Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:41 pm
Zphal
Me neither, Boris. -_-#

I don't think I care about anything anymore. I think I should just go away and isolate myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:45 pm
Boris_Badenov
Zphal
Me neither, Boris. -_-#

I don't think I care about anything anymore. I think I should just go away and isolate myself.

Not giving a ******** can be very freeing, but it can also be depressing.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:24 pm
Zphal
Boris_Badenov
Zphal
Me neither, Boris. -_-#

I think I'm learning that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:48 pm
Boris_Badenov
Zphal
Boris_Badenov
Zphal
Me neither, Boris. -_-#

My siggy works in this thread. Also, see someone if you're feeling too bad.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:11 pm
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
Zphal
Boris_Badenov
Zphal
Me neither, Boris. -_-#

Why bother?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:45 pm
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
Zphal
Boris_Badenov
Zphal
Me neither, Boris. -_-#

Why bother?

Because otherwise you're going to keep feeling bad. You keep bringing up how terrible you feel, and you need some professional help if you're going to get out of it.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:08 pm
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
Zphal

Why bother?

Because otherwise you're going to keep feeling bad. You keep bringing up how terrible you feel, and you need some professional help if you're going to get out of it.
True,mbut if one no longer cares, what's the point? What's the point of living if you don't care?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:11 pm
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
Zphal

Why bother?

True,mbut if one no longer cares, what's the point? What's the point of living if you don't care?

I care, and always will.

Remember how sad you got finding out some of your other friends committed suicide? Would you really want all of us to feel so horrible from you doing the same?  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:24 pm
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch

Why bother?

I care, and always will.

Remember how sad you got finding out some of your other friends committed suicide? Would you really want all of us to feel so horrible from you doing the same?

When I said "No one" and "you", I meant the person no longer caring and what's the point of the person living if they no longer care.

Also, I can only remember one friend who mentioned suicide. My other friends died other ways.

Also, asking someone who said they don't care about anything if they would really want their friends to suffer does not seem like a good idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:28 pm
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch

Why bother?

I care, and always will.

When I said "No one" and "you", I meant the person no longer caring and what's the point of the person living if they no longer care.

Also, I can only remember one friend who mentioned suicide. My other friends died other ways.

Also, asking someone who said they don't care about anything if they would really want their friends to suffer does not seem like a good idea.

Then care about this. Assuming someday you die of old age, then you haven't even lived HALF of your life yet. Some of the best things that could ever happen to you could happen soon, and you wouldn't see any of them by killing yourself.

Even if you don't care about anyone else, you should at least care enough about yourself to want to have some good things happen to you later on.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:34 pm
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch

Why bother?

I care, and always will.

live for all the people that care for you. For all of those fleeting moments of happiness. Happiness is good and fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:12 pm
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch

I care, and always will.

Then care about this. Assuming someday you die of old age, then you haven't even lived HALF of your life yet. Some of the best things that could ever happen to you could happen soon, and you wouldn't see any of them by killing yourself.

Even if you don't care about anyone else, you should at least care enough about yourself to want to have some good things happen to you later on.

I don't see why people care about me so much, especially since I'm mean.

wolf_with_a_dragon

How did you get in on this? I didn't put this in the main forum.

As to what you say, I don't get why people care.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:43 pm
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov

I care, and always will.

I don't see why people care about me so much, especially since I'm mean.

wolf_with_a_dragon

How did you get in on this? I didn't put this in the main forum.

As to what you say, I don't get why people care.

I am everywhere. And it showed up as recently posted in on the homepage.
Because people do. You're a good person.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff