Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Oktoberfest!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just had to endure watchin' a bunch of people gettin' horribly upset over a death
  Video tape the whole thing (and make some lemonade)
  Hear that my own grandmother died today
  With my mom visitin' my other grandmother who's recoverin' from surgery for an incurable cancer
  And watch my father fall apart, since his father passed away not even a year ago
  Got an interview from Dunkin Donuts, though.
  Thank god I spent 6 years gettin' a Master's Degree
  And this topic got dark. Anyhoo, the sausages were delicious!
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:21 pm
So I got my wish tonight. I had been wantin' to have some sort of an Oktoberfest and while visitin' my parent's house to help out for a friend's (also my roommate) grandmother's memorial service, we all got together and cooked some sausages, made some potatoes with onion, and had some sauerkraut. Not to mention all the beer, but that's a constant necessity with my family, so we were well covered.

But yeah. A good end to a horrible day.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:37 pm
Sorry for the loss. Sausages are great. (:  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:06 pm
I'm sorry but the last time I have heard of OCTOBER FEST Was from 2000 when we went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas in like October 2000, and we went when october was I think popular at the time. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!1

OK to understand us, let just say that we did not need any stupid flash passes or any crap like that in fall 2000 and didn't have to waste 100$ to get a ******** flash pass or any crap like that until late march 2009 for spring break at OVER TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!! But yeah Western PLAYLAND pwns any ******** SIX FLAGS PLAY ANYDAY SINCE THERE IS NO WAIT TIME AND ONLY COSTS 20$ bucks PER PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLZ YEAH 20$ PER PERSON FOR SUMMER AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******** YOU SIX FLAGS AND YOUR 100$ 4 person FLASH PAss anyday!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:11 pm
I doin't care. AllI care is that Western Playland (SUNLAND PARK, NEW MEXICO) is awesome and does not have any line wait times. They have 2 awesome roller coasters in crap. and it only costs 19$ PER PERSON!!!!!! Better than Six Flags 50$ per person HOLY s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS PLACE IS GONNA WANT YOU TO COME BACK!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO STUPID 100$ flash passes like we wasted at OVER TEXAS. I would go to WESTERN PLAYLAND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!! 19$ a person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CMON REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see why they consider themselves the best amusement park in the southwest, cuz they have no lines and crowdedness. O.O

LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!::::::::::::::::::::: EL PASO/SUNLAND PARK, NEW MEXICO  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces