Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
*lolz DRUNK AOI*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*lolz* Karmas gonna get you now
  YES THAT IS A SONG TO
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:10 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20228403

In this song I was joking about a song cuz I was drunk and it had claps in it. Hard to believe that the song I was joking about became the #3 YEAR END SONG on my charts in 2012. The Stuttering song by Fefe Dobson. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:08 am
I mean really cmon. o.O

What's even more about me, I work at a crappy Dollar General in Tularosa, NM which I have just researched is really crappy and poor. 26% of the population are under the poverty line. OMG!!!!!!! No wonder they need more cameras in crap and that ppl only use cash and not the more futuristic debit/credit cards in crap (well like 85% of transactions I do as a cashier are as cash). Well it's a good thing that the highest I have ever been over was just 6 cents. I just got 1.04 over today. biggrin Better than 11.34 or something since one stupid cashier (yes I know who that is) forget to keep the check, she accidently gave back the check to the girl. So yeah. I would.n't even do that. And this girl has administrative functions as a manager. I work 23.5 hours a week, and 5 days a week, and this Dollar General only had 7 total employees including me and the store manager. I wish I could have administrative functions, but yeah don't have that function yet. But yeah really? I always complain about my hours like one girl would say that "I WISH I WAS GETTING OFF NOW" Then I tell her " I WISH I WASN"T GETTING OFF NOW"!!!!!!!! I'm sure they'd think I am crazy. I wish I was a keybearer with key functions like those superiors I know do have. I mean cmon, I hate having to go to the managers or the others who have those functions, cuz I can't do returns or void an item a customer does not want, or if a customer doesn't have enough money or something I can't void their transaction without getting a manager or someone who has the functions to do that. I HATe having to do that. It sucks. I wish I had keys they I could do it myself. I hate it. I hope they make me keybearer soon. I mean, besides me and the store manager and the employee I mostly work with who is FT, only me and another employee works 5 days or more. So yeah. They need to do something about it. I mean I am willing to work more hours. GIMME MORE HOURS cuz subbing sucks. STUPID TEEN KIDS SUCK.

Since I work at a Dollar General in Tularosa, NM but I live in Alamogordo, NM either with my parents or if my girlfriend Shikume would let me, with her. But it's complicated with me and her. She is like a hamster or something. stare I fear she is gonna turn lesbian. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff