Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jirachi's Wish

Back to Guilds

A guild to go along with the BC shop 

Reply Old and Finished RPs
[PD] Scary, Scary,... Not So Scary? (Gabe, Syb, Urban, Sol)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:56 pm
Lirilei

Painted Moose

Sybelle didn't quite understand her new "condition." Her body had simply changed as it had done before when she awoke upon the cold city streets not too long ago, but this time... It was very... Odd. Clothes she had made no longer fit her newly curvaceous, busty body, and everyone told her it would be best to find herself some new clothes. To this, a nod was dutifully given, and away she went, with her usual tag-along boy by her side.

"Gabriel, don't go far, going to try this on." She said, leaving the young male to sit outside the shop on his own. He was old enough, she assured herself, and besides, she needed to figure out what a cup size was and why the cups in question could not be used for drinking.

Gabriel gazed up towards Sybelle, his stare chilled like ice, and slowly nodded. He watched her wander inside the shop and made sure she wasn't turned towards him, before hustling down the street. There was a cool clothing store that had opened up that sold some goth stuff, and surprisingly, he wanted to check it out!

"Neeeeh! Creepy! CREEPY!" He shrieked. The store window was just within his sight, and it's decor was just too scary for the little Houndoom boy! His tail retreated to it's normal position between his legs as his body began to shiver. OH NO! Sybelle wasn't here to save him from the window! What was he going to do without her reassurance?!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:45 am
Urban had decided they needed an outing, mostly because he was feeling a little stir crazy that day. That meant a slight shopping spree as far as he was concerned. They both needed a little something he figured given all the hell they'd been through recently.

Having heard of this shop in town he hadn't made it to yet he decided that area was where they should go. Though he passed a store he knew Sol liked, and grinned at her. "You wanna go in there babe, see if anything catches your eye, while I'm off looking at the store I wanted to go to?" Looking at women's clothing while they were trying it on was not his idea of a good time but man if he didn't like seeing it on her after the fact! He appreciated it better when he wasn't stuck in a store.

He'd just started off for the store when the little Houndoom nearly crashed into him...or maybe he nearly tripped over the kid. After all who just stopped dead on a sidewalk in front of a store?

"Move it kid!" He grumped as he stepped over and around the obstacle in his way, though he blinked. Was he...crying?

Pidgeons Go Meow X3

Painted Moose

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:06 pm
Shopping had never been high on Solange's list of favorite activities, considering all of the dress shopping she'd done with Cordelia in her youth, but being with Urban was different. She didn't have to be nice and cordial; she could be her scurvy old self and that made clothes shopping all the more enjoyable.

She leaned up and nipped at his ear, which was as good as kiss on the cheek from her and grinned. "Just text me if you need me. I'll come find you when I'm done." Cotten flower dresses? Disgusting. Leather, skulls, chains, and general punk wear? Wonderful.

Solange had just gotten into a searching mood when she found a particularly tempting dress and headed off to the dressing room.

Pidgeons Go Meow X3

Lirilei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:08 pm
Lirilei

Painted Moose

Gabriel fumbled to the side as Urban and he collided, a rather puppy-like shriek bursting from his lips. He stared wide eyed at Urban and shook. Big scary guy, BIG SCARY GUY! Why did he think he could wander away from Sybelle?! He was such an idiot! He bit his lip and took a few steps backwards, only to have a sudden stroke of overconfidence which caused him to bear his fangs and growl.

"G-go away! Y-you don't want to tango with me!" He snarled, not even certain of his words. "I'm a Houndoom, I can burn you up!"

He knew very well that all he knew how to do was cry fake tears and be pathetic, but if this guy didn't want to get burnt up, he figured a lie was his best bet in this encounter.

If Sybelle had been informed about how difficult bras were before she had grown, she would have tried to ensure that she was not gifted with a set of "Double Ds", as the shop clerk had dubbed them. Why were he chests suddenly a part of the alphabet? Nothing about this made sense. Still, the clothes in the store were quite entertaining, to say the least. Straps, bows, lace, chains... She liked these new things.

She had found a simple dress, in a deep red color, and was directed to where a dressing room could be found. Yet another thing that felt strange. A large room of smaller rooms with hangers where you could see nothing but the feet of all the other women in the rooms with you. It felt like a cage to her, really.

"Mm, maybe bigger size...?" She mumbled, once she got the dress on properly. It was very tight, especially around her stomach. Was this how these things were supposed to be worn? Were there instructions? She did a slight turn towards the side and shrugged. Peculiar.

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:00 pm
"I will babe. I'll be just down there in that store." he pointed to the one in question. He knew she'd likely want to look in there too, but he was bad about clothing shopping. His general response was Looks good on you. Looks better off you. so he was of no real help there.

The shriek caught Urban's attention, the ******** was this kids problem anyhow? Geez.

Though the sudden fang baring and growling surprised him...but in a way that had him suddenly laughing. "Kid, I am probably three or four times your size, and you think you can scare me? You've got some balls I'll give you that."

The threat of burning him up made him pause and he leaned in with a smirk. "Try it. I ********' dare ya. My woman's one too and she'll eat you alive punk."

If he could have seen the issues Sybelle was going through he might've had some pervy comments, as was his style. Instead, at the moment he was stuck with this wanna be bad a** kid.

"So badass, got yourself a name?" He was smirking in amusement, arms crossed over his chest as he peered down at the boy. "And why the hell are you in the doorway? I mean if you can burn me up, surely this store doesn't scare you." taunting? Why...yes.

Pidgeons Go Meow X3

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:03 pm
Pidgeons Go Meow X3
Lirilei

Solange's ears rotated as she tried to find the source of the commotion. She could vaguely hear something going on outside, but it went away as soon as it came. The Houndoom shrugged her shoulders. Probably just some kids getting into something they shouldn't. Ahh, memories.

She went into the dressing room and came out with a red dress, and was surprised to find it too small. When the hell had she started losing weight? "Well s**t, this was the only size left." Solange plucked at the empty cloth around the bust area and rolled her eyes to the ceiling. She wasn't even a small woman! In that department, anyway, so what--- She paused, then deciding it couldn't hurt, said in a louder voice, "Hey, if anyone has a smaller size for that red dress out there and it didn't work out, I'll trade you for the bigger version!"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Old and Finished RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces