Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Wanna Hear a Blonde Joke? (Finn & Fini) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:44 pm
Finn had felt absolutely awful for the past few days, and had celebrated this fact with almost never leaving his room unless it was necessary to do so. One necessity involved spending a lot of time taking cold showers and scrubbing himself down top to bottom with whatever cleaning agents were available. At this point, he would use dish soap to clean himself if he could find any, body soap becoming scarce and shampoo even more so. He idly wondered if anyone from Life could help him out with that problem, if maybe he should stop by to see Jack....

But he hadn't talked to the man since the whole Titan business, since being eaten and forgotten about, since telling the man that his ex girlfriend was on the island with them. He figured he'd give Jack some space, time to go through whatever little melt down he was going to go through before approaching him.

Anyways, that was besides the point. The point was that Finn was, or had been, very ill. His body had been stiff, he'd been nauseous, and even Trynt had been very subdued, only speaking with him on occasion, and sounding rather listless when he did so. It had been horrible, and any attempts at making himself feel better hadn't done the trick, including going out to get some fresh air.

That had just ended in a spar with Nevada, something he pushed from mind and refused to dwell on, no matter what the outcome had been.

Today, however, he was remarkably feeling quite a bit better. There were still parts of him that were stained with blue, in particular the skin beneath and around his nails, as well as small tinges here and their in the harder to scrub area's, like between his toes and at the part of his back that he just couldn't quite reach.

What he was spending his time inspecting right now in his dimly lit room, however, was his hair. Light brown, almost more of a dark blonde that became darker still towards the tips, a sure sign that he had died it before in the past. Turning his head this way and that to catch whatever light filtered into his room as he stared into the mirror, he swore he could still see tints of blue, even if nobody else could.

It was unacceptable, and needed to be dealt with immediately.

Now Finn wasn't sure he could ever be considered the very resourceful type, but at some point in his day he had procured three things that would help him along this journey of self change.

Peroxide, baking soda, and a pair of scissors.

Now there was just one more thing that he needed, and he fished his half dead phone out of his pocket to search through his limited amount of contacts, eyes landing on one name in particular and a slow smirk spreading across his face.

Quote:
Text to Fini: Hey, it's Finn! I am in urgent need of your assistance. Come on over to my room and we'll see if you can help me out ;D Room number 178

Send was hit, and his phone was pocketed once more.

Then it was back to studying every inch of his hair while waiting for a reply.

Kyrieko
<3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:30 pm
She hated this. Feeling sick, not understanding why. It took her a couple days to connect the little bit of blue gunk she had on her skin to what was causing her illness. And then she only got pissed off all over again. Fini hated feeling so weak. Plus... she was just a grumpy sick person. From the one time she'd managed to drag her sore body around the dorms - which still lacked power - she'd discovered many of the other hunters were suffering similar effects.

:: At least you're feeling better today, precious. :: Vashi seemed to have been oddly not like himself the past few days as well. He was still grumpy and bitched whenever he had a chance, but he lacked some of his more creative words.

"Yeah. Except for this blasted headache." She murmured, stretching before moving around her room to find something comfortable to wear. Which was about the same time her phone chirped at her, informing her she had a text. Damnit! She'd forgotten to turn the stupid thing off after checking on a couple people.

When she read the text, Fini just stared stupidly at her phone, unable to fully process what she was reading. Because no. No way. No ******** way was Finn only a couple rooms down from her!

:: Oh how convenient. What the hell type of assistance does that jackass mean? ::

Good question. And goddamnit, she felt excited that he'd text her! This was bad, right? Right. So... did she respond? Did she go?! A slow smile crossed her lips.

Quote:
Text to Finn: Alright, sweetheart. There better be clothes involved or my foot goes up your a**~ Be there shortly biggrin

Reply sent, Fini took her time to pull on some comfy clothes and twist her hair up out of her face. She caught her reflection in her little mirror, frowning a bit at the faint tinge of blue still staining her neck. It was just about gone completely. Hopefully Finn didn't mind.

Wait. Why did that matter?

Before she could formulate an answer to that, she left her room and walked the several feet down the hall to room 178. She couldn't help but grin outside of his room. Oh this could very well be amusing! Being so close to her own room...

Fini rapped on the door a couple times, but didn't wait for him to open it himself. "Okay, what is this 'urgent assistance' you need my lovely self for?"

Seussi

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:40 am
< You're inviting a ghoul to your room, the one that you insist that you do not like? > Trynt's snarl invaded Finn's contemplative thoughts as he continued to run fingers through his hair, parting it in increments to inspect every last little bit of what he could see. The wyvern's voice was just as aggravating and invasive as usual, and Finn was sorely tempted to mentally snarl at him back in response.

Instead he just offered up the usual, Shut up, Trynt, and went back about his business.

It was not long before he was interrupted again, but this time by his phone buzzing away in his pocket to indicate a message had been returned. Surprised by the promptness, not expecting Fini to get his message for quite some time if she kept her phone turned off for most of the day, he pulled the phone back out to read the reply.

And then his lips curled up in a smile, and he let out a light chuckle, giving his head a small shake before sending her a quick text back.

Quote:
Text to Fini: ;D ;D ;D

Let her worry about what she had agreed to, because now Finn was half tempted to answer the door completely naked, if only to see her response. Of course, he in the end decided against it, and while he waited for her to arrive, he moved over to the dresser pushed against one wall where the items needed for his hairs glorious transformation were set out on.

Grabbing a bowl and spoon he had taken from the cafeteria, he began dumping in the baking soda, and then the hydrogen peroxide, mixing it until he thought that it looked about the right consistency.

This could be a very, very bad idea. He knew that, as he stared at the concoction he had made in it's bowl, still mixing it slowly to make sure it was all even. He had heard horror stories about this stuff completely destroying a person's hair, of it turning orange instead of blonde, or of it simply not working at all. That's why, normally, he would have bought the real deal, or gone to a salon, at least for the bleaching.

A rap on the door had him looking up, the fact that she had arrived sooner then he had expected not really setting in as he set the bowl back down on his dresser and moved with swift strides to open it.

Or, you know, she could just let herself in. He pursed his lips at her, equal parts annoyed and amused, but not enough to crack a smile and make her think it was okay to just go barging in whenever she wanted...though he had a feeling whether he liked it or not was not anything she took into consideration.

Before answering, he let his eyes take her in from head to toe. The casual and comfortable clothes she was wearing, the way she had simply twisted her hair back instead of making any effort to style it. It amazed him that she still managed to look so beautiful when there was an obvious lack of effort on her own part.

That was totally a compliment. Sort of.

His eyes lingered on the blue on her neck, a remnant of their battle against he titan, and something he had put their himself, likely when he had caught her while she had been zip lining back towards the ground. If he had known it would make her sick, would he have still done it? That was a confusing and complicated thought to have, so he pushed it to the side, his face finally breaking into his usual smile.

"Close the door." He said, and then with no further explanation began pulling off his shirt, a red one that's sleeves reached to his elbows and that fitted his form perfectly, accompanied by well fitted black jeans and black boots.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:25 pm
You would be correct, Finn. She did not currently give a damn if he liked her letting herself in or not. All she cared about at the moment was... what the hell did he want her help with? And why did she feel excited?! Goddamnit and the way he looked at her made Fini shift her weight and reconsider her choice in outfit. Maybe she should have done something a little cuter? Or... well. To hell with it. If he had an issue with her lack of 'dressing up', she knew where you slept.

She'd never admit it to anyone but Vashi, but this man made chills go down her spine. And not from his cold exterior.

When he finally smiled, she felt a returning one curl her own lips up. "A 'please' would not kill you~" She chided lightly, moving enough to close the door. And then turned to stare at him, mixed emotions flickering across her face before she masked them. Because he was taking his shirt off. Of course she watched. And there may have even been a faint bit of red that rose to her cheeks. What.... was he doing?!

Vashi's snarl helped her to regain a bit of her composure. :: Don't you dare make it easy for him. :: He hissed.

"Finn... " Fini said with the barest hint of warning in the playful tone. "I really hope you didn't ask me to come over, just to help you pick a new shirt to wear?" Not that she could actually complain about a shirtless Finn. "By the way, how are you feeling?" He'd been covered in that blue crap. So the little spout of illness she'd had probably was nothing compared to what he'd felt. And yes, there was genuine concern there. Even if she was having a difficult time keeping her gaze away from lingering on how nicely those pants fit him and really, he should go shirtless more often.

:: Precious... ::

Riiiiight. Hard to get. She could do this. Totally. Was grabbing his a** allowed? Fuuuuuck.

Seussi

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:34 pm
Once the shirt was off, it was not just flung haphazardly on the floor but instead folded up carefully in his hands before he moved to place it it on the side of his bed. Neat. Tidy. In fact, much could be said about his entire room which was meticulous in appearance, with not a single object out of place. If one took the time to look around, they would notice that all of the clothes in his dresser were perfectly folded, and the small closet where he hung what couldn't be folded was sorted by color. It was a simple room, stark, small as all trainee rooms were, and practically completely unadorned of any personal touches, as though it was simply a place to sleep and nothing more, as though he felt no need to make it homey in any way.

Or maybe this was considered homey by his standards.

As Finn did all of this, however, his eyes never left the woman that had just closed herself into his room. His own expression, was, as usual, almost unreadable in that moment, as he first witnessed a small flash of mixed emotions that came and went in an instant, and then honed in on the way her cheeks began to blush ever so slightly, barely noticeable at all. He had to give her credit though, for the fact that she barely missed a beat even though she was so obviously into him. He was still smiling in his cold way, shrugging his shoulders as he turned away from her to move back towards his dresser, revealing the blue that still stained his back in that too-hard-to-reach area.

"Sorry, darling, but I don't particularly need any fashion advice today. In fact, I was actually hoping maybe you could put something on for me instead." His smirk grew, his back still turned as he reached out to grab something from the dresser, hesitating only when she asked how he was feeling. There was a concern in her voice that was impossible to ignore, one that actually...felt good to hear, to know that somebody cared.

He grabbed what he had been searching for, and held it behind his back as he turned back towards her. "Better, actually. Not so great for the last few days, but it's definitely eased up. Now." He took his hand out from behind his back and held up what he'd been concealing.

A pair of latex gloves.

"If you'd just kindly put these on, sunshine, I think we can get started."

At some point he was totally going to tell her that he needed her to bleach his hair. Yes, he was absolutely getting there.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:27 pm
Was he purposely taking his time? She wouldn't have doubted that for a second. And she did try to look somewhere else besides him. Since she was in his room. But it didn't look as... well. Personal. In fact, it kind of reminded her of how Gale's room was. At least until she'd added a bit of color to it. However the starkness of Finn's room made her think of how the man himself tried to hide the more personal side of him.

Interesting how this room reflected that.

Maybe she'd add a little bit of color here too.

It would also be really nice if the bit of color on her cheeks would go away, damnit! She hoped he hadn't seen it. But knowing her luck, he probably had. So the only conclusion was to act like there was nothing wrong, nope! No good looking men half naked- Wait, what? He wanted her to do what?!

"Are you sure about that advice?" She asked, crossing her arms and giving him an almost challenging look. Just what was the little p***k playing at here? "Unless you plan on making blue skin a new fashion, I mean." Oh yes, Finn. She was going to remind you of that obvious stain on your back. Since he was being so cryptic.

Her expression shifted ever so slightly. Softening. "Glad to hear that." She murmured before he revealed what had been behind his back. What? Just... what the ******** least he really was feeling better. Right? That was good? "And what, may I hazard asking, do you expect me to do with latex gloves?" She eyed said gloves. "Because right now, sweetheart, I'm leaning towards wicked or kinky~"

Seussi

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:06 am
"Wellllll...... " He replied, slowly, eyeing her up with an almost mischievous glint in his eyes. "I did somehow manage to make getting eaten by an insanity Titan trendy. Why not the color blue as well? You were fairly quick to jump on board that particular band wagon, I seem to recall." Oh yes, Finn was quite obviously feeling better. Better and better, in fact, since Fini's oh so expedient arrival.

With a wide smirk, he closed the distance between them, leaning down slightly so that his face was more level with her's, and then closer still.

"Or did you already forget that part?" He murmured, almost teasingly but not quite, his voice far too hushed, and just a smidge to far on the serious side, his gaze just as predatory as ever, but with a hint of something else, a longing, perhaps, or maybe even need. Desire? He reached up with two fingers to brush against the part of her neck that was still tinted blue, as if that could magically wipe it away.

And just like that, it was gone again. He was gone again. He was reining himself in, straightening up and holding the gloves out towards her. "Nothing kinky, sunshine, not this time at least. Maybe later?" A lift of eyebrows at the question, playing his game again of whether or not he was being serious.

"Right now what I really, reeaaally need is for you to dye my hair for me. Or bleach it, rather. You've done that before, right?" Maybe it was wrong of him to assume that just because she was a woman meant that she would know how to do this.

"And maybe a haircut as well?" He would have given her a hopeful look, if he thought he could manage one without looking completely idiotic, so instead settled for the second best thing, the one word that was rare and elusive to Finn's typical vocabulary.

"Please?"

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:47 am
Oh he was a little s**t! There was definitely a bit of red on her cheeks this time at being reminded of winding up on top of him. And before that, a kiss on the cheek. Was all totally the adrenaline running through her system at the time. Totally. "Are you sure trendy was the right word?" She attempted to say with a dry tone. Except the last word hitched up a pitch when he was suddenly right there, oh crap.

All shirtless and within touching distance and...

Vashi was just having a fit.

For her part, Fini stood her ground, arms still crossed. Though if one looked closely, they might notice the tenseness of the muscles as she forced herself to keep her arms in place. She met his gaze easily enough. Part of her tried to understand beyond the cold look and the predatory voice. And maybe, if Finn was quick enough to catch it, he'd see a little more than she meant to show in her own gaze. Until fingers brushed along her neck. An then he was straightening up.

Fini just scowled. Oh is that how it was going to be? Fine then! She could pretend her heart rate hadn't picked up and skipped several beats. Or that she had contemplated proving she remembered that part very well with a small kiss in the same spot.

"Oh I bet I could come up with a few ideas for later." She purred dangerously. Yes. Purred. The game was so on now!

She snatched the gloves from him, a brief look of surprise lifting her brows when he finally got around to what he wanted from her. Really? Bleaching his hair? "That's it?" Okay so it wasn't what she had expected and, honestly, she wasn't sure what she'd been expecting. Fini stepped closer, gently reaching up to run her fingers through some of his hair, examining it. And maybe plotting to exact a little payback. "Bleaching. And a haircut." She paused. "How short?" Another pause, and then she laughed.

"And here, I didn't think you knew that word!" Giving him a playful shove, she pulled the gloves on, glad she had gone with comfy instead of cute clothes. "Don't worry, darling." She deliberately stole his word, that sinful little purr returning. "I think I can manage to assist you with this request."

Seussi

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:23 am
< How charming. Do you play with your dinner as well? > Trynt just couldn't keep quiet any longer, which Finn had been expecting from the way a quiet rumble had been building up to something much stronger, like a long crescendo or growling irritability. He didn't like being told to be quiet all of the time. He didn't like that Finn's actions never seemed to match up with his thoughts. He liked things to be straight forward. Take what you want, without hesitation. He wanted Finn to be more like that, as well, and he didn't hide that desire in the slightest.

You're interrupting again, Trynt. This is like a game, yes, but don't compare her to a meal. He put a disgusted edge to the thought, mentally head shaking, before his full attention went back to the woman in front of him.

The way her voice changed when he had gotten too close had not gone unnoticed, nor the way her blush had darkened moments before that. Maybe he really was pushing too far, just a little too hard, but she was standing her ground, and he...actually kind of liked that. It was refreshing, for a change. He was still intrigued, becoming more interested in her by the second, and had she made any move while he'd been standing so close to her, any touch, even a small kiss, that might have been just the right amount of push to have him forget his ridiculous notion that there was no room for relationships for him here.

She would never know how close she had come, how quickly she could have ended the game completely. At least, not for that moment. He would have to be completely deluded not to realize he'd likely give her far more opportunities then just that one.

But the look on her face as he pulled away actually earned her a chuckle from him, and as the gloves were taken away he reached up to run fingers through her hair. "Don't be making promises unless you intend to keep them, sunshine. I'll be curious to hear these ideas you have." Wait, had she just purred, or had that been his imagination running away with him? He narrowed eyes at her while continuing to smile.

"Yes, that's it, darling. I would do it myself but I want to make sure if it turns out horribly I have somebody else to blame. " Of course, he would give that as a reason. At least he was being honest?

Laughing at the shove he turned around again, going back to retrieve the bowl, as well as a towel that was folded up on top of his dresser. He didn't have a bottle, or anything to apply the mixture with, she would just have to use her hands for that (thus the gloves), but he did have a couple of combs, one for her to make sure everything went evenly throughout his hair with, and one for himself because he knew this was going to itch his scalp like crazy and he was going to need something he could scratch with, without using his fingers.

Nope, definitely not the first time he'd bleached his hair.

As for how short.....

"I'd prefer if you didn't chop it all off, but I'm prepared for that to happen if this goes horribly wrong. Just a trim, if we can get away with it though." He handed her the bowl. "Bleach first, then after it's washed out we can see what we have left to work with." Very optimistic, and encouraging, no doubt. Finn was always prepared for the worst to happen.

"We should start now, before I change my mind. And Fini? I shouldn't have to say this, but I really, really like my hair." That was as close to saying 'don't screw this up' as he was going to get, and he had soon settled himself down on the floor, his back facing the side of the bed. There were no chairs in his room, not really having the space for any, and he figured she could just sit on the bed to do this.

Unfolding the towel, he rolled it up and hung it around his neck, then stretched his arms out to each side, muscles tensing up in his back, before he relaxed and waited for her to begin.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:20 pm
The temptation to snatch his hand and make it more difficult for him to get away with these little 'touches' made her fingers twitch. But Fini refrained, letting her heart slow back down and the game continue. She even gave him the courtesy of receiving a devilish little look. "Who said I don't intend to keep them, muffin?" And it was back to the ridiculous pet names again. Although she rather liked how he called her sunshine. But he'd have to figure that one out on his own! Just like his mind could play around with what sorts of 'ideas' she had.

And then she just rolled her eyes at him. "Uh huh. I'll be sure to tell everyone you bribed me to do it, then." She said with a smirk, and gave him an extra little shove.

Fini just watched and listened as he spoke, hands on hips and an amused expression on her face. So little faith in her skills. How insulting! Which only amused her more. "So basically, don't ******** up. Did I sum it all up correctly?" She teased. And then moved towards the bed once he quit moving around and sat himself down on the floor. However she paused, crouching down to be eye level with him for a minute. Her gaze sparkled with her amusement and a little bit of fire. She pointed at him, intentionally placing the tip of her finger against his lips.

"Finn. Shut your mouth and have a little faith." Then she flicked his nose and easily slid behind him on the bed. She folded one leg under her and let the other drape over the side of the bed along his side. So she could still shove him if he misbehaved. Once settled, she used the comb to gently section of a few areas, making sure they were as even as possible. Then, dipping her fingers carefully into the mixture, she started to work it into his hair, starting with a small strand to see how well it took to his hair.

"So... why the decision for bleaching?" She asked curiously and conversationally.

Seussi
*sneaks on before running to work... again~ *

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:58 pm
"Bribery?" There was definitely amusement in his tone this time, emphasized by a short bark of laughter, "How about instead of that, a little tit for tat? You're doing something for me, so I'll do something for you. Anything." He drew out the last word, his voice lowering ever so slightly, the emphasis on it combined with his own devilish look clearly an invitation to let her imagination soar towards the more naughty end of the spectrum.

Chuckling some more, Finn was more then tempted to reach out and cup her pretty little chin with his hand, stealing yet another touch, but he refrained. "Yes, darling, that is exactly what I mean. Thank you for putting it so eloquently for me." His voice was so smooth, his gaze unwavering as usual.

It hadn't escaped his notice for a second that she seemed to really like to shove him around, something that he normally would have had very little tolerance for, but with her he seemed to just find endlessly funny, like it was some kind of odd reward, a way of him knowing that he was continuously able to get under her skin enough for her to react in such a way. However, the next time she tried it, he told himself he would have to retaliate in some way, perhaps by grabbing her hands and pulling her into a stumble with him.

Ya. Next time he'd do that for sure. Fini, just ignore the evil glint in his eye. It's nothing to worry about at all.

Sitting and waiting for her to take her place behind him, it was with some surprise that he found her crouching in front of him instead. A rather pleasant surprise, in fact, and yet more temptations filled him as she hovered so achingly close. Somehow, he managed to behave himself, still amused, in a rather cheerful mood, even.

Just a brush of a finger against his lips, that's all it was, but he felt his smirk widen at her yet again, before she moved her finger and he bared his teeth at her, intent on maybe just giving her a playful little n**.

Until she flicked his nose instead. Ohhhhhh but she was going to regret that, later! Or perhaps sooner, as she slid in behind him, leaving one leg to dangle at his side, a rather dangerous position, perhaps.....

Or maybe he would behave himself for now, since he was leaving his hair in her delicate little hands. Ya, that seemed like a good idea. Settling in a bit more with yet another shrugging roll of his shoulders, he waited for her to begin.

The question was to be expected, and he forgot that he should probably be sitting still and instead leaned his head back slightly to look up at her, smiling in his oh so typical way.

"It feels...unclean." That was the best way he could describe it, really. "I've managed to wash out all of the blue, but it wasn't enough. I can still see it." He tilted his head back down. "I can still see it when I look in the mirror, and it creeps me out. I don't want to feel like I still have bits of monster in my hair." There, a bit of honesty from the one that chose to hide so much.

"Plus I can totally rock the blonde look. What do you think, Fini? More or less sexy?" There it was, the amusement in his tone again.

Kyrieko
I typed this up once today already and lost it QQ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:56 pm
She tilted her head in consideration, not at all missing the way he drew that last word out. There was no response given right away as she let him watch her eyes travel along his body slowly before meeting his gaze. "Hmm... anything, you say?" That dangerous little sinful smile spread along her lips. "That's quite dangerous of you." She purred again. There were definitely a few thoughts that flickered through her mind. Some venturing towards the more imaginative and naughty end.

"You're quite welcome, sweetheart~" Fini mimicked his smooth tone, probably not as wary as she should have been of that evil glint.

Perhaps it was a good thing neither one of them could hear each others thoughts - hearing her weapon's opinion on the whole thing was bad enough! - since they seemed to both be on a similar wavelength. And both holding back. It was so very tempting to have leaned in closer, seen how far she could go before he reacted. But she'd held back and was a bit surprised her finger hadn't wound up nipped.

She'd just have to be worse next time. Yes.

However once settled in behind him and beginning the process of bleaching his hair, she was rather relaxed and didn't have any plans of torturing his hair. Even when he leaned his head back and her nicely parted sections started to flop onto one another. Fini just sighed and gave him a look, though it shifted a little as he answered. She knew that feeling.

"I'll make extra sure there is no blue bits then." She promised, tapping his head down a little more. And then laughed as she began working the mixture into his hair, brushing out strands to make sure they were evenly coated.

"What do I think?" She allowed her voice to take on something skeptical and uncertain. Like she was afraid for him to hear the answer because it was clearly going to be something he didn't like. She even let the question stand in the air for a good minute before leaning down a little - careful to not get anything on her shirt - and murmured close to his ear. "I think it will be quite sexy."

Seussi

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:09 am
Trying to keep himself as relaxed as possible, trying not to think about the fact that this could completely ruin his hair for months, he focused instead on the feel of her fingers running through his hair, almost with practiced ease like she had indeed done this many times before now. It was slightly reassuring, and he felt his body sinking further back into the side of the bed, muscles that were still slightly tensed beginning to loosen up. It felt...nice. Good, even, to have that much of her attention focused on him, on trying to help him, despite the fact that he felt she didn't know him at all.

Unable to sit completely still, Finn's arm that was closest to Fini's dangling leg went behind it, and he reached up to trail his fingers along it, from just below the knee to about half way down, and then back up again. He wasn't really even thinking about the motion, more doing it because it felt right, comfortable even. He wasn't trying to fluster her in any way, not this time at least.

Though if she did get flustered, and he happened to notice, all the more fun for him in the end~

"You do that, sunshine." He murmured, obviously falling into a feeling of contentment that he wasn't honestly used to.

Until, of course, she was speaking again, her tone of voice a curiosity, something to make him stop trailing his fingers up and down her leg (if she hadn't already made him stop by that point), something to make him straighten up just slightly. Why was she talking like that?

And then a breathy whisper in his ear, and he couldn't help it. Goosebumps, all down his back, his shoulders, his arms. It wasn't something he could exactly control, and for just a brief moment, he resented her for it, for getting him to show something outwardly that he didn't want to show, and for at first making him believe she was going to say something bad.

And he just couldn't do anything about it. He couldn't even really move, not without knowing whether she was finished or not. His scalp was beginning to tingle and itch from the peroxide, but nothing too severe, and definitely not to the extent that he thought that it would so far. Maybe something to do with his Fear shield? He had no idea, and he didn't want to think about it right now.

"Of course it will be, darling." Like her opinion hadn't even really been needed, and also like nothing was amiss at all. His hand had climbed back up her leg, and was now resting just above the bend in her knee, index finger tapping as though in thought.

"Tell me more about yourself." He prompted, suddenly, completely out of nowhere.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:19 pm
He would be correct. She was not stranger to what she was doing. Though personally, she had never bleached her own hair. But it was a similar process to regular dye and she'd done that once or twice. And, if she were to be honest, this was... more relaxing then she wanted to admit. Doing something so... mundane. It was a nice change. And of course there was the fact she got to learn a little more about Finn~

Fini's hands froze when she first felt fingers trailing along her leg. The motion had startled her, but she hid as much of this fact as she could. It felt nice. Not just the motion itself, but having him relax little by little in her company. Like a personal little victory.

He really was a curious individual. And she had to wonder, what had caused him to hide so much of himself?

Maybe she'd ask him. Later. Right now, there was an evil little smile playing about her lips at the way he shifted as she used that tone on him. And oh yes, Finn. She saw those goosebumps. A soft chuckle was whispered by his ear as well, letting him know she knew. Straightening back up, she combed through the half of his hair she had completed, moving to the other half.

"Of course." She just smiled, letting him get away with pretending nothing had happened, very aware of his hand against her leg. Oh that could turn bad when she was finished with his hair. She'd have to try and slip her leg away before finishing the last portion. If she could.

"What do you want to know?" She countered, not sure what to tell him. It wasn't something she was used to doing. No one really tried to learn more about you when you could die the next day. Or at least, that was the feeling she'd gotten since being on the Island. Fini was thoughtful, trying to think of something she hadn't shared with anyone else. And then a childish grin sprang forth. "I always wanted a pet alligator." She said matter of factly.

Seussi

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:40 pm
That chuckle in his ear was evil, so incredibly evil. He couldn't really tell what it meant without looking at her, whether it was spurned on by amusement or by a certain knowing, but he had a feeling it might be a little bit of both. How was he supposed to react to that? More so, how was he supposed to get her back for it? He was quite literally at her mercy with her hands full of his hair, and unable to do a damn thing until she was finished, which he judged she was not quite yet.

His fingers began to move against her leg again, though his hand stayed in place. He rubbed them in small circles, still not paying much attention to the fact that he was doing so while he waited for her to respond to his question.

"More." That seemed to be a simple enough response. "More about you. Who were you before you came here? You know I had a brief stint as a cowboy in rodeo. Something equivalent to tha---"

He almost choked on sudden laughter when she said she always wanted a pet alligator, his hand leaving her leg so that he could cough into a fist. That wasn't quite what he'd had in mind! But still it was..interesting, to say the least. "Why?" He finally managed, once he thought he could breathe properly again, his voice slightly strained and full of amusement.

"Why not just a puppy? An alligator sounds dangerous. A dangerous pet for a dangerous woman, perhaps?" He mused out loud.

"Are you almost finished up there? I don't like sitting still for this long." It was sort of a lie. It wasn't the sitting still that he didn't like, but the fact that he knew she totally had the upper hand right now. The sooner that was over with, the better.

Kyrieko

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces