Ideas for events and raids

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:01 am
OK, I'm alittle rusty so post some ideas you have of things to do, towns, forums, or even on other websites is acceptable.

RIght now, I'm working on a nice idea, "TOS Violation RAID" where we would go out and see how many ppl report us. The person with the most reports wins.

A variation would be TOS Violation FORUM in which we see how many violations we can stack up in the RAWR forums or maybe the gaia forums in a single day.

To the lurking mod:
First of all ******** You, secondly,
I am adamant that brainstorming about activities involving TOS violations is not a violation of TOS in itself. Yes I'm aware of 4:8 "use or encourage others to use Gaia Online for any illegal purpose;". I'm not stating "Hey EVERYONE, you all go out and violate TOS while I sit and watch." With this post, I'm saying "We are a self proclaimed band of trolls. We COULD go and blatantly violate TOS. Should we? Do we have any other ideas? Many times, something that starts out as a bad idea evolves into something that isn't a TOS violation at all. But to GET there, we have to start at the beginning.

Events are the glue that holds this guild together and we are constantly exploring bad ideas along with good ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:02 am
raisedpassion
OK, I'm alittle rusty so post some ideas you have of things to do, towns, forums, or even on other websites is acceptable.

RIght now, I'm working on a nice idea, "TOS Violation RAID" where we would go out and see how many ppl report us. The person with the most reports wins.

A variation would be TOS Violation FORUM in which we see how many violations we can stack up in the RAWR forums or maybe the gaia forums in a single day.

To the lurking mod:

I am adamant that brainstorming about activities involving TOS violations is not a violation of TOS in itself. Yes I'm aware of 4:8 "use or encourage others to use Gaia Online for any illegal purpose;". I'm not stating "Hey EVERYONE, you all go out and violate TOS while I sit and watch." With this post, I'm saying "We are a self proclaimed band of trolls. We COULD go and blatantly violate TOS. Should we? Do we have any other ideas? Many times, something that starts out as a bad idea evolves into something that isn't a TOS violation at all. But to GET there, we have to start at the beginning.

Events are the glue that holds this guild together and we are constantly exploring bad ideas along with good ones.
Raised your a little ******** b***h and Im going to edit your post because Im taunting you and then youre going to report me..  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:04 am
I think we should do the see how many reports we get in towns, you know flood those reports in and abuse it because ******** the mod that wanted to shut us down  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:26 pm
Seiko L Rose
I think we should do the see how many reports we get in towns, you know flood those reports in and abuse it because ******** the mod that wanted to shut us down
Does your ritalin need to be adjusted agaiN?  

raisedpassion
Captain

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:43 pm
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
... my psychiatrist said I dont have add im just majorly depressed with high anxiety  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:51 am
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
... my psychiatrist said I dont have add im just majorly depressed with high anxiety
Does that make you the unibomber?  

raisedpassion
Captain

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:17 am
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose

well I have been feeling like a sociopath lately  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:19 am
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose

DONT BECOME MY EX_WIFE!!!!  

raisedpassion
Captain

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:21 am
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose

sociopaths can fake empathy Im good at faking stuff so its feasible that I could be normal on the inside but things really have no emotional weight on the inside  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:23 am
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose

sociopaths can fake empathy Im good at faking stuff so its feasible that I could be normal on the inside but things really have no emotional weight on the inside
I call "thread hijacking". Think of an idea for an event.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:55 am
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose

I call "thread hijacking". Think of an idea for an event.
tell everyone that they get grand slamwitches...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:46 am
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose

Sociopaths are good a faking empathy to get what they want, otherwise they are truly incapable of feeling any, because other people don't matter to them only they do. This extends to family and so-called friends as well. Do your friends matter to you as people, Seiko?  

Xallybaby

RAWR: Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff