Hi, my name is Robin Theodore Gibbs

But I mostly go by Theo

I'm a male

I'm 17 years old.

My birthday is April 22nd

My dream job is professional football player

My blood status is Halfblood

This is my seventh year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Gryffindor

I'm interested in girls

I'm currently with no one.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm extremely athletic! My parents definitely say I'm over confident, but that's okay because it makes me good in my position in football. I play winger for my club team! My coach also told me that my future is bright if I work hard because I am destined to be a leader. I'm bold and I'm not afraid to take the shot. And when I miss, I keep trying. I persevere to be the best I can. I am a diligent worker, but I find that everything comes to me easily anyway.

Despite all of this, my mother calls me a troublemaker. I'm always trying to fool around with people. Why? Because I'm eleven probably. I sometimes find my way towards mischievous deeds. It is way more fun to do things like that. For me at least.

My background story is quite interesting I suppose. I hail from London, England(So I've been told) of course, but I was born and given to an orphanage immediately. I do not know why, but I guess my mother and father didn't want me. That's all I'm really left to believe other than what my father said to me when he left. That's what my caretaker at the orphanage used to say. But one day, I guess a light shined upon me because a nice...non magical set of parents came in and saw me kicking a flat football around with pretty good skill. They instantly adopted me. I think it was in hopes that I amounted to something in football.

So that's that, but when I turned ten, something interesting and significantly badly placed happened to me. We were at a party, celebrating Liverpool's win over Chelsea, which is one of the biggest rivalries in all of England. And I touched some cup and out of nowhere, all of the cups lifted up off of the ground and just crushed. Fortunately, everyone was drunk so they really didn't care and just got excited, trying to catch any beer falling. But for all those sober people out there, they remember...my adopted parents of course, were the sober ones. Great...they saw. They instantly asked me about it and I really didn't know what happened. Then we got this letter in the mail, telling us about Hogwarts. My parents were in disbelief at the possibility of a Wizarding World. I found it amazing as well. Fortunately my parents embraced it and that's how I got here. And now Liverpool are looking to sign me to their Summer Youth Academy. I can't wait, but there are other takers too. But I think I'm doing well for an eleven year old adopted child.

First Year
It went great and definitely was an easy transition for me. I made a few friends in the Wizarding community, including Leonette, Alexandria, Ronna, and David. I missed football on the pitch with the lads though, especially my best friend Touré, but I should be able to during the summer. I went to all the Quidditch games I could, but I didn't really fall in love with the game, but it was certainly interesting. I can't wait to get back to normal life for a couple months though. Get back to normal life...as much as I enjoy the Wizarding Life, I also like my old life just as much.

I made some contact with my father...my real one...at least, he made contact with me. I received a letter from him speaking some language. I looked into it to find that it is Welsh apparently. I had to go to the library to find it. It isn't old Welsh either, it is common Welsh. My father must be Welsh, and that must make me Welsh too...right? I don't know, but I intend to ask some questions to my adopted parents to see if they know anything about my biological parents, despite the fact that I don't believe they've met my biological parents.

Second Year
TBA

I enjoy Football, Music, beaches, the tele, penalty kicks

I despise American Football (IMPOSTER!), running in practice, reading, Racist fans of football, Chelsea FC

I'm afraid of spiders

My strengths are Dueling and Transfiguration

My flaws are Potions and History of Magic

I look like
1st to 4th: Jackson Bond

5th and on- Marco Reus

My wand is a 13'', fir, with Griffin hair core

My pet is a white owl named Lionel

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! He is welsh(but does not know it yet). I am studying to become a Legilimens(Learned)

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy~ A
Charms ~O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~O
Herbology ~EE
History of Magic ~A
Potions ~EE
Transfiguration ~O
Alchemy ~EE
Cursebreaking ~O
Healing ~O
Mythology~O