Pepperbelle

Benevolent Fairy

10,550 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image

As from what I've read, it would appear Gaia will continue periodically re-relasing Flynn's body parts to us. This is rather sad news considering what it is doing to the economy. I fear many users may quit. Due to gold becoming harder to earn without using money and items are increasing tenfold in pricing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:01 pm
It definitely is quite a problem. I have no idea what they're thinking continuously putting this product out. The first time around it caused some "damage" to the economy, but it wasn't terrible. The second time around, it got pretty bad. Third, it was terrible. Fourth we were all scared we wouldn't be able to afford anything anymore. After all of those releases we finally got a break and now we feel like it doesn't matter because Flynn is just here to stay. Many people ARE going to quit over this and I have a feeling Gaia is just going to fail like this. :/ They only seem to care about the profits Flynn earns them but when enough users leave what will this place be? It wont matter how much profits they got if everyone is gone. =c

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Pepperbelle

Benevolent Fairy

10,550 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:05 pm
Yokies

User Image

Exactly. And it is rather sad how the users plea for it to end, but none of the higher ups seem to care to listen. As long as users buy GC and buy Flynn's body parts the situation will only get worse. I fear to see the next re-release... Prices going as far as 200 mil for an item originally 5 mil? Many users will quit, and many already have. It will suffer a serious blow to the user base. Considering now they are making it even harder on newbies as it is. They rarely update the Gold Shops anymore. If they were to do that and keep it fresh, many people wouldn't be in such a fuss.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:09 pm
Pepperbelle

We get a gold shop update every month, but it isn't enough with all of these waves of flash sales. Gold shops just seem to be drowned in the sea of cash shop items. It's going to be impossible for newer users to compete unless they come in with their wallet open and ready to throw money at Gaia and that's not what this site is supposed to be like. People shouldn't have to feel like they NEED to spend cash just to have anything here. Already established players have left, it isn't going to be a surprise when newbies decide not to stay.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Pepperbelle

Benevolent Fairy

10,550 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:14 pm
Yokies

User Image

Very unfortunate but true. Before the only thing we had to worry when it came to newer players was the rude part of the community usually found in the flash spaces and in certain forums. Now... They barely have a chance. Those that actually do stay, typically leave the site eventually. The number of users logging on the site are gradually decreasing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:23 pm
Pepperbelle

It's really going to suck watching Gaia die because of this.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Pepperbelle

Benevolent Fairy

10,550 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 pm
Yokies

User Image

It will indeed! I put money into this site over the years. A bit here and there. It would be a shame for it to all go to waste. I've been here since the beginning... I will be sad to see it all die out this way.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image

Usebase is getting together for that and the fact that Gaia's going downhill  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:05 pm
Pepperbelle

I guess it was good while it lasted. :c

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:08 am
User Image User Image

Well, it definitely is not a good news. There's just too much money out there that either people leave or people just won't come in.
      Personally though, I don't think that much will leave. Of course they'd still be quite a lot in number, but there will still be those who will stay not because of the items but because of the friends they have here. I for one have started not caring anymore whether I get the dream avi that I've always wanted.
      Plus, I do think they have some ulterior plan behind this that they're just not yet ready to divulge to everybody. I'm pretty sure they have an idea on what's happening here. Let's give them a chance to redeem themselves before we start really judging them.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:03 am
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

Well, it definitely is not a good news. There's just too much money out there that either people leave or people just won't come in.
      Personally though, I don't think that much will leave. Of course they'd still be quite a lot in number, but there will still be those who will stay not because of the items but because of the friends they have here. I for one have started not caring anymore whether I get the dream avi that I've always wanted.
      Plus, I do think they have some ulterior plan behind this that they're just not yet ready to divulge to everybody. I'm pretty sure they have an idea on what's happening here. Let's give them a chance to redeem themselves before we start really judging them.

User ImageUser Image

I agree completely. I think everyone is freaking out and jumping ship way too quickly. I'll just wait a little bit longer and hope for the best >:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:12 pm
The inflation with items is ridiculous. >.< I was crafting an amethyst cache, which usually sells for 190kG. Next thing I know, when I went to sell it, the min price was 555k. All the hiked up prices are crazy.  

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:15 pm
I seriously wish the Mc's were still only 10k gonk
Give it a month and they'll be at 1mill on release, the letter's allready 630k.
Shows you how much inflation has risen on regular items.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:25 pm
Well, lets see what this 12 hour release of Flynn will do this time.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers