Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Seminars/ Golem Info/ Missions/ Promotions
[Division Meeting] Sun Division -(PAGE 9) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:29 pm
Quote:
Text from Simon

Quarterly Sun Division Meeting
Training Fields
0800 - 10/05/2013

All full hunters must attend.
All ranks will be welcome.
Prepare any presentation materials beforehand.
Keep your project proposals brief and to the point.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:35 pm
The sky was slightly overcast today, making it great training weather. However, thankfully most of the dummies were put to one side, as Allan, the Sun Division leader sat impromptu cross-legged on a small grassy knoll that was probably the result of some Insanity Titan or another shaking up the training fields at some point in their recent lives. Next to him was Simon, who had for some reason, both weapons summoned, watching arriving Sun Hunters very carefully.

"Spring is a time of change!" Allan finally started, once all the Sun Hunters had arrived (note: it was actually closer to fall). "Change means a time to gather together, and brainstorm as nakama. We fight as Suns but we must also think as Suns! Together as a team we can accomplish anything!"

Allan wasn't very good at this, unfortunately, and sort of paused, as he forgot his speech entirely, and then just spent the rest of his time crossing his arms and nodding.

A tiny ray of sunshine peered out from the clouds just so as the Sun Lead finally stopped nodding and smiling and finally posed for dramatic effect. "Let your questions burn into your flaming soul and soar into the sky! I embrace your courageous spirit."

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:36 pm
the ooc
This is a Quarterly Division Meeting. If any Hunters aren't sure waht they are they can always ask another more senior Hunter. Hunters can go over current projects for headpats and suggestions, and where they may also ICly propose various projects they would like to undertake! In here they can ICly get approval, funds, workspace, off-island mission approvals, minions, and equipment they need to pursue their projects! Rank is a definite factor in what they are allowed and provided with! Feel free to hit me up via IM or PM if you have questions for me!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:14 pm
Chel had no clue what was going on. She didn't have any idea what they would hold a meeting about (maybe there were going to be new training practices? Maybe they were going to discuss the rampant amounts of destruction Suns left?) but if a text came to her saying show up, she was going to show up.

As she walked towards the hill her confidence significantly lessened. It was humbling being next to the leaders, and being in a place with so many other hunters that were more experienced than her- especially the sharp looking one with his weapon summoned. Was this the part where they were all ceremoniously executed to a god or something?

Allan went on a speech and Chel found herself liking the leader more and more. This was her first time actually seeing him (beyond the mandatory glimpses she got as a Sun), and he was pretty impressive by her standards. Plus the orange hair was rad.

Chel didn't know what passionate speech she was supposed to give, so she sat on the training field with her chin in her hand, trying to think something clever up. Was it too early to suggest giant robots for them all to fight the titans in?

She looked around to the others who had gathered. Maybe someone else would go first so she could get an idea of what she was supposed to do. That seemed like a good plan.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:07 am
Bix had collapsed into the grass on his back.

He was still recovering from running the tournament.

Was he asleep?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:31 am
Solomon was there but had no idea what was up. Hey, he wanted to be around and see all the bros too, he guessed.

One bro which was potentially sleeping in the grass.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:11 am
Chel noticed her big bro had crashed onto the lawn. She scooted over his direction and sat down near him. He looked like he could use a hug, but in his current position, it was sort of hard to do that.

So instead she settled on stroking his short white hair. "I'll cover you dude," she whispered, "Get some Z's."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:15 am
Bix gave her a thumbs up.

chimarii

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:18 am
Jerry wobbled his way to the meeting, looking exhausted as well- back to back missions and his own projects had never come to fruition. His stomach twisted. Things would be okay. He was just glad they had managed to rescue their division leaders.

He flopped on the grass as well, glancing around to see when Rep or Jordan would show up. Some new faces were about, but at the sight of Solomon, he froze, his brows furrowed as he tried to make sense of the strange helmet the man wore.

How did he see? He was definitely new- or was he some superior hunter that had come back from some extended mission? Noooo, judging by his coat. Just a trainee. Was that his weapon? He continued to stare in fascination.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:42 am

Rep arrived at the meeting with a look of delight, he was clean for a change, at least as clean as one got using soap and cold water, and was wearing part of his reserve of tidy looking clothes, his coat, of course was impeccable. It was a matter of pride.

He was in a good mood, at least for the time being and it showed in everything about his posture. He crossed his arms and listened to Allan's motivational speech before he beamed approvingly and moved to stand next to Jerry.

And then followed his gaze and stared at the crazy guy, maybe since he was new - according to his coat - he'd decided cosplay was the way to go places on Deus. Or maybe it was just because it was October.

"Place gets weirder and ******** weirder." he mused aloud to the taller Sun.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:52 am
"It's a good way to impress Allan-taichou," Jerry whispered, feeling positively gossipy, and flushed slightly as a result, smiling conspiratorially. "Seriously though, I think he's new! Have you met him? Is that his weapon, maybe?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:53 am
Bix's head rolled to the side when a mass blocked the sun for a moment and a bit of coat brushed him as Rep entered.

"Oh cool.." He said tiredly. "Rep's back. Nice bro!"

Thumbs up and back to resting.

Baneful

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:07 am

Bix got a flash of genuine grin from the redhead "Glad to be ******** back. My only regret is this division's complete ******** disregard for air conditioning." Even overcast he felt like it was only a matter of time before the sun came back out and he was cooked alive like a freckled ham.

Jerry got a shake of his head. "Never. And who knows, I've seen weirder I suppose."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:19 am
"Well, maybe you shouldn't be wearing a fur-lined coat on a tropical island?" Jerry snickered, giving Rep a shove. His own trenchcoat-like uniform jacket had been peeled off and tied around his waist, letting his worn and stained hawaiian shirt show it's happy colors to the sunshine.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:22 am

Rep shook his head, determined that his coat wasn't the problem, it was the island's climate, he shouldn't have to adapt to his surroundings. "Listen I didn't go through all that hassle to go around taking my coat off again. Besides, if I take it off and the sun comes out, my ******** arms will get sunburned again."

It wasn't the sunburn that was the problem so much as the fact it increased the ******** freckles per inch ratio which was already intolerably high.

"Why can't we be somewhere ******** temperate anyway? Whose bright idea was a tropical island?"

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Seminars/ Golem Info/ Missions/ Promotions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff