Wandwork
                  Physical activities

WEAKNESSES
                  Not a people person
                  Dislikes anything muggle

FEARS
                  Trypophobia

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I was born into the Yaxley family, an old pureblood family whose roots go back for centuries, possibly before even the founding of Hogwarts. They have maintained blood purity for generations, and refuse to allow any muggles, muggleborns, or squibs into the family tree. I have seen a cousin and a great uncle stricken from the family records because they either married a muggle, or they were a squib. Their fates to me are unknown, as I haven't heard from them again.

My own childhood was fairly easy, as I was trained as the next heir to the family. I am well-versed in Latin and Greek, and my father expounded upon the importance of family status. However, this has left me a bit intolerant of most other people with lesser blood, and as most people on the planet happen to be of lesser blood, I generally have a hard time tolerating them. It made finding friends difficult as a child, and I tend to keep to myself as a result.

My father is obviously a stickler for family traditions and proper behavior. My mother is a daughter from the Owens family, and has her own proper grace about her. I do have a younger sister, who is generally sweet. She is perhaps the closest thing to a friend as I can get.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR My first year was interesting. I was sorted into Slytherin, along with my best friends Yvonne and Anastasia. I also discovered Anastasia was a parselmouth like I am. I also had the displeasure of running into a bloody arse named Inigo, who seemed to be getting closer than was proper to Anastasia. That ended in an argument. It just struck me as wrong that he was wrapping an arm around her. And then he had the gall to try and make Anastasia choose between friends, even though I had asked her if she could come with me. I never demanded that she come. He also demanded that I respect him. I do not respect people unless they earn my respect. I also never even demanded he respect me. That is extremely presumptuous for someone you just meet to do. His entire attitude was one of belittlement and disdain, and while I know I happen to come off that way, I can easily explain why I am.
                  SECOND YEAR Second year was well, it was about average. I made the Slytherin team's first string, and we didn't do too badly. Other than that, pretty uneventful year.
                  THIRD YEAR Third year was.... Well, it was. That's about all I have to say about it. It was neither good nor bad, and could have left much to be desired. I did probably insult Yvonne without realizing it, but she always wore a red scarf. Probably confused some first years while doing so. I also received Ptolemy, an albino tree python that I quickly befriended.
                  FOURTH YEAR Not much to report, other than I was made vice captain of the Slytherin quidditch team and I asked Yvonne to the Yule Ball. After that, we may or may not be dating. One thing occurred that makes me worried. Micah started school. She was sorted into Hufflepuff. I'm very certain that won't go over well with mother and father.
                  FIFTH YEAR This year has been relatively uneventful. At least, it began that way. We didn't have a good year in quidditch, and OWLs were supposed to be taken. I took them, but during the studying for the exams, I found out a fact that I'm not sure I'm comfortable with. Apparently, my best friend and my girlfriend are both halfbloods. I mean, I love Yvonne, and Anastasia is a wonderful person to be around, I just don't know how to feel about this yet.
                  SIXTH YEAR This year was actually a bit better than last. At least Slytherin came out with the house and quidditch cup, and I managed to go into my NEWT-level classes with no issues. I am dreading what will happen come summer, but that's because I took a lot of this last year to think on exactly what I was taught and figure it around the view that I don't see people I care about being lesser than me. It really came to a head when some bloody morons attacked the station while we were going home for the summer. I spent much of my time healing as many as I could while dodging spells. I think next year I'm going to be bringing one of my swords to the station with me because I refuse to be caught unaware like that.
                  SEVENTH YEAR Well, summer went about as terribly as I expected. I'm no longer the Yaxley heir. My parents decided to disown me when they found out not only did I have a halfblood girlfriend, but that I went out of my way during the attack in Hogsmeade to heal those that needed healing. Including mud-muggleborns. I ended up moving in with Yvonne's family as a result, and spent the summer there instead. When I went back to school, I made it a point to apparate to London to catch the train to meet up with Micah. I don't bloody give a damn what my parents think, but I have never revealed to them that both their children were 'blood traitors'. The school year went as expected, and I ended up taking my NEWTs as well as closing off my time at Hogwarts with both a Slytherin house cup as well as a quidditch cup. Now I'm going off into the adult world, ready to become a productive member of society. Now, if only my parents weren't such purists...

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Jamie Yaxley - Father, Dylan Yaxley (nee Owens) - Mother, Micah Yaxley - Sister, Owens family - Extended Family
              FRIENDS Yvonne Moreau, Anastasia Romillier
              BEST FRIEND Anastasia Romillier
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Yvonne Moreau
              ENEMIES None yet.
              PETS An eagle owl named Hecate and an albino green tree python named Ptolemy

- Updates Accepted by Weasley 4/11/15
~Utsuha [7/24/15]