Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply Appendix (OOC/Profile)
Gādian-tai: NoN {PROILES & OOC} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Fluffette

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:51 pm
Gen. 1: Gādian-tai

-{}-Name-{}-
Sidney Hext
-{}-Codename-{}-
Green Sea
-{}-Age-{}-
-{}-Gender-{}-
Male
-{}-Country of Origin-{}-
Canada
-{}-Appearance-{}-
Sidney stands at a tall 6’1” and weighs 235 pounds. With a broad physique and burly figure, Sid once was very muscular when he still exercised and trained. In the time he had been away from the GGF though, and since getting married his old habits of eating more without working it off has kicked in and he’s rounded out a little. He is still broad in stature and has retained some muscle, but some of it has been lost and he has gained a bit of a tummy now, appearing more pudgy than brawny. His once tan skin has also lightened considerably thanks to his indoor career, though the years of exercising outdoors has developed a couple of moles dotting his skin which are now more apparent with his paler skin tone.

He has a broad head which without the extra pounds would appear blockier then rounded, and a slightly defined chin with a small tuft of hair serving as a soul patch though being as his hair is rather light in colour, it’s difficult to notice. Now couple this with a slightly large nose, a wide mouth and big eyes, and Sid though not the most handsome is okay to look at.

His hair, a light strawberry blond, is often kept short. The back tends to reach to the top of his neck, while the front is usually cut high enough to stay out of his face, though a good chunk of his bangs falls further down his face up to the top of his eyes, just center of his head. Like his hair, his eyes are a light hazel, usually filled with life when his eyes widen and growing darker should he narrow them.

When not dressed in his military uniform he tends to walk about in a blue and black plaid, buttoned up shirt with dark blue jeans and plain, black shoes. When he is in the office he’s dressed in a dark grey suit and green tie, nothing overtly fancy.

-{}-History-{}-
Long before Sid had ever been indoctrinated into the GGF, he was but an average boy living in a small town out in the countryside. His father was the local physician of the town, and his mother worked in the pharmacy attached to the small clinic his father worked in. As a child Sid was on the slightly plump side, choosing to instead sit indoors and read rather than go outside and play with other children. This behaviour, sadly, brought up a good deal of ridicule when he started school, leaving the already introverted child less willing to socialize with others. When Emperor Cael arrived to earth and offered his ultimatum Sid was just ten, fearful of the imposing, alien dictator but safe from Emperor Cael’s forces for that year before Gast arrived.

A couple of months passed after humanities “protector” arrived, and soon news spread that all free children were to be tested for a specialized gene. A small troop of soldiers working for Gast quickly arrived to his little town a week after the announcement and, after testing everyone in his school, Sid was signalled out. He was the only child in his little village that retained the gene and the GGF was desperate for soldiers. So despite his weak and nervous appearance they whisked him away from his mother and father without so much as asking for permission. It was a less than joyous experience for Sid, and it only grew worse when he was forced to train despite his already feeble physical stature. But the rigorous, strict training regime enforced on Sid in time prepared him for the fight, and within the year he was sent forth with his fellow Gādian-tai to fight against Emperor Cael’s army.

For five years they were successful, chasing off each and every enemy they came upon and freeing the big cities of the world. But no matter how much they succeeded, no one in Sid’s team was offered time off. If they were not fighting against the Empire of Cael, they were training, exercising and practicing their powers. It was a stressful five years, one that in time became too much for Norway born Theodor Carlson. One day he just snapped, utilizing his earth-based powers to kill anyone in his path. He could not longer differentiate between a friend, a citizen and foe, and in turn Sid and his team were forced to kill Theodor.

It was a painful experience for Sid who had been good friends with Theodor, and after such an incident he just wanted to return home. Thankfully though, that was exactly what happened. Gast decided to disband the remaining three members and sent forth the call to find four more Gādian-tai, and after swearing to not use their powers the three members were sent homewards. Finally Sid could return home and experience a normal, stress-free life. Yet he felt out of place when he was back in his little town. Still tense and unsettled, he often nearly hurt any who happened upon him by surprise, and any fight he did enter into almost always resulted in his competitor becoming seriously injured.

Where he was a hero to the world, he was a rotten punk to his town and upon hitting the age where he was considered a legal adult he left Canada and returned to Japan. Nothing felt the same back where he lived and he preferred to be somewhere considered familiar. Here he temporarily took up a job as an English teacher, saving his money so he could rent out a better apartment and then in time find a better job.

For twelve years he lived fairly peacefully. He gained a few friends, married the love of his life at twenty-five, obtained a job at a small business when he was twenty-four and even had a child with his wife when he was twenty-eight. And in that time, the world had grown peaceful. Emperor Cael’s power had waned and the Gādian-tai, what was once a strict and rigorous job, had turned more into an idol than true protectors of the world and that was fine with Sid. At this rate Emperor Cael would be chased off earth forever and this nearly twenty-year long war could finally end.

Then came the attack on Sydney; a monstrous beast who smashed its way through the town, killing many people and nearly all of Megagādian-tai’s members was it not for Sid, called in by an old friend to kill it. He himself had nearly died in the fight but by pure luck he slain the beast. Then taking time to rest and recuperate all Gādian-tai, young and old, gathered in Tokyo, waiting for the next attack should it happen. They hoped it would not happen, but six weeks later and a second leviathan arrived, then in time a third. Realizing now that things had changed, Gast decided it was time to gather all Gādian-tai and work to end this war, once and for all.

-{}-Personality-{}-
Introverted: Though able to talk with others, Sid tends to be withdrawn and not particularly looking for friendship. Being bullied when he was little, kept away from society for five years and then feeling out of place back home has left him a tad distrustful of the world and preferring a very small, niche group of friends over a broad gathering. He tends to also let others do the talking for him when necessary, seeing no need to speak up less he sees an issue or might want to add a minor point in.
Strict: As expected for a child raised under strict, military rule for five years, Sid is tough and straightforward. He doesn’t mince words, takes a lot to get him to goof around and takes everything he does seriously. Sid especially has no tolerance for those making light of a troublesome situation, and will openly berate them should they ever ignore the seriousness of a problem.
Workaholic: With his strict behaviour comes a rather work-focused lifestyle. Though not necessarily doing it out of joy, he does it because it was how he was trained. Work, work, and work some more. It can be frustrating for those around him as he tends to brush off a good number of events in his life for work. But he gets rather stir-crazy if he isn’t doing some kind of “useful activity”. Amongst that he can be a bit of a perfectionist, refusing to let anything he does be “mediocre” or “less than great”.
Brave: In order to be a Gādian-tai, you must be able to be fearless. Even when he is presented with one of his phobias Sid will try to overcome it. Of course after he’ll still shrink away and likely squirm uncomfortably at the thought but he still tries.
Stress: Though his life has gone rather well since moving to Japan, Sid still deals with a great deal of stress. All the extra labour he does for the business and now the return to being a Gādian-tai has made him feel tense, and coupling that with his family, taxes, and other daily stressors and Sid feels like he never has a break. Of course some of it is his fault, not choosing to pull back from work. But that does not stop him.
Pushover: One problem about Sid is that he tends to be a major pushover. Want him to do your work, just ask. Need him to clean up the place, insist he does a better job. While yes a lot of Sid’s work problems are a result of him and his push to take on more in his career, a bit of it is also people just pushing him around and using the fact that he has a tougher time saying no to get him to do their work. Not to say that he always will do it; should it be something that compromises what he stands for he will say no. But often if it’s simple things, then he’ll likely do it.

-{}-Likes-{}-
+ Being with his family
+ Good results for hard work
+ Long naps
+ Taking his kid to the park
+ Good meals
+ Warm, summer days
-{}-Dislikes-{}-
- Tight schedules
- Irritating bosses
- Goof-offs
- Slackers
- Crazy, Gādian-tai fans
- Stormy, thunder weather
-{}-Other-{}-
- His wife’s name is Izumi and his two year old son is Katsu
- Sid has just recently been allowed back into battle after taking time off for his injured back
- He never, ever likes to talk about what happened in the past and refuses to say anything
- Though he’s a little gentle with the remaining Megagādian-tai member, he does often look down on the members of Sūpāgādian-tai mostly out of jealousy for their easier childhood and for their celebrity status (which he feels has made them weak)

-{}-Power-{}-
Sid has control over water. He can for starters manipulate water if a large enough supply is around, and in the most desperate of times draw water from plants, moisture in the air and even the human body though again he saves these moments for situations where there is little water in supply. Amongst that he can manipulate the states of water; he can solidify it to make ice, liquefy, or vaporize it into a gas. In this way Sid can hit others with sharp icicles, escape quickly or have softer lands when it is in liquid form and in close calls, can scold enemies through boiling the water. However, Sid must have an adequate supply of water for his powers to be useful, and he cannot manipulate any fluid that is not water.
-{}-Weapons-{}-
Sid only owns a knife should he find himself unable to utilize his powers.
-{}-Strengths-{}-
+ Strong: Though not at his peak as he had been years ago, Sid has retained a good deal of his strength. He can throw a pretty good punch (even if he is not the strongest) and can take on equally back. Amongst that he can take some level of damage, not a ton mind you but it takes more than just smashing him into a wall to get him down.
+ Quick Thinker: Sid has learned from past training and the recent attacks to be a quick learner. He won’t spend an hour to plan out a counterattack and can easily learn what may be a weakness or potential place to injure leviathans. Simple to say where he lacks in speed he makes up for in quick thinking.
+ Well trained: Being one of the first Gādian-tai he was trained very thoroughly and though has not practiced all of his training he still retains a lot of it and has kept up in what he could. He knows where to hit someone to incapacitate them, has an excellent grasp on utilizing guns and blade weapons and knows how to fight. In other words he has the same training to that of a soldier.
-{}-Weaknesses-{}-
- Slow: Though his weight now slows him down even more, Sid has always been slow. He is not the fastest man out there and almost always uses his powers when he can to speed himself up rather than slowly run after others.
- Low Stamina: As a result of increased laziness and size, Sid has low stamina. Sure he can fight and may have a good grasp on battle but he can easily get winded and tired out if he over exerts him. He can push on but not forever of course.
- Injured: When he fought against the Sydney Smasher Sid had been painfully tossed into a wall. It did not kill him but it seriously injured his back and has been warned by his doctor that as a result he is at a very high risk of getting repeated back pain should he not be careful. So Sid has to die down in his battles now if he wants to avoid causing himself serious harm.
-{}-Fears-{}-
Sidney has a fear of being injured so seriously that he is unable to walk, move or requires constant care. He prides himself on being able to care for himself and knowing now that he can get seriously injured thanks to his back he will leap away from any situation considered by him too harmful. He just does not want to risk harming his back to the point of paralysis.

-{}-Username-{}-
Little Fluffette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:52 pm
Gen. 2: Shin Gādian-tai

-{}-Falomi Yael Bourne-{}-

-{}-White Raven-{}-

-{}-25-{}-
-{}-Male-{}-
-{}-Russia-{}-
-{}-Appearance-{}-
User Image

-{}-History-{}-
Falomi Yael Bourne had lived in the frozen mountains of Russia. In this little mountain town, every one knew everyone, and deceitfulness was just as common as if it was a large city. The locals always had something bitter to say about each other, no one was safe from the bickering of the tongues, Which is way His mom and dad, Kurina, and Vladimire Bourne, were anxious to leave and had taken the very first opportunity that had came their way. They were offered work in America, the only catch was they would have to live with a total stranger until they had gotten their own place. at the age of four him, and his parents packed up and left Russia for good. When arriving in America the family had sent off and searched for the strangers address, and when they had arrived, the soon found that the stranger was an alien. This Alien looked like a weird mix between a Snake and a dog.

This Alien had the face of a dog, with the mouth of a snake, and the skin of a snake. so it had looked more clearly like a snake that took a dogs features. the body was that of a dogs. It had the four legs, and the tail, however it only stood on two legs upright like an ape. When it had spoken Russian it had spoken with a sickly hiss after every word that would later grow to irk young Falomi. Its very first words were "Заходите я хочу поговорить." 'Come in, I want to talk' This strange alien was supposedly a friend to the humans. Once in the house The alien had grabbed Falomi, and threatened to Bite him with his serpent's teeth. The couples Passports were quickly taken, and torn up along with their id's and anything else that might have been used to recognize them. They were to work for the alien for little to no pay. Their paycheck would have been something like 4 dollars less then minimal wage.

At the age of Seven, just three years after he had arrived in the US, Falomi, had grown tired of being used as a bargaining chip between the strange alien, and his parents. During his small visit with the alien He had accumulated small series of scars that could be hidden easily, from when his parents decided to leave, and the alien showed them he was serious. it was two months after the First show of power that Falomi had decided his appearance in the house was disastrous to his parents will to escape. He couldn't pack anything for fear that the alien would find out what he was up to, instead he had left in the middle of the night, on one of the few nights the alien actually slept. He had done some recon and found out that aliens don't need to sleep like humans do. He had found out that they only slept once a week, and the days would vary.

On this night the Alien slept Falomi, had ran out the house as stealthily as possible, and kept running until he couldn't run any longer. By the end of the time he ended up stopped at a forest. He waded in and out of the trees, and kept running not sure of how fast the alien could run, or even if the alien would chase him, but he didn't dwell on the fact he just kept running. It had to be 6 more months that he had ended up homeless in the city of new Orleans, all the way on the other side of the us. He would survive from stealing, and begging.
Not to much longer about another 6 months Gast had contacted him to do some experiments for money, however at the time he didn't know it was aliens doing, or even the good aliens. He gladly accepted thinking $500 would be more then enough to keep him alive for more then a few months. When he had arrived to the testing center he had noticed he was one in a series of 50 kids who were all about his age all doing the same test. At the end of the test he was concluded to be a positive carrier of a strange gene, that would allow him to manipulate any power that he was close to. This is when he met the odd computer god, Gast. Gast had given him the power of Telekinesis and told him to study, and hone his powers so he to will become someone to hopefully eradicate the alien race from earth once and for all.

That was the first and only time he had been in direct contact with Gast, He was transported directly to Tokyo where he and reconviened with four others like him and began a member of the second Gādian-tai. He was soon retired, and sent to live where ever he wanted to dwell in, on the condition he could no longer use his telekinesis. and so he left thought never to return when two more generations of Gādian-tai appeared, and he was called upon once more.

-{}-Personality-{}-
-Team player
-Well disciplined
-Organized Thinker
-Shy
-Perfectionist
-Petty/Over thinker
-Know it all

-{}-Likes-{}-
-Thinking
-Games
-Being a step a ahead
-

-{}-Dislikes-{}-
-Snakes
-Backstabbers
-Indecisive people
-Being wrong
-Being a step behind

-{}-Other-{}-
- likes to win, play chess, and garden

-{}-Telekinesis-{}-
Yes I, Falomi Yael Bourne, have the power of Telekinesis. I am very good at this ability; however, like most things I could be better. I have some very strong Limitations that I have to be very wary of one wrong lift, and we could all die. My biggest limitation is that I can't control people's actions, or even a small piece of their body. I can't move anything that has people in it. Also I can't lift Ridiculous tasks such as high-rise buildings.

-{}-Weapons-{}-
A Spear, That acts like its attached to a rope, It throws itself, and comes back, always constantly floating behind my back. The only time I don't have it floating behind my back is when

-{}-Strengths-{}-
I excel at thinking on my feet as well using my surroundings to my advantage. I also have great aim with my spear, and can turn just about anything into my weapon.

-{}-Weaknesses-{}-
Where I excel is my greatest weakness, because I sometimes tend to misjudge my opponents moves, and end up messing up the course of battle. Where I mess up the opponents move normally causes a dire mistake. Also I have a bad knee injury that bothers me from time to time. This is from a previous battle I have won.

-{}-Fears-{}-
I have a Huge phobia of snakes. If I see a snake, I lose full control of my body, and immediately shut down, and I can't think straight The only thing i can do is watch it and silently pray it doesn't come near me. Another fear of mine is drowning.

-{}-Deaths Loving Embrace-{}-

----

-{}-Name-{}-
Sophia Jackson
-{}-Codename-{}-
Pink Dragon
-{}-Age-{}- twenty five
-{}-Gender-{}- female
-{}-Country of Origin-{}- United States
-{}-Appearance-{}-
User Image

-{}-History-{}-
Before being recruited by Gast, Sophia was a normal little girl who had a loving family. Her mother was a doctor and her father was the owner of a bookstore in a small town in Maryland. When Emperor Cael arrived on Earth, Sophia was too young to really know what was going on, same when Gast arrived a year later. She just lived a normal life getting good grades in school for the five years that the first team of Gadian-tai warriors were dealing with Emperor Cael.

When she was about ten or so, some people came to her town and started testing some of the kids for a special gene. She was found to be one of those lucky people, so she met with Gast and those people who would become her team. She was given the power to transform and for the next five or six years, she helped to protect the Earth. Unlike the first group, she got to keep in close contact to her family, though she had to do a lot of her classes using a tutor,so she wouldn't fall behind. She stayed very down to earth, not letting all the fame of them being idolized go to her head.

When she turned sixteen, she told Gast she would live a normal life and not use her power. As much as she enjoyed it, she did not want anything bad to happen if she lost control of it. She had fallen for one of her fellow members of the team and they got married, having their own children. She figured that she would never have to worry about any of this fighting business ever again...how wrong she was. After the tragedy of the fourth group being practically wiped out, Sophia and her husband were brought back into the fold to fight. Sophia is determined to protect those she holds dear and make sure that Emperor Cael is stopped once in for all.
-{}-Personality-{}-
- Smart, she is pretty good at thinking on her feet and coming up with a plan.

- Shy, until you get to know her and then she has a very loving personality.

- Gentle, doesn't want to hurt anyone or anything unless she has to.

-Kind, she is always ready to help someone whenever she can.

- Loyal, always there for those close to her.

- Sarcastic, when someone annoys her and also has a fiery temper whenever someone angers her.

- Worrier, always worrying about what could happen and about being late or something bad happening.
-{}-Likes-{}-
heart Reading
heart Animals, especially horses
heart Her husband and friends
heart Roses
heart Romance and mystery
heart playing on her computer

-{}-Dislikes-{}-
+ Needles
+ Most bugs
+ Rude people
+ Being alone

-{}-Other-{}-
+ Sophia is called Soph, Phi, Sophie, or Swan
+ She works really well with her husband and the other two members of their team
+ Her family owns a Shetland Sheepdog named Allie
+ She and her husband have three children
+ She goes to church every Sunday.

-{}-Power-{}-
Sophia has the power of transformation, meaning she can become any creature or person she had come into contact with. She cannot become the creature or person if she has never actually been in contact with them, for example, if she has seen a snake on television, she cannot become them. She also cannot become inanimate objects, even though she has tried, it has to be something alive (which means plants are something she can also become). If she is in transformation for too long, she can become very faint and disorientated when she returns to her regular form. Also, if she doesn't come out of a form after a few hours, she becomes more like that creature or person.
-{}-Weapons-{}-
Since she can turn into deadly animals, she really doesn't need a weapon, but carries a bow and arrow in case she gets too tired to use her power.
-{}-Strengths-{}-
+ Intelligent, able to come up with a plan and think of various solutions to a problem.
+ Calm, able to think something through and usually pretty good at keeping her head in battle.
+ Gifted at transformation, she seems to have a natural ability at controlling her transformations and use them effectively.
+ A good team player, able to work well with others.
-{}-Weaknesses-{}-
+ Too trusting, she hates to think bad of people that she has gotten to know.
+ has asthma, so cannot run for very long without her inhaler.
+ If in transformation too long, it makes her light headed and no use in a fight.
-{}-Fears-{}-
+ Of being all alone.
+ Of total darkness or what could come from the dark.
+ Something happening to someone she cares about, especially her husband and children.
+ Something happening to her, like being kidnapped.

-{}-Username-{}-
Dea and #Teddy#

Little Fluffette

Dapper Phantom

Little Fluffette

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:53 pm
Gen. 3: Sūpāgādian-tai

[space holder]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 pm
Gen. 4: Megagādian-tai

[space holder]  

Little Fluffette

Dapper Phantom

Little Fluffette

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:58 pm
Anyone whose reserved a spot does know that we're open, right~? :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:04 pm
Waiting for more people before I make my first post  

deaths loving embrace

Enduring Hoarder

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:34 am
I am trying to think of how I want to make my character lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:42 pm
okay lol take your time i understand Although its open i don't think the accepted people (me and Fluffette) Plan on posting until atleast a few more profiles come up this way we can get right down into business smile  

deaths loving embrace

Enduring Hoarder

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hygienic 200

Little Fluffette

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:46 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

leka_liko

Weesey

I don't need to be a bother but it's been some time since you've reserved these slots and currently Deaths and I are still waiting for a few more members to join before we will start to post. If you still plan to join I just like to know an estimated date of when you will have the profile ready. If you've lost interest, are too busy, etc then just tell me and we'll remove you from the reserved list (that way Deaths and I will know if we need to post now or can wait).  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:21 pm
Little Fluffette
Dea and #Teddy#

leka_liko

Weesey

I don't need to be a bother but it's been some time since you've reserved these slots and currently Deaths and I are still waiting for a few more members to join before we will start to post. If you still plan to join I just like to know an estimated date of when you will have the profile ready. If you've lost interest, are too busy, etc then just tell me and we'll remove you from the reserved list (that way Deaths and I will know if we need to post now or can wait).

Sorry! I've been super busy lately. I'll get to it as soon as I get home. ^.^  

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Little Fluffette

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:23 pm
Coolio~! Glad to hear you're in still Weesey >u<  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:44 pm
Little Fluffette
Dea and #Teddy#

leka_liko

Weesey

2. Criant Vent [Attacked Montreal] Just saw that on the main thread and... THAT'S WHERE I LIVE!

Sadly, my brother got into a car accident a few days ago and I want to stay by his side.

Though, maybe somehow I could still stay... Can you let me just a bit more time? I really want to join this roleplay still... But I don't know. Let me two days and I'll have my answer...
Probably before. Is that alright? neutral

I really want to join...

leka_liko

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Little Fluffette

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:53 pm
leka_liko

Of course~ I'll let you think it out. If you still want to join but need more time we can still let you reserve it. I just want to get an idea as to when the profiles will be done so we know whether to start the roleplay now or wait a day or two for the apps to come in~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:01 pm
Little Fluffette
leka_liko

Of course~ I'll let you think it out. If you still want to join but need more time we can still let you reserve it. I just want to get an idea as to when the profiles will be done so we know whether to start the roleplay now or wait a day or two for the apps to come in~

Then, if that is okay, I would like to keep my reserve... :]

leka_liko

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Appendix (OOC/Profile)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash