Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Tamer HQ (Briefing Room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:04 pm
[Kaizer]
As Kaizer listened he proceeded to not speak. And as everything was wrapping up, Kaizer left without a word.

((OCC: Sorry I've been helping my family, thats why I hav posted a short one))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:27 am
User Image
User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I'm walking the Road to Dawn...

Marco blinked when he spotted Iris making a (near) crashing entrance. He grinned when he saw her recover to save face. This mission just got a whole lot interesting. He did part ways with Iris after the attacks on DTI, but they did it in mutual understanding that both needed some space. He wasn't expecting to see her here, but he did not regret this reunion. He wanted to go talk to her, but the briefing had begun and the commander introduced himself. A middle aged man with blue hair whose sharp eyes demonstrated his power. He would be their leader and he would be informing them of their mission. He welcomed them and thanked them for their service (even though no one did anything) and soon he talked about the current threat; HerculesKabuterimon. This mega level digimon was surely powerful, but one digimon could not possibly such a threat. Marco was used to battling two or more mega level digimon and even some with higher levels of power. Exactly what made this HerculesKabuterimon such a huge threat? Marco's digivice lit up when the commander Darius pressed a button; the digimon's info was send to their digivices.

Once the briefing was done, they were told to head to the transport chambers and give the technicians their digivices so they could be transported to the site. Marco suddenly remembered that he had some pumpkin pie before coming to this room; would that affect their transportation? He didn't want to wait anymore so he decided to stand up and follow the others towards these transport chambers. His talk with Iris and his other acquaintances would have to wait until the mission was over.

[Exit]

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:51 pm
Kai had been late to the meeting due to a multitude of task he had to in the real world after arriving at the briefing room and finding it Empty he noticed on the board in large writing "Mission has started, Loaction on my desk. All late comer get here ASAP.

Gasping for air as it was Kai turned around on his heels and left the place like a Demidevimon out of the Dark Pit.

((OOC: Sorry for the short entrance but since where trying to get this place going again made sense to at least post something ))  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff