Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
Trouble Evolving

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:30 pm
I'm having trouble getting a couple of pokemon to evolve. Namely Swirlix and Honedge. Also how do you get Eevee to evolve into Sylveon? I need a bit of help, I've tried all I know for those first two.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:36 am
Swirlix evolves when traded with a Sachet, Honedge evolves at level 35 and then again with a dusk stone, and Eevee evolves into Sylveon when you get maximum affection in Pokemon amie.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:51 am
Elemental Paradisity
Swirlix evolves when traded with a Sachet, Honedge evolves at level 35 and then again with a dusk stone, and Eevee evolves into Sylveon when you get maximum affection in Pokemon amie.

I've not seen a Sachet.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:02 am
Kalika Kingslayer
Elemental Paradisity

I've not seen a Sachet.

You get two in the game, one for Spritzee and one for Swirlix, and they are given to you by random people in the games like you get most items. You could probably look up where to get the sachets if you might have missed those people somewhere.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:05 am
Elemental Paradisity
Kalika Kingslayer
Elemental Paradisity

I've not seen a Sachet.

You get two in the game, one for Spritzee and one for Swirlix, and they are given to you by random people in the games like you get most items. You could probably look up where to get the sachets if you might have missed those people somewhere.

What's that other pokemon you mentioned?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:22 am
Kalika Kingslayer
Elemental Paradisity
Kalika Kingslayer
Elemental Paradisity

I've not seen a Sachet.

Spritzee is the fairy type exclusive to Pokemon Y just as Swirlix is exclusive to Pokemon X meaning that you can only find those Pokemon in one game, not both.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:42 am
Elemental Paradisity
Kalika Kingslayer
Elemental Paradisity
Kalika Kingslayer
Elemental Paradisity

I've not seen a Sachet.

Spritzee is the fairy type exclusive to Pokemon Y just as Swirlix is exclusive to Pokemon X meaning that you can only find those Pokemon in one game, not both.
and I have X. Hm...I need a trade then. Thanks for the info dude. When Black and White came out I got both. Should have done same this time tho...I only have 1 3DS.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:03 pm
Elemental Paradisity
Kalika Kingslayer
Elemental Paradisity
Kalika Kingslayer
Elemental Paradisity

I've not seen a Sachet.

wrong. Its possible to get "exclusive" pkmn from the othe other game, if youre lucky, through the friend safari. I have y and i can get swirlix in my friend safari. There are no truely exclusive pkmn.  

Hex Sableye

Newbie Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:13 pm
Lord D Vanity
Elemental Paradisity
Kalika Kingslayer
Elemental Paradisity
Kalika Kingslayer
Elemental Paradisity

I've not seen a Sachet.

wrong. Its possible to get "exclusive" pkmn from the othe other game, if youre lucky, through the friend safari. I have y and i can get swirlix in my friend safari. There are no truely exclusive pkmn.

Nice to know but I have no friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:09 am
Lord D Vanity
Elemental Paradisity
Kalika Kingslayer
Elemental Paradisity
Kalika Kingslayer
Elemental Paradisity

I've not seen a Sachet.

there is a pkmn x y friend code thread here in the guild. Go add every one in there. Oh and i have one fix to what i said. There ARE exclusive legends and mega evo items, suck as charizard x/y and mewtwo x/y. But those are the only absolutely exclusive pkmn.  

Hex Sableye

Newbie Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:41 pm
The other thing about Eevee into Sylveon is thatit also has to know a fairy type move as well with the Arnie. The satchets can be found at route 16 if I remember correctly.  
The Official Pokemon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games