Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image

The sun had set, but inside the club lights flashed, and music blared over speakers. A bar lined the far right wall and booths lined the left. The middle of the dance floor was crowed with dancing faes.

Lykos sat in the far corner of the bar, watching the faes sway to the beat. He chuckled and shook his head lowering it to his drink. He took a gulp and stood up. He started making his way around the dance floor, looking for someone of interest.

Rein_Carnation

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:17 pm
soxs1219

User Image

Finally her assignments were done. Now it was time to mingle and get out in the "fashion scene" that was her ticket to fame. Patting her little Cresent on the head she turned around and grinned, "Am I fabulous or what? I just know someone is gonna notice me there..."

"Mowr" came her response in a yawn and a purr.

Shaking her head she shut her door and grabbed her purse.

~*~*~

Arriving at the scene she flashed her pearly canines and sauntered into the club. Such a feeling rushed over her that made the fur on her neck tingle as she made her way to the dance floor. Moving to the beat she closed her eyes and let her feet carry her emotions as her body snaked along.

"Now this is what I call relaxation!" she cheered as her eyes lied upon a handsome furred stranger which she smiled in appreciation.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:38 pm
Lykos continued circling the dance floor like he was hunting pray. He stopped mid step as he noticed a brown beauty dancing on the floor. Her eyes seemed to be locked on him, the smile on her face hinted that she liked what she saw so Lykos decided to take a closer look and 'moved in for the kill'. As he pressed his way through the mass of moving body's, he started swaying back and forth, mainly so he didn't bump into anyone but he also liked the rhythm of the music playing. Lykos didn't much like dancing but when the music was right who could help it. He came to the dancing girl and held out a hand, as he did this the music slowed and a slow song came over the speakers and the lights dimmed . Lykos grinned "prefect." he said pulling the girl into his arms for a slower dance.

Rein_Carnation

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:58 pm
soxs1219

Her eyes were transfixed as the lights flashed to different colors as her handsome companion approached. She sized him up watching his swaying moves which caused her to smile.

Oh my he's not bad... and he's coming closer... Play it cool Clawdeen.

She continued watching this stranger till her breath was sauntered away in his muscular arms, "Oh wow" she spoke with surprise, "This is new. What's your name stranger?" she smiled again caught in the moment.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:25 pm
Rein_Carnation

Lykos tail swished back and forth as they moved "My name is Lykos Ulric my dear, and what's your name if you don't mind?" he asked dipping her slightly the dance floor was clearer now, not many faes wanted to slow dance in a club. Lykos didn't mind, he preferred slow dancing over the mindless moshing that people called dancing these days, and with the floor clear it gave him more room to guide her through the song.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:59 pm
soxs1219

Oh my he's a romantic one.... Nice

She mused while her eyes never strayed too far from this dashing handsome wolf. His moves were mystical if not illegal in the world of dancing which attuned her senses more to his body language.

"I'm Clawdeen... Clawdeen Wolf. Its a pleasure Lykos. You know not too many clubbers believe in slow dance... very impressive I must say, "she mused with appreciation with his whole courting manner which was quite different from the usual jerk that drank too much.

As they moved like water snaking here and there she grinned showing her canines, "and here I thought this night was going to be boring. I was sure another one of those mindless hyenas was going to sniff around again. They rile my fur ugh."

"So Lykos..... what brings you here? Other then you know the club scene?"

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash