Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Tamer HQ (Briefing Room) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:24 am
Tamers report here for mission instructions, inside you'll find a classroom setting with bleacher style chairs and desks and a podium with a white board and a large monitor opposite of the chairs. Perfect for mission briefing and debriefing. After registration and paying your fees have a seat here and await further instruction from Commander Ulforce Enforcer.

(Please Rp this part)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Belphegor entered the classroom reminding himself of when he was back home having a normal school life like the 99% of other teenagers. Like at school, Belphegor took the middle seat in the middle row. Looking around the empty room wondering if anyone else got offered this mission. Being isolated from everyone else for over a year, wondering if his old friends will even remember him.

User Image

{Belphegor Sagawara}+++++

KiroMishima
Crew

-Spectral MC---13th Grave

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:06 am
User Image

Spec entered the room, and finding that there was only one human inside, he sighed in relief, for in reality, he does not go along well with others. Oftentimes, he says something that should not be, and totally out of the question, which seems to make him crazy in a way, and totally avoided. Of course, he had not experienced that much in a long time, for he, again, had not seen much people these past few years. He went towards the seat at the far back, near the corner, thinking that others may be near sighted, and there was no use sitting in front, other than make his fellow members' time inside hell... though it probably is just a little exaggeration. He eyed the only man other than him inside the room, then went and look at his chair... seems like he was bored, although he knew he was early. What a price to pay indeed. Patiently, he waited for further instructions.

[[ Sup? ]]

Darkfire Karan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:42 pm
[Enter Kaizer]

As Kaizer walked in he noticed that there were others besides himself residing inside the briefing room. With a tired look on his face, he slowly pulled out his digivice. An from it shined a light of crimson red.
"Yo Emperor Greymon! I'm bored so right now. Do you want to play a game with me."
"Yeah let me think about it. No!"
With that response Kaizer gave an annoyed look towards his partner.
"Hey why not?! We haven't played a game together in ages."
But with a response of his own, Emperor Greymon answered with a slightly angered voice.
"The reason why we a not going to play a game is...*sigh* Because you left me here without saying goodbye. Say stuff like I'm off to train. Like hell how do you training without your partner, and I'm the one who has to do the fighting!!!"
Yet with a calm tone Kaizer spoke out to his partner.
"Yes I did do some training to improve myself before helping to improve my partner."
*-.-* "Did you get that from the fortune cookie from the restaurant we ate at before we got here."
"Noooooo! Plus I was training with the video games I left back at home that seemed to pile up on me."
With an annoyed face Emperor Greymon looked at Kaizer an softly said.
"I hate you."
To which Kaizer responded with.
"I love you too, bro."
[End]  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Ethan Of Aether.

The brown haired Tamer Ethan entered the breifing room quietly. He hoped he wasn't late and he kept his mouth shut. The teen was being a bit shyer than usual, it might have been from the fact that he wasn't with his usual group of people. Or the fact that he was just afraid of meeting new people. It was unsure, he looked around the breifing room. Took a deep breath and waited.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:12 am
User Image

Nikky followed the corridor leading to the room where the tamers were supposed to be debriefed. Travelling the digital world was fun and all, but she felt that she needed a change of pace and this mission was exactly it. Upon entering the room, the brunette noticed some people were already inside. Further inspection lead her to find a familiar face, Ethan. The last time she saw him, they were inside the leader of Aether's MetalSeadramon. The girl slowly approached him before bowing lightly. "Hello... sir. It's been a while. How have you been?" For some odd reason his name escaped her at the moment.

Digimon Party:
    Hanako: User ImageKukkii: User ImageKyri: User Image

Ethan Kirito Soul

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Ethan Of Aether.

The brown haired teen jumped, he hadn't been paying attention when the girl kinda snuck up on him. He scratched his head saying,"O-Oh. Hi." he looked her over and then bowed to her," Its good to see you again Nikky." He smiled kindly at her, and said slowly," I've been good. How about you? Since we all left the Aether base I had been wondering if everyone was okay."

X Kaos X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image
User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I'm walking the Road to Dawn...

Marco was walking down the halls towards the briefing room where they would be assigned their first mission. The dark-haired teen still wondered exactly how he ended up in this place practically working as a peace keeper. The job was not bad, but Marco was almost certain that he would be pushed to his limits once more. It seemed that fate called on him and several other tamers on a daily bases. There was no time to rest or relax and even if he didn't want to take part in destiny's cruel game he had no choice. It was usually when he tried to avoid these kind of events that he ended up in deeper trouble. This time he decided to take the initiative and volunteer his services. Whether that really was a good idea or not was still up for debate. Nonetheless, he would stick with his decision and see what would happen and hope that he could be able to handle the situation.

Lately, he developed a lack of interest towards his own fate. Ever since the events that happened after the attack on Digimon Tamer Island he had changed. This was not necessarily a bad thing, but it was a new change for the usual serious and uptight Marco. He was more carefree that was for sure which certainly made his life easier, but also a little boring. He didn't fight with his inner demons anymore instead he tried to understand the source of that evil. He didn't let his past haunt him, but that was usually because he tried to suppress his memories. Even with all these changes there was something missing from him. Maybe these missions would help him find it again.

When he entered the room, he stopped familiar faces. Some faces he hadn't seen in a long time, but others were more recent. He took a vacant seat and waited for the briefing to begin. He noticed Nikky speaking Ethan, but decided to leave them alone. The young girl had grown up a lot and she different than the first time he met her. He looked around once more and wondered if anyone was missing.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:41 am
::Commander Jude Darius::
{ The Ulforce Enforcer }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

[Tamer HQ: The Briefing Room: 8:10 AM DT]

Jude looked down at his D-vice checking the time, "8:10, better hurry, there's no time to waste...I wonder what happened, we've never had a calk of this magnatuide. I can't believe I'm sending new recruits in for this one." Jude was mumbling to himself as he breezed through the HQ hallways, his coat swooshing back and forth across the cold marble floors. Jude was the Commander of Tamer HQ and the co-founder, it had been many years since the first mission but they had never had to call in brand new recruits for a mission. The current group of agents had their hands full with this mission and had requested back up. The blue haired man was starting to worry that this mission may be a failure.

As he reached the Briefing room he stepped to the side of the hall to take a deep breath and close his eyes, these new recruits could not sence any fear in him or they may not stay. It was time to meet them, the next class of Tamer Agents. Jude took one more deep, let it out slowly and opened his eyes."Ok let's do this!" Jude plastered a huge smile in his face and marched through the automatic doors. The sound of the hydraulics anouncing his arrival to the room full of new recruits.

Jude found his way to the podium and began checking over his notes. He was aware of a few conversations taking place around the room but wasn't really paying them any mind. looks like they got me seven new recruits. The Commander looked up from his notes and counted, Jude wispered under his breath "Hum seems like we're missing one of our recruits, but that's ok im sure they'll join us soon enough." Seemed like it was time to address his new crew, Jude stepped out from behind the podium and loudly cleared his throat to silence the recruits.

Once they were quiet Jude began, " Welcome, first off I would like to thank you all for responding to our call. I am Commander Darius a.k.a. The Ulforce Enforcer and for the rest of this mission I am your commanding officer, you will obay my orders no ands ifs or buts. That is the only way we will be victorious." He paused for a moment to make sure everyone was paying attention. "Now let's get down to bussiness, time is not on our side and we have a lot to take care of." Jude pressed a button on his D-vice and the projector suddely snapped to life showing a photo of HurculesKabuterimon and the Hive. "This is our target, the king of the Hive, normally a peacful Digimon has gone on a rampage and has attacked his subjects. We don't know what has caused this, what we do know is that he has the rest of our team pinned down and the Stingmons are wearing thin. I need you to get in there and take him down as fast as you can." Jude pressed another button on his D-vice, his and all the other Digivices in the room all lit up. "I have shared the Digimin info, location and an official Tamer HQ badge to your Digivices. After i release you please head to the transport chambers, give the technitons you digivice and they will teansport you and your Digimon outside of the Hive! Take you Digimon and Take down the King, any questions?" Jude waited for a responce.

Darkfire Karan

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

X Kaos X

Shadow of Miracles

Ethan Kirito Soul

Corruption Zero

((OOC:: Ok so we're waiting on one more person to post but im not gonna keep you from it. Make sure you've read the rules and how the battle will work, we will keep at his until he is taken down. Everyone make one more responce post and put the word pumpkin somewhere in it so I know you read this and the rules. Any questions you have ask in OOC or PM me or Lief, if your character wants to ask a question that'a cool too))

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】 User Image
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Oh crap, oh crap..." Iris said as she ran through the hall to the briefing room. She had volunteer for this mission and she was late. "I was suppose to look cooler. I was suppose to be badass. Badasses aren't suppose to be late. At least like this."

Iris was running with Angel by her side. She was one of the three that was going to help her. At least her team. There was still others that would fighting alongside. She was curious about the others. Who else were the ones that receive the call and answered. She had gotten plenty of strong with the help of friends, both humans and digimon but she needed help for a job like this.

And apparently, she hadn't become anymore attentive as she ran past the door. Iris had to the skid and ran back to it. And to it she did. Right into the doors. Like she was a pumpkin that was thrown against a wall. At least she wasn't crushed and split about and looked cute. But it still hurt like a b***h. "Ow...." She said as she peeled herself off the door. "No use looking cool now..."

Iris fixed her clothes and cleared her throat and opened the door. The first sight she saw was Marco. She grinned before straightening her face. She was suppose to look cool and strength. Not the same old girl as before. She had to be stronger.

Iris looked at the man as he was talking. She bowed to him and walked to her seat. She tried to save as much face as she could. Angel looked at he and shook her head.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Digimon:
RenUser ImageAngel User ImageLilaUser Image
Mood:
Attire:New Clothes
OOC: very sorry, my laptop is MIA. ^^; thank god for iPhones

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Belphegor yawned after hearing the Commander's speech. Not that it was boring. But that Belphegor waited forever to hear the mission. All of a sudden a large was thud was heard behind the door. Few seconds later a girl walks all serious like nothing happened.

Belphegor face palmed himself softly. "What the...seriously?" He said wondering if this mission is even serious. A HerculesKabuterimon that is really dangerous? There must be a catch if this is a real issue.

He looked at his D-Glove as the hologram projection appeared. It was a map and showed the location of the Hive. Belphegor stood up and walked to the stairs to leave the room. He turned around to look at the classroom. "I'll go ahead I want to scout the area before we start." He then open the doors to go to the transport chambers.

But before he goes to the charmers, Belphegor is a bit thirsty for some PUMPKIN juice at the dining hall.

User Image

{Belphegor Sagawara}+++++

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image

Obviously, the price to pay was waiting, but he's doing no better than his digimon partners who were waiting outside, waiting for him to call them to go on their mission. He did not pay attention to the people around, and just began fiddling with his digivice, thinking that, if they were here, called to a mission where much tamers are needed, then they may have skill... much more to what Spec can do probably. Although power and strength is not the only basis to identify who will win in a battle, it sure is enough to prove that you can be better. A man, whom he did not notice, flashed across the front and started speaking. Surprised, he dropped his digivice, which he was fiddling with to kill time. "Oh crap... not another scratch..." he whispered, picking it up, and brushed the new scar with his hands as if it's just some dirt that can be easily wiped off. "Well, at least it's not broken." he thought, overlooking the data sent by the director.

After listening, he stood up and stretched out, and to add to everything, a girl just went crashing in. Spec did not laugh, but neither did he get surprised. Besides, such diversity in personalities could help bring the win home. "HerculesKabuterimon... finishing him would be like... a rolled up newspaper being used as a weapon to open a pumpkin... but finally opening it after some tries." he thought, placing his chin over his hands, scratching it, as if he was thinking. Then he hovered across Iris, and said "Hope you're okay..." and then continued towards the door and left.

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:44 pm
::Commander Jude Darius::
{ The Ulforce Enforcer }

User Image

[Tamer HQ: The Briefing Room: 8:20 AM DT]

The final recruit stumbled into the room late, Jude hoped this was not something that would become a habit. Other than her being a little late, it looked like a strong batch of recruits and the Digimon they brought were powerful. He had great hope for them as a few began to head out for battle. "Well if there are no more question you are dismissed, Speedy Voctory!" Jude saluted his troops and waited for any more questions.

Darkfire Karan

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

X Kaos X

Shadow of Miracles

Ethan Kirito Soul

Corruption Zero

((OOC::Make sure to make the post i asked for and you can head to the battle grounds, ill open it soon))

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Ethan Of Aether.

Ethan was watching the leader give the breifing. A calm look was on the teens face and when he heard that the enemy was a HerculesKabuterimon the first thing he did was look to his digivice. He was brining a Kabuterimon varient with him during this. The teen was wondering how the mission would go. He looked and saw Marco, and bowed to him saying,"Hey. Its Marco." And then looked around, wondering whether or not he should have brought his Pumpkin digimon. It might have been pretty fun to have around. ( I put the word Pumpkin in it~) He had no questions about the mission.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:39 am
User Image

Nikky face brightened when he remembered her name, but then felt horrible for forgetting his. "That's good. I'm doing good too. I haven't seen much of everyone since as well." That was when the person supposedly in charge of the mission made an appearance.

As the man went on with the briefing, Hanako began to sigh excessively. "Ugh... He seems pleasant..." Hanako's sarcastic tone echoed from Nikky's digivice which awoke and ticked off the no longer sleeping Kyri. "... Why is it that all you ever do is complain?" Nikky covered her digivice knowing what was going to happen. "You want to start something, pumpkin!?" Hanako threat fell on fallen ears as Kyri was childishly blocking her ears from inside her tamer's digivice. Nikky sighed. "Guys..." Hanako and Kyri fell on the wrong foot when they first met and ever since then all of their conversation were done through arguments. Once these two started, she knew that she and Kukkii couldn't do much to stop their senseless bickering. That was unless they angered their tamer, but that wouldn't happen any time soon.

The brunette did her best to stifle their voices so as not to cause an interruption and that was when Iris came in. After receiving the necessary information in her digivice, she made her way to the indicated location.

[[Exit]]

Digimon Party:
    Hanako: User ImageKukkii: User ImageKyri: User Image

Ethan Kirito Soul

Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items