Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
About time it came.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My grandma wanted me to take a picture of me with my Master's
  This is what I came up with.
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:00 pm
Go Semok  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:37 pm
congratsssss  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:45 pm
My grandmother was amused by the picture. I called it my Smug Shot. xd  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:52 pm
Smug. Xc  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:09 am
OH PULEASE I CAN DO THAT WITH MY DEGREE IN HISTORY AND SOCIOLOGY BACHELORS!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHOULD TAKE A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THe fact that you are only a year older than I am tells me that you are a stressful overcomer like I am. So yeah. No wonder you have that streak of gray hair.

I DO PLAN ON ENTERING GRADUATE SCHOOL IN LIKE AUG 2014 like my brother blaine plans to. IN EDUCATION cuz I feel it is much easier to be a teacher than a stupid sub teacher where the stupid students don't take you seriously. I find it hard to believe that working at Dollar General is EASIER than subbing. THAT IS JUST SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:16 am
Well for me... 2016 MASTERS FOR ME IT WILL COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT sounds like the next gen of video games. SOO NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o.O So yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but I saw in one of my math teachers classes (one day) and it said he also got a masters in Education 2ndary educ in stuff. And I am all like " OH HEY IT IS WHAT MY BROTHER BLAINE MAY GET IN A FEW YEARS!!!!!!!!". Since Mr. Gigler got a masters in Education in stuff. It's what like my brother Blaine may get. Since subbing ******** sucks and they dn't take you seriously. I mean cmon, they are loud even if the sub is in there, but once an office admin or a hall moniter comes into the class, they get all quiet. ARE YOU ******** KIDDING ME????  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:09 pm
show your authority and smack a b***h when they talk back. they'll either respect your or get you fired. props the second one but lol yolo  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:28 am
CaptainTeaTime
show your authority and smack a b***h when they talk back. they'll either respect your or get you fired. props the second one but lol yolo
Which is why I work at Dollar general. Subbing ******** sucks.

When ppl come in they are all like "OMG WE HAVE A SUB, HELLZ YEAH THANK YOU GOD"!!!!!!!!!!!! It sucks. I hate it when they say that.

I'd rather work at Dollar General for forever since it's it nothing but the same thing over and over again, where subbing is walking into uncertainty and you COULD BE REPORTED FOR BEING BAD OR SOMETHING AND NOT KNOW ABOUT IT SINCE THIS DISTRICT LIKES TO REPORT YOU WITHOUT EVEN TELLING YOU WHAT PROBLEM THEY HAVE ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******** YOU APS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yeah, the APS district could put you on hold for an entire month where you can't accept any sub assignments for an entire month until the APS school district finds out what happened with you. I had that happen before. So Yeah I am at the cold war with them right now. IF THEY PULL THEIR ******** s**t, WE WILL GO EEOC CRAP WITH THEM IF THEY FIRE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since my dad said that you can't file an EEOC complaint with them unless you get fired, since he said that quitting is like throwing everything away and giving up. So I will stay at it UNTIL THE VERY END!!!!!!!!

Same with Dollar General. IF I EVER GET IN TROUBLE WITH DOLLAR GENERAL!!!!!!!!! I will WARN them about my disability in such so yeah and that I am weird in stuff.. If they fire my a**, I will be sure to possibly EEOC their asses to, but that is if they fire me.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games