Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Seminars/ Golem Info/ Missions/ Promotions
[R2 - Trainee] Abbi v. Chelsea - CHELSEA WINS! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iloveyouDIE rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 3 Total: 15 (2-40)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:06 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deus Trainee Tournament: ROUND 2
Abbi v. Chelsea

ABBI HAS INITIATIVE!

Level Select: Abandoned Town
** PLEASE NOTE THE WEATHER CONDITIONS!**
**LIGHT RAIN, CLOUDY SKIES, VISIBLE STORM APPROACHING OVER THE OCEAN**

User Image

User Image
Remember:
- No artifacts, runics or charge attacks!
- The battle lasts 48 OOC hours (based on first attack within 24 hours of thread creation) IE: I make the thread at 8am, player 1 posts at 8pm... thread ends 48 hours from 8pm.
- I have rolled initiative FOR YOU!
- Have fun!

AyeAvast

chimarii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:20 am
Chel was sad to see they'd left the mud pit. After a fierce hosing off (courtesy of the lovely Dorian), Chel had had enough time to relax and come off the high of winning a single match. The sky was looking a bit dark, and her mood was the same.

In fact, she was actually a bit nervous. Butterflies that rarely surfaced in her stomach suddenly decided now was a lovely time for a stroll.

< It is wise to begin breathing exercises. Begin now. One, two, three- >

"Hi, uh, Abbi? Nice to meet you." She rubbed the back of her neck. "Ah- good luck yeah?" Unfortunately, Chel understood that she most likely couldn't use her boobs to her advantage this time, as much as she would've liked to.

Unless Abbi was into that.

Then Chel would totally be down.

ayeavast

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:26 pm
A light rain was only mildly worrisome, but an approaching storm was enough to send the teen careening down from the excitement over not only making a new friend but winning her first fight. Even though the storm clouds were far off in the distance, Abbi still worried one pigtail between her fingers as she scuttled over to her next arena, her hair gathering droplets from the air as they fell.
{ Oi. Lassie. Listen to me this time an' ye'll be alright. }
That was easy for Viveca to say, she wasn't the one who had to run around wielding a giant scythe. But the weapon only fired back a number of somewhat positive sounding phrases, doing her level best (in a roundabout, insulting manner) to help Abbi feel more confident in herself. She'd won her first fight pretty easy so this one would be a piece of cake too!

Momentarily distracted by the variety of broken down buildings and places to hide in her arena, Abbi did not notice her opponent approach. It wasn't until the first initial greeting that the teen swung around to face the girl and let out a loud "WOW!"
A hand slapped over her mouth after that, the girl's whole face turning a bright red that clashed terribly with her hair. Wide eyed for a moment she lowered the hand a second later, still rather red.
"Omigosh your hair is-- Wow! That is some dye job! It looks... Wow that is so crazy totally awesome." Sorry Chelsea. Abbi didn't really like boobs, but she sure liked hair.

After another moment of unabashed staring the teen clenched both her hands together.
"Right! Good luck Chelsea!" For a second she flexed her hands open only to re-clench them around the handle of her scythe, her eyes darting around. Ummm was she supposed to start?
Not sure what to do she shuffled forward a bit, reached out and lightly tapped Chelsea with the edge of her blade.

HP: 40/40
DMG: 3

Chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:45 pm
Chelsea's nervousness evaporated as she cracked a smile due to Abbi's compliments. "Oh uh. Thanks. Had to steal some dye from some chick in the bathroom to keep it intact."

She summoned her own bow, the audacious pink thing and knocked an arrow. "I can show you how to do it man. Easy as pie," she offered.

Then the battle really started, as Abbi jabbed her scythe forward. Chel took the cue, moving away from Abbi. It was only common sense that as a ranged weapon, Chel needed to get some distance. Once she'd covered enough ground, she began firing as many energy arrows as she could.

HP: 37/40
DMG: 8

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:11 pm
Evan was extremely disappointed that Chel wouldn't be fighting in mud again. He was, however, quite thankful for the light rain that hinted at more to come. He hung out about where she had during his match, saying nothing, only smiling widely at her and praying fervently for the skies to open up.

chimarii

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:47 pm
"Goossshhhhhh. It must be really hard to take care of! It looks really vibrant--" And hggnnnnn she wanted to touch it~ But there was a battle going on! She had to lady up and get going!
At least, Abbi had every intention of totally fighting back but became 1000% distracted by the pink bow and arrows. If she had ever thought her own weapon was terribly girly, she was put to shame by Chelsea's and quite honestly? Abbi was totally jealous. It looked so cute and what was with all these cute long range girls?!
"Help me?! Y-you mean dye my hair? Oh gosh I wouldn't even..." The teen stumbled backwards in a terrible mimic of her opponent's backward motion, totally ignoring the grumbles of Viveca that she actually had to stay close to her opponent to hit them. "I wouldn't even know what color to dye it! Pink suits you like... So well! I don't think it'd really... Yanno... Do the same for me." That was probably the most poorly delivered compliment, but Abbi blamed it all on the fact that Chelsea had pulled back one elbow halfway through her sentence and let the arrow go by the time the teen had finished talking.

A loud squawk sounded as the arrows were launched Abbi's way, the girl trying to dodge them as best she could but failing terribly. Thankfully they were just energy and disappeared after they struck her shield, but they still clattered against her in a terrible noise that had her whining with each hit. This arena was perfect for hiding, but before Abbi could dodge behind a conveniently fallen wall she was struck with one arrow that startled her enough that she clattered to the ground. Viveca was dropped without so much as any visible notice as the teen grabbed at her knee.
"Holy cheese and crackers that hurt... Ah... I used to be a trainee like you... Then I took an arrow to the knee..." She whined, rolling on her back for about two seconds before she decided it didn't hurt anymore and she sat up. "Is that joke still passe? Has that come back around?" Yes Abbi was totally serious.

Since she was on the ground, and since she was supposed to be attacking, the teen found a small bit of rubble and lamely tossed it at her opponent. Eh. That'd have to do for now...

HP: 32
DMG: 1  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:52 pm
Chel blinked. "What! No way!" she exclaimed, shaking her head. "You'd look SO good with pink. With your cute little face and your purple bows man it'd be-"

She hissed as the girl fell, actually feeling a bit bad about all this. Was she being manipulated?

The girl made a Skyrim joke and Chel's heart just about stopped. "You played Skyrim?? What level what-" Chel remembered this was a fight and shot a single arrow, but this was more important.

HP: 36/40
DMG: 2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:35 pm
Finn found himself arriving to Abbi's fight a bit late, and still trying to find just where Fini's battle was taking place so that he wouldn't miss out on it. The land markers and arrows and such were designed to be helpful, but Finn had perhaps the worst sense of direction in the history of ever.

Or he just didn't give a s**t about trying to figure that stuff out and thought that mindless wandering was enough to get him by.

What he saw when he stopped in, however, was not what he'd been hoping to see. His friend, downed by an arrow, and obviously struggling.

He cringed inwardly, and might have pulled a little bit of a face. Poor girl. Poor little darling.

He wasn't sure there was anything he could really do to help her. He knew that cheering might at least boost her moral, but him and Abbi so far had an almost...special relationship, one where he could say and do things that other people thought were weird and she just thought was cute and funny and actually understood what he was doing.

"Oh flame princess, I think you're really rad~ I want to pick you up off the ground so you're not sad~ Because I think you're great~ Wanna be your mate~" He paused for a moment, grinning, then finished with a shout, "And I'm sorry I'm so late! Also by the way I'm using the word mate in the purely platonic friendship kind of sense! Now kick some a**!"

Who was a great friend? Finn was.

AyeAvast
idek

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:06 pm
It took him way too long to find Abbi's next battle. His sense of direction was off and his head was still a little woozy from both his fight and that mysterious pebble from Ian and Shiloh's match, but he perservered. How could he not cheer on the little girl who lived across the hall and sometimes went out of her way to bother him?

"Hey, Man---oh s**t." He managed to greet Finn just before being treated to the sight of the poor girl go down with an arrow to the knee. A low hissing sound escaped his lips, flinching with sympathy pains. Augh, poor Abbi! For a moment or two longer he stood beside Finn, holding his breath as he waited to see whether or not she'd get back up, and hoping to whatever entity would listen that she would. When she did he sighed with relief, and grimaced when he saw her throw a pebble.

"VIVECA, ABBI. USE VIVECA!" He hollared, more or less the same advice she had given to him about Wilhelm. Weapons were there to be used, and ultimately they did better for it. "You can do it!" Ripley encouraged as loud as he could, hoping she'd be able to hear him...and that he wouldn't be distracting.

Then he gave Finn and curious look. "Did you make that song up?"

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:17 pm
There was a lot of sputtering and stammering from Abbi when Chelsea said she was cute.
Abbi Killian. Cute? aghdslk;fdjghkgjlk
"Asfdagsflags" Shutting up now ok.
Well, ok not quite yet...
"Uh! I didn't actually play, my step-brother wouldn't let me... But I can fus-ro-dah pretty ok--" Whatever else she had wanted to say about that particular subject ended when she rolled up onto her knees in an attempt to dodge that arrow and toss another pebble.

The songs and cheering were a pretty good distraction and for another few moments, Abbi forgot about her weapon that rested on the ground only an arm's stretch away.
"AWWW FINNNNNN!" The teen clutched her hands to her heart in a syrupy display of appreciation over his song. About to sing some other Adventure Time song to him, the teen instead noticed Ripley and promptly forgot everything. Right! Being awesome!
Flailing a little she grabbed at her weapon, flinching at all the insults as her fingers wrapped around the handle. The death threats were really nice...
"So wait you're a gamer?" Abbi called out to Chelsea as she stumbled to her feet, righting Viveca and trying really hard to look cool.

HP: 30
DMG: 1  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:20 pm
Chel's grin was now ear to ear. So it seemed that there WERE some gamers here, hidden under the nooks and floorboards. Of course, Chel never considered herself a big part of the "nerd culture" that surrounded games, but it was nice to know she had friends on this side too.

It was sort of cute seeing Abbi try so hard, but it wasn't as cute hearing some people cheer against her. It reminded Chel that there were other people who wanted to win just as badly as she did. "Ah- I played with my cousin," she said shortly, trying to knock another arrow, but fumbling in the middle of a loud cheer from one of the audience members.

I- sorry j-just a sec- uh-"

HP: 35
DMG: 0

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:24 pm
"I didn't even get to design the character it was AWFUL--" Excited enough to start hopping from foot to foot, Abbi moved closer to Chelsea with a grin, her scythe in her hands but not honestly using it.
"So what else do you play? I am super ace at Cooking Mama-- Do you play games now?" This was very important, actually.

Despite being in the middle of a battle, Abbi definitely understood not quite getting one's weapon right and instead of taking advantage, she stopped.
"No its ok! Take your time!" The teen chirped across their distance with a wave of her hands, her weapon dropping in altitude until she realized her mistake and rushed to grab it. Seriously, gamer girls were too cool to attack immediately.

HP: 30
DMG: lol no  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:55 pm
Abbi had nearly lulled chel into setting her bow down. With the frustration of not being able to focus, and having a target that was quite clearly the most adorable hunter around, it was pretty hard to work up a good battle bloodlust.

"Uh casual." Which wasn't true at all. Chel was the most hardcore gamer you could find, she just lived under the guise of being casual, as she didn't like being attached to the "gamer" stereotype. "I like metroid and pokemon ... things that I can just play over and over, you know?"

Being pitied by her "enemy" was downright embarrassing. "Y-Yeah ah ... don't go easy or anything. Give me your all, and all that."

HP: 35/40
DMG: 1 oh yes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:17 pm
Evan frowned as he saw Chel start to lose her cool. It could have been a completely different person than the girl who had so readily--and literally--thrown herself into the fight earlier. "Can the chatter, Powder Puff," he suggested. "Just focus on what you're doing. Watch your aim and your footing."

He paused a beat, and then, "You could take your shirt off again, too, if you think it'll help."

chimarii

Inle-roo

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:00 pm
Now wholly distracted by nerd chatting, Abbi excitedly trotted closer, violet eyes wide. The rain and approaching storm wasn't even a concern any longer but instead forgotten entirely. In all honesty, she might have forgotten about the fight entirely if it weren't for the crowd that had formed.
"Aww man I never played Metroid! I always wanted to and--" The teen tripped to a stop much closer to Chelsea.
Oh! Yeah they were fighting and she was supposed to be attacking.
"You too! Your all too!" The girl smiled at her opponent before she put on a determined face and more than lightly tapped Chelsea with the blade.

HP: 29
DMG: 4

Chimarii

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Seminars/ Golem Info/ Missions/ Promotions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out