Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Seminars/ Golem Info/ Missions/ Promotions
[R1 - Trainee] Matt v. Chelsea - CHELSEA WINS! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iloveyouDIE rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 20 Total: 26 (2-40)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:29 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deus Trainee Tournament: ROUND 1
Matt v. Chelsea

Player 2 - Chelsea - Has INITIATIVE!

Level Select: MUD PIT

User Image

User Image
Remember:
- No artifacts, runics or charge attacks!
- The battle lasts 48 OOC hours (based on first attack within 24 hours of thread creation) IE: I make the thread at 8am, player 1 posts at 8pm... thread ends 48 hours from 8pm.
- I have rolled initiative FOR YOU!
- Have fun!

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:06 am
Chel was raring and ready to fight. She wanted to win this tournament and become number one.

Number one trainee, BUT NUMBER ONE NONETHELESS.

She started off as any sun hunter would, charging into battle and whipping out her bow, aiming an arrow at breakneck speed. Unfortunately, she hadn't accounted for the mud, so when she tried to adjust her position she was thoroughly stuck, and no arrow could be fired.

"So uh. Matty. You down for some sexy mud wrestling?" By the looks of his vest and tie, he probably wasn't.

HP: 40/40
DMG: 0

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

stella cinere rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:25 pm
He wasn’t sure why he had even signed up for such a tournament, it was obvious that he was going to be called twinkle toes and likely lose in the first round despite his best efforts. Well at least he was there Matt thought, it was better than hiding out in his room and making no attempt.

What he wasn’t ready for was the female sun hunter with super pink hair flying in and her arrow aimed at him. If it hadn’t been for the mud he would have likely been hit, what ever happen to good old fashion shake the hand of your opponent and then dual, or even some witty banter?

Matt took one look at her, and then down at the mud. Nope. Setting his weapon down he held up his hand for a moment as if signaling a pause.

“Give me just a minute,” He replied as he started to pull of his tie and unbutton his vest. A few more zippers and buttons and Matt was standing there in nothing but his boxers and his hunter jacket. Off to the side away from the mud was his fancy clothes neatly folded in a stack, if he had his way they would have been hanging far way in some sort of closet.

“Ok, now I am ready for some sexy mud wrestling,” he replied with a grin as he picked up his weapon. Taking a deep breath of air he started to run towards her, his feet sinking in and pulling out making a pop noise. By the time he got near her his legs were already tired, and his excited run was more of a slow jog however he was still able to swing the spear from right to left hoping to knock the weapon from her hands.

It didn't work but he was still able to give her a good smack.

HP: 40/40
DMG: 2

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:03 pm
Watching Matt strip, Chel couldn't help but let out a booming laugh. "Awright, skinny legs. You wanna mud wrestle, we can mud wrestle."

Chel had no hesitation when taking off her own shirt. She'd keep her shorts on, but wrestling in a loose fit t shirt wasn't going to help anyone. So topless (save for a bra) she went, holding her bow up a little more firmly.

"Let's see you dance, cowboy!" she jeered, shooting arrows near his feet. "First to fall in the mud loses!"

HP: 38/40
DMG: 5

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:39 pm
"AW s**t YEA.. THATS THE SPIRIT GUYS!"

A pale streak of Bix zoomed by.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:41 pm
Chel gasped.

Senpai had stopped to notice her battle.

(●´∀`●)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:41 pm
Spectating

Evan's own duel wasn't for a little while yet, which was good, because it meant that he had plenty of time to watch some of the other fights.

Oh, who the hell was he kidding? He had lost interest in most of the other matches once he saw that Chel was going to be fighting in a mud pit. He couldn't not go, of course--because Chel was a fellow Sun, and he should support his teammates.

Yes.

That was it.

It looked like her match had just started against some guy--and, because he was a guy, his interest in Chel's opponent dropped to less than nothing--when Evan sat himself at the edge of the mud pit, far enough away that he probably wouldn't get any on himself but close enough that he could see all of the action. He tried to keep his smile from becoming an outright leer as Chel started stripping, but he wasn't very successful.

chimarii

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:53 pm
[Spectator's post]

Nevada saw a flash of pink amongst the brown of the ground and had left one mud pit for another. Her gaze landing on a cute little pinkie pie.

"Hi there Evan." She came to sit by him and whistled, "These are the days I wish I was a trainee...." She sent Chelsea a wave and cat call, "Looking good Pinkie! Go get gorgeous!"

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:11 pm
The approach of another person barely phased Evan, as focused as he was on Chel's naked form and silently willing her to slip or something. "Hey, Nevada," he replied absently, turning to give her a welcoming nod--and then did a double take as he took in the state of her face. It had been a while since he had last seen her, but he was pretty sure her eye hadn't been taped up then. "Hey," he repeated, giving her a bit more of his attention, "you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:15 pm
[Spectators]

Nevada had to tilt her head all the way around to look at him, as she unfortuntely chose to sit where he was in her blind spot. Not on purpose just....habit after all.

She blinked, wondering why he asked that. "Me? Of course I'm fine handsome, Just antsy to get to my-" Oh and then realization dawned on her. She snapped her finger at him. "It's been awhile, you haven't heard about this." She pointed up and smiled at him again.

"No big, Part of the job. It's a b***h to get use to but when I do.....I'll be back to being a useful hunter." She nodded.

"it doesn't effect much though, as you can see." She gave him appreciative glance and then nodded her glance over at Chelsea too.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
stella cinere rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:30 pm
Matt didn’t let the fact that the few spectators who showed up were cheering on the sun hunter. There was still the matter that he could count all the friends that he did have on at least on hand and he was pretty sure most hunters didn’t know him (or didn’t like him). No, he wasn’t going to let it bug him too much.

“Hey now my legs aren’t that skinny….. well at least they aren’t fat.” Matt retorted as he waited for her to strip to something easier as well. There was a little tint of red that showed in his cheeks as Matt tried to avoid looking at her directly and instead up at the sky. When she shot at him he finally stopped daydreaming and tried to hop away, almost tumbling back into the mud.

“Alright then, just don’t get all upset if you get beat by a guy with a giant fairy wand,” As another grin flashed on his face before returning another swing at the female.

HP: 35
DMG: 4

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:50 pm
Chel hadn't noticed Evan or Nevada cheering from the outskirts. She was too focused on aiming her bow with precision- something she still hadn't gotten the hang of. She was trying though, darnit!

It was only when Nevada shouted her way that they got her attention. She turned to the voice, and when she found the girl attached to it, she smiled. It was nice to see that Evan had come out to watch her match too- though it made her a little nervous. A little air kiss was blown towards Nevada and Evan, followed by a wink. They could fight over who it was for.

The swing of a staff caught her off guard. She'd been so busy flirting that she'd forgotten about the battle! "Ooh Matt~ We barely know each other and you already wanna show me your wand?" She grinned, bashing him with the side of her bow. "Well I'm not opposed!"

HP: 33/40
DMG: 7

inle-roo

nyxtsuki moon

hanginggallow

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

stella cinere rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:39 pm
He wasn’t expecting her to swing at him with her bow versus shooting at him and received a rather smart blow to the ribcage knocking the breath out of him. It was going to hurt for the next few days, pretty sure if she hit him again that she might even end up with some serious bruises that would take a week at least to heal. He took a few steps back, trying to avoid her from swinging her bow at him again. At least his spear was longer, downside was it still didn’t provide much shielding if she shot.

“I’ve been told by the ladies it’s a rather the biggest and prettiest wand anyone has ever seen, I’m rather proud of it,” Matt replied with a grin on his face as he tried to ignore the pain in his side. Pulling the spear back he swung at her aiming for her legs this time, versus her side. ”Yours is pretty but not nearly as pretty as mine.

HP: 28
DMG: 4

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:45 pm
Chelsea let out another hearty laugh. "Ooh you're a flatterer you are!" she chortled, dodging his staff swing and rolling to the left- promptly covering her side with mud.

"But you can't be afraid to get down and dirty!" From her crouching position, she swung her leg out, bowling the man over and plummeting him straight towards the mud.

HP: 29/40
DMG: 3

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

stella cinere rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:11 pm
He gave her a mischievous grin, “of course I am,” it wasn’t often people reminded him that he could at least be charming. Especially not from some other attractive female that was covered in mud and in her bra.

Matt was not expecting her to get down and swing a kick at him that caused him to lurch forward, if it wasn’t for him slamming the end of his spear into the mud and trying to regain balance he would have face planted into it. Instead Kasi screamed some sort of horrible nasty words at him but he shrugged them off. “Oh playing dirty now are we, tsk such a dirty girl,” Matt grinned again as he took the end of the spear that was in the mud and shoveling it forward and throwing anything that was on the top of the wings of the spear at the female.

HP: 25
DMG: 7

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Seminars/ Golem Info/ Missions/ Promotions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas